Cowboys and city girls || A G...

By chloekennedy010

What if Riley Matthews missed the train with Maya? What if Lucas Friar didn't meet them that morning? What if... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Thank you guys
2K?!?!?
1 year
Sequel
New cover
For you.
holy fuck

~10~

4.9K 77 1
By chloekennedy010

*Three Months later*

It's been three months since the locker room and now Lucas and I are pretty much inseparable. I still like him but I've learned to control it. This morning my parents were acting weirdly but I shrugged it off. I walked into school and saw Lucas sitting with Zay and Farkle.
"Whatcha guys talking about?" I asked in a Isabella way (from Phineas and Ferb)
"Nothing." They said.
That's when Maya and Riley walked in with a grin from ear to ear.
"What did you do?" I asked them.
"Lucas Friar." They said. I turned to Lucas and smirked, this was going to be interesting.
"Yes'm" he said.
"We have news." They said.
"Oh no, what did you do." He said in a panicky voice.
"Ohhh" I said grinning.
"We know a secret." They said.
"What? No you don't only one person knows i-" he turned to Zay.
"Hey they made me." He said putting his hands up.
"How did they make you?" Lucas said.
"I said do you wanna Berea a great Lucas story, they said yes." He said. That's when Maya stepped up.
"Baa." She said imitating a sheep.
"Judy the sheep." Riley said.
That's when we all found out about Judy. And Riley and Maya entered hi. To ride tombstone. A bull. Then pappy joe came.
"I have a note for you, Lucas, oh and Babineaux and Minkus?" He announced.
"Yes! I'm going to Texas!" I shouted.
"Yeeee, haw.." Zay screeched. "That slipped out."
I grabbed my bag and made my way to the front door. I saw my mom and dad standing with a suitcase.
"Now Lexi remember you are a guest. Be good." Mom said to me placing my ah drag in my hand and my suitcase.
I knew I had heaps on my credit card.
"Thanks mom, bye." I said rushing off.
I caught up with Lucas and Zay.
"So, we're going to Texas." I said.
"Yeah, you ready to be a real cowgirl?" Lucas said.
"Yeah but pappy joe can I ask you a question."
"Sure, darling."
"If you get your heartbroken by a cowboy, is it really like the songs?" I asked.
Zay and Lucas chuckled.
"You boys got yourself a country music girl?" Pappy joe asked.
"Yeah, we do." Zay said elbowing me.
I giggled and hoped into the taxi. We drove to the Airport and off to Texas.
I was sitting next to Lucas on the plane. I had never been in a plane before so I grabbed Lucas's hand. His face went bright red so I let go.
*skip plane trip*
We were in Texas. I love it so far, I went out by myself and went shopping. I bought country clothes and I was dying to wear them. I put on one of my outfits and walked out.
"How do I look?" I asked the boys posing.
"Like a girl who's about to break every boy in this towns heart." Pappy Joe said.
"Zay?" I asked.
"What pappy joe said."
"Lucas?"
"L-Lexi y-you look, w-wow." He stuttered.
I blushed and looked at my feet, that's when I heard a knock at the door.
"Hello?" A familiar voice called.
"RILEY!!! MAYA!!!." I called. Lucas opened the door and standing there in the prettiest country getup I'd ever seen was Riley and Maya, and Farkle. Damn it.
"You guys look amazing!" I exclaimed.
"You look amazing." They said.
The rest of the night was just us hanging out and talking about tomorrow. The day Lucas was gonna ride tombstone.

________
Hey guys, I hope I'm updating in a decent time frame, I update once every two weeks, there are still eight chapters and the sequel is twelve chapters in!
Word count: 595
Edited: No.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.5K 18
Riley Matthews is a junior at John Quincy Adams. She is, as her friends likes to call her, a ray of sunshine. Riley is a open book at some point and...
71.4K 2.1K 32
Co-written by @dmgmwtips & @girlmeetsworlddaily on Instagram [COMPLETE] Cover creds to: moi (Leah!) A Lucaya/Laya Fanfic "Maya, can you move a little...
76.4K 1.7K 102
It's been a year since Riley and her friends and family returned from their holiday on the beautiful Hawaii. Things have changed a lot for the group...
1.8K 48 10
Maya Hart has had life done the hard way. Broken rules. Broken hearts. That could've been her whole life, if she hadn't met Riley Matthews. Riley is...