A Certain Twist Of Fate [On H...

By Saratoga07

What will happen if a shut-in goes out after being alone in a dark room for 9 years? Find out as our protagon... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Welcome to the Outside World!
Chapter 2: Uhhhh.. a date, probably.
Chapter 4: Past is Past
Behind The Lines 1: Naito A. Dizitono

Chapter 3: One on One

36 2 4
By Saratoga07

Part 1---------------------------------------------------------

What just happened today was ridiculous. From the back alley thugs to the weird and random terrorist attack. He managed to escape all and managed to finish all of the sub goals. However he had completely forgotten about something.

"Arggghhhh!!!!!" Naito let out a shout at the thought of him forgetting about buying a keyboard, which was supposedly the reason of him going outside of his house after 9 years.

Naito then immediately spun around and shot a glare at the girl that was staring around his small house, "It's all your fault! You were acting as if you were so close to me! Because of you I forgot to buy a friggin' keyboard!" He was fuming mad.

"R-Really? I'm.. uhhhh.... sorry?" Rikka just scratched the back of her head and gave puppy eyes look pleading for forgiveness. However, it did not make Naito's heart melt. It just made him feel more anger.

"Seriously.... this girl. Tch" Naito clicked his tongue and just sighed. He knew it was pointless to argue about it.

After thinking several times what he'll do about buying a keyboard. He finally came up with a solution, he looked at the girl sitting on his bed since there was no any available seats besides the gaming chair(and Naito doesn't want her to sit there too). He opened his mouth and said.

"Buy me a keyboard." Naito spoke in a monochromatic manner, giving no hints if he was fooling around or being serious. But it was most likely the latter.

"Uhmmm... what?" Rikka gave a confused look at Naito then immediately got her cellphone and took a selfie. And another one, and another one. And. Another one. Though she still didn't stop and moved on some corners of the small house and took a selfie at each significant piece of technology in his house. It was year 3019, technology went up higher and better than most of the scientists expected. However, Rikka and Naito was not living in giant countries like United States of Mercians or Mother Rucia. They were living in a no name country which is labeled as 'Area 7'. An area's number was based on how poor they were, there were a total of 89 no named countries. 89 being the poorest.

It probably piqued Rikka's interests of his home since it had great amounts of technological items or devices such as a holographic monitor and Brain Memory Backup disc. Rikka stopped taking photos and looked at Naito with deep curiosity.

Naito took a step back sensing some raging aura from her. Probably she will bombard him with questions or maybe attack him, as he took a defensive stance, Rikka opened her mouth to speak.

"You're a foreign aren't you?" Rikka gave a serious question. But, even if she was sincere and serious. Naito burst out in laughs.

"Ha ha ha ha ha! Is, is that what you were just thinking off about?" Naito chuckled at the last word, as the boy was wiping the tears off his eyes, Rikka. Took a step forward picked up a broken keyboard and hit him in his head once.

Naito fell on the ground and held his head.

"Ow ow ow! What the hell was that for?!" Naito hissed at the girl who was standing in a 'victory' pose and has her arms crossed.

"Hmph. You just laughed when I even asked you a serious question!" Rikka then stomped her foot on the ground.

"So? Does it matter? You cheeky little bitch came inside my house and started taking pictures! That's basically invading my privacy!" Naito stood up regaining his composure.

"It is true that I carelessly took random pictures but you were the one who brought me in your home! You even held my hands while we were running here!" Rikka shouted very loudly while blushing and she threw the broken keyboard at the white haired boy. She knew it wouldn't hit him he'll just either block it or catch it, but.

*crash!*

A crashing sound rung out in the small room, Rikka took a couple of seconds to realize that the keyboard had hit the supposedly nimble white haired boy.

Rikka raised her head and looked at the boy who was now holding his bleeding nose with his right hand.

"He didn't, catch it?" Rikka confusingly thought to herself. She took a step forward towards the boy on sitting on the ground with a bleeding nose.

"H-Hey, are you alright? Heh..." Rikka held out her hand to offer help but the boy in question just immediately swatted the girl's hands.

"Stupid bitch." Naito mumbled silently but since Rikka was close she heard what he said.

"I understand you are mad at me but can you please keep down at saying vulgar words?" Rikka politely requested to the sitting white haired boy.

"Shut up you fucking bitch. You're not my mom to lecture me." Naito spat out and then he triggered Rikka's anger.

"You.... you cocky idiotic barbarian! H-How dare you keep on calling me a bitch!?" Rikka shouted, probably enough for the outsiders to hear the commotion outside, however. Naito was using the GNSC paint, it is a kind of cheap paint sold at markets to completely seal off any sound however loud was it, even if a nuclear explosion happened inside, no one would be able to hear it outside.

"Tch.." Naito just clicked his tongue.

"Why are you so rude.... so damn rude." Rikka slowly said as if she was about to cry.

Even with the gloomy mood, Naito laughed out loud then stood up.

Rikka immediately changed moods and glared at Naito who was laughing.

"Why.. why are you laughing!? Is something funny, huh?!?" Rikka shouted as she stomped her foot on the ground.

"Because you look adorable when you were just about to cry." Naito scratched the back of his head.

His words left the angry girl dumbfounded. She was now not glaring at the boy, she was now trying not to look at him.

"W-What are you talking about? You're completely changing the topic." Rikka said while playfully hitting the boy's right arm.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha~" The white haired boy laughed.

The girl then smiled at him joyfully and a thought crossed the boy's mind.

*Naito's memory*

"Promise me.... you'll never forget me." A certain familiar girl said to him while she was lying on the ground.

The girl looked like Rikka but instead the girl on his memory had a shorter hair and instead of a jet black hair she has white colored hair and gold spread on her hair.

Naito was speechless not because of this certain thread of memory rather.

The girl's body was pierced through by six lightning-like spears.

"I... I will never forget you! I promise!" Naito replied.

A very bright light then glowed inside the boy's body engulfing the surroundings in a golden-like light.

A few moments after the girl disappeared and everything around the boy was destroyed or crushed to dust.

It was no exaggeration, everything else was turned into dust.

*end*

"What the hell was that?" The premonition or flashback happened so quickly that he didn't even had a grasp of what was happening.

He looked down on the girl that was previously hitting him playfully and now was hugging him tightly.

With a monochromatic tone, Naito spoke.

"Oi, what do you think you're doing?" He completely stared at the girl's eyes trying to make his thoughts go through her thick skull.

"Ah! Oh well this is.. uhh... uhmmm.... uh.. I just got, carried away? I think?" The girl jumped backwards and gave the 'I'm sorry' bow.

Naito ignored her and opened his mouth again, "Tell me, have we met before?"

The smile on the girl's face disappeared and she mumbled some words the boy did not hear.

Naito just tilted his head but decided he wouldn't be able to budge out what the girl said.

Naito was about to speak when Rikka cut him off and said.

"Well I don't know, probably we were classmates or maybe I really just looked like the girl in your memory." Rikka gave a comforting smile as she giggled very lightly.

But something was off.

"Huh.. what? I don't remember telling you anything about my memories." Naito gave her a confused look.

"Ahh, wait, you didn't? You were probably thinking out loud then." Rikka laughed, well she forced herself to laugh for unknown reasons.

"Anyway, wanna' play a game?" Rikka immediately changed topics, Naito tried to bring up his case but he thought it was useless fighting over such small problems.

"A game? Heh, sure. Just so you know, I'm the greatest gamer ever existed! I had never lost anything at all. Never." Naito smirked as he self-proclaimed himself to be the greatest gamer ever, that of course. Was an exaggeration.

Rikka just crossed her arms and said, "Oh really? I'm sorry Mr. Undefeated, but you are surely going to receive your first lose today!" Rikka gave a villainous laugh.

"Getting cocky, aren't we? Well bring it on bitch!" Naito took on an attack stance as if he was fighting a fist fight and not a normal game.

"You really won't stop calling me in that name, won't you?" Rikka looked at Naito and malice can be seen through her eyes.

"Well then mophead, the mechanics of the game is simple. We stare at each other until one of us blinks or looks away." It was obvious that Rikka is at a disadvantage, Naito being a shut-in for nine years and a hardcore gamer, it was obvious he most oikely doesn't blink as many as you expected from a normal human.

"You got some guts, challenging a gamer to a stare contest. But whatever, even if I already have the advantage doesn't mean I'll go easy on you!" Naito shouted with fiery passion on winning this mini contest.

However, Rikka was thinking the same thing. She was at a disadvantage, and it was perfect. Rikka challenged him because she still has a trick up her sleeve.

"Very well.. let's start the countdown!"

"Sure!"

""Three""

""Two""

""One""

After the countdown silence enveloped the room. No one was really speaking nor was trying to look away or move. Their breathing was calm and simultaneous, they would go on for a couple more minutes, until.

"W-Why is he looking at me in the eye? Is something wrong with my eyes? Anyway, I think I should've washed my face first before challenging him" Rikka, who was the one responsible for their contest is now blushing madly. Her heart beat was now thumping faster and faster, she could feel her chest throbbing from the pressure of being looked at a male.

Meanwhile, on the boy's side.

"S-She's blushing! What the fuck.. okay Naito, calm down. This is just a mini game, yeah a mini game and I am only dedicated to anime girls, yeah...... yeah.." Naito was now also blushing but only lightly and his breathing was now also heavy, he was pressured not because there is an equivalently cute and beautiful girl standing right before his eyes but rather he was looking at a female, which he haven't been in touch with any other species for nine straight years.

Naito tried to think of a way to distract her as he looked around his small house. He saw his tablet lying close by and he thought of using the remote on his pocket to activate its alarm.

But before he could reach out for his pocket, the girl on front of him took a step forward. But she didn't just stop there, she moved even closer to him.

"Uhmm.. ahh, Rikka?" Naito wasn't able to say anything else because he was focused on the possible outcomes of her movement. He had thought of more than a hundred of possibilities that she'd make certain moves.

Naito prepared himself and took a defensive stance, he was prepared to knock her out cold if she was to try to kill him.

Rikka moved closer, and closer until they were just a few inches away from each other.

"I know I just met you today and stuff, but I don't know. I feel like we have met a very very long time ago, it feels like we have been together for several thousand years already. I feel so light around you, I feel like....." Rikka stopped speaking.

She moved another bit closer to Naito who was dumbfounded at what she was saying.

"Ei uhmm, Rikka I think you're way too clo-" Before Naito could even finish what he was saying, Rikka shoved her lips onto his, Naito opened his eyes very wide in shock, he wasn't able to respond, he wanted to push her away but he can't, it feels like his body was moving on its own, his arms wrapped around Rikka, but then Rikka pushed him away and he landed on his computer desk.

"Wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-what the hell was t-that for!?" He tried to shout but just ended in a low voice output.

Rikka just giggled and she motioned her hands towards the bathroom.

"W-What the hell are you thinking of!?" Naito now succeeded in shouting out his words.

Rikka gave him a soft laugh and said,"Idiot, the blood on your clothes tainted mine. I think I should at least get the courtesy of a male buying me clothes, online!" Rikka then crossed her arms and posed a victory stance.

Naito who didn't speak or asked any further reached out for his tablet and swiped a couple times.

"There I already ordered online, well it was just from the nearby clothing shop so they should be here any minute now." He casually spoke.

"Well, what are you gonna' do? You should change your clothes as well."

"Yeah you're right." After finishing his speech, he went on his closet and got some clothes and headed for the bathroom.

After a couple of minutes he came out.

He was now wearing a black hoodie with long sleeves and underneath it was a red T-shirt, his pants was also black. He also still wore the earphones he had earlier.

He's probably going to wear this for the rest of the story.(lol)

"You look like an emo!" Rikka mocked her as she burst out laughing.

"Stupid bitch.." Naito smiled as he looked at the innocent girl laughing.

"It was my first kiss, you know?"

Part 2---------------------------------------------------------

"Interesting." A man around his 50's wearing a lab coat said as he was watching something on the screen inside a dark small room.

It was the event that occurred in the mall, there was a certain white haired teen who mercilessly killed the attackers.

"I never thought that Subject 1 will be like this. " A wide grin appeared on the man's face as he reached for the cellphone.

End---------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 79.8K 38
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful ...
2.8M 32.9K 11
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
361K 27.6K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...
374K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...