The Jumping Of A Suicide {COM...

By EwFilthyMundane

✔️ COMPLETED ✔️ ⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ Alex is a young girl who is suicidal, a cutter and aneroxic. To her mu... More

The Jumping Of A Suicide
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
A/N
Playlist
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Two

397 14 0
By EwFilthyMundane

Chapter Two
That Night

I smiled as I took a drag of a cigarette and blew out rings of smoke. I laughed as Sophie made shapes with her smoke.

"I have an idea. Their's meant to be a concert tonight. Let's sneak in!" Sophie squealed.

I laughed at her. "Sneak into a concert? Why not?" I joked laughing.

"Yes, we're sneaking into a concert. A Black Veil Brides concert too," Sophie said with a wicked grin.

My mouth dropped making Sophie laugh at me.

"No way."

Sophie laughed even harder. "Yes way. Come on babe. Let's roll. We have a concert to sneak into."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 71 32
Book Two in the Stranded series. Eliza Biersack is the 14 year old daughter of Andy Biersack, the lead singer of Black Veil Brides. Follow her story...
40.9K 1.2K 18
Andy Biersack was far from a happy, unafraid child. Since he was young, nightmares from the pit of his mind tortured him nightly. Now, a grown man an...
18K 333 19
UNDER REVISION This is hell, literal hell. Alex is a 24 year girl who is barely alive and functioning. Alex works at the taxi service and listens to...
8.1K 250 23
The story of Sarah Mills, Andy Biersack's girlfriend. She has just graduated and is taken to LA with Black Veil Brides for the Warped Tour. On the wa...