So Real

By shethickdoee

Michael Stevenson and Nicki Minaj love story! After a tragic accident with his previous girlfriend, Michael m... More

So Real (Tyga Love Story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 (pt. 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilouge
YOU GUYS READ THIS

Chapter 5

14.7K 344 120
By shethickdoee

*Nicki POV*

I left the building and was on my way to my car until I saw a man standing in front of it.

"Um hello may I help you?" I took the ponytail holder off my wrist tying my long black hair in a ponytail.

"Actually you can. My car broke down just a few miles back. I just walked down to Zayne's Auto Shop to get the piece I needed and I don't want to walk through all of this snow. Do you mind giving me a lift?"

Nothing seemed wrong with this guy. He was a 40 something year old man and he was a bit on the chubby side. It didn't seem like he could hurt a fly. Besides, this weather is quite bad. If I was stranded I would want someone to pick me up too.

"Sure." We both got into the car and I turned on the heat. "So where exactly is your car?"

"Make a left right on Palmer street and it's about a 15 minute drive."

"Wow you walked a long way."

"I know. I'm hungry and tired." He chucked a bit.

"Want to get something to eat?"

"No I'm fine. But how old are you my fine lady?"

I smirked and peeked at him from the corner of my eye. "I'm married with two kids."

A weird look appeared on his face. I'm not sure what kind of look it was but it sure did creep me out. He started fondling with something in his pants pocket before looking back at me.

"Would you ever have sex with me?"

I stopped right in the middle of the road and looked him dead in his eyes. "I told you I'm married and I have two kids. Please do not get personal with me or I will make you walk. Do you under-" I started coughing violently out of nowhere. I was coughing and coughing and started going in and out of consciousness. Before I closed my eyes for good I saw the man standing over me pulling a can from his back pocket. I tried reading it before I blacked out for good.

Chloro......chloroform..

I woke up drenched in my own sweat. I've been having these dreams since the day my mom disappeared. Every night I would have a different dream or a repeat of one I had the night before. This wasn't me who was in the dreams though. It was someone else. I was someone else. I could never figure out who I was.

I looked around and I could tell I was in Honey's house. Why didn't she take me home last night? Daddy's going to kill me.

Since this was the room I always slept in when I came over, I had a closet full of clothes in here. I turned my body over, about to head to the closet, and saw someone else under the covers.

"Honey, you could've slept in yo own room heifer." I pulled back the covers and almost peed my pants.

"AGHHHHHH!"

"Girl stop all that screaming. It's too early for that. And ya breath stank."

I smacked my lips. "Fuck you Tyga."

"My pleasure."

I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed, making up my side that I slept in.

"Why you here? Better yet, why you in the bed with me?"

"Calm ya tits. Nene (Honey) brought us here last night cause she wasn't dropping nobody off. AND I can lay in here when I want to. This basically my room when I sleep over." He got up and grabbed some of his clothes out the drawer. I never looked in there and all these times I slept over here and his clothes were in there.

"Oh. Well I'm taking a shower." I said while grabbing my clothes.

"Don't care."

I flipped him off and went into the bathroom. I splashed cold water on my face before stepping in.

*Tyga POV*

I was on my way to the guest bathroom when I heard my phone ringing. This ringtone wasn't a saved one so I didn't know who was calling me. I ran back to the room and answered the phone.

"Wassup?"

"Aye this Cam. When yall coming to the studio?"

"On my way in like 30."

"Alright. I wanna collab on a song with you and ya homeboy."

"Cool see you at 10."

He hung up the phone and I hopped in the shower.

When I got out I saw Chris and Nicki sitting on the bed all hugged up on each other. I rolled my eyes and put on my Last King sweats.

"Chris we about to go." I told him not even looking at Nicki.

"Where?"

"Studio with Wiz Khalifia."

"Oh yeah, we was supposed to start a little mixtape yesterday but ya know...." He said.

I cringed just thinking of the incident yesterday. Speaking of that, I need to figure out how Cam knew Malaysia. My eyes started to water just thinking of her. I turned my head in the other direction so they couldn't see me crying and wiped my tears as quickly as I could.

"Ty you straight?" Nicki asked.

"Chris you ready or not?" I was still facing the opposite direction.

"Yeah here I come." I heard him and Nicki kiss and we were on our way out the house.

"You driving or you want me to?" Chris asked.

"Can you drive? I really don't feel like it right now."

"Yeah, I got you."

I tossed him the car keys and sat in the passenger seat. I leaned the seat back as far as it could go and pulled my LK hat over my eyes.

I can't believe I almost started catching feelings for Nicki. Like damn Malaysia just died yesterday. It's not like I don't love Lay no more but I know how to push stuff to the back of my head like how I did when my granny died.

I ain't gone never forget that day. That was the same day my mama brought that big ass vase over. It was a note attached to it but I never read it. But I remember i knocked it down yesterday tryna save Malaysia so whatever was inside probably burned.

But the day she brought that vase was the last time I ever seen her. She stayed with my cousins down in Venezuela because she didn't want to be reminded of my granny to make her sad. I mean that was months ago, she could at least call a nigga but girls more sensitive to shit so she probably still mourning.

Right into my thoughts Chris blasted the radio up to Gas Pedal by Sage. I instantly smiled thinking of Malaysia.

She wanted to get Vine famous one day so we made a video of us twerking to that song. Once she uploaded it, we got hella revines but people started commenting saying I'm gay and shit so I took that shit off immediately. It was just supposed to be for fun. Malaysia thought the shit was funny and it wasn't. I started tearing up but shook the memory out of my head before I lost it.

"Aye we here bro. Go up in this building right here." I told Chris.

"Alright."

Once we got in the studio the security led us straight to Cam's section.

"What's good young bloods?" Cam greeted us. I looked around his studio. This shit was way bigger than the ones we used to go to.

"What's up." I said while taking a seat behind the beat machine.

"Heyyy." Chris said while sitting next to me. I nudged him with my elbow for acting gay. "I mean what's good."

Cam started laughing and took a seat on the couch. He moved a purse and a pink jacket to other other side of him.

"Man she can't come with me no more. Leaving her shit everywhere." He mumbled to himself.

"Girlfriend?" I asked.

"Shit. Damn near."

I nodded my head and pulled out my phone going to my Notes where I put all my raps.

"Okay so I got this one song I wanna drop or put on a mixtape. Whichever you wanna do." I got out of my seat and put the headphones around my neck.

"Nigga I'm Wiz Khalifia. I can make you famous with the right song." He grabbed my phone and looked through the raps. "We about to make you famous. And you my boy..." He looked at Chris. "You can sing huh?" Chris nodded his head yeah. "Okay. I got the perfect mashup we can do."

We all got in the booth and a beat started playing. It was smooth as hell. Damn near wanted to fuck the beat. No bull. He went to the page he wanted me to rap from. It was from me and Chris song Bigger Than Life. Once Chris started feeling the song, he started singing

"Look around, is this where you wanna be?

This shit bigger than life and don't gotta play around - no, no, no, no

And when the sun comes up we gonna be alright

Speak up on it baby we gonna be alright

I want you to know this is we - I'm bigger than life

Bigger than life

Oooooh when the sun goes down we gonna be alright

This is we, I'm bigger than life

[Tyga]

Uh, the city love me every night

And you're waving to the fans it ain't hard to decide

She know we fly, she pick a flight in no time

I'll be by my own business, why you busy minding mine?

You was on my level we both came from the ghetto

And later were separated, we hate it, I'm glad you made it

When your mountain top they say there's no where to go but down

But I'll be chillin' just look around

Perpendicular momma be straight forever

Her crib about an hour, now she an out-of-towner

Predicted it be better we change we change the game like quarters

Two dimes together they high five until whatever

I can mention your name but I rather keep it clever

YMCMB I tell ya every letter

She just wanna chill with a star feel

Special no stressing no pressure, I'll bless you

[Chris]

This is we - I'm bigger than life

Bigger than life

Bigger than life

This is we - I'm bigger than life

Bigger than life

Ooooh when the sun goes down it will be alright

This is we - I'm bigger than life

Cause I want you to knooooow..."

We got out the studio feeling good as shit.

"I'm about to drop this right now." Cam grabbed the CD and took it to one of his workers. Some girl peeked her head around the corner looking at us and before I could get a good look she disappeared. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to Chris.

"This about to make us famous. We about to make millions. Get the hoes, money, bottles, everything."

"I hit them notes good on what?" Chris said while hopping in front seat.

"Hell yeah. This song dedicated to Malaysia. Shit! I'll be back!" I forgot to ask Cam how he knew Malaysia.

I ran back into the studio we were just in. I heard music playing and some girl in there recording a song.

"Oh baby.

Oh baby.

My baby.

Baby I.

Oh baby.

Baby I.

All I'm tryna say is you're my everything baby.

But every time I try to say it

Words they only complicate it."

I was just standing there listening to her before she stopped.

"Why you stop? That was good snowflake." I walked in the booth and stood in front of her.

"I wasn't feeling it. Sorry to ask but why are you in here?"

"Looking for Cam."

"Oh. He just left with his girlfriend. They went to go drop this song he just made. I heard it, it was really good."

"Yeah that was ya boy on the track." I popped my collar and laughed.

"Oh really?" She took her long, red, curly hair out of her ponytail and aimed her ponytail holder at me like she was gone pop me with it. She had one side of it on her left thumb and the other side was being held by her pointer finger on her right hand.

"Aye girl chill out." I squinted my eyes and put my hand over my face just in case she let go.

She started laughing and put the ponytail holder on her wrist.

"I'm Ariana. What's your name?" She held out her hand for a handshake.

"Michael. Michael Stevenson."

"Grande."

"What?"

"Ariana Grande. You gave your full name so I might as well too. My hand is getting tired are you gonna shake it or nah?"

I shook my head no and hugged her. Her hair was all in my face and it smelled like strawberries. She was a cute little white girl.

"Aye well imma go. If Cam come back tell him to call me." I stood up and walked towards the door. I walked out and before closing the door I stuck my head back in. "You can call me too if you want. Just get my number from Cam."

She smiled and nodded her head before putting her headphones back on.

I went back to the car and saw Nicki in the backseat.

"When you go get her?"

"Nigga you was taking all day. Plus she was just down the street at the other studio."

"She can rap?"

"Stop acting like I'm not here. You can just ask me Tyga." Nicki said. I looked at her from the review mirror really quickly and turned back around to Chris.

"She can rap?"

Chris started laughing. "Yeah bro. Why yall into it though?"

"I'm Gucci." I pulled out my phone and texted Honey.

Me- Im sleeping over again. Niggas is not tryna go home. So go buy some food. black card on the table

Honey🐝🍯- Yellow ass!!! >.< Take ya asses home! lol jkjk but Nicki coming too?

Me- Don't know, don't care. See you later.

I put my phone back in my pocket and turned on the radio. Thots by Fat Trel was on. I nodded my head to the song and I heard Nicki in the back singing.

"In DC we call em rollers. In Chiraq we call em thots.

Imma bend that pussy over, imma eat that pussy box. 30 shots in my glock. I'm the shit you are not. Yall some snitches yall hot. I wish all of yall would die."

I sighed loudly and turned the radio off.

"Bitches just killed my vibe."

"Tyga what you mad at me for?"

"I'll talk to you when we get to Honey house."

"I'm not going there. I'm going home."

"Oh well." I leaned my seat all the back smushing her legs.

"Owwwwww Ty!!!" I felt her moving her legs wildly underneath me.

"Then move."

She eventually moved over and smacked me in the back of my head while doing so. I rolled my eyes and closed them. A little bit later I heard the door slam and Nicki was going in some big ass house.

"This her house?" I asked Chris. I was still looking out the window looking at that ass. She got ass for days.

"Yep. You know who house this is right?" I shook my head no. "This Keef brother house."

Keef was our head boss. I ain't know he had a brother.

"On what." Speaking of that I needed to get back on my shit. "Aye bro, go to the Boiler Room we still got Stanley in there."

Once I find somebody who selling an abounded house I can get my own torture room cause we sharing the Boiler Room with about 3 others gangs, shit ain't cool.

The ride to the Boiler Room was long as hell. It was 45 minutes away from Nicki house.

We walked in there and went straight to our section. I opened the door and my two rats came up to my feet greeting me. I picked up the fat one, Poochie, who was my favorite.

"Hey mamas." I kissed her little wet nose and put her back in her cage. "Aye Chris go feed her. And go grab Dot and put him in the cage. I gotta go handle something."

I walked towards the back and saw Stanley and some other nigga sitting on the ground with bite marks all over their ankles. I smiled. My babies did good.

I don't usually tie the niggas in here up cause if they wanna get out of here I let them, but they gotta fight me.

"Miss me?" They both snapped their heads towards me.

"Look Ty we was tryna tell Trell that wasn't us who stole that kush and them guns. It was Rico and Jose." Erick, Stanley's brother, said while crying.

"So why all my shit at yo house?" I picked up my bat with the spikes all over it.

"Man it wasn't us!" Erick stood up.

Bad move.

I whacked him upside the head with the bat as hard as I could. The spikes got stuck in his head. I stepped on his head with my foot and tried pulling the bat out but Stanley wanted to be bold and make a move on me.

I turned around and punched him in the eye before he could touch me. A glass jar of leeches was the closest thing by me so I grabbed it and broke it over his face. The leeches squirmed out of the jar and onto his face biting everywhere.

Chris came in eventually and finished Stanley off and I tried getting the bat out of Erick's head. Once I got it out we headed back towards the front and I grabbed my rats and headed out the door. Somebody was gone clean it up.

"Aye bro hurry up and get to Honey house. I'm sleepy as shit." I wonder was Nicki coming here later though cause we needed to talk.

*Nicki POV*

I walked in the house as quietly as I could. Wop by J Dash was playing loud through the speakers. I starting wopping towards my room when I heard my daddy call me.

"I need to pay my billsssssss." I softly sang.

"Nicki."

I stopped dancing and turned around. "Yes daddy?"

"You got my money?" He walked closer to me and I took a few steps back.

"No. But I-"

SMACK!

"Didn't I tell you to bring my money?!" He roared in my face. My nose started twitching which meant I was about to cry. My face was stinging but like my daddy always taught me don't let these niggas know when you hurting so I didn't touch my cheek.

"But I got something better daddy!" I tried fighting back my tears while pulling the black card out of my pocket. "This. It was his. Unlimited money daddy. Unlimited."

He snatched the card out my hand and examined it, flipping it to both sides. "Okay I'll take this even though it's not cash. Now I'm buying plenty shit, groceries, clothes, shoes, cars and don't ask for shit and don't eat none of the food I buy."

I opened my mouth in shock. I swear I wanted to slam his ass against a wall. "But why? You wouldn't even have that if it wasn't for me."

"It's not cash though and I told yo ass I wanted cash." He got all in my face. I could feel his hot breath on my upper lip.

"No you didn't. You said 500Gs and I gave you more than enough."

"I don't care. You heard what I said."

I rolled my eyes and tried walking away but he pulled my collar, yanking me towards him. "You better not roll yo eyes in my damn house lil girl." I just stared at him. "Do you understand me?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yeah sir."

"You wanna get slapped?"

"Yes sir." I stomped away and into my room which was in the basement. If I stayed here another night I would literally kill myself so I called Chris to take me to Honey's house. He answered on the third ring.

"Wassup?"

"Can you pick me up?"

"Where you at?"

"My house."

He sighed loudly. "Girl you live way on the other side of town by all them damn white people. You got gas money?"

I rolled my eyes. "Nevermind I'll find my own way over there. Bye." And with that I hung up the phone. I ain't got time for niggas and they attitudes.

Since my daddy was mad at me I knew he wouldn't drive me and Nikko was at his girl house I think. Shit I don't know. He ain't never here. I guess imma just walk.

I started packing my bag and I was heading to the front door when my daddy stopped me.

"And where you going?"

"Honey's."

"Who taking you?"

"I'm walking."

He took his Bulls SnapBack off and rubbed his curly hair back and forth then put his hat on backwards. "Here take my keys. You can drive the Bugatti."

I smiled big and was about to hug my daddy until I realized he slapped me earlier. Then my smile dropped. "Thanks."

He threw me the keys and I ran to the car and kissed the headlight before getting in. Aww hell yeah I was about to stunt on these niggas.

I drove nicely out of my neighborhood before blasting my music. I couldn't draw any attention to myself in my neighborhood. Too many honkies over here, gone call the police on ya fellow black girl.

Once I turned the corner I turned on the radio.

"And now we have a new hit by Wiz Khalifa, Tyga, and Chris Brown." I looked at the radio and back at the road. What the hell? As I was listening to the song I listened to Ty's part closely. It was dope. Chris was hitting them notes and Wiz just sounded high as shit like always. I nodded my head to the beat and smiled to myself because I already learned the chorus.

I was about to pull up in Honey's driveway until I saw some girl standing in front of the house, just staring. I slowly reached under the seat for my gun.

She kept looking then eventually walked away turning around to look at me every now and then until she disappeared from the block.

I put the gun in my bra and drove into the driveway. As I walked up the steps, I saw that the front door was slightly open. This dumbass gone learn to stop leaving her doors unlocked. I pulled my hood over my head and busted into the house, aiming my gun at Honey who was stuffing her face with blueberries.

"Gimme all ya money! This a stickup!" My eyes immediately saw Ty. He grabbed his gun from his pants and aimed it at me. I started laughing and took my hood off. "Sike bitches."

"Bruh you play too much damn." Honey threw a blueberry at me.

I laughed and placed my gun on the table before walking over to Tyga.

"Ty."

"Yes Nicki?"

"I heard yo song on the radio on my way here."

He looked up at me and picked me up spinning me around. I started laughing. "Oh my gosh! Yo, you forreal? Yo Chris! Chris!"

Chris came from the back with a towel around his waist.

"What's good Nicki." I ignored him and admired Ty's face. He still hasn't put me down. I kissed him on the cheek and he looked at me like he was disgusted and put me down.

I felt sad. And I felt dizzy. I started to run to the bathroom because it felt like I had to throw up.

"Nicki!"

I didn't turn around. I just kept running. Why her house have to be so damn big though? Just as I was about go in the bathroom I felt it coming up. I put my hand over my mouth but that didn't work because next thing I knew I threw up all over the carpet.

As soon as I stopped I leaned back over because I wasn't done. This time the throw up came out of my nose. Once I finished I saw Tyga looking at me.

"I'm disgusting! I know." I tried walking past him but he stopped me.

"You straight?"

"Yeah." I wiped my watering eyes from me throwing up and tried walking past him for the second time. But he stopped me again. "Tyga stop doing that. I'm tryna get some towels and shit to clean this up."

"Go lay down. I got it."

I scrunched up my face. He was really about to clean up my throw up. I looked at him once more before going to my room in Honey's house. Before I could lay down I saw someone's clothes on the bed. There was a pair of Last King sweatpants on the bed.

I took my black leggings off and was about to slip my foot into the leg of the sweats until Ty came running in the room pushing me over, making me fall.

"Damn Ty! What the fuck?!" I stood up and went to the closet and pulled out my own sweatpants.

"Do not ever again touch these pair of sweats." He went to his drawer and stuffed them inside.

"Why? Your grandma knitted them for you?" I teased.

He looked at me with the stalest face ever. "No. These was my girl favorite pair of my sweats before she died."

"Oh." I said instantly feeling bad.

He grabbed something out the drawer and sat on the edge of the bed staring at it. I walked over to the side of him and saw him holding a picture of a girl standing next to a green Cadillac.

She was a nice brown color with brown eyes that matched. She had a long weave that stopped at the bottom of her humongous butt.

Hold the fuck up.

"I know her."

He shot his head in my direction as quick as the speed of light. "How the hell did you know her?"

"She used to work at Silk with me. Well she still do." I shrugged my shoulders and walked back to the bed.

"The fuck? No she don't. I just told you she dead." Ty ran over to me and stood in front of me.

"No she's not. She was just in front of Honey house before I came in. Why you think I had my gun out? I was about to shoot her ass until I realized who she was." I suddenly remembered that that was Chyna standing in front of her house.

"Shut the fuck up!" He pounded his fist on the mattress. "She died!" He paced the room back and forth knocking stuff on the dresser over.

"Ty no she didn't. Look imma call her." I took my phone out of my bag and showed Ty the number I had saved for her. "414.555.1032 is the number right?" He shook his head 'yes' slowly as he took everything in. "Okay. Now be quiet, if she answer don't say nothing."

"I'll try." He weakly smiled.

I pressed call and put the phone on speaker. She answered on like the 6th ring.

"Hello?" Chyna answered. Ty's eyes got big and he was about to speak but I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Hey girl. What you doing?"

"Shit. Chilling. Waiting till I get this money from Von." Von was the owner of Silk.

"Why you need money from him?"

"Girl it's too much. Imma have to meet you in person to tell you this shit. It's a long ass story. Lets meet up tomorrow at Froyo." She smacked her in gum in my ear and Tyga just stood there with clenched fist and watery eyes. I removed my hand from in front of his mouth and rubbed his back.

"Yeah girl okay. But make a long story short. I wanna hear parts now."

"I faked a death so Von could kill my ex. You remember the light skinned one who drove me to the club all the time?"

"Yeah." Ty was breathing like crazy and crying shaking his head back and forth like he was thinking.

"Aw well yeah him. Von said he'll give me 10 million baby. TEN MILLION!"

Ty had stood up and began punching holes all in the wall. Chris came in and tried stopping him but there was no use.

"Aye Chy imma call you back." I hung up the phone and ran up to Ty, hugging him which seemed to calm him down a bit.

"Nicki what happened?" I shrugged my shoulders and Chris yanked me towards him and walked us to the corner of the room. "You mad at me?"

"No. I have no reason to be, right?" I folded my arms across my chest.

"Exactly. So why you mad?" He got in my face but I pushed him back.

"Because you acted like you couldn't pick me up. And when we all go joy riding in my new car YOU can't come. Stingy ass nigga."

"Bae I was about to get in the shower. I ain't have time. I'm sorry."

I forgave him and hugged him around the neck while he held onto my waist. He leaned in to kiss me but I didn't know if I should kiss back. I grew more feelings for Ty. I didn't like Chris anymore.

"Chris stop." I put my hand up to his mouth.

He smacked his lips and leaned in front of me with both of his hands placed against the wall, basically trapping me inside of him. His lips were inches away from mines. He smashed his lips on mines just as Ty was walking past with bloody knuckles.

Ty stopped and just stared at us kissing. Well Chris kissing me cause I ain't kiss back. He shook his head and walked into another room. I looked up at Chris and smacked him and ran off to find Ty. Just as I turned the corner I felt a slap across my face and I fell to the ground.

"Chris what the hell is wrong with you?" Ty screamed. I didn't even look up. I just put my head into my arms feeling the urge to cry. My face hurt so bad. Even when my dad slapped me it didn't hurt as bad. My dad slapped me like he was slapping a daughter and Chris just slapped me like I was a grown ass man.

I got off the ground and started going to my room. I went into the living room and found Honey on the couch with Mijo. Okay when did he get here? I didn't want to bother them so I went to the balcony to get some fresh air.

Why does everybody hate me? I'm just a problem for everybody.

Chris hates me.

My dad hates me.

My brother has been MIA.

Ty doesn't like me back.

Why am I still here?

Why?

I stepped over the balcony and into the small edge. I don't deserve to be here. One wrong move and I could fall three stories down.

Splat.

I held onto the bars of the balcony and I made my way to the edge.

"Nicki!" I looked up and saw Ty walking towards me. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I didn't kiss him! I didn't!" I looked down at the ground and back up at Ty. "You believe me right?"

He shook his head yeah while he was sucking the blood from his knuckles. "Yeah. And I handled Chris for you just come here."

I smiled and lifted my leg up to climb back over and I slipped.

"NICKI!"

"TY!"

I was dangling off the edge of the balcony only having enough strength to keep my body up by holding on to the bars. "Ty help me!" I screamed. My hands started getting slippery and I was sliding off, ready to hit the ground.

Ty reached down grabbed my wrist. "Babygirl I need you to let go of the bar and hold onto my hand so I can lift you up."

"But I'm scared."

"Come on. You can do it."

"Ty..."

"I'm not gone drop you."

"K." I whispered.

I slowly let go of the bar and quickly grabbed Ty's hand. He pulled me over and hugged me as tight as he could.

"Don't ever do that again. I can't lose the only girl who I actually care about." He started crying into my chest and I just let him. Then the next thing I knew I was crying too.

Too much just happened in these past 10 minutes. Chyna lied to Ty, Chris slapped me, I almost ended up killing myself, now me and Ty are both crying. This is just too much.

"Ty lets go in the room and talk. We both need it."

He got up from my chest and grabbed my hand as we made our way to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 36.5K 27
I'm not that great at summarizing stories, but don't let that stop you from reading. WARNING...WARNING...WARNING... There's a lot of sexual scenes (...
119K 3.5K 62
When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on her hands. Once Kayla, her mom, and siblin...
254K 7.1K 34
A boss ass bitch name Armani is not the one to be fucked with. She has a bad ass attitude, and comes off heartless. But, what's her story. This is a...
35.3K 724 47
////SOME OF THE CHAPTERS ARE LOCKED! MUST FOLLOW TO READ!! \\\\ (COMPLETED) WARNING MAJOR EDITING NEEDED ! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...