Bad Meets Good

By zarrysupreme

"Before you can see the light you have to deal with the darkness" More

Bad Meets Good
Author Note: Please Read
Are You New Here Babe
They Sell Drugs And Fight
He's Marked You As His
If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream
Let Me Help You
No One Is Going To Save You
Thank You, For Saving Me
A Girl Once Lively Is Now Broken
I Didn't Know Bad Boys Could Cook
It's A Long Story
I Love You Too Angel
We're Just Friends
Stay
You're Going To Pay For This London
Smile You Loser
Are We Anything?
You're Afraid Of Me Now
You're All Mine
Guess Who
You Perv
Author Update!
Who Is This Beauty?
We Promise
Are You Done Yet?
That's My Girl
Because , You're Not Cute
You Wouldn't Dare
You're So Difficult
Are You Sure About That?
Let's Make A Cake
You Think This Is Funny
Look Up At Me
Oops , I'm Sorry
You're A Tease
You're So Cute When You're Mad
Sshh Harry
Make You His
Carter
She's Fiesty
Don't Say It
You'll Survive
Just Drop It
I Was Invited
Open Your Eyes
Hate Each Other
Are You Serious?
You Don't Realize It
Extra Cheese Please
A Skank Like Her
Jump Baby
That's a First
Of Course Love
Relax Guys
Yes, I'm Serious
She's About To Cry
I'm Kind Of Busy
Are You Mad At Me
Enjoying The View
Here I Come
You're Not Leaving
For Your Protection
Old Habits Die Hard
Where Are You Going?
You're The Worst
Get Mad At Me
That's The Sweetest
A Size 6
A Lucky Guy
A Good Little Girl
Author Note
I'm So Sorry
I Hate Him
Fix The Problem
Author Note

Away From You

599K 8.7K 1.3K
By zarrysupreme

London’s POV

As Carter and I stood in that embrace for a while longer, a loud clearing of someone’s throat caught our attention. I unclasped my arms from Carter and they fell freely to my side as I turned around and saw Harry standing there. He stood there with his arms crossed over his chest and it was clearly evident that he was annoyed. Maybe even mad for all I know. I just wondered how long he had been standing there.

I looked up at Carter and smiled weakly.

“Well, I guess I’ll be seeing you in school Monday?” I asked, feeling slightly awkward since Harry was right behind us.

“Yeah of course” he said while slowly taking steps backwards his motorcycle.

“Well, goodnight Carter and get home safe” I said with a smile as he sat on his motorcycle while putting his helmet on.

“You too” he called before zooming past us in the night. The wind from the speed making my hair blow back as the cool breeze flew past us making me shiver slightly.

I turned around to see if Harry was in his exact same spot but he wasn’t, he was already walking ahead of me.

I sighed and followed behind him. I know what he did shouldn’t of had hurt me but it did. He was supposed to be here by my side but he wasn’t.

“Can you wait up please?” I called towards him in this barren parking lot. There were only a few cars left that was most likely the employees.

He didn’t even turn around to acknowledge me, instead he just kept walking.

 I gripped my cardigan tighter as I trailed behind him from a few feet.\

He was just fine not even fifteen minutes ago. It’s interesting how fast his mood can change in a blink of an eye.

I finally approached the car as it was already turned on. The car was no longer a convertible, so he must’ve changed it back.

I opened the car door and sat down. The music was off and the whole car was quiet. The only noise being heard was his breathing.

“So do you mind explaining to me why you ignored me?” I asked while looking over at him from my left. His face was turned towards the window, blocking me from making any eye contact.

I sat there waiting for five minutes for him to respond.

“I heard everything you guys said” he finally spoke after what felt like hours. His hand opened the glove compartment and he dug his fingers inside. A pack of cigarettes and lighter was gripped in his hand before it was slammed shut. He opened the box and pulled a cigarette out, placing it between his lips. The lighter lit the end of it and the fiery blaze lit up as he inhaled in. He rolled down his window and exhaled that smoke that once entered his lungs

“So you eavesdropped on us?”

“Yeah but that’s beside the point” he said while puffing out smoke again.

“Then what is the point? I’m waiting to hear it” I said while growing annoyed from his lack of speech.

“The point is you”

“How am I the point?” I said with furrowed eyebrows and a mouth agape. Is he kidding me?

“The point is that you don’t fucking trust me London!” he growled while banging his fist on the steering wheel, making me cringe.

He flicked the cigarette out the window and turned towards me. Eyes burning into my own.

“You must think I’m going to use you and throw you to the curb like I did with all the other girls don’t you?” he asked while staring directly at me.

I gulped.

“I’ve heard about his reputation with girls and I don’t want you to end up like them, heartbroken and used in the end”

“Don’t you!” he asked again growing more agitated.

“Yes bu—”

“My point exactly” he said, cutting me off.

“What poi—” I started.

“Is there something I must’ve done for you not to trust me London?” he asked irritatingly with a clenched jaw.

“Harry there is—”

“Just let me know so I’m not wasting my time” he said and I was done.

“You know what” I began while opening the car door.

“I’m fucking leaving!” I shouted while stepping out of the car and grabbing my bag.

“To where?”

“Anywhere away from you” I shouted back.

“I don’t see the reason of talking to you if I can’t even let a sentence leave my fucking mouth before you cut me off Harry!” I yelled at him through the door, now I was fucking pissed off.

“Get back in the damn car London” he demanded and I glared at him.

“No” I said, standing my ground even though I felt broken inside.

“London! I swear to god that if you don’t get back in this car” he warned.

“Why should I get in a car with someone I don’t trust” I defied and I slammed the car door before walking away.

I do trust him and it’s sad to know that he thinks I don’t. I shook my head to the side as I walked farther away from his car. The cold air smacking my face. I wish I had brought something warmer to shield myself.

I had absolutely no idea where I was walking.

****

I’ve been walking and walking for what felt like forever. All of the streets were silent and not a sound was heard, except for the occasional ruffling of the tree’s leaves from the wind.

My feet were aching with every step I took and I was so tired. I was so tempted to call my mom to pick me up but I didn’t want her to get into my business. Then she would think negatively about Harry and that’s the last thing I want to happen.

I crossed the road and walked back onto a sidewalk. I needed to sit but there weren’t any benches around.

I took out my phone from my bag and turned it on.

thirty missed calls, ten voicemails, and fifty unread text messages and they were all from him. I opened one of the text messages and read it.

Baby, where are you? I’ve been driving around for an hour and a half and I can’t find you anywhere and it’s almost 1 am. I already know you’re shivering from the col and I just want you here in my arms. I’m sorry for cutting you off and not giving you a chance to speak. I let my anger get the best of me and I apologize. Please respond back to me

I exited the text message and wiped a tear away.

Across the street was a park and I walked towards it, in hopes of finding a bench. The whole park was dark besides the dim light radiating off of the lamp posts. I trudged along the park’s trail and gave up. I walked towards a tree and slid down it, my back laid against it as I brought my knees up to my chest and hugged them. I’ve never felt so alone before in my life.

My phone began buzzing in my bag and I knew it was him and my throat got tight. I stared at the phone in my hand as I ringed. Before I could realize what I was doing I answered the phone.

I heard his voice calling my name out from the phone before I brought it to my ear.

“H-h-harry” I stuttered and in a matter of seconds I burst out crying, just hearing his voice on the other end made me cry harder. The tears were falling recklessly down my cheeks, tears bringing some type of warmness to my cheeks.

“London, oh god” his frantic voice spoke into the phone.

“Baby, where are you?”

“I’m so s-sorry Harry” I said in between my cries. I’ve never felt so bad before in my life.

“No no no, don’t apologize it was all my fault” he assured me but I nodded my head.

“Just please tell me where you are”

“I’m in a p-park against a tree” my shaky voice replied.

“Do know what it’s called?” he asked as I heard his car rev.

“No”

“Don’t worry I’ll find you, just stay where you are and don’t move” he said with assertiveness and I nodded.

“Please hurry Harry” I spoke while sniffling.

“I will baby” he said and the line went dead.

I was once again all alone in the dark.

I hugged my knees and shielded my face as I closed my eyes and waited for him.

****

Harry’s POV

“Fuck!” I shouted as I slammed on the breaks hard as the car in front of me stopped short. I was so close to the point of getting out of my car and cursing them out but I decided against it. I couldn’t waste time on them when London was someone in the park by herself at this time of night.

I felt so guilty for letting her leave without following after her. It’s just that when she admitted that she didn’t trust me, I was stuck. I didn’t want to believe the words she said but I somehow did. By the time I was snapped into reality, she was already out of sight and into the night. I stayed waiting in the car for ten minutes because I expected her to come back however she didn’t. That’s when I pulled out of the restaurant’s lot and began driving. As I drove around looking for her time was passing by. I drove down each and every street that was close by, looking left and right, but I saw no one on the streets. I began to feel dreadful and decided to call her in intervals. Every time I did, the phone ringed and she never answered, making it go to voicemail. I kept running my hands through my hair and tugging on them as time passed by. I texted her and left voicemails and still hadn’t gotten any type of reply. My only reasoning was that she was pissed the fuck off at me or her phone was on silent. I didn’t even know if she was fucking okay or not. I drove to her house and the whole house was dark with no cars in the driveway besides her own. By the time I checked each and every location where she could have possibly been, an hour passed. I was even hopeful enough to check my house and to my dismay she wasn’t there. I’ve never been so angry at myself before. I sat in the car and the clock read 1:30am. She’s been gone since 11:45pm. I shouldn’t of had let this happen.

I finally reached a park and prayed that she was in here waiting.

I slammed my door shut and began walking towards the entrance.

****

London’s POV

Twenty minutes have passed since Harry called and it felt like an eternity.

I thought it was cold before but now it’s freezing. This isn’t supposed to be California weather.

I looked out into the motionless space and exhaled before closing my eyes. I kept telling myself that he was coming. That he was on his way. I didn’t want anything else but to be in his arms.

Ten minutes passed I could have sworn I heard my name being called in the distance but it was probably my mind playing games, until I heard it again louder.

I darted my eyes open and looked around while sitting up. The crunching of leaves was heard and I stood up while grabbing my bag. My legs were so numb and stiff hence to sitting still for half an hour.

I walked from behind the tree and saw a figure walking with their back towards me. I could only guess it was Harry.

“Harry?” I called out with so much hopefulness as I walked towards the figure.

The figure stopped and turned around instantly, staring into the dark.

“London?” his voice echoed and I knew it was him.

Without a second thought I ran as best as my legs could take me towards him. The cold air hitting my face in the act.  I don’t even know why I was crying but I was. I guess it was tears of happiness.

He sped walked towards me with arms opened and I flung my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist as hugged him for dear life. His arms constricted around my back as he squeezed me tight.

“Sssh baby please stop crying” he quieted while rubbing circles on my back.

“Baby, you’re freezing… I’m so sorry” he commented before he began walking.

“Here hold on” he said as he stopped. He removed his hands from around my back and started taking off his blazer. His hands placed the piece of clothing around my back. It was still warm.

“I don’t want you to be cold too” I said while shaking my head.

“You’ve endured enough London. The cold isn’t going to kill me” he spoke and I couldn’t help but smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.5K 37
"Before you can see the light, you first have to deal with the darkness."
1.7K 7 14
Blind Love By Nav

Fanfiction

130 1 1