Bond Between Villages (Gaara...

By kiko_uchiha

(this isn't actually rated PG-13.. Ignore that please!) Kitsune is on team 7 in Honoha, with Naruto Uzumaki... More

Bond Between Villages (Gaara love story)
chapter one 1
chapterr two
chapter threee
chapterr four
chapterr five
chapterr six
chapter sevenn (uploaded again...)
chapterr eight
chapterr nine
chapterr ten
chapterr eleven
chapterr twelve
chapterr thirteen
chapterr fourteen
chapterr fifteen
chapterr sixteen
chapterr seventeen
chapterr nineteen
chapterr twenty
chapter twenty onee
chapter twentyy two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty fourr
chapter twenty fivee
chapter twenty sixx
chapter twenty sevenn
chapter twenty eightt
chapter twenty niine
chapter thirtyy (FINAL!)

chapterr eighteen

10.1K 283 40
By kiko_uchiha

*Go little recap thing!*

"Whatever you say..." Temari sang and opened the door.

'This came out of freaking no where! How could they get the idea I liked Gaara? I mean yeah he's totally cute and hot, and yeah we have a similar past, but... Why would Kitty-Chan think I like him?'

All the way down the stairs I had a little thought fight with myself.  How could they think that? Why would they think that?  Did Kiba think so?  Did Gaara think so? Ugh!  Too many questions!

I saw that in the small amount of time Temari had dragged me to her room and interrogated me, Gaara had finished unloading the ramen I had got.

The thought of Gaara suddenly brought a question to my mind I hadn't thought of before. Temari was right, I never said I don't like him like that... Again, I felt a slight blush rise to my cheeks.

'Do I like Gaara enugh to be more than friends?'

*End little recap thing*

Kitsune's POV

"Hello?" I opened the front door and let the bright light in the house.

"Hey there!" A familiar voice chimed in my ears.

'Oh dear god why...'

"Nani?! Ino?" My eyebrow twitched as I stared at the blonde in front of me.

"Yep! I wanna know if you wanna go shopping!" Ino smiled her closed-eye smile.

"I... Um.. Why would I.. Wait! How'd you know where to find me?" I struggled to find something to say. But of course as soon as the words were out of my mouth I alreayd knew the answer.

"Naruto." We said in unison.

'Of course...' I sighed.

"So ya wanna go? You can invite that Suna girl if you want.  She seems OK."  Ino blinked her light blue eyes at me.

"Um.. I really wish I could but you see... I have plans already." I racked my brain for a good exuse.  And of course, my favorite (or least favorite... I'm not quite clear on that yet) Kitty-Chan decided to eavesdrop.

"What kinda plans?" Ino asked, seeming a little annoyed I would lie to her.  Why should she? It's not like I haven't lied to avoid her before...

"She's taking me to dinner." I whirled around to see Kankuro smirking. I gave him my best death glare before putting on a fake smile and turning back to a surprised Ino.

"Why yes I am..." I said through gritted teeth. Hey, I'll do whatever it takes to avoid this girl.

"You two? Are you serious?" Ino laughed a little and crossed her arms.

"She can't keep herself off me." Kankuro slung his arm around my shoulders and smirked bigger.

'What the hell is he doing?!'

"She had to beg me for dinner.  Only then did I say yes."  Kankuro's smirk seemed to grow as he looked down at me.

"Hm. Sure." Ino scoffed.  She obviously wasn't buying this. I can't blame her, who would belvieve I would ever hang out with Kankuro alone?

"It's true! I'm a witness!" I turned around again at the new voice.

"Really? You, too?" Ino stared at Temari, who had just joined this conversation.

I shot my death glare at Temari. She just winked at me.

'Ugh... Where's Gaara? He'd get me out of this...''

"Fine then.  I'll just go with billboard brow." Ino glared at us and walked off the porch towards the streets of Konoha.  I sighed and took Kankuro's arm off me.

"Welcome" The two siblings said in unison.

"Wait what?" I was still so confused.  What just happened?

"That Ino girl was gonna mess up our plans.  So we decided to help ya out." Temari smiled at me.

"Plans?  What plans?"  Again with the confusion?! Can someone just explain something to me for once?

"Kiba's coming back.  Like, today." Kankuro said.  Really? I didn;t know he was coming back today!

"And?"  I looked at Temari for another explanation of these "plans"

"That's about it... Kiba and Akamaru are coming back and we know you're his friend.  So if you're gone when he gets here, don't ya think he'd be sad?" Temari started to walk upstairs.  Kitty-chan and I followed.

"Um I guess so." I sighed and flipped my hair behind my shoulder.  Today was supposed to be my "do-nothing-except-sleep-and-have-a-seriously-deep-personal-thinkinglike-moment-involving-a certain-red-head-day." Oh well, I guess that can be tomorrow.  Or like next week...

"Good." Temari led me into the kitchen.  She opened the pantry and took out a container of instant ramen. 

'What? She never eats that stuff'  Well that's not entirely the truth.. She just doesn't eat it everyday like I do. She thinks it's bad for you.  I mean she's probably right...

"Now wanna explain this?" She peeled back the lid on the container of ramen.  But as most people would expect, it was not full of ramen.  Instead, the container was filled with multi-colored gummy worms.  Temari smirked at my surprised expression.

"Nope. Not at all." I shook my head and turned around, walking into the tv room.  I ignored Temari's comments.

Kankuro was whispering something to Gaara, who looked really bored and maybe even a little bit annoyed.

"Hey guys." I sat down on the ground in front of the couch and reached under the table.  Kankuro always keeps his deck of cards there, so I figured while we waited for Kiba we might as well enjoy outselves.

Gaara and Kankuro said hey while I tried to figure out shuffling the deck.

Yeah I can't shuffle cards. That cool flippy thing people do with them, I can't do that. Ha.

"Gimme." Kankuro held out his hand and I sighed and placed the cards in it.  As he dealt them, he and Gaara both sat on the ground, so we made a kind of triangle thing. 

"Bets?" I fumbled aorund in my pocket trying to find money.  I didn't...

"Nope, just for fun." I looked up at Kankuro who had just finished dealing and was making faces at his cards.  I had my cards held up to my face so only my eyes wer showing, but behind the cards I was smirking.  I knew Kankuro and Gaara both had bad cards, no matter how hard they tried they wouldn't be able to hide it from me. For one, I managed to have all the Aces some how.  That meant this could be over right when my turn came. 

But hey, Kiba wouldn't be home for a little while, so why not drag it out?  I could trick both the boys into thinking the Aces were at the bottom, then in the end take it all.  By "it" I mean glory and bragging rights.  And with that, I started my plan.

Well I started my plan until the doorbell rang.

"One sec!" I called towards the door.  

"I win." I looked to my right and saw Gaara placing his cards in the middle of us.

"Hmm... You sure?" I smirked and held out my cards. "Straight A's!" Slamming my cards on top of Gaara's, I stood up and walked to the door.  And surprisingly enough, the person who had rang the doorbell only rang it once.  And guess who was there?

Not Kiba, like I was expecting, but Hinata.

"Hey there..." I said, looking around. 

"H-Hi Kitsune." Hinata mumbled.  She always does that! Mostly around Naruto, but she's just shy overall.

"How'd you know where I was?"  I tilted my head to the side.  But for the second time today, I came to the realization that the knuckleheaded ninja of the Leaf Village can't keep secrets very well.

"Naruto..." We both said.  I sighed and mentally shook my head.

"Yeah... So whatcha need?" I looked around.  Then noticed something...

'Wait... Hinata's on the same team as Kiba.  Why is she here and he's not?'

"I-I just wanted to know if you've seen.... N-Naruto today?  He told me he would help me with t-training." She stumbled over her words and kept her pale gaze on the ground.

"Mmm no.." I looked up, thinking of the last time I saw Naruto.  Yesterday?  Yeah that's when I met that new Aiko girl at Ichiraku's Ramen.

"Oh..." Hinata's light eyes drifted to the side and her face fell a little.

"But aren't you staying together?  He'll be back soon enough." Hinata smiled a little, and it was my turn to ask a question.

"But do you know where Kiba is?" Hinata sighed at my question.

"He left with Shikamaru to get Ichiraku's after the mission.  They m-met up after we got back." Aw dang it! So I'll be waiting for a long time.  Oh well, that's what you get I guess.

"Here, come in." I waved the violett haired girl inside, rather than leaving her on the porch..

"No, I n-need to find Naruto. But thanks Kitsune." Hinata smiled a little and said goodbye.  We both waved and I watched her walk down the street.

'That was kinda weird...' I sighed to myself and walked back to Gaara and Kankuro.

"What was that?" Kankuro asked.

"Just Hinata." I took the deck and shuffled them. 

Well, I tried to shuffle them.  It ended with cards flying all around me, so I smiled sheepishly and cleaned them up.

"Yeah you should do this..." I handed the deck to Kankuro and watched as he perfectly shuffled the cards.  He even did the little bridge thing!

"Hinata?" I looked up at Gaara, who had just asked the question.

"Oh she's a friend.  Hinata Hyuuga." I thought for a secon about how to describe her. "Short purple-ish hair" I motioned with my hands trying to imagine myself with Hinata's hair style.  Didn't look that great. "Pale eyes, Byakugan." I guess Gaara firgued out who I was tlakign about, because he started nodding.

"Are we gonna talk or play?"  I switched my gaze from the red-head to his brother.

"Both.  Silly Kitty-Chan!" I took my cards and laughed a little bit at the facepaint-adorned Kitty-Chan.  Then I realized something... Kankuro must have seen my eyes widen, because he loked over and asked if something was wrong.

"You OK?"  I slammed my cards down in front of me.

"No! Well yeah... But not really!" I ignoredthe confused looks that Gaara and Kankuro gave me.  "I have a nick-name for Kankuro... But not anyone else!"  I heard Kankuro snickering.

"Finally!" He laughed.  I saw him pause and think for a second. "Fox-Chan." I sighed as Kankuro laughed to himself again, and picked my cards back up and got to work thinking.  Although I already had a few ideas for Kiba and Gaara, I needed one for my blonde friend Temari.

'Kankuro's already Kitty-Chan...' I though to myself as I drew a few more cards.  'Kiba's pretty much already a given... Puppy-Chan, Mutt-Chan, or Doggy-Chan.'  I looked over the top of my cards at Gaara. 'Panda-Chan or Raccoon-Chan...'   I let my thoughts trail to Temari, half paying attention to the game I was playing.  'She doesn't even look like an animal like the others...'  I mean even Kankuro was right, I've been told I look like a fox! Temari's hair is kinda spiky... Almost like a hedgehog or porcupine!

'But Temari might get mad if I called her Hedgehog-Chan...' I isghed and turned my attention back to the game in fornt of me. So maybe her nickname would be a little harder than the rest...

'But I'll figure it out!'

_______________________________________________________________

OK! So I'm really really REALLYYY sorry for the late upload.  But I've been working on a few requests, and kind of got writers block....I'm sorry this is short, not very good, and not funny... It's a filler! I know it's no exuse T-T

ANYWAY! I need a nick-name for Temari!! If you wanna help me out with that, just comment a few ideas and I might use 'em!

Again, Thanks for all the support everyone's been giving me, I love you guys!

Like alwayys, two votes before the next upload!  Thanks guys! ^ ^

<3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6.1K 18
The war has ended, but nothing is as it should be. Team 7 is always busy and never see each other. Then they are sent on a mission to the Land of Win...
192K 5.7K 43
After four years of traveling, Sasuke returns home for a week to see the Hidden Leaf Village and what it's become, as well as to see his friends and...
2.2M 73.6K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
29.5K 804 15
The story unfolds seven months after the Fourth Shinobi War, and it's Temari's first time coming to Konoha during the start of peacetime. Shikamaru i...