Fame. (A Justin Bieber Lovest...

By EimearXx

What happens when Emer, an ordinary girl gets discovered by the manager names Scott Braun? or Scooter Braun i... More

Fame. (A Justin Bieber Lovestory)
Chapter 2 - I GOT SIGNED!
Chapter 4 - WHAT? NO! Can't I date Usher instead?
Chapter 5 - I'm kidding, You know that right?
Chapter 6 - I honestly feel like shit.
Chapter 7 - Hoes gotta stick together
Chapter 8 - Somebody's on their period...
Chapter 9 - Sorry, I'm a hugger
Chapter 10 - Scott, why do you have to such a buzz kill?
Chapter 11 - Celebrity Hunting.
Chapter 12 - MCDONALDS! MCDONALDS!....
Chapter 13 - EMA's
Chapter 14 - EMA's After-party
Chapter 15 - Scooter.
Chapter 16 - Last day
AUTHORS NOTE.
Chapter 17 - What is happening to me?
Chapter 18 - Me?

Chapter 3 - I'LL NEVER LET YOU GOOO

12.1K 156 44
By EimearXx

UPLOADING!

No need to thank me!;)

<<<<<<<<<<<Vote!:D Pwease.

_______________________________________________

Chapter 3.

Emer's P.O.V

Usher.

Almost out the door. But no, I had to bump into Usher.

"You are one yummy piece of man." I said aloud, by mistake. "Uh...I mean hey." I giggled nervously.

"Hey little lady." He winked. I felt my heart explode.

"EMER! What did you just call him?" She asked angrily.

"Uh...nothing." I mumbled. She gave me 'The look.' "Okay, I called him a yummy piece of man..." I muttered. Usher chuckled.

"Oh, So you flirt with Usher, Someone who is 10 times older than you, But not me, Someone who's the same age as you." Justin demanded.

"Usher, I think Justin thinks you're old." I whispered loudly to him.

"Hey Justin. I'm hurt." Usher told him, while putting his hand over his heart.

"Not the point." Justin stated.

"Fine then, I'm not you're age either so, Shut the Fu-" I cut myself short. Mom glared at me. "I was gonna say fudge!" I exclaimed.

"You're lying! You are totally the same age as me!" He accused. I rolled my eyes.

"Why would I lie about how old I am?" He shrugged.

"Fine, How old are you?" He demanded.

"None of your business, But to shut you up. I'm 14." I smirked.

"Bull." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, Don't believe me. See how much I care." I turned to my mom and Scot.

"Can we go now?" I asked.

"No!" Justin interjected while throwing his arms around me.

"What the hell! Lemmie go!" I struggled.

"I'LL NEVER LET YOU GOOO!" He sang off-key.

"Omg, How can you guys stand him? Lemmie go before I mess the pretty little face of yours up." I demanded.

"AWWWW! You think My face it pretty? I'm touched." Can he get more annoying.

"LET GO!" I screamed. Okay, I'm getting annoyed. He ignored me. So I kicked him....Where the sun don't shine. He doubled over in pain holding his....area.

"Oh would you look at that. He is a guy after all!" I smirked. Usher chuckled.

"Good one." He mumbled low enough, so Justin wouldn't hear him.

"Moooom! Can we go? I wanna tell my friends the news." I whined.

"What news?" Usher asked.

"Oh, I just got signed." I grinned.

"Congratulations! Who's your manager?" He asked. I pointed to Scott.

"Scooter?" He asked. I nodded. "Oh.." He mumbled. Okay then?

"Okay, Emer. I need you to come here at 2 o'clock tomorrow, Okay?" I nodded. "We'll record some covers...That good?"

"You Betcha!" I winked. Justin stood up and put his elbow on my shoulder. "Seriously, do you want to get slapped? I'm not afraid to hit you." I told him sternly. He did'nt budge, So I ignored him.

"So, Mom can we go?" I asked patiently. Mom nodded and turned to Scott.

"You coming?" He shook his head. "Nah, I'll catch a ride with Justin."she nodded.

"C'mon Emer." I skipped to the car and sat in the passenger seat.

We drove home and I ran into the house.

I picked up my phone and sent a text to Alex, Laura AND Ciara.

From: Me

To: Alex, Laura and Ciara

GET YO ASSES OVER HERE NOW! I'm at home! Come ASAP!:)

I jumped on my bed sighing. This is the best day ever.

Like Seriously, I met Beyonce, Usher, L.A Reid AND Justin Bieber. I don't really care for the last name but....I still met him, right? AND Tomorrow I'm recording! IN a Studio! Can you believe it? I know I can't. This day seems to surreal. Like seriously, Scott is THE BOMB. I only knew him a couple of hours before I got signed.He's THE BOMB. I'm tellin yah!

My thought were cut off short when I heard the doorbell ring. I sprinted downstairs and answered it. I was bombarded with hugs.

"Come in, come in!" I ushered the inside and closed the door behind me.

"Okay, Okay. So I got to the record studio, sand for L.A Reid, then he was all like..'Want a record deal?' Then I was like EEEEP! and ran outside to tell my mom and she went in to sign some papers after I did. Then I rang you guys and told you, then I started happy dancing and Beyonce came up to me and was all like 'Funky Moves' I was like 'EFHTRJUIGOEHJGODV' Then she was asking me question N'al......" I toke a breath. "And she asked me who my manager was and I told her Scott, she was like 'Scott Braun?' and I was like I dunno...then EVENTUALLY we found out it was in fact Scott Braun. in other words. Scooter Braun." I paused. Ciara gasped.

"Shut the fuck up! No way. Are you shittin me?" She asked me. I giggled. Laura and Alex looked confused.

"Who's Scott or Scooter, Braun?" Laura asked. Ciara turned to look  at Laura.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO SCOOTER BRAUN IS?" she exclaimed.

"It's Okay, I didn't either. Beyonce told me who he was." I told Laura.

"He manages the most wonderful person in the world." Ciara said dreamily. We all knew Ciara's obsession with Justin bieber....And we all knew how much I hated him. Alex gasped, Getting the point.

"That means..." I nodded.

"Smart girl." I chuckled. "So...anyways, I was talking to Scooter then the man himself walks up. The man as in, Justin Bieber. He started checking me out. Like What the fuckery? That's not on. So then I was like 'I'm going out to call someone or something just to get away' Just so I wouldn't hit him yano? then he was like TRYING to flirt with me.So irritating." Ciara interrupted me.

"Wait. YOU MET HIM?" she squealed. I nodded. "AHHHH. OMG."

"ANYWAYS. So I was running out and I bumped in to Usher...." I was cut off again.

"Are you fucking kidding me? 3 CELEBRITIES? In 1 day!? You are the luckiest son of a bitch I know." Ciara told me. I giggled.

"So..I kinda told Usher he was a 'Yummy piece of man'.....and my mom heard me and she was like 'EMER! Grrr....Then Justin was like you flirt with him, But not me? I was like bitch Please. The rest doesn't really matter, Just how annoying Justin is. But I kicked him don't worry, where the sun don't shine. I might add." I winked.Ciara jaw dropped and she started hitting me.

"WHAT? OW. CIARA STOP. OW!" I whined  crawling away from her.

"YOU KICKED JUSTIN BIEBER IN....IN....THE PLACE!" She yelled at me. Oh she's having one of her moments.

"Yes....OW! Will you stop hitting me? Ciaraaaaaa! Stop." I pleaded. she continued smacking me.

"Alex! Laura! Help?" They shook their head. I looked at them for the first time. they were recording it. "STOP RECORDING! AHH CIARA! STOP." I screamed.

"Say sorry!" She demanded.

"He isn't even here!" I whined.

"SAY IT!" She yelled.

"Sorry. GOD. I didn't see the point in that." I grumbled. I looked at the clock, 10:00pm How long have we been talking?

"We better go." Laura stated. I nodded.

"Kay. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow? i have to be at the recording studio, at 2 o'clock though." They nodded. I gave them all a hug.

"BYE!" I yelled and I shut the door. I sprinted upstairs and toke a quick shower then changed into my PJ's.

Twitter time:)

Okay, First Tweet.

EimearOBrienXx: What an AMAZING day. Full of surprises. Aye? Can't BELIEVE all the new people I met!:)

EimearOBrienXx: great meeting @justinbieber @UsherRaymonsIV and @beyonce today! Along with my new manager @scooterbraun:)

EimearOBrienXx: My arm kills:( @CiaraK thanks for letting me lose the feeling!:) Much appreciated.

 I clicked my mentions to see if she replied.

CiaraK: @EimearOBrienXx No problem:) I got Alex to send me the video, Uploading it now;)

What the fuckery?

EimearXx:@CiaraK What the hell? I'm pretty sure I could get in trouble....WHAT THE HELL. stop:(

Could I lose me job? It hasn't even started and I might lose it....Nah, doubt it.

 I clicked my mentions again.

CiaraK: @EimearOBrienXx Too late Here it is:) [Youtube video link]

I watched it.

EimearOBrienXx: @CiaraK Wow, thanks:) I look good in it, don't I?;)

I clicked mentions.

CiaraK: @EimearOBrienXx You Betcha' :)

I clicked to see if I got anymore mentions.

Surprisingly yes. and off you may ask? Well I'll show you:)

UsherRaymondIV: @EimearOBrienXx Nice meeting youu too. I was thinking about stopping the studio tomorrow, and watch you record. See how good you are:)

Seriously? Usher just tweeted me.

EimearOBrienXx: @UsherRaymondIV Yeah Man! :) See what I did there?;)

I giggled to myself.

I clicked on my mentions.

UsherRaymondIV: @EimearOBrienXx Yeah, I do:) I'll see you tomorrow Babygirl.

Babygirl? Oh, Feisty. I like it.

and the last tweet of my mentions, Justin Bieber. I knew I shouldn't of mentioned him in my tweet!

@justinbieber:  @EimearOBrienXx Great meeting you too. Still waiting on your phone number though;)

Ugh, Bitch please.

EimearOBrienXx: @justinbieber and you'll keep waiting. :)

HA. There. That should do it:)

I checked my mentions.

justinbieber: @EimearOBrienXx Never Say Never Aye?:)

I rolled my eyes.

EimearOBrienXx: @justinbieber You can't use that line for everything.

How annoying can this boy be?

justinbieber: @EimearOBrienXx Maybe....Hey, I saw that video your friend posted...You said sorry:) I accept your apologie.

Asshole.

EimearOBrienXx: @justinbieber If I had a choice I wouldn't have said it, You were being a total Ass. I was being beaten soo.....

There:)

justinbieber: @EimearOBrienXx Ass? I'm hurt.

I rolled my eyes. So childish.

EimearOBrienXx: @justinbieber Whatever. I'm going to bed. i have an early morning ahead of me.

I smiled. Almost getting rid of him.

justinbieber: @EimearOBrienXx No you don't....

Seriously?

EimearOBrienXx: @justinbieber Okay...maybe I don't But I'm tired So...Night.

I shut my laptop off and went downstairs.

"Hey mom."I smiled and sat on the couch beside her.

She opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by a shriek. "AHHHHHHHHHH" Lily came running down the stairs. Lily's a year older than me....then My older sister, Bridgette Shes 20. then I have 2 younger sisters who live with my dad. in Ireland. Long story. Tell you some other time.

"What?" I asked covering my ears.

"You were talking to Justin Bieber AND usher on Twitter!? What the hell?" she exclaimed. Oh right...she doesn't know I was signed. neither does Bridgette.... I smiled sheepishly. Bridgette came running down the stairs.

"What's going on?" she asked alarmed.

"Nothing." I mumbled. Lily rolled her eyes.

"Emer was talking to Justin Bieber and Usher!" She said excitedly. "And Usher said he was gonna go to the studio tomorrow, and watch her record or something?" she added.

"Oh, Usher's coming? That's nice." Mom commented.

"What the hell?" Lily exclaimed. I giggled.

"I got signed onto their record label today..." I told them slowly.

"NO WAY?" Lily screamed. Bridgette hugged me.

"I knew you could do something like this! I always told you, you had a good voice." I smiled and hugged her back.

"Okay, okay....I'm going to bed. Night." I chuckled.

"Night." they all said in unison.

I walked upstairs and hopped in bed.

What a day.

_________________________________________________

Taadaa!

Was that good?

I'm uploading Never Let You go STRAIGHT after this!:)

AND I might upload another chappy of this, watcha say?

I think HELL YEAH!

Okay, Okay

Vote:D

Fan<3

N Comment:)

LOVE YOUU GUYS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 2K 93
Landry's uncle is Scooter Braun. Recognize that name? He's Justin Bieber's manager. Landry has to move in with her aunt and uncle because her pare...
128K 3.3K 41
Scooter Braun is the father of Annie Braun. Annie has always lived with her mother after the split, but what happens when her mother sends her off to...
679K 14.8K 58
Chelsea, Scooter Brauns daughter and Justin Biebers best friend. Will they become more than that? Read and find out. *in editing*
10.3K 189 55
What happens when "YN" is a dancer, but not just any dancer, she is a backup dancer for the hottest heart-throb in the world.. Justin Bieber. What ha...