The Boy With The Blue Lamborg...

By DivineCollision

Here we have Shay Dennis: the witty, emotional damaged, shy, good girl. Once her and her dis-attached mother... More

The Boy With The Blue Lamborghini
Life After Dark
Curiosity Killed The Cat
Spoiled Bastard
The Perfect Mistake
Falling Into The Sky
Am I More Than You Bargained For?
Show Me What I'm Looking For
Mess Up!!!!
Part II
Wanderlust
Wild For The Night
TKO
Definition of A Rider
U.N.I.
Numb
Just A Taste
Long Live The Sexual Vixen
Viva La Vida
Burn
You Say You A Gangsta
Fifty Shades Darker
Killing Me Softly
Throwing Stones At A Glasshouse
Fire In The Water
Holding You Down
Darkest Before The Dawn
Damaged Goods
His Happiness/Her Dismay
*MUST READ* BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! Not update sorry guys :(
Resolution
All Or Nothing
Important!!!! READ ME!!!!
THE REWRITE IS OUT NOW!

What Does Your Heart Beat For?

22.8K 636 155
By DivineCollision

Bryce POV

Fuck me.

I couldn't believe I had did it, like really did it this time. I mother fucking kissed Bambi. Yes, I've dreamt about it in the past couple of weeks but never did I think my fantasy and reality would collide. And shit, did I wanna do it over and over again. I tried not to smile down at the girl beside me. Aimlessly, she was staring out the window as we sped through the city. Fuck, she was so damn...perfect? Yeah let's go for perfect. She was like a ray of sunshine. You know when you get the warm feeling all over when the sun directly hits you? That's exactly what happens when I'm around Bambi. She just makes me feel different.

Now I sound like a female, great. This girl is stripping all of my man cards from me I swear.

My mind drifted back to the phone call from earlier. My uncle, Raymond, is one of the biggest drug lords in the state of California. He gave the term mobster a whole new meaning. Ever since I could remember my uncle would always try and get my dad wrapped up in the game. Ever so often when the shop was slowing down he would do small side job, or at least that's what he told my mom.

With my dad gone, and my uncle having all girls, he wants me to take over the "family business". I wanted no part of it. I had my own way of making money without it making me feel disgusted with myself. Every chance he gets he trying to sell me on joining him, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

My eyes snapped over to Bambi who was slightly humming to the music playing. Her wavy chestnut blonde hair blew in multiple directions around her. Almost creating a halo affect around her. Usually she would be wearing some make-up, but today she was going all natural. And it suited her, she didn't need all the extra stuff. She is too beautiful.

Bambi was becoming the most important thing in my life right now, and that scared me. I craved to be around her, to have her affection. Even if it was a meaningless argument, I enjoyed it. She is completely oblivious of her affect on me and it made me envy her even more. 

I wanted to show her the real me, something I haven't show in a long time. I wanted to be an actually good guy for her. Meeting Bambi only gave me a better reason not to join the 58 Street Demons. She was the reason for everything now and days.

"Hey Bryce?" her warm honey-like voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

She brushed the fly way hairs from her flawless face. "When am I going to be able to drive?" she smirked at me. "You know since I'm apart of the crew now." she said in a mocking voice.

I narrowed my eyes at her. I loved to hate when she tested me. "I think you should stick with go-karts for awhile Bambi." I said truthfully.

Shay huffed crossing her arms. "That's not fair. Everyone has their own car and they get to race! I wanna be apart of the fun too. Not just the sideline groupie."

I chuckled. "You're not the sideline groupie," I paused. "You're more like the cute little mascot."

Shay wasted no time and punching my arm. I couldn't but help but laugh harder at her with her little baby fists. "I'm only joking Bambi! Chill! You need to learn the terms of joking and being serious." I noted.

Shay rolled her eyes. "Well it's kind of hard when you always got that damn serial killer face on."

"I do not."

"Do too."

"Do not."

"Do too!"

I slammed on the brakes almost making Shay fly through the windshield. She gripped on the seat for dear life reminding me of the first time she was in my car. "Are you done?" I asked as I started driving down the road again.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! I could have broke my damn neck messing around with you!" she shouted glaring at me. If looks could kill...

I smiled at her. "Bambi if it makes you feel any better I already have a car for you. It's just waiting on you." I told her crossing my fingers that it distracted her.

Her eyes lite up like Christmas morning. "You got me a car!" she cheered.

I nodded. "Don't get all excited okay? It's nothing fancy but it's just enough to get you started and once you show me that you've improved you'll get something better." I told her.

She nodded slightly. "Can I see it?"

"Of course."

"Now?"

I chuckled. "Always the eager one, aren't you?" I teased. She rolled her eyes at me. "We can go see it tomorrow if you like."

"Yay!"

I shook my head. "Do you always act like a five year old?" I asked.

She frowned a little. "No. It's just nice to be carefree that's all."

Oh, she had no idea. Whenever she was around me all I ever felt was carefree. I wasn't worried about the crew, or paying the bills, or my mom, or graduating high school. None of that matter when I was with her.  We finally made it to the abandoned warehouse parking lot where everything was already here waiting. I parked my car next to Ant's Nissan GTR. Swiftly, I hopped out of the car and without hesitation wrapped an arm around Bambi's waist. I wanted people to know she was mine, nobody else. Well, she wasn't completely mine but she will be without a doubt.

"Aye! Finally you show your light bright ass!" Tyke joked as we made it over to the crew.

I slapped hands with my best friend with a cheeky little grin on my face. "You know how I do nigga! I'm always fashionably late."

I heard Bambi scoff from beside me which only made me chuckle. Suddenly, a very familiar multi-colored haired, loud mouth, girl came into my view. Jade looked at me then at Bambi and repeated. She squealed and jumped towards Bambi scooping her up in a bone-crushing hug. I shook my head, Jade was always the overly affection type.

"Princess!" I turned and saw Jay racing over to Bambi picking her up and spinning her around. Jealously ran though me. I noticed how at ease Bambi was with Tyke and Jay over me. But I guess it's all with due time, I hope.

Bambi laughed and slapped Jay's bare arm. "Put me down!" she exclaimed.

Jay laughed and put her down and ruffled her hair a little. She glared at him as she smoothed out her hair. I shook my head and chuckled. I turned to Tyke who was looking at Bambi and Jay too. 

"Anything happen yet?" I asked leaning against my car.

Tyke shook his head biting into his hot dog in his hands. Where the fuck did he get that from? "Nope. Well nothing drastic anyway. Jay already had his race." he informed.

I nodded. "How'd that go?"

Tyke smirked and tossed me a stack of money. I smirked down at the stack. "There's his cut."

I ran my finger through the green pleasure. "There's a good boy." I said shoving the money down in my pocket.

In my crew, whenever a member would race under my terms every so often they give me some of the earnings. Most of it is out of pure respect and the rest is for buying supplies we needed for the cars back at the garage. It was all a business at the end of the day. That's how it's been since I've been in the racing game. And that's how it was going to stay.

"Who's up now?" I asked.

"Terrell."

I nodded even though I was a little surprised that Terrell was racing. He hasn't been on his usual game for awhile and nobody knows why. "How's he doing."

Tyke whipped out his phone, looking at it briefly before securing it back in his back pocket. "He's in second as of now."

I signed. "Have you talked to OG yet?" Tyke asked lowering his voice so that only I could hear him.

My blood ran cold just with the mention of my uncle. "No. And I don't intend on doing so either."

Tyke nodded. "You know I got your back in whatever decision you make right?"

I patted Tyke on the shoulder with a small smile. "I appreciate that T."

Looking over at Bambi, who was now dancing her little heart out beside Jay and Jade. I've never seen her dance before, not to mention that one time at the racetrack. I hope she wasn't being serious by that too. Her smile was as bright as I've ever seen it. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her as she moved somewhat gracefully to the pounding music around us. 

I'm afraid of what might be to come if I introduce Shay into the true lifestyle that I embrace and who I really am. I'm afraid she'll leave and never turn back. I'm afraid she'll be afraid of me. I'm afraid that she wouldn't nothing to do with me afterwards. Shay had all my fate of decision resting upon her without her even knowing.

Shay's POV

Tonight was becoming one of the best nights I've ever had here in California. Hell, probably the best night I've ever had in my whole existing. Bryce wouldn't let me out of his sight, not that I minded much. Where was I gonna go anyways? Plus I had Jade, Tyke, Ant and Jay to keep me company. Terrell was here too, the first I've seen him since the incident. I didn't speak to him nor did he speak to me. And I was fine by that. He can kiss me ass for all I care. Everyone had raced by now expect for Bryce. He was up next, guessing to save the best for last. He was a cocky bastard like that. 

"Bryce I'll be right back okay?" I told him.

He frowned at me. "But Bambi I'm about to race." he pouted. "You don't wanna see daddy at work?" 

I giggled. "Yes I wanna see you race but I gotta use that bathroom before I explode."

He scrunched up his face in disgust. "Alright hurry up though!"

I sucked my teeth. "Don't be rushing me!"

"I do what I want woman."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay I'll be right back and I'll hurry just for you."

He leaned over and placed a small kiss on my cheek. "Thank you."

I smiled at him before pushing my way through the crowd of people and towards the small little corner store near the warehouse. I walked inside, the welcome bell going off once I did. An older man looked up from his magazine and smiled at me. I smiled back in return. "Hi where's your bathroom?" I asked politely.

"Down the hall and to your right."

I smiled. "Thank you!"

Nearly dashing towards the bathroom I finally made it. Once I finished my business I washed my hands and fixed my hair. Guessing from all that dancing really put my hair through the works. After giving up on trying to tame my hair I walked out of the bathroom and almost knocked someone over. "Ow." I muttered as I hit my head against a very hard chest.

"Oh! Didn't see you there! I apologize, are you alright?" a very captivating voice said.

I looked up to see a man who looked to be around his late 40's in front of me. He stood over me probably at 6'0 at the least. His eyes were warm with their light hue. His dark hair was sprinkled with a few grey hairs as along with his mustache and bread. He looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Gaining my composure I brushed myself off and removed myself from the familiar stranger. "Y-Yeah I'm fine."

The stranger smiled down at me showing his smile lines and crow's feet along his eyes. "I didn't expect you to be so attractive." I frowned. "Though, I shouldn't expect anything less coming from my nephew."

Nephew?

"Sir, you must have me confused with someone else." I said.

The stranger just chuckled at me. "You are Shayla Dennis, are you not?"

I nodded not being able to form words that made any type of sense. Out of common sense, I backed away from the now creeper stranger. Which only made his amusement grow. "Oh where are my manners. I am Raymond Kelly." he said. He's a Kelly? If he's a Kelly that only means one thing..this old creeper is Bryce's infamous uncle. I could see the small resemblance now. Pretty eyes must run in the family. "I assure you I am not here to hurt you, anything but. I am here only for you to give my nephew a message."

"What message?" I said finding my voice.

"Tell him that I am growing impatient waiting on him to give me a decision. If he knows what's good for him and his amateur little crew he has going on," he paused. His eyes burning down at me. "And for you. That he gets back to me."

I was so confused. "Why don't you go tell him yourself?" I snapped. 

Raymond chuckled but this chuckle was deep and hostile even. "I suppose I could. But as I stated before Bryce didn't the most responsive when it comes to me. Plus I wanted to formally meet the girl who captured his attention." he looked me over once. "And I'll give it to him. He knows how to pick them."

I gulped. For some odd unknown reason, I had fear rippling through my body. But I wasn't going to let him know that.  "I'll be sure to give Bryce the message."

Raymond narrowed his eyes at me. "Be sure to do that my dear Shayla."

Without another word I dashed down the hallway and out of the store. I kept running until I made it back over to the warehouse. I placed my hands over my knees catching my breath. What kind of trouble was Bryce in? Or yet what trouble has Bryce created? Once I got my breathing under control I made my way back over to the crew. I made it right in time to see Bryce gracefully slipping inside his car.

Once he spotted me he motioned for me to come over. I bent down a little and tried to cover whatever emotion that I could. "What took you so long?" he eyed me.

"There was a long line." I lied.

Bryce stared at me for a second and then smiled. "I will never understand why you females take so damn long in the bathroom."

I rolled my eyes. "Well we aren't like yall males. We can't just whip out our junk and go super soaker on the toilet and stuff it back in our pants."

Bryce erupted into laughter holding onto his stomach. "Did you just say 'go super soaker on the toilet'?" he asked still laughing.

I smiled and laughed too. "I better let you get to your race." I said standing up right.

Bryce grasped my hand pulling me back down to him. "No good luck kiss?"

"You're pushing it."

He chuckled and brushed his lips against mine. We pulled away quickly though. "Good luck Bryce."

He scoffed. "I don't need luck baby. I already know I'm gonna win."

And the cocky little bastard is back and in full swing. "Well shit! I'll take it back then!"

Bryce smiled. "Thanks Bambi. Now sit your little pretty ass over there and watch big poppa win this thing." he said pushing me away lightly. "If you're good I'll even treat you to McDonald's afterwards."

I scoffed. "Oh how gentleman-like of you."

He winked at me as he revved his engine. Fuck at was sexy. "You know it baby!"

I chuckled as I walked away and stood between Tyke and Ant. A platinum blond chick emerged then. I frowned. Wait a damn second...is that? I narrowed my eyes at Gwen. With her black booty shorts and damn near bra on. She held up a red bandana pointing at each of the racers.

"Ready?!" she screamed.

Every one of the racers revved their engines in response. Just like the first time I was here. 

"Go!"

Gwen dropped the bandana and the car took off. Gwen turned around and smiled when she spotted us. She sauntered over towards us and in each step my blood was being to boil. Why did she have to be here? Of all days. Once she finally made it over to us (taking her sweet us time too) Jade automatically greeted her with a hug. I was still a little pissed at her for the shit she pulled the other day. Gwen greeted everyone until she stopped at me.

"Oh hey Shay." there was an ounce of bitterness to her voice.

"Hey." I said with just as much hidden bitterness that she threw at me.

"So I see you and Bryce are an item now?" she asked with a fake ass smile. Bitch you ain't fooling nobody. I can smell you fakness a mile away.

I shrugged. "I guess you can say that."

She nodded and patted my shoulder. "I'm happy for yall." Lie.

"Thank you." More like fuck you.

Gwen smirked at me shifting the weight on her too high heels. "So has he told you yet?" she asked.

"Told me what?"

"Gwen shut the fuck up." Tyke butted in.

I frowned. "No! Told me what?" I repeated.

Gwen smirk widened. "He hasn't told her yet has he?" she said to Tyke.

Tyke rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Gwen why don't you take your antagonizing ass else where and fuck with other people's lives." he spat.

Gwen scoffed flipping her hair. It amazed me that this Gwen that stood before me was a completely different person than I met at the raceway. I wonder why she being fake with me then? Or was it when she found out me and Bryce had more than just a friend connection when she decided to be a undercover bitch to me? I think I'm going to go with option number two. "Whatever Tyke. I'm only trying to prepare her." with that she turned and walked away.

"Wha the hel-"

"Don't even ask." Tyke said, aggravated. "I can see she's still up to no good."

I staid silent. Bryce is keeping stuff away from me and I don't like it. I want to be able to trust him and I want him to be able to trust me no matter what it is.

x x x x 

We were all back at Bryce's house now crowded around the 72" inch HD TV in Bryce's game room. Terrell and Gwen were absent in this event and I couldn't careless. After Bryce won his race, just like he said he would, we all decided to bounce and grab some takeout and head to Bryce's. Between Ant and Jay they were mainly controlling the TV. Hence why I am sitting here watching these idiots drool over Woman's Flag Football.

"One of those girl are gonna be my wives." Ant said.

"Do you see how fat that white girl's ass is?! The things I would do! The things I would do to that ass!" Tyke exclaimed slapping his hands together. "Shawty got a big butt oh yeahhhhhhhhh!"

Surrounded my a bunch of horny dumbasses. What has my life come to?

"Nah nah Spanish mama with the leg tattoo! Ohhhhhhh! I would roll over and bark for that pus-"

"Would yall shut the hell up!" I exclaimed.

All three of them snapped their hands at me. "Someone's on their period." Ant muttered.

I glared at him. "Don't go all PMS on us Princess. It ain't our fault we like the finer things in life! Shit if your ass was out there we probably would be talking about how good you look in those small ass-OW!" Jay's sentence was cut off short due to Bryce slapping him in the back of the head. 

"Damn B! You ain't gotta hit a brotha! I was basically complimenting her!"

I laughed and almost choking on my popcorn. After while, around midnight everyone slowly started to depart from Bryce's house. Ant and Jay said they had to take care of some 'feminine business', as they put it.Tyke and Jade were the last ones to leave since Jade was knocked out drooling on Tyke's shoulder. I laughed so hard at his face when he saw that big ass pool of drool on his shirt. Me and Bryce were now sitting in the game room, alone. I stood and stretched a little. "We should clean this place up." I noted looking around and seeing all the soda cans, Styrofoam containers all over the place.

"Nah don't worry about it. Wendy will get in the morning." he yawned scratching the back of his head.

He would have a maid. I'll have to add lazy to the list of traits of Bryce Kelly.

"You ready to go home?" he asked his eyes slightly lower than usual.

I bit down on my lip a little. "Actually I was thinking about just crashing here."

Bryce's eyes snapped up to me. "Really?"

I nodded shyly. Bryce stood and cupped my face. "My night just got a whole lot better."

"What are you-"

Bryce picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder swiftly. I squealed from the sudden movement. "Hey put me down!" I cried as he began walking out of the game room. Ignoring me Bryce headed up the grand staircase and my cries were quickly silenced. I've never been upstairs in Bryce's house before. There was a beautiful gold Chandler hanging above us. The way the light shined through the glass was breathing taking. Bryce stopped in front of the white french doors, kicking it open.

"Can you put me down now?" I asked.

Bryce chuckled and set me back down on my two feet, not before hastily swatting me hard on the ass. "Ow! What the hell!" I exclaimed scowled at him.

Bryce just laughed and brushed past me causing me to turn around. Once I did I stopped in my tracks taking in the sight in front of me. The room was nothing but angelic. The walls where light off white color with a golden trim surrounding the border of the room. Natural Oak hardwood flooring covered the floor. A colossal platform bed was right in the center of it all, sitting high and mighty. The white sheets looked so soft and inviting, I just wanted to jump in them and never leave. The wall facing the bed wasn't a wall at all, it was a giant window covering the whole wall-side. Unveiling the beautiful night sky along with the midnight blue ocean in the mere distance.

"T-This is your room?" I said flabbergasted.

Not saying one word, he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist nuzzling into my neck. "Do you like it?"

"I love it. It's so beautiful."

He raised his head from my neck and signed. "I suppose it is. I don't spend much time in here so I  haven't really taken in what this room really has to offer."

I snorted. "Where do you sleep then?"

He paused. "I either crash on the couch, crash on the couch at the Garage, or crash at one of the boy's houses."

"Wow."

Bryce brushed his nose along my jawline. "Tonight'll be the first night I'll actually sleep in a bed in a long time."

I smiled. "Who said I was sleeping with you?" I teased turning around facing him.

His face was priceless. All the color drained from his face and his eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head. "B-Bambi I-I didn't me-"

I patted his chest lightly. "I'm just teasing Bryce. You need to learn the terms of joking and being serious." With that I headed over to the alluring bed feeling like the champion to this battle. As soon as my butt touched the plush cushion I drifted into my own personal piece of heaven. 

Bryce just stared at me. "I hate when you throw things back at me."

"Serves you right." I said laying back on to the bed signing with relief. I needed to get me one of these.

Bryce didn't answer, instead he laid down beside me cradling me to his side. This was a nice touch to see Bryce be so comfortable around me instead of having up his emotional walls. We staid like that for along time, just the faint sounds of the outside world and our light breathing were the only thing heard. Aburtly, I shot up and sat crossed-legged on the bed staring down at Bryce.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked.

A wickedly little grin crossed his face. He eased towards me before brushing his lips against mine. I pulled away, blushing a little. Good thing it was too dim in here for him to see it. "Not that! Why don't we watch a movie or something?" I suggested and started looking around the room for a remote or something. "Do you have a TV in here?" I asked.

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?" he scoffed before reaching over me and grabbing a controller. With one click the lights of the room were all completely on and an off white colored sheet began to cover up the exposed wall. Unexpectedly, a huge TV screen comes towering down in front of us.

"What do you wanna watch Bambi?" he asked turning it on.

"Oh! The Notebook is on!" I exclaimed. 

Bryce turned to me with a 'are-you-fucking-serious' face. "Da fuck I look like watching some girly ass movie?" he said beside sitting up against the headboard beside me. "How about we watch Saw IV?"

I cringed. "No no no. I rather not shit my pants tonight."

Bryce laughed. "Awh is someone a little scared of scary movies?" he teased.

"More like petrified."

Bryce smiled. "Ain't that cute Miss Little Mudbutt is scared of a little scary movie."

"Don't call me that!" I spat.

"On my defense I recall you saying 'I rather not shit my pants tonight' if I'm not mistaken. Which an only conclude to one thing you are Mudbutt." he chuckled.

I gawked at him. "Give me the damn remote."

Bryce laughed. "Did I make Mudbutt mad?"

I ignored him and started flipping though the thousands of channels he apparently had on this damn TV.  Without warning Bryce tackled me down on the sheets underneath him. I couldn't help but stare at his muscular arms on either side of me. If anytime I were to throw my panties off and throw them, this would be definitely one of those times. I'm only kidding...kinda.

"Are you mad at me?"

I remained silent.

"Get over it Bambi! I'm playing damnit!"

 I rolled my eyes. "I want an apology."

"You're going to make this much more dramatic than it has to be aren't you?" he raised an eyebrow at me.

"That I am."

He shook his head at me. "You're impossible sometimes." he lowered his down closer to me.

"Now you know how I feel every time I'm around you."

Bryce chuckled leaving a few kisses along me neck. "How do I make you feel Bambi," he breathed running the soft passionate kisses down to my collarbone. He sucked, nibbled and licked on my flesh. I bit down on my lip trying to fight whatever magic he had possessing me.

"Irritated, confused, angry, frustrated..." I trailed off a little. "...and some other things."

He chuckled deep and husky. "And what are these other things?"

Hot and bothered, infatuated, on cloud nine, tempted..oh that list goes on.

"I rather not share."

He looked up at me. "I can make you tell me."

"I bet you could."

He smiled down at me. "You are something else, you know that Bambi?"

I smiled back at him cupping his face in my hands. "I'm aware."

He closed his eyes and leaning into my palms. "You're something important to me."

I chuckled. "That was corny. But nice try."

His eyes shot open. "Way to kill the mood Bambi."

I kissed his nose. "All part of the plan darling!"

Bryce shook his head. "C'mon let's go to sleep." he clicked the TV off.

I frowned. "But I have nothing to sleep in."

Bryce's eyes lite up a little when I said that. "Well you can always wear nothing."

I rolled my eyes sitting up on the bed. "Forreal Bryce."

He groaned and rolled off the bed. "You are the Queen of shutting a nigga down on his wants and needs." he called out before quickly disappearing into the walk-in closet.

I ranked a hand through my messy hair. "You learn a lot about a person when you don't give them exactly what they want then they want it." I hired back.

Bryce emerged from the closet with a long sleeved black shirt and pair of basketball shorts in hand. He raised an eyebrow at me as he placed the clothes at the foot of the bed. "And what exactly do you think I want from you Bambi?" he tested.

Grasping the clothes I stared up at him. "You tell me! You told me sleep in nothing with you here!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled before saying; "Bambi I am a man at the end of the day. I can't help when temptation takes over." he shrugged. "Plus I respect you Bambi. I'm not going to force you into anything."

I signed and stocked over towards the bathroom door, surprised that I picked the right door. I stripped from my clothes replaced them with Bryce's clothes. As soon as the clothes rested on my body, I was engulfed with his scent. I couldn't put my finger on what cologne or body wash he uses but whatever the hell it was, it made me toes curl. Once I returned into the bedroom I found Bryce sitting on the bed flipping through the TV in nothing but a pair of his own basketball shorts. Is this man's evil plan to torture me? If it is, it's working. I couldn't help but eyeball his glorious, sex God-like, abs just waiting from someone to run their hands up them. I could now see the tattoo peeking out of his shorts right on his hip.

I wonder..

All of his tattoos where in full view now and my God he couldn't look sexier than he does right now. Bryce turned and smirked at me, damn he caught me staring. "Can I help you?" he teased.

"Y-Your going to sleep in that?" I asked.

"Would you prefer I just sleep in my boxers like I normally do?" his smirk grew.

I shook my head. "You're so annoying." I flopped down on the bed next to him.

"It's okay Bambi. If I were you I would kill to see this-" he pointed to his abs. "just in boxers. Hell I would think you would probably be trying to sneak a peek at my Johnson."

I opened my mouth to say something but quickly shut it. I could feel the hear rise up on my cheeks. Damn him. Bryce laughed before pulling me to him again. "You're so fucking cute when you blush." he said.

Bet money my face turned a deeper shade of red by now. "Stop saying stuff like that! You're doing it on purpose cause you know I'm gonna blush."

"No I'm not. 90% of the time I'm speaking nothing but the truth." he said.

"And the other 10 percentile?" I asked looking at him now.

"I'm joking, which you should be fully aware of by now."

I rolled my eyes. "I hate you."

His eyes darkened slightly. "No you don't."

"How would you know?"

Without saying anything, Bryce crashed his lips to mine. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me if that was possible. Bryce's hands ran over my hipbone and rested on the nip of my lower back. Our lips moved together hungrily. I ran my hands up to his hair tugging on it slightly. Bryce groaned against my lips before pulling away. Lust burned in his eyes. I could tell that took a lot for him to do. 

"That's how I know Bambi," he said breathlessly.

I didn't argue. I didn't hate Bryce more like the complete opposite of it. I cared for Bryce more than I really should at this point. I was so ready to throw myself at him without a second thought. That wasn't who I as at all. What is he doing to me? How can I be so enamored with someone that I barely know? Who was I turning into?

               "If he knows what's good for him and his amateur little crew he has going on...and for you."

Those words echoed in my brain sending shivers down my spines. And for you. Should I be worried about the things that Bryce has been hiding from me? Should I be ready to ran away from the lifestyle I was being introduced to, to ran from him?

The warmth and smoothness of the silk sheet snapped me out of my thoughts. Bryce curled up behind me pressing his warm bare chest against my clothed back. He rested his head in the crock of my neck. I smiled when he wrapped an arm around my waist and grasped my hand in his. "You want to know a secret?" he muttered.

I nodded. I want to know everything Byrce, only you if you knew how much. "I've never slept with someone like this before you."

"I find that hard to believe Bryce. Especially since you dated...Gwen." saying her name was like trying to swallow a giant pill. It sickened me.

"Nope even with her. I've always slept by myself." he answered. At least he sounded genuine.

"Why?"

I felt him shrug. "I didn't like the idea of sleeping with someone before. I've been so accustomed to being on my own and never relaying on anyone for anything. As stupid as it sounds I didn't feel the need or want to have someone next to me when I woke up."

I didn't reply. What was there for me to say after that? I was confused though, was he saying that now everything was different..with me? Ugh he's so confusing sometimes. Bryce didn't say anything either, instead he just cuddled me closer to his body. Once I heard his faint snores from behind me I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

In the boy that I'm finding myself falling deeper and deeper enraptured with. Bryce Kelly, what are you doing to me.

A/N:

Let me start this author's note off by saying this: You guys are the fucking best, I swear yall are. I love every single one of yall. This story is growing much more than I expected it to be. You make writing to this story so much fun. Thank you everyone who's supported me and this story :)

***

I made this chapter a little longer than I usually do, I hope you guys like it though! My apologies for an errors that I've made. I'll probably correct it later tomorrow. Bryce got Shay a car! I know some of yall was getting a little ansy about when is Shay gonna learn how to drive a real car. I wanted to throw a cute little Bryce and Shay moment in there.

What do you guys Bryce is hiding from Shay? 

What's up with Terrell and Gwen with this unreasonable dislike for Shay?

Mysterious creepy uncle?

A lot of secrets going on right now!  Everything will be soon revealed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 58.8K 34
**This book is FREE with a paid bonus chapter!** After being dumped, Isla Morris makes a pact with her ex's biggest competition, F1 driver Matthew Ca...
58.5K 303 5
***BEING EDITED*** Kayla Parker just moved back to the town that her brother started high school in. She finds out that he's the leader of a gang and...
644 28 25
Addy had just left her comfortable home with her mother and horrible step father located in Chicago. Now she was staying with her aunt and uncle in a...
56.8K 2.7K 29
"No! You don't walk away!" He stops me and turns me to face him. "Let go of me!" I snap back as I remove my wrist from his grasp. "What are you so...