Cinderella's Shoe (COMPLETED)

By KatTaySummers

"Why?" She interrogated once they entered the room together, apprehensive about what she was inquiring and pe... More

Important Teaser Quotes From The Book
Summary and Info
Acknowledgements
Introduction
Wolfie's Guide To Supernatural Creatures
Excerpt 1
Excerpt 2
Quote/Poem
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17. NEVER GONNA HAPPEN: HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue: We Keep This Love In A Photograph
Cast and Credits
The Author's Note On Writing Cinderella's Shoe
where ive been

Chapter 37

458 16 6
By KatTaySummers

Chapter 37
Jacob.

      Stunned by the sight in front of me, I watched Ariel mouth off to that evil, villainous teacher. There were no words to describe how I felt. With every jab that "Granny Grinny" (as Ariel called her) took at her, my anger rose. I was seeing red- most likely to be that bitch's blood if she continued- when she hit Ariel with the comment about her mother. But, as the battle continued, Ariel slew the really old dragon grandma.

Just like I hoped she would before I met her.

She's a rebel. Not a saint. She could hardly be a saint, as she once told me. And she's not just an assault to the earth, she's an assault to my heart as well.

Baddum dum doosh.

She may be dangerous, but what is life without a little danger?

And I was definitely proud of her. She was as perfect as she could be, she was all-natural, she wasn't fake. She was honest with me- well, most of the time. She constantly defended me. She was funny. She was beautiful, sweet, sexy, sarcastic- anything she wanted to be she easily could be that. I was truly in love with her. And she- or no one for that matter- knew or suspected anything. I couldn't wait to tell her. But I just had to wait until she was ready. I was afraid of her running, you see. I didn't want to scare her away. I would do anything for her.

Including continuing her fight with Grinny.

"Wow! Looks like you don't know how to have kindness! I guess you really are as heartless as they say!"

My comment shocked everyone there.

"Excuse me? Mr Prince?" She batted her eyelashes in a flirtatious manner- failing with how long and fake they are.

"Oh, you know! Since you're such a bitch and all!" I decided to pause for dramatic effect. "I'm sorry, I can't help but notice... Is there something wrong? Why are you doing that weird thing with your eyes? Do you have a twitch? Do you need the doctor?" My voice dripped with sarcasm and humour.

Everyone laughed, having similar reactions to when Ariel fought back.

I guess nobody thought I could do this.

"Detention Mr Prince!" She screeched.

"I'm fine with that bitch!" I threw my feet up on the desk and began to relax.

I even closed my eyes and started snoring extremely loud so that she would think I was asleep. I mean, her lessons were really boring. How could anyone cope with her?

And for that, I was kicked out.

Happily, I jumped out of my seat and ran to the door. But before I left...

Poking my head through the doorway, I made one final comment.

"Oh, and by the way... You disrespected my future Luna. Enjoy your punishment bitch!"

She stared at me in complete and utter shock. Wow. The comment she made next made me close to ripping her head off.

"Wow. Your Luna, hey? How many blowjobs did she have to give you to get that position? If it was one, it would have had to have been a really good one. Personally, I imagine that it was around sixty plus free sex whenever you needed it."

I was annoyed. She had no right to say something so horrible about an amazing person. About my amazing mate.

"At least, she'll be the one having sex. It would take a disabled person- blind and everything- for you to have sex with them. And even then, they'd be screaming rape or Grandma instead of your name!"

And with that, I walked off into the corridor, slamming the door hard behind me.

In the distance, a familiar raven-haired beauty called out to me, her long legs moving forward at a fast pace. Using my werewolf speed, I caught up to her in no time, our conversation light and joyful.

And filled with plenty of laughter.

"Wait... So you, Jacob Prince, the goody-two-shoes, were actually rebellious?"

"Yes! Is that really so hard to believe?"

"You'd be surprised, Jacob."

One of the many things I love about her is that she uses my full name, unlike the others who constantly give me different nicknames.

Without a care in the world, we burst out laughing.

And then...

Silence.

Not the kind of awkward silence, or the evil silence, but the pleasant silence. The one where the moment is so perfect with that amazing person who you're with and who you love.

"Hey. Guess what?" She broke the silence with her sweet voice.

"What did you do this time?" Knowing her, she probably did something ridiculous with her rebellious friends Jimmy and Whatsername again.

"I walked out on Freya."

Just those words on their own were enough to make me joyful.

Taking another leaf out of her book, I sarcastically applauded her for her actions.

"Well done! Well done, Ariel! Well done!"

"Thank you! Thank you!" She blew out fake kisses to an imaginary crowd.

Happy with her, I kissed her cheek gently, her skin soft under my lips.

And we burst out laughing again.

God, her laugh was so beautiful, like music, and it was so sexy.

And for once, everything was actually good for us...

Matt.

            One of the most amazing feelings in the world is lying in bed after mating, holding your mate who looks like a gorgeous angel straight from heaven when she's sleeping.

I was so happy with her, I was the luckiest wolf in the world. To have someone like that... It's exhilarating. Some wolves go mad, they become lost without their mates... And I thank her every day. She saved me from being lost- she helped me be who I am today.

I can't believe how I first met her as my mate. I remember how shocked I was, also including how nervous and anxious I was around her.

She's so amazing. She's like sunshine. It was rainy and grey before I met her, but now... It's ecstasy. I love it.

I love her.

Everything about her, I love. I love her eyes, I love her hair. She's so beautiful, and I'll never stop saying it. I would never change anything about her. She's amazing just the way she is.

My friends and family always joke with me that I was whipped as fuck. But I can't blame them. I love my mate. And I'm not afraid to show it.

We're thinking of telling our friends soon- we just don't know how we're going to do it.

And I can't wait until we do it...

Freya.

I was ecstatic. And nothing could stop me from being that way.

My plans are working! Cue the evil laughter!

Anyways...

It won't be long now. Soon, everything will be ready. I will have everything. We will have everything. In just a few more days, two weeks maximum, it will be ready.

Everything will be ours. Everything that we've ever wanted... Ours. Everything that we've ever dreamed of... Ours. Power... Ours. Money and wealth... Ours. Complete dominance over the entire supernatural and human world? Definitely ours.

I'm so excited! I can't wait for it!

My powers were getting even stronger and stronger as the days rolled by. I'm almost invincible. Hardly anybody can stop me.

Except for the Moon Goddess... But she's dying anyway so... Haha!

I will have everything!

Yet, Ariel hasn't returned. And when she does, she'll have a wonderful surprise.

She will have her heat soon. It's when she'll be at her peak, at her full potential. She'll do anything I tell her soon.

I just need a hint of rejection.

But just how do you kidnap an Alpha?...

Unknown.

      The attack will happen soon.

Everything will happen soon. They have two weeks. Just two weeks before the attack.

Two more weeks, my darling Amethyst. Just two more weeks and I will have you in my arms. And I won't just have you, but we will have our rightly gained power over the werewolves.

I can't wait.

Amethyst is so special. She's the key to gaining everything. She'll make an excellent Queen. My Queen. And no one else's.

Her petite body and her curvaceous figure are enough to make a man go wild with lust. Her beautiful violet eyes shining with lust as I tug on her luscious long purple locks, thrusting in and out of her tight warmth...

Soon...

I will have her in my arms.

I felt so vulnerable without her. I could feel through our bond that she was just as scared and alone as I was. Soon I would make everything better.

Amethyst my dear, you will be safe soon.

Soon...

The Narrator.

Tingles are travelling up and down her body as she sleeps, every hormone inside her working hard to get her to complete some of the mating process with Jacob. They defend her from the wrong males peeking in, trying to steal the innocence away from her. Yet, they make her scent more intoxicating for her mate to find her in such a state.

She will be in heat soon.

This here is just a taster of what is to come in the following two weeks.

It's true love for the two of them. We all know it. They just have to finish their bond. And fast.

Or else, I fear that the world will come crashing down all around us.

ITMUSTBETRUEEEELOVE!

Woop woo!

My second paper on Wednesday was glorious. I probably messed up the first and last questions, but the second question was beautiful. I hope I nailed it but I doubt it lol

Today's paper wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. Big oof.

If you don't stalk me and didn't see an update I posted recently on my profile, then y'all will be happy to know that if all updates go as planned (i.e. I don't die before then) this book will be officially finished by the end of March exactly.😁

Man, that's scary af.

Question: Current fave song?🎶🎶🎵

My Answer:  Show😍🎸🎶🎶🛌🛌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 10.6K 60
(Highest #41 on 8/5/2020) A/N This book is a stand-alone even though the first few chapters might seem confusing! It's one of those, starts in the mi...
1.1K 82 34
"Submit now pup you've nowhere to run to! Don't make me come after you! I'll always win" venom laced his tone as he warned, "Good thing I'm a fast ru...
1.1M 39.4K 76
"Why, Alpha?" he had sat down right next to her when he arrived, and now she leaned closer to him so that their lips were only inches apart. He could...
2.4M 83.3K 52
"What makes you think I'll let you leave?" he asked and took a step towards me. "Because I'm not into guys?" "Well then why did you date your ex-boyf...