Chapter 5

Recap:

Tori senses and speaks up, "This is Matt Preston Ever's date" i peak out the corner of my eye and see jace looking at us.

"O-oh" he stutters before clearing his throat, "Okayyyy i'll see you later tori" i hug her goodbye "Don't forget to text me on how its going" she whispers in my ear, i grab matts arm before leaving the dorm.

"Hey don't you want to say bye to your boyfriend, he seemed pissed as in jealous that  i was taking you out on a date you to fighting?" i look up at him in horror.

"Jace is not my boyfriend nor will he ever be, and he wasn't jealous. We had a fight so i'm ignoring him for the time being" i say he looks at me for a second before nodding and opening the car door for me.

 After the date matt walked me to my dorm, we stopped infront of the doors and i turned to him.

"Thank you for asking me on this date i really enjoyed it" i say softly, he smiles "Me too", he then slowly leans in and our lips touch.

For some reason i couldn't help but compare matts and jace's kisses. Matt's was soft and gentle as jace's was passionate and tingly.

It made no difference because right now i was enjoying kissing matt, i leaned in closer and he put his hands on my lower back and pulled me in.

As we were kissing i heard the door open i turned and saw that my roomate was looking very pissed and upset at the moment.

_____________________________________________________________________________

My eyes meet Tori's vicious ones, i turn to look at matt who's smirking and i give him a apologetic smile. He nods and i kiss him on the cheek before grabbing Tori's  hand and walking into the dorm. 

As i enter the dorm there pillows thrown around the room, lamps on the floor, ketchup and other stuff on the walls.

I finally take my time to look at Tori, turning my eyes go wide. She's covered in feathers, and ketchup, i shake my head while stifling a laugh and drag her to the bathroom.

Grabbing the towel i help her clean herself off while she explains what happened.

Long story short.....Her and Jace got into an argument about me and how he treated me wrong.

The food came in because she was cooking dinner when he wen't to grab something to she  him with the spoon and he smacked her back and i guess you can figure out what happened next.

After she was finished i was laughing uncontrollably, wow i live with a couple of 5 year olds, Frowning Tori jumped into the shower and i went downstairs to clean up there mess.

Just as i was about to finish Jace grumpily walked in, i took in his appearence. He was still like how tori was but slightly worse.

"Didn't have the decency to shower?" i snicker softly, he groans and starts to walk into the kitchen tracking mud behind him.

I quickly jump and grab the wooden spoon tori left out and smack him before he can get halfway, he jumps and turns to glare at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?" He screams at me going red, i frown and point at the muddy tracks he left.

"Don't you dare curse at me, i just spent 2 hours cleaning up you and tori's mess, so when you walk in tracking mud i find it kind of rude" i say putting my hands on my hips.

He just laughs and continues to walk, so i sigh and walk up to him and grab his arm and spin him around.

"Listen jace take your attitude problems and clean up your mess, because how you've been acting ain't working for me, so in less you wan't me to get angrier i suggest you listen to me" i hiss causing him to flinch slightly at my words.