Like Mother, Like Daughter (D...

By mlktea-

What if Yui escaped from the Sakamakis and never went back...? What if Yui got married to a mortal and had a... More

Preview
Chapter: I
Chapter: III
Chapter: IV
Chapter: V
🎄CHRISTMAS SPECIAL🎄
Discontinued
IM BACK BITCHES
Chapter: VI
i'm alive???

Chapter: II

9.7K 332 209
By mlktea-

A rustle from the night woke you from your slumber. Slowly but surely, you opened your eyes and saw nothing but darkness surrounding you.

The dead silence sent chills down your spine, it was as if you were dead.

Your heart was pounding in your ears, the only thing you could hear was your own heartbeat. It was as if it was the only thing alive.

Lifting up your numb hand, you reached over to your face, only to find it icy cold. Just like a corpse.

Slowly getting up from what you were lying on, your feet hesitantly touched the ground, only to find a pair of fur slippers.

Sliding into them, you stood up and started taking baby steps towards the front, in hope of finding some kind of light that could lead you through the never ending darkness.

Thankfully, on the seventh step you came in contact with a wall. Reaching around, you found a little button in the wall, pressing onto it all the lights in the room came on, almost flashing you blind.

Squeezing your eyes shut, you could still see the sparkles dancing around in your vision.

When you were ready to face the lights again, you opened your eyes little by little to let it adjust to the blinding lights.

After fully opening them, you could see clearly now. Finding your self in a stranger's room, the ceiling was decorated with all kinds of lights that all came in different shapes and colours. The walls were a warm baby blue, with black and white cravings of fairy tale characters and scenes on it, such as the moment when little red riding hood pointed towards the direction of her grandmother's house for the wolf.

The curtains were a shade of Aqua green, that was made out of real silk, half covering the wall sized window at the other side of the room. In the middle top of the room, was a queen sized waterbed. It's blankets were a soft pink that looked almost white, with two fluffy pillows with the matching colour resting at the top right beside the bed post that was a cloud white.

Then there was this odd birch wood closet that rested about a  meter or two beside the bed. It looked like a old fashioned one that was a few centuries old but it fitted the theme of the room perfectly. A mysterious yet warm feeling.

At the corner of the room was a another room that you assume was the washroom. Walking over, you pushed the birch wood door open and flicked on the light right beside the door. The washroom walls were a navy blue with marble floors that was so shiny, it almost reflected your face.

There was white and gold standing bathtub with a shower head at the left corner of the room, the white curtains were brushed off at the side exposing the shimmering material.

At the other side was a porcelain toilet, everything was squeaky clean. Not a single bit of dust or stain.

Then finally, in the middle of the was a giant sink that was connected to three oak cupboards. The sink was also made out of marble, with a bottle of soap beside. There was also a steel towel hanger beside the sink, with two pure white towels draped over it.

Sucking in a shaky breath, you muttered.

"It's...beautiful"
---------------------------------------
While on the other side of the mansion
---------------------------------------

The tension was thick and clear in the air between the brothers, they were all gathered in the gaming room.

"He told me a few days ago that a girl will appear before the door... " Shu began, Reiji was tapping his foot on the ground impatiently, waiting for him to spill it out while Ayato yawned.

"He said that we will have to figure out her identity ourselves, and the most important is that we cannot kill or hurt her" He finished and yawned before going straight back to sleep.

"That's it?" Reiji questioned, pushing up his glasses. After not getting a reply, he sighed.

"This is just like when she first came" at the mention of she, all the brothers tensed up a bit. Even Shu reopened his eyes.

Nobody talked for a good three minutes before one by one, they all dismissed themselves back to what they were doing before Reiji called them all down.

After all five of the brothers have left, Shu closed his eyes.

"And he also told us to be careful.
She's dangerous. If we mess up even a bit and fall under her spell, it'll all end"
-------------------------------------

*achoo!* you rubbed your nose and placed the book that you were reading aside.

"Someone must be talking about me" You mumbled to yourself.

"Bitc-Slut-chan~" Laito quickly corrected himself, since the nickname was always floating around in his mind. So every time he opens his mouth, it just slips out on its own.

"Slut...?" You questioned, turning around to come forehead to forehead with Laito who has a smirk on his face, his red and black fedora was slightly tilted, revealing his wine red hair with a bit of brown highlights.

Staring into his eyes, he gave you a questioning look since this isn't the reaction he get from other girls. If he did this to them, then they will either be trying to move away, or trying to kiss him while squealing.

However, you just stared back, with no sign of fear or emotion on your face.

Feeling slightly uncomfortable, he shifted his gaze from you.

Suddenly tinkling bell like laughter sliced through the tense air like a blade, lighting up the whole room. You were holding onto your stomach while rolling around on the bed, laughing your ass off.

"S-slut?! PFFFFTTT" You laughed harder, face getting pepper red from all the laughing.

"At least think of a better nickname if you want to flirt!" You teased, stomach aching from all the laughing.

Laito's eyes widened, he could of sworn he saw something glowing on top of your head while you laughed. However all his concentration was stolen away when a suffocating sweet aroma filled the room. It came from you.

The aroma smelled so addicting like honey and flowers mixed, the scent made his already throbbing throat ache.

He wants-no needs to have a taste.

Grabbing both of your shoulders, you tilted your head to the side, giving him a confusing look as he pushed you onto the soft bed.

Straddling you, he made sure that it was impossible for you to escape before happily digging into his meal.

When your blood touched his tongue, his heart skipped a beat. It tastes just like Yui's. Expect way more finer and sweeter. Somehow completely different from the taste of your blood yesterday.

After he took a few big gulps, you got kind of annoyed.

"I'm warning you, you better stop before you regret it"

"Ngghhh.. More" He mumbled on your skin sucking harshly on the holes he punctured.

Sure it felt as good as fuck, but you didn't like the way he was acting. Last night, they should already have gotten enough of your blood and yet now he still wants more.

A look of disgust flashed through your face,and in a instant your blood changed along with your mood.

Within a second, Laito jumped away from you tears were in his eyes with his swollen and red tongue sticking out.

"HAWT!" He yelled as he ran around the room.

You just shook your head before fixing your clothes that was a nightgown since one of the brothers must have changed you before putting you into this room.

Jumping up, you grabbed Laito's sweaty hands and led him to the washroom. Pushing his head under the shower head, you opened the cold water and letted it stream down his face and onto his tongue.

Immediately feeling better, he relaxed a bit under your touch, letting the water slowly heal the burning sensation.

After a while, you closed the water and got a towel.

"Sit" You commanded, as he quietly obeyed, sitting on the floor as you dried his hair.

Leading a wet Laito out of the washroom, you told him to go back to his room.

"Also you better listen to me next time or else something like this might happen again" You scolded as Laito turned chibi with his head hung low.

"I'm sworry"

A/N

I'm so sorry if this chapter was boring!

Also sorry for making like 3/4 of the chapter about describing the room.

Plz excuse my grammar/spelling mistakes or any mistakes that I've made and kindly point it out in the comments >~<

I only had time to proof read this once so sorry if this is really confusing *^*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
287K 11.6K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
458K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...