The Arranged Marriage (Camero...

By writersarah_

Heyyy!! I'm Ariel Sanchez! I'm 18 and I live in California! My parents own there own business and we're rich... More

DISCLAIMER
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12- The Wedding
A/N
Sorry/Important Message
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
OMG
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
4k
Chapter 20
THANKS SO MUCH
Chapter 21
Question/OMG
Chapter 22
Sorry
Chapter 23
Guys!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilouge
Sequel
HAPPY THANKGIVING
Question// Please Read
100k
summer nights!
OMG cameron's nudes!

Chapter 17

3.1K 61 0
By writersarah_

*Recap~ "You're having a..
Ariel's POV
Girl" she said smiling. I put my hands up to my mouth shocked and excited as ever. I squealed and kissed Cameron. "We're having a baby girl!" I squealed. He nodded in excitement. After we left, we got some food in the mall. After we ate, we went shopping for baby girl clothes. We walked into Buy Buy Baby and I grabbed a cart. We walked through the store and something caught my eye. A cute little dress. I went and grabbed it and put it in the cart. I grabbed a couple onesies and night sleepers. We picked out the colors of the nursery. Grey, yellow, and pink. We ordered a crib and got some bottles and pacifiers. I was so excited to be in a BABY store. I never would have thought that I would be pregnant. I was super tired so I asked Cameron if we could leave. We left and I fell asleep again.
(Skips Car Ride)
I felt someone picking me up. Wow. Someone can still pick me up... I hear a door close and footsteps going up the stairs. I hear another door shut. I feel a nice soft thing beneath me. My bed. I love my bed so much. It's so soft and amazing.
Cameron's POV
I picked her up and carried her into the house. I open the door and shut it. I walk up the stairs and got into our room. I shut the door with my foot. I change her clothes and crawl up beside her and she lays her head on my chest. "Goodnight precious" I said kissing the top of her head. "You too" I said kissing her tummy. "I love you Cameron" she said looking into my eyes. "I love you Ariel" I said kissing her lips sweetly. We both fell asleep in each other's arms.
THEY'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!! IM SO EXCITED!! Thanks for all the suggestions! They really helped! Love y'all!-Sarah❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.8K 24
Arielle is an 18 year old girl who is famous for her amazing acting. She moves to California and is forced to take acting lessons. She meets the bad...
465 0 8
kms, this is my first time writing book.........
21.4K 680 32
Hey guys this is a fan fiction and the characters are some of my Instagram followers. Well to get a little idea of the story me and some friends leav...
1.2K 29 36
" Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite" Aspen lives in California and attends, clear waters highschool as a senior. She has lots...