the moon is not shamed by the...

By SerenaSnape

when Angela transforms into a werewolf, her mother throws her out of her house. With only the address of her... More

I - Angela
II - Remus
III - Angela
IV - Remus
V - Angela
VI - Remus
VII - Angela
VIII - Remus
IX - Angela
X - Remus
XI - Angela
XII - Remus
XIII - Angela
XIV - Remus
XV - Angela
XVI - Remus
XVII - Angela
XVIII - Remus
XIX - Angela
XXI - Angela
XXII - Remus
XXIII - Angela
XXIV - Remus
XXV - Angela
XXVI - Remus
XXVII - Angela
XXVIII - Remus

XX - Remus

29.3K 560 34
By SerenaSnape

His ear being nibbled was rather nice, actually. Soothing and yet a constant reminder that he had a passenger on his back. Remus turned his head and sniffed; catching a whiff of Angela's scent he could tell that she was comfortably on his back.

Remus began to walk at first, taking Angela for a ride like fathers give their children piggy-backs at the zoo. He wiggled his left ear and walked left: telling his daughter that if she tugged his left ear, he would walk left. He wiggled his right ear and moved to the right: indicating the same thing only vica-versa. He snorted and began to walk again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 385 36
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊ In which a speedster called for a goddess also known as Thor's sister. *ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧...
7.4K 171 35
~My friend begged me to do this~ (This is mostly based on the show, I haven't read the books so if you only read the books I suggest not choosing thi...
45.3K 704 28
"What if he comes back?" "He won't, I'll be right here by your side." Trailer: https://youtu.be/p8d6ckK7LD4 !DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF TWILIGH...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...