Loving the arrogant playboy

By sharuftizahin

Subconsciously my eyes again fell on Aden and he leaned into his friend's ear and whispered something but it... More

Prolouge
Chapter:1(Sucker for Starbucks)
Chapter:2(I am a potato dancer)
Chapter:3(My pathetic self)
Chapter:5(part-1)
Chapter: 5(Part-2)
Chapter:6(Smirking and deep voices)
Chapter:7(Ryan Anderson)
Chapter:8(A part of me died. Again)
Chapter:9(Do cockroaches feel cold?)
Chapter:10(I am not gonna die today just to breath tomorrow)
Chapter:11(Liar, liar. Pants on fire)
Chapter:12(Harry Potter? Really?)
Chapter:13(Not a fairytale)
Chapter:14(icecreams and ice cold glares)
Chapter:15(empty and broken)
Chaper:16(15th birthday surprise)
Chapter:17(Grafitti and Embarrassments)

Chapter:4 (I consider of marrying myself)

304 14 3
By sharuftizahin

dedicated to 97sheri
_____________

Just because we don't talk doesn't mean I don't think about you. I am just trying to distance myself from you because I know I can't have you

-Wiz Khalifa

______________
Picture above is Miles

Paris's POV

The bell rang indicating that school was over. Finally. So my first day of school wasn't that bad but I didn't make any new friends. Yay me- note the extremely high level of sarcasm. I went out of the school building to the parking lot. I was waiting beside Sandy's car as she said she's gonna be s little late when a girl came to me running like a hungry tiger was chasing her. Well, just kidding. A girl came to me walking in a normal speed.

"Hey!" Her high-pitched voice annoyed me. And I kinda disliked her at first impression.

"Hey?" I said I unsurely waving my hands at her awkwardly as an awkward person I am.

"Remember me? We had math together and I sat beside you." She said smiling brightly at me.

"No? Should I?" I asked making a confusion yet uncomfortable face.

What could I do? I wasn't comfortable talking to a stranger.

"Well, I am Lily, Lily James." She extended her hand to me and I politely took it and shook it with a polite yet friendly smile in my face.

"Paris,Paris No-Middle-Name Evans." I said as I pushed myself off the car and placed my hands on my hips.

"No middle name?" She laughed. "You are funny. I am sure we are gonna be great friends."

Great friends? Like I  we are even gonna be friends. Forget about great. I laughed mentally.

"Yeah, right." I said with the sweetest voice I could muster up and also gave her the biggest fake smile.

Only I could detect the heavy sarcasm dripping from my voice but no one else could because my voice is way too much sweet when I am at the extreme level of my sarcasm.

"Are you gonna walk home or someone's coming to pick you up?" She asked exited over the fake fact that we are gonna be great friends.

"Oh. My best friend's gonna give me a drive home."

"Oh? Um.. Is she late?"

"Uh. Actually she is a student of this school. She is late because of her cheerleading practice."

"She is a cheerleader?"

"Yeah and also a junior student."

"She is quite older than you." She said as she made a face that says 'she-is-like-three-years-older-than-you-don't-you-know-that?'

"Yeah, she is. But still she is my best friend and also my neighbor." I smiled.

"Oh." She paused for few seconds then said excitedly clapping her hands, "So, tell me about yourself."

"Uh..me? Well, there is nothing special about me. I am Paris no-middle-name Evans. Everyone gives me weird looks because my best friend is three years older than me. But I just ignore them. I think vampires and werewolves are real. I don't like maths but I am really good at maths. People find me crazy because I like to talk a lot and most of the times I say weird things. I am so romantic that sometimes I consider of marrying myself. My hobbies are eating and sleeping." I took a deep breath after I said all these nonsense.

By the time i finished Lily was laughing aloud. Did I say something funny? I made a confusion face mentally.  No you didn't. My other self spoke to me.

After a brief time she recovered and wiped the tears that formed on her eyes because of crying much she said,"Okay,okay. Let me get this straight. You think vampires and werewolves are true-" I cut her off.

"I believe so." I said proudly with my chin height.

"Yeah,yeah." She said sarcastically but continued, "Your hobbies are sleeping and eating which are actually no hobby. And you want to marry yourself. You are intelligent because you are good at maths."

"Whatever." I said dramatically as I waved my hair back. "What about you?"

"Great. You are even dramatic." Sarcasm laced in her voice

"You are sarcastic."

"Anyways, now something about me." She quickly changed the subject.

Smart girl. She knows not to start an argument with me. No one ever wins.

She continued, "Well, you know my name so I am not gonna say it again. I li-" she was cut off by a familiar voice calling my name. I turned towards the owner of the voice to see it was Sandy.

"Paris, Paris, I am here." She shouted while running towards me.

When she finally reached me she said panting,"Sorry, I am late."

"It's alright." I said as I turned towards Lily,"I will see you tomorrow." I flashed her a bright smile.

"Yeah. Bye." She returned my smile and and started walking away while waving her hand at me as goodbye.

"Let's go." I said to Sandy as I got into the passenger's seat.

Soon enough Sandy also got into the car.

"Who was she?" Sandy asked as we exited the parking lot.

"Uhh..some Lily."

"Who wants to be friends with you but you are not interested." She said laughing as I joined her.

"Yep. You got it all right."

"Did you make any friends today?"

"No. Some people came to me but I just shrugged them off."

"You should really make some friends other than me."

"I am gonna make friends just not today. Maybe tomorrow."

"Yeah, right." She said sarcastically."Where were you at lunch. You said you'd come to the cafeteria but you never did."

"Oh. I was going to bug I was tired of the curious glances if the students that says 'New student'." I said as I raised my hands to make air quotation.

"I said where were you?"

"At the back of the school."

"What were you doing there?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Nothing."

"Anyways, don't go there ever again." Suddenly her voice became dead serious.

"Why?" I asked knitting my eyebrows together and looked at her.

"Just don't." She snapped.

"Alright, alright." I raised my hand up in surrender."

"Guess something." She changed the topic. Now excited.

"What?"

"I said guess."

"I can't guess something if you don't give me something to guess."

"Whatever. You know the house to the right side of yours?"

"Yeah. It had been vacant for 6 continuos months."

"Well, a family is moving there today."

"Really? I asked surprised.

"Yeah. And the Mr. And Mrs. of that house has a son. I really hope that he is hot." She squealed.

"What if he's younger or older than you?"

"C'mon Aden is 4 years older than you."

"That's why my crush on him is hopeless duh." I said in a tone that says isn't-that-obvious.

__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 89.9K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
3.2M 80.8K 44
Carter Miller is a 17 year old girl who started moving around with her mom when her dad died. They end up in her moms hometown for Carter to graduate...
3.2M 79.9K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...