Secretly Dating | BTS V

By bumble_bts

❝I hate you❞ ❝I love you too❞ --- 『Best : #92 in Fanfiction, #1 in BTS imagine』 --- so far, consider it compl... More

latest note from author
Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
Part XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Part XXXV
Part XXXVI
Part XXXVII
Part XXXVIII
Part XXXIX
Part XL
Part XLI
Part XLII
Part XLIII
Part XLIV
Part XLV
Part XLVI
Part XLVII
Part XLVIII
Part XLIX
Part L
Yoongi

Jin

9.6K 299 80
By bumble_bts

"Hyung! Jin hyung!", Hoseok calls out.

"Yeah?", I shout back from the kitchen, while fighting with the blazing fire to prepare dinner for my sweet, not really, children. I sigh, yet they've become a part of my responsibility. As much as I despise being alone in this war with the food, the faces they made while eating my handmade dishes were priceless; it is the only thing that mattered.

I am even smiling from ear to ear now in just imagining it. It made me try even harder to cook deliciously for them and improve my skills.

"Hyung, where did you put the aspirin?", Hoseok peeks from the door frame. I immediately stop stirring the chicken soup, diverting my attention to him.

"Why? Are you okay?", I ask, worried. Hoseok shakes his head and I blew a relieving sigh.

"Nah, it's not for me, it's for Taetae's girl", he says while pursing his lips. Oh yeah, that girl. I almost forget about her. Luckily I made the soup more than just enough for the seven of us.

"Oh, it's in the top cabinet right beside you. The first aid kit is there too, in case you need it as well", back to stirring the soup, I took a spoonful of it for a taste. I blow it a little before carefully sipping it.

"Um", I hum, "I think it's done", smiling in satisfaction I am, I didn't realize Hoseok was next to me, with a wide grin on his face. I roll my eyes but still after turning off the stove, I take another spoonful of the soup, blowing it a little before carefully put it into his mouth. "Careful, it's still hot. So, how is it?", I ask.

"Whoa", Hoseok blips his tears, probably from the hotness of the soup just now, smacking his lips together. "It tastes amazing, hyung".

I smile back, feeling more hyper than ever. "Well, it's about dinner time. Call out the boys and invite the girl to join us too when she feels better".

"Okay hyung, I'll be right back", Hoseok chimes before exiting the kitchen. Proceeding to prepare the table, I was about to call the boys out for dinner again but then the tense situation in the living room made my intention vanishes on the spot.

Yoongi and Namjoon was in the middle of some kind of between life and death conversation, judging by the crooks on their foreheads. Then I see the other side; it was Taehyung. Sitting there, with his hands tightly pursed together as he rests his elbows on his thighs. I look back and forth, trying to read their minds.

"Look, hyung..i-it's not like what you think..", Taehyung starts off.

"What do you think I'm thinking about right now?", Namjoon snaps at him, shutting him silence.

"Taehyung-ah.." Namjoon sighs. "We're not allowed to do this kind of shit for God's sake---"

"She's a friend of mine and I brought her here to do our assignments together and that's it" Taehyung cuts off Namjoon's lines, I too, was shocked at his sudden outburst. "And for God's sake, you don't have to repeat the whole NO RELATIONSHIPS ALLOWED thing to me. I'm sick of hearing the same thing from you".

Taehyung rises from the couch, heading towards the front door and get out from the house.

"Yah Kim Taehyung!", Namjoon shouts before cursing at the whole situation.

"Aishhh, Namjoon-ah~~ What have you done to uri Taehyungie?" Hoseok peeks from upstairs and then makes his way downstairs.

"Hoseok, please stay back, you don't need to tell me what I can or cannot do", Namjoon is obviously pissed off to death that the veins on his temple starts showing off themselves.

"Do you at least heard what he wants to say?", Hoseok asks.

"I did", Namjoon replies short.

"Then? What seems to be the problem?".

"Look, he (Taehyung) needs to understand that us idols had to bear with these kind of situations and--"

"Namjoon-ah jinjja..He's not a little kid anymore. He totally understands that thing", Hoseok shakes his head in disbelief.

"But I'm the leader, so it's my responsibility to--"

"Not trusting your teammates?" Hoseok shrugs, somehow intentionally provoking Namjoon's rationality.

"When did I?! You're saying that I did not have faith on my members?" Namjoon explodes, now standing on his feet with clenching fists.

"Ermm...excuse me..", everyone including myself look upstairs to find the so-called Taetae's girl, speaking with hesitation. "But may I know where's Taehyung? We need to finish our assignments by tonight", she continues while playing with her fingers nervously. Awkwardness can be sensed from her as all eyes are on her now.

I heard Namjoon hissed before he answers,"He went out just now", showing no hints of interest at all.

"Umh..do you perhaps know wher--"

"No" Namjoon replied almost on instance, making the girl blushed. More like embarrassed. I was about to scold Namjoon for being especially rude to the girl today. Just because he was on bad terms with Taehyung, doesn't mean he had the privilege to be mad at all Taehyung-related matters.

"N-never mind then..I..I'll excuse myself first", the girl went downstairs and headed outside. After the door have been closed, the house felt suffocating with all the tension and extremely awkward silence moments. And I know, it's now or never.

"Great", I start, "Fighting just before we are having dinner and high chances we'll have leftovers tonight", I sound annoyed because I am. When I got all the boys' attention including Namjoon, I stare at him. "You. How dare you treat a girl like that? You call yourself a man?", I tug my hands on my waist. My eyes never left Namjoon's.

"Hyung-"

"And Taehyung. All of those. You dare calling yourself a leader?!", I was beyond passed the invisible line, I know, but I can't let this ever happen again. Not in this team. Not in this family. "Do you think a selfish bastard like you are eligible to be a leader?". And that is all it takes to blow Namjoon off his mind as he stands up and immediately went upstairs to his room and slams the door. I huff in both relief and anger, then I look at the boys, jaws dropped before me.

"Any leftover, and we'll be having only salads for dinner for a week". Jimin and Jungkook quickly go to the dining table, while Hoseok and Yoongi are still on their spots, looking at me.

"Hyung, I understand what you're doing, don't get me wrong, I think-", Hoseok stops as I cut his sentence.

"I'm not doing this in the name of being the oldest guy in this house, but as a part of this team. Namjoon will be leading us till the future and his stubborn and selfishness attitude won't help him doing better. No, we want him not just as a better leader but the best of all. Leader or not, we're all a part of this team and we all had the responsibility to take care of each other. And his rudeness, for God's sake, it won't make him looks more attractive, not just to girls but all people around him", I explain.

Yoongi smiles at me, and pats my shoulder. "That's enough, come let's have our dinner. I am drooling for so long. I hope the food's still warm", he says, soothing my burning veins. I nod at him and join them not long after.

The girl was back to our house for awhile, just for telling us Taehyung's whereabouts before excusing herself. But I made her bring home some of the soup and side dishes we were having tonight as a token of apology. She said she's okay and she just needs to go home quick, so we bid her goodbye and have Hoseok to go look for Taehyung.

After finished cleaning the dishes, I look at a tray with some food on it and a glass of water. I bring the tray carefully upstairs and go inside Namjoon's room. There I saw him reading a book.

Upside down.

I almost laugh at him but his habit while being anxious is unpredictable yet still recognizable. I put the tray next to his bed. He jumps a little while looking at me. He takes off his earphones. "What are you doing here, hyung?".

I try to act cool, just to show him I'm serious with what I said just now, but still can't help but feeling guilty at the same time. "You haven't eat, here".

"I'm not hungry", he grumbles.

"You will either eat it or I'll throw them all away into the dustbin", I say, faking my stern tone.

"No no no, please don't throw them. It'll be a waste", he says. I just nod at him before heading tp the door. "Hyung", he calls for me. I stop in my tracks, not looking at him. "I'm sorry", he mutters.

"I'll forgive you", I start, "on three conditions". Namjoon looks at me in confusion.

"First, say your sorry to the girl. Second, to Taehyung", then I turn to look at him, "Third".

"Be my assistant at the kitchen for a week. I could use some extra hands to feed you guys".

Without waiting for his response, I close the door and go to my room with low chuckles.

-----

sorry. writer's block hit me quite hard this time. but hope you like this part.

Pls vote/comment/fan cuz it motivates me to write alot ;) thanks for reading~ ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294 23 25
A story about how our BTS fearless leader falls in love. Love story with struggle, passion, brains and moments of truth. This fanfiction is dedicated...
12.1K 632 18
[highest ranking #9 in junghoseok] °a Jung Hoseok fanfiction° °sequel to MY FIRST LOVE° "I just want things to get better. I want him to hug me. I wa...
562K 16.5K 38
When a new girl to the school doesn't fall for the bad boy Jimin straight away he makes it his mission to make her fall in love with him, but does hi...
498K 11.8K 55
One shots of BTS This book will be longer and better than the old one, though it would take me a longer time for me to update. Imagines & reactions o...