Me and my brothers

By WonderlandTale

Once upon a time a few years ago.... wait scratch that. My name is Jenny and I am 14 and in freshman year. I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 (Toby's POV)
Chapter 10
Author's note
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Jack's POV)

Chapter 11

5.4K 122 23
By WonderlandTale

    Wow okay I'm really horrible aren't I, I missed uploading alot 😢. So to make up for it I've decided to write a NEW chapter, but I don't know when I am going to upload the next chapters.
I have decided that I will not be uploading any more chapters until the beginning of June 17. I have way too many things going in my life right now...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Omg no fudging way you're here Jay's here could this month get any better." I yelled.

You must be wondering about who this mystery person is, this is my brother Jason.

    He's in his third year of college and most of us are surprised he stayed considering we all thought he drop out in his second year.
     Everyone said hi except for Jay who looked at him strangely. I paid him no mind to that considering Jason and Jay are not really on good terms. See our parents have always thought that Jay was the better brother even though Jason was a year older. They never said Jay was the better brother but you can just tell. Like how Jay is getting married and Jason isn't, little things like that. Jason makes close to failing grades (how he graduate high school we don't know), while Jay was valedictorian.

"Jenny there's some pretty juicy stuff in here, by the way who's Toby?" Jason asked me.

"OMG get away from that right now!!" I screeched at him while knocking the book out of his hand.

"You're writing about Toby, why the guy has a major crush on you." Jack exclaimed.

  I started to blush at that, I mean who wouldn't, you just find out that the guy you like has a crush on you.

"Is little Jenny blushing?" Jay asked me.

"I think she is." Jason said.

"I'm not blushing." I told them, even though my cheeks felt hotter by the second.

   THE NEXT DAY

   I continued to ignore Jay and started to hang out with Jason more. He was telling me stories about his college.

"So the guy goes and jumps off the roof at the party and everyone is obviously drunk out of their minds but thinks he is going to make it into the pool but only his upper half of his body made it." Jason told me.

  I gasped fearing for this guy that I didn't know.

"Anyways the guys' legs were broken and he couldn't walk for two months."

"No way," I exclaimed.

  Jay walked in hearing Jason telling me his stories.

"Why didn't you ask me about my college life?" Jay asked me.

   I ignored him even though I heard his question, Jason didn't look confused because last night I had told him everything that happened between Jay and me. My brothers and I don't keep secrets (that much), we do keep some secrets like my crush on Toby but that's out of the bag isn't it.

"Still ignoring me I see."

I didn't say anything refusing to talk to him about anything until he apologized.
The day was going so well until she walked in.

"Hey guys," She said.

"How'd you get in, no one opened the door for you?" I asked her.

"I have a key now." She said.

I whispered to Jason asking him a question.

"Jenny wants to know why you (Jay) gave her a key." Jason told everyone.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Don't worry about it babe." Jay said to her.

"Well I'm going Jason, I'm meeting up with Toby so we can go to the movies can I get a 20?"

"Yeah sure," Jason told me while handing the 20 dollars over.

"Um excuse me but you are not going anywhere with that boy young lady." Jay told me interrupting me from getting the 20 dollars.

Everyone except Jason and Noelle said yeah.

"I can do whatever I want." I told everyone except Jay.

After that I straight up and left the house awesome dramatic exit am I right or am I right? I mentally high five myself when I realized Jason was in the middle of giving me the 20 dollars when Jay interrupted. Ugh now I have to go back and get the 20 dollars from Jason. I headed back in and went up to Jason.

"Jason I need the 20 bucks," I told him.

"Oh yeah I have it right here." Jason said handing me the 20.

I escaped without saying anything to anyone.

Hey guys I am really sorry for not uploading but I hope this is fine. It is a filler chapter but as you know I will start writing again on June 10th that is my plan. Hope you guys like it.

Does anyone like Jason?

I already have an idea for this character but I would like your opinions!

Happy readings 😊😊😊

Follow me on...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 911 38
So, for introduce myself, my name is Sherlyn O'Brien, and yes, you're right, the famous Dylan O'Brien's little step sister. I'm a 13 year old living...
The New Me By Barbie

Teen Fiction

6.3M 166K 55
High school is supposed to be the greatest years of our lives but so far for me it's been the worst my sophomore year I had only 2 best friends one e...
214K 5K 26
For as long as i can remember i have had a big crush on my brothers best friend who is also our next in line Alpha, Asher Field then after my brother...
87.7K 1.7K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...