You are Mine (Cielois)

By lovealoistrancy

Every day was the same in the Trancy manor. Alois was sick of it. He decides to throw a ball to spice things... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 5

5.1K 155 63
By lovealoistrancy

Alois P.O.V

   I walked into my bed room to find it was empty. Stupid Claude. He can't even keep distracted long enough for me to make Ciel mine. I sighed and sat on my bed.

   Suddenly, I felt an unbearably sharp pain in my chest. Blood began to bleed through my shirt. When I turned around, I could see Claude smirking. But with all of the blood loss, my vision became blurry. I stood up weakly and tried to get away. Miserably, I failed and collapsed on to the ground, coughing up blood. Claude then walked over to me.

"This is goodbye, my highness." Claude said with his typical expressionless face.

"N-no, p-please" I stuttered hopelessly.

   All I could see was Claude's face before everything went dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
72.5K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...