Behind These Violet Eyes

By TaylorAshley

Everlysia King is a 18 girl from england who's mom makes her move to her boarding school she owns in new york... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 17

492 5 5
By TaylorAshley

PIC OF SKIDDLES CHARACTER ON  THE SIDE :)

IT'S EMMA ROBERTS IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW.

CONGRATS TO SKIDDLES WHO ONE MY CONTEST, SHE WILL BE APPEARING IN THE STORY FOR A BIT. CAN YOU GUESS WHO SHE IS?

BTW I'M UPDATING EVERY MONTH FOR NOW ON, I HAVE SCHOOL AND ALOT OF WORK BUT MAYBE IF UR LUCKY I MIGHT GET SOME FREE TIME AND START EARLY ON A CHAPTER.

LOVE TAYLOR

RECAP:

JACE POV

I walk downstairs to see vi looking out the window before sighing and then walking over and sitting on the couch.

I grab a bag of popcorn and make it before grabbing a blanket and walking over to her and sitting down next to her.

I decided to give her space so i didn't sit so close, she probably didn't mind, i knew what happened in the bathroom before never would of happened before yesterday.

I decided to ignore it as i turn and watch the tv.

She turns on remember me and then turns and looks at me before sighing and standing up. I look at her and watch as she sits back down but this time next to me, she than grabs a pillow and puts it on my lap before laying down.

I chuckle softly before taking my hand and putting it on her back and than i start to rub circles with my thumb.

An hour later of her crying because of Robert pattinson, she falls fast asleep. I wonder were she gets all these tears from.

I take the blanket and pull it over her before kissing her forehead and falling asleep myself since i was up half the night with her.

UNKNOWN POV

Everything was going as planned, evers mom is in the hospital, and ever is sad and depressed. I reach my hand up and hold my necklace in my hand.

 η πέτρα του θανάτου (The Death Stone), a blood red gemstone, its the only one ever made, handed down from my ancestors to my father hades, than to me. It was made to hurt the gods and their off springs.

It makes them render useless, causing them to have no power what so ever. Just like superman and kryptonite. 

Only this time theres only one of it, and it's in my hands now.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Yawning I roll over snuggling into the object under me, assuming it’s a pillow and pull it closer to my body.

It feels hard and bumpy, rubbing my hand over it one more time I freeze as my hand reaches a hand.

Since when do pillows have hands? Worse when did they get abs?

I slowly open my eyes peaking out from under my lashes, looking up I see a sleepy Jace.

I decide to have fun with him, pushing myself up I slowly kiss up his neck, moving to his jaw and then to the corner of his lips.

I feel his body shift from underneath me, smirking I move my lips so they’re below his ear, kissing the hollow spot below his ear I feel him shiver slightly.

I then move my lips finally to his mouth pecking him softly, as I go to move away a hand flies up behind me and pulls my head back down, crashing my lips onto jaces.

“Mhmmm can you wake me up everyday like this?” jace says smirking against my lips.

“Nope” I say popping the p at the end, pulling away I look at jace who’s now frowning at me.

I laugh softly and turn to walk away, “I can’t believe she’s all mine” I hear Jace say, “Believe it,” I say over my shoulder.

“Believe what?” he says from behind me, I stop walking and turn around slowly.

“Believe what you just said?” I say confused walking back to him.

“Vi I haven’t said anything” Jace says looking at me strangely.

“Didn't you just say you can’t believe I’m all yours?” I say looking at him.

“Um no I didn’t say it...Out loud” he says getting up slowly, I freeze my heart starts to race.

A wave of nausea runs through me and I sway slightly, “Vi? Vi? What’s wrong?!?” Jace says running over to me grabbing me by the shoulders.

“Jace I-I haven’t told you the truth about something” I say causing him to cock his head slightly.

“What exactly haven’t you told me vi?” he asks, instead of answering I motion him to follow and we walk up to my room.

Grabbing the book from behind my shelf I pass it to him and point to the bookmark.

He stares at me hesitantly before slowly opening the book.

A few minutes later he slowly closes the book and stares down at his hands.

"Jace?" i say slowly scared to see what he thinks.

"why didn't you tell me" he says softly than slowly looks up to meet my eyes, as our eyes meet something flashes infront of me and then my vision is gone.

Slowly it reapears but i'm not in my room, i'm in the forest.

Looking around at my surroundings i see it's turning into nightfall.

I hear leaves crunch behind me, spinning around i come face to face with a stranger.

"Hello" the stranger says moving closer, i now see it's a girl. 

About 5'4, hazel eyes and dirty blonde wavy hair, she moves closer and i cautionly take a step back.

"Don't be scared, i'm Isabella Stone but you can call me Isabel or Iz what ever you like" she says smiling flashing her pearly whites.

"Who are you?" i say in a shakey voice, "your father sent me" she says causing me to go wide eyed.

"My dads dead" i say looking at her stearnly, "Not that father" she says and i look at her strangely, i go to ask something but she holds up her hand silencing me.

"All your question will be answered soon, but for now i need you to meet me in the forest behind your dorm tonight at 8pm" she says, i go to say something but she waves goodbye and starts walking away.

"WAIT!" i shout running after her but she seems to move faster and faster, even with my speed i couldn't reach her.

"VI!, VI!" i hear someone calling me, the forest starts to spin and my head gets dizzy, i slowly close my eyes as i fall to the ground.

My eyes shoot open and i gasp for air, feeling as if i just had the wind knocked out of me. I turn and look at a worried jace.

"What happened? weres isabel?" i say looking around the room.

"Vi you just passed out one minute your looking at me the next your laying on the bed shaking" jace says looking at me.

"I have to find isabel she knows something" i say looking around the room frantically.

"Vi who's isabel? you need to calm down" jace says grabbing me and pulling me into his lap.

"She knows, she knows bout my parents, about me" i say starting to cry, "Vi i have no idea what your talking about, please calm down" he says rubbing my arms.

"I need to find her , please help me" i say crying trying to get out, "Okay okay i will just please stop crying, i hate seeing you upset" he says pulling me close to his chest. 

I sniffle a few times and then nod my head.

"Vi i think it's time to go visit your mom" jace says rubbing my hair, my body freezes and i look up at him.

He looks at me with a soft stare, If you can hear me i know your scared but shes your mom and you need to see her i hear  it takes me a few seconds to realize it was a thought not him talking hense why he said if you can hear me.

I nod softly and snuggle back into his arms, as the clock changes to 5 pm, 3 hours until i see Isabel again.

YAYYYY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER

ISABEL STONE IS SKIDDLES IF YOU GUESSED THAT!

SHE WILL BE IN THE STORY FOR A BIT.

KAY BYE

LOVE 

TAYLORASHLEY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...