Assistant (Harry Styles)

By Frank_Fabulous

bro i dont even know what's going on this is franki from the future (2019). This was in the drafts enjoy. More

Assistant (Harry Styles)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 12

4.6K 123 11
By Frank_Fabulous

"Shelby, wake up." I felt someone shaking my body. I groaned and flipped on my side, hiding my face on the couch. Last night's flight was the worst ever. I didn't go to sleep at all and when I got in the hotel I collapsed on the couch. It feels like I have been asleep for five minutes. " Wake your ass up."  I opened one eye to see Chris. Why was she here? She lives in Miami.

"Chris?" I mumbled. 

"Duh, you just fell asleep on me like five minutes ago. Why aren't you in Harry's room?" I wasn't in Harry's room? What the boob. I swear I was in Harry's room. I squinted my eyes looking up at her, she had her phone in her hand and looked like she's been awake for awhile. 

"How are you here?" I asked.

" Oh, I wanted to join the tour group, my mom doesn't mind, I'm 18 after all."She said pushing me off. I groaned rolling on my stomach.  I'm so tired, I can sleep for days. " You know we are going out for breakfast soon, right?" I groaned again. " Why are you so tired anyway?"

"Plane ride."

"Ahh, the donkey strikes again."

"Donkey?"

"Jackass, and if your to slow to calculate that to, I mean Justin."

"Oh." She grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I was slouched over, I really don't wanna go outside and socialize today. I feel like poop.

" Watch, when you get into the shower and get cleaned up, you'll be wide awake! I'll get you some clothes so, you don't have to walk all the way over to Harry's room to get. So, get it the shower, k?" She said guiding me to the bathroom. I lazily nodded and slipped off my shirt. " Woah, woah, woah. Not in front of me." She said and closed the door. 

After the shower I did not feel any better. I put on the clothes Chris left for me and put my hair in a bun. I walked out off the bathroom and Chris was on the couch with Niall.

"Did you just fart?" She asked him.

"No."

"Then why does it smell?"

"Maybe you did."

" Niall, I think I would know if I farted or not." She laughed. I giggled, Niall is halirous. She turned around. " SHLEBY! WE CAN GO EAT NOW!"

"Hell yeah!" Niall said jumping over the couch and hugging me."Shelby, you don't know this, but, you have just saved me from dieing of starvation." I yawned.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's go get this day over with." I faintly smiled. Niall threw his hands in the air and cheered. Chris was on the couch laughing to death. He put his arm around my shoulder which felt like a lot of weight because of how tired I was. We headed for the door Chris joining and once we went into the hallway he put his other arm around Chris. I could tell she was about to fall but, she held on to Niall for support.

"Oh, You didn't fall this time!" He smiled.  She smiled and nodded.

"SHELBY!" I heard Harry yell. I looked over my shoulder to see him jogging over. Once he came close enough, he embraced me in his arms, lifting me off the ground. I giggled a little as he began to leave little kisses all over my face. The last was on my lips and he pulled back looking at me with a big smile. I slightly smiled back. His smile faded a little and he hugged me. " What's wrong?" He whispered in my ear.

"Nothing." I mumbled hugging him tight.

"No, there's something wrong. I can smell it." He said. I laughed leaning on him. After, laughing, I closed my eyes for a big yawn. Harry chuckled and grabbed my hand. " Go on to breakfast without us, my princess is sleepy."

" OK bye." Niall said walking away with Chris. It surprised me, I thought would be a little disagreement but, no, they were fine having breakfast without us.

Harry lifted me up bridal style and carried me to his bed where he laid me down. He then began to take off my shoes and socks.

" Harry, I can do that myself." I said.

" I know." He replied,taking off the second sock. " Do you need any shorts?" 

" Yeah, but I'll get them." I moved to the side and fell off the bed. I quickly sat up, getting up but, Harry held me down.

" I'll get them, okay?" He smiled and kissed my cheek. It sent chills down my spine and made me smile. He got up and walked over to the luggages. I yawned once again and pulled my jeans off. He turned around and looked quite shocked when he saw me.

" Are you sure you want some shorts? I mean its really comfortable without them and you do look sexy." He said biting his lip. I couldn't help but, blush a little.

" Oh give me the shorts." He tossed them over and stripped down to his boxers. " Your going to sleep with me?"

" Yeah, I got up at 5 and couldn't go back to sleep." He jumped on the bed pulling me with him. " And now I don't need to worry about you." We pulled the blankets over our bodies and he pulled me into his arms. I cuddled into the crook of his neck,smiling like an idiot.

" I'm so happy I'm with you now, Harry." I mumbled. He kissed the top of my hand and rubbed my back with his large hand. We stayed silent for a minute, I was half asleep until Harry broke the silence.

" What did Justin do to you?" I almost forgot about him, almost. I sighed and snuggled closer to him.

"He grabbed my thigh, and just kept getting closer to my crotch." I whispered. I felt Harry's hand tense up on my back. " But I stopped him from ever reaching there I promise." He shifted a littled, like he was going to get up. " Hey, hey, hey. Not now, I'm tired." He sighed, his hand relaxing. I grabbed and kissed the back of his hand."Could you sing me a song, babe?" I asked. I didn't know why but, I just wanted to hear him singing.

"Sure, what song?"

" Do one from the X factor days. Do Chasing Cars." I said poking his chest.

" Oh come on, that performance was horrible, I don't even remember how we sang it."

" Noooo,it was great. You sang the song but shorter, remember?"

" Well no duh its shorter." Harry chuckled.

" Come on, Snow Portal it up."

" I thought you were tired." He said.

" I wanna fall asleep to the sound of a beautiful voice." I giggled.

" Fine." He began to sing and I cheered.

We'll do it all, everything,on our own.

We don't need,anything, or anyone.

If I lay here, if I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just-- 

My eyelids were heavy,about to shut close.

"And just forget the world." I heard Harry whisper before, I fell asleep. 

~~~~

 I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. I reconigzined the ring tone to be my mothers. She set it up just for her, so I would know it's her calling. I was going to tell Harry to get it for me but, Harry wasn't next to me. The shower was running so, he should be in there. I stretched over to reach my phone on the ground beside the bedside. I slided the green button, answering the phone. I pressed speaker and heard my mother's voice.

"Ponkey, I MISS YOU." She yelled. I covered my ears. " Your dad misses you too, A butt load. We miss you buttloads."  I sighed, typical mom, being strange.

"I miss you buttloads to, mom." I talked back, my voice cracking a little because I just woke up.

"Are you sleeping? It's late here. I made sure I wasn't disturbing your sleep."  

"No, I was taking a nap." I looked over at the alarm clock, 12:30, almost 7 hours of sleep. I yawned and sat up. " So what's up, I usually call you, not you call me."

" Well, as you know your father's birthday is in a week and I wanted you over to surprise him. He's not getting any younger. I'm thinking we'll have a small dinner or get together the next night." I could hear the excitement in her voice but, it made me frown. I have so much so stuff to do now, I don't know if Simon will give me the time off.

" I don't know, I'm quite busy."

" Your having to much fun on that tour that you don't want to come out and see your parents? I knew we shouldn't have let you go." Mom cried.

" No, No, No I wanna come over but I'll have to talk to Simon-"

" Hi, beautiful." I heard Harry's voice.  I turened to the side to see him fresh out of the shower.A towel loosely wrapped around his waist as water dripped from his wet curls. I almost dropped the phone looking at him, he looked hot.

" Shelby?" My mom spoke.

" Hi Mrs.Keller" Harry smirked coming over to me. As he sat next to me, I felt the butterflies form in my stomach.

" Harry!" Mom screamed. Harry wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me closer to him.

"What do you need ask Simon?" He asked then pressed his lips on mine for a quick second. 

"She needs to come over next week for her dad's birthday!" Mom answered for me. 

 " Your going to leave me?" He frowned, but instantly smiled when I shook my head violently.

" HARRRRRYYYYYYY, YOOOUUU SHOULD COME TOO. Just for the night since I know your a busy boy, a busy, busy boy." Mom answered again.

"Hey, mom, I'll call you later okay?" I said and hung up. " I'm not going on another plane with out you, and I'm sure not leaving either if Simon doesn't let me." He smiled and lazily leaned on me. I tried to keep myself up but, failed. I fell over and almost off the bed. Then I felt Harry tickling me. 

"DON'T, HARRY STOOOP." I screamed laughing. I was slipping off the bed. " HARRY I'M FALLING." I screamed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back up. I was out of breath and still giggling then, I realized Harry's towel slipped off. I looked up at him and he smirked. "Um... Harry. Erm. Your towel." I said pointing to it. 

"Got a problem?" 

"No, well-"  I could feel myself blushing. I put my head in my hands.

"What's wrong?" He laughed. I got up and walked to the other side of the room.

"Just put some pants on, Styles." I said.

~~~~

AGAAAIN SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT FOR THE UPDATE. Hopefully, I'll the next one up next week. I'll try to update every Sunday or every other Sunday. Fall break is coming up so, I can probably get some chapters in. c: 

Vote, Comment and all that other stuff. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322 0 44
This is something I wrote over 3 years and felt like I should have all my stories in one spot.
190K 1.3K 33
Imagines about your(and my) favorite boys!
3.6K 34 20
[COMPLETED] I'm bad at descriptions but it's a good story so read it!