Chapter 15

RECAP:

I run to my bike to see a bag hanging from the handle, I walk over to it and open it up. I stick my hand in and pulls out a black dress.

Confused i stick my hand back in the bag and pull out a post it, The last request is to put this on and than go to the back of the school and walk up the stairs to the roof.

I sigh once again and walk back to school, once i get there i run into the bathroom and change into the dress into my bag. 

Looking in the mirror i put on the extra hoops i put in my bag and smile before leaving the bathroom. 

Walking to the back of the school i walk up a million stairs to the roof, opening the door i see nothing but an empty roof.

"JACE WERE ARE YOU THIS BETTER BE GOOD CAUSE I JUST WALKED UP THOSE STAIRS IN HIGH HEELS" i shout walking around when someones hands go on my eyes.

"Hey whats the dea!l" i shout trying to get away, "Shh vi just relax" jaces voices whispers into my ear.

I untense my body as he leads me somewhere, "On the count of 3 open your eyes" he says softly.

1

2

3

i slowly open my eyes to see a bunch of twinkly lights, music playing a classical song, and a table with candles and a rose in a vase.

"You did this?" i say looking at jace who nods and blushes, "This is wonderful" i say walking up to him pecking him on the cheek.

"We'll i wanted to make our first date special" he says and i look at him with a awed look.

We sit down and eat the dinner jace preprared for us, after finishing the meal a slow song comes on.

"Would you like to dance" jace says as he gets up and holds out his hand for me, i nod and he leads me over to the open space.

I lean my head on his shoulder as he pulls me in close, "I love you vi" he whispers into my ear softly.

"I love you too" i say pulling back and kissing him passionatly on the lips.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I wake up and realize its already the day of the talent show, i jump up and run to the shower.

Quickly washing my hair and cleaning my body i rinse off and dry off, changing into undies.

Walking over to my closet i skim through all my clothes while humming.

"Man ever since jace took you on that date last week you've been all floaty and stuff" tori says behind me causing me to jump.

"Oh sorry did i scare you?" tori says, i grasp my chest still breathing deeply.

"Oh no you didn't scare me i always shit my pants in the morning" i say sarcastically.

"Sorry" tori says grinning, "So whatcha wearing to the talent show tonight?" tori says walking up to stand next to me.

"This" i say stepping back to show her a nice pink short sleeve dress, "I'm going to straighten my hair too" i say slipping the dress on.

After fixing my hair and doing my makeup, i slip on beige wedges. "i'll meet you in the auditorium" i say to tori who's already wearing a beige sweater dress and cowboy boots.

I grab my guitar from my closet and made sure the coast was clear before leaving.

Once i reach the auditorium i hand my guitar to my mother  whos waiting behind the curtains.