TRAVLYN

De Karma_K

Travis is a Casanova but then Katelyn starts to fall for him. But Jeffory still wants her. "You don't care ab... Mais

Meeting Him
A Long Day....
Nicole and Dante
Highschool
Mine
No Pain...
Eniemies
Packing
A Talk....
Sweet Heart
Hot!?!
Back to school
Jelly
For Now?
I'm Back
Moving in...
The forest
Without Him
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Really Important A/N
Chapter 21
I Luv Ya all A/N
Question A/N
Hopefully Last A/N
FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT CAN'T READ MY GOSH
Just Because I Got Tagged
Hi?
to whoever sees this

Boyfriend?!

2.8K 73 44
De Karma_K

*Travis's POV*

How could She do that to me I broke up with a beautiful lady just for her. Well maybe I should just move on not that I like her that much anyway. Right....
Ughh but I can't lose her I just cant! I have to find her I just have to I wont rest till I do.

[Magical Time Skip]

How did she skip homeroom wow well I'll see her At lunch hopefully. For now I'll just wait. Then I heard talking next to me.

"Hey Lucinda wanna come to my sleepover tonight." Asked Cadenza.

"Sure whose invited?"

"Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Dante, Nicole, Garroth, Laurence, Aphmau, Jeffory and soon Travis."

"Ohh ok I'll come"

Then I heard a voice call me.

"Hey Travis wanna come to my sleepover tonight its around 6?"

"Sure"

"Ok see ya later"

Then the bell rang. After a few more classes it was lunch and all I cared about was finding Katelyn. Then I bumped into someone.

"Sorry"
a voice said and I saw it was Katelyn.I grabbed her arm and didn't let go I saw her struggle. I pulled her where no one could see us.
"Katelyn please" I begged as she was crying.

"Why. Why do you have to ruining my life. Its hard enough to live with Aphmau cause I can't afford a home with no parents to care for me. Why do you have people to care for YOU!"

"I acuatlly don't. My mom left and my dad died of cancer when I was 5. I just hid and looked for food I then started going to school asking my friends for money to buy clothes."

"I'm so sorry I didn't know.... I guess we both have tough lives. I just feel tense about losing my home since I can't pay Aphmau anymore...."

"No I'm sorry I shouldn't have been such a Casanova. Wait I have an idea I know this is kinda sudden but do you wanna move in?"

"R-really of love to just don't make any moves on me ok."

"I'll try"
Then she started blushing a bright red.

"Come on beautiful."
Then we walked together in the cafeteria. Everyone starred cause we didn't know we were holding hands. Then I took her to my table. Apparently she already knew everyone so I really didn't have to introduce her.

"Hey Travis great job slipping your hand in there"
I Then noticed I was holding hand and quickly moved it away till Katelyn brought it back into a finger lock.

"K-katelyn"

"Yes new boyfriend"

When Did I agree to this Well I'm not complaining its just so sudden I mean wow but ya really wow.

Then after lunch and a few other classes school was over and I had to go to Katelyn's house to help pack....
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Hey guys love this story so far and thanks soooooo much for 100 views (well more but I'm not being exact) it has been about 2 weeks and I already have some well great. Now I just wanna say thanks and I love all of you A LATTE 💝☕☕☕☕☕💝
ohh also happy one day early mothers dayyyyyy! Well for me at least so bye my
SWEETS !!!

Word:538

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

116K 3.9K 18
"You're a trouble maker," I grumbled, crossing my arms in front of my chest. He let out a breathless laugh and took a step closer to me, leaning so c...
48.6K 1.4K 41
▹▹▹COMPLETE◃◃◃ ❝Katelyn, you should've just said no.❞ ❝But I was going to...❞ Katelyn looks at her feet, ❝and I don't want to say no...❞ ❝Why not?❞ ...
62.3K 2.5K 33
"I can't believe it, but, I think I'm slowly falling in love with this so called jerk named Travis." ... Katelyn, a girl who moved from the city and...
11.7K 384 22
KATELYN is happy. Her daughter's turning one and she's living happily in O'kasis with her boyfriend. She's still singing at the Cafe and dreams are s...