Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

بواسطة wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 20

3.8K 138 23
بواسطة wwepurplevixen

"We're all flawed human beings
Who are learning and evolving
And going through the same
Bullshit as everyone else... "

****************************************************

HALL OF FAME AWARDS

"So what time is Rihanna getting in?" I heard Dean as I sat at the bar.

It was just after noon and we had the day off due to the Hall of Fame Awards being tonight.

"Well she's not coming..." I stated before taking a sip from my beer.

"What do you mean she's not coming? Does this have anything to do with you making it in time for the flight? "

I frowned as I turned to him briefly.

"Didn't you see the video that came out yesterday?"

She actually let them use it, him all over her. Her grinding on him the way she had on me the first night we were together.

He shrugged and I sighed and showed it to him.

"So you got jealous?" He leaned back after watching it.

"No... well not at first but then Jay Z came up to me and I felt good cause he must have recognised me for a reason but then he didn't even know we were dating and he began saying how perfect they are and how I should give her a talk cause they're clearly in love and the words in that song.."

I shook my head as I sipped from my beer again .

"Maybe you overreacted man.. Did you see her that night?" he glanced around the bar before focusing his eyes on me again.

"Yeah she was trying to explain but I am just another guy falling for her ...fuck, I actually thought the Rihanna was going to settle for a wrestler" I chuckled a bit even though I wasn't in the laughing mood at all.

"Stop talking shit man, you are in a relationship you can't bail on your first fight. " he hit my arm and I cocked my eyebrow at him.

"You're giving me relationship advice?"

"Who between the two of us is currently in a longer relationship? I mean I could get Renee in here.."

I sighed, "where was the time I was giving you advice on how to keep Renee.."

"I've become smarter and that's why I'm saying don't be an idiot over some video. So she danced with him? Its not like they fucking kissed or anything"

"But Jay said..." I began as what he said bothered me as he was her mentor,  like family most likely and he didn't know when my cousins and Dean and Renee loved her.

"Fuck Jay! I mean he could be right but you've been together for two months man .Maybe she didn't think they needed to know so soon. Most people think her and that Jake guy should be together but.. "

"DRAKE... "

" Same thing..  but she ain't with him Renee would have told me if there was anything about them in the news."

"We are all over but yet they don't even know it's real"

I sighed," I don't know man they are her friends it's not like it's her actually family and  .."

"Man seriously you just got some life in you again. I have never seen you this happy. Not even with Galina well definitely not happy enough to sing your lungs out  in a car with us. She brings out the crazy side in you that I have been trying to get out for so long.. and now you just want to end things over a fucking video?"

I stared ahead , he was right..

Before her I was.. well not serious, lets just say reserved .There had been many occasions when Renee and Dean had begged me to sing along but I would just sit there shaking my head at them.

But while I wanted to remember that part of the day that night was just stuck in my head instead.

I heard Dean as he spoke again.

"I hear she leaked her album last night. Its called #ANTI go figure hey" he laughed as he gulped down his drink.

"Where'd you hear that?"

"Renee knows everything.. She follows her on instagram you know? Unlike us she's social... Anyway Rihanna  posted this.. "

He showed me a screenshot Renee must have taken.

@badgirlriri : LEAKED.. #ANTI

"Probably a publicity stunt... Do you think I should tell Vince she won't be there tomorrow or should I just wait till last minute?" I sighed as she hadn't tried to contact me so she wouldn't be here.

While in the week I had made an excuse when he asked about the promo photo shoots hoping maybe something would happen but after that video released with no word from her?

I knew it wouldn't be happening.

"Last minute,  then they won't have time to go off on your ass!"

"Yeah you're right..."

"There you go.." Renee smiled as she fixed my tie.

"Thanks!" I nodded and began tying my hair back when I heard a knock on the door.

Dean sighed as he was halfway buttoning up his shirt and went to get it, "Oh.."

I heard him sound a bit surprised.

He walked into the bedroom , "Its for you man..."

I sighed as I walked out as I wasn't in the mood for...

"Robyn what are you.." I frowned.

"I said I would go with you but if you don't wanna it's... " she shrugged.

" No I want you to stay..." I wanted to protest but I fucking missed her and I was happy to see her.

" Why don't you try singing that brotha!" Dean smirked as he entered the main room.

And I realized what I had said and she did too as she laughed a bit. While Dean could have bad timing I was happy as I felt the brief awkwardness there had been disappear.

I was still feeling confused about the whole situation but I needed my baby girl.

I smiled a bit and Renee came out, "oh you made it! Aaaah we're opposite tonight! "

She smiled referring to their dresses.

Dean hadn't told Renee about what happened so she just figured it was because of her schedule that Rihanna  wouldn't have been able to make it .

"Well let's go I still have to interview legends and the rest of the annoying locker !" She smiled as Dean followed her grabbing his glasses off the table next to the door.

"Okay.."

I felt her hand clutch my arm as we walked out .

"I'm sorry Joe.." She whispered.

"I know.." I sighed as for some reason I knew she meant it,  it didn't make Jay Z's words fade though .

"I'm here with Roman Reigns and the beautiful Rihanna" Maria Menounos smiled into the camera and then turned to us as we stood on the carpet .

Hope you like my manip ♥♥

"You two have been causing quite the controversy with your surprise appearance with Stephanie, how did this come about?"

"Well Rihanna is my girlfriend and of course she was backstage and I guess they had a few words"

"More than a few words" Robyn shook her head and I smiled.

"And it got out of hand and here we are night before I beat HHH and celebrate in that ring with my woman by my side" I let my thumb gently rub over the part of her side that was revealed as I held her close to my side .

"So this isn't just part of a storyline?"

"Its both I guess as the fact that we are together has obviously brought into it ... But she was my girlfriend before things got out of control and before the story line came about... " I shrugged.

Things definitely got out of control...

I was upset yeah but I wasn't going to show it especially since her being here meant she would be there tomorrow.

I was happy that I had her by my side whether we were on good terms or not and the fact that she showed up,  made all Dean's words replay about me not quitting our relationship ...

"Rihanna so you're dating Roman Reigns! "

She laughed.

"Dating is such a broad time ya know.. I'm in a relationship with Roman .." She leaned her head on my shoulder a bit.

Something told me that was to let me as well as everyone else know I was the only man in her life.

I pushed Jay's words as far as they could go...

"Well I bet there are plenty broken hearts out there hating that two gorgeous humans are off the market"

"They'll get over it" I smiled and kissed the side of her head .

"After a few weeks of crying I'm sure. So how do you guys feel right now?"

"I feel great I'm well rested, ready for action. Its Mania week which is always great and well I'm just feeling blessed and I'm happy to be here with my girlfriend Rihanna.." I looked at her briefly and she smiled.

"And I'm happy to be here to support him as even though I haven't actually been into the whole wrestling vibe in some time . I have watched all of his matches since around the time he won the title and seeing him lose it was sad but tomorrow's another chance for him to get that shot and I know he'll succeed"

She focused her eyes on me as she spoke and those green eyes had me trapped all over again.

I guess trapped was the wrong choice of words but the fact that I was torn by wanting to listen to someone she confided in and what she was telling me and having her look at me swaying my decision...

"Well with such an optimistic woman by your side you can't disappoint!"

"I don't plan on it!" I winked.

"Well I wish you the best with tomorrow and thank you for your time and for confirming the relationship rumours"

"Thank you!" I walked off and then helped Robyn as well as we went off on the carpet to answer more questions.

We finally sat down as we had sometime.

"It was just a video Joe nothing more..." I heard her whisper and I was about to answer when someone sat next to her.

"Hey great to see you are here. I just downloaded your album its fucking sick."

"That's Dean's seat.." Was all I said as I wanted to speak to her .

"I know man, he'll be awhile..." Dolph shrugged and I glanced around and spotted him as Renee interviewed him so I knew he would definitely be awhile .

I reached and held her hand in mine as I heard him go off about how great her music was.

As I tried figuring out how I felt about this video and if it was simply a video or if she in actual fact felt something for him.

I knew I had to figure it out soon as she would be coming back to my room with me and we would have to talk things out.

"Thanks for keeping me company Rihanna" Dean smiled.

"Company? You were a disturbance during the speeches.." I shook my head as with each inductee he had some comment which caused them to laugh next to me the entire time .

"It was boring man and she felt my pain" he shrugged as he hugged her.

"See you tomorrow Riri " Renee hugged her as well and then walked off to their room.

While my room was in the other direction.

I unlocked the door and took off my jacket as well as loosened my tie as I hated suits.

We walked further in as I turned I saw her take off her necklace.

"You looked amazing tonight baby girl..." I admired her beauty as I was too shocked by her simply showing up to actually realize before.

"I'm still your baby girl? " She whispered as she stepped out of her heels.

I sighed and walked over to her pulling the grip from her hair so that her curls fell down her back.

"Yeah.." I whispered back as I leaned down and kissed her.

I broke the kiss wanting to say something but the words couldn't come out as she stared up at me so instead I leaned in again kissing her soft lips.

I let my hands grip her behind which had been driving me crazy in the tight skirt the entire night as hers slowly unbuttoned my shirt.

" I need to explain... " she whispered into my lips.

" Not now please ?" She nodded and I threw my shirt behind us.

I then pushed down her tight skirt and lift her legs so that she wrapped them around me.

I walked us to the bed clutching her thighs and I settled between her legs as I continued kissing her while my hands ran over her body .

My lips left hers and I loosened the top she wore as slipped it off.

I stepped back off the bed as my eyes remained on her as I let my suit pants as well as my boxers fall to the floor.

I saw her fingers go to her underwear and she tossed them aside and I made my way in between her legs once again.

I slowly slid into her and she bit her lip as I did and as much as I wanted to kiss her I wanted the sound of her moans filling my ear as I savoured each slow movement .

" I missed this feeling.. " I whispered into her ear before kissing along her neck as I felt her fingers run up my back .

So much for talking things out..

A/N:

So a lot happened kinda..

Some bro talk at the bar and we can see Jays words are still messing with him 😔

But Rihanna showed up for her man.. well we're not sure if according to him that is the case as they clearly didn't talk things out but like Dean said he is addicted..

Although things weren't that crazy this time...

This is one of my favourite Riri looks well all of hers are as she is amazing but yeah :)

And I chose Roman's ESPY'S look as I didnt have enough pictures from his HOF look for this year so hope you don't mind .

And again hope you liked the manip I did ♥♥♥♥

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT FOR CLOSE TO YOU WEEK :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

54.8K 1.2K 30
Ever felt so ugly, pretending that he loves me Sometimes it's just not money never had to afford me Now I'm sick and tired of you just taking right o...
39.7K 921 46
When a heartbroken Nini is finally ready to hang out with her friends again, she realizes it's going to be a lot harder than what she prepared for. W...
234K 9.8K 84
Leaving your hometown is hard, establishing yourself in a new city is harder, making a living as a painter is even harder, but re-finding yourself an...
54.8K 1.2K 31
Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts her every day of the job or not on the j...