Falling For The Weasley Twins...

Von oxNeverShoutNeverxo

Love triangle between Fred, George and Emma. Need I say more? ;) Mehr

Falling For The Weasley Twins (1)
Falling For The Weasley Twins (2)
Falling For The Weasley Twins (3)
Falling For The Weasley Twins (4)
Falling For The Weasley Twins (5)
Falling For The Weasley Twins (6)
Falling For The Weasley Twins (7)
Falling For The Weasley Twins (8)
Falling For The Weasley Twins (9)
Falling For The Weasley Twins (10)
Falling For The Weasley Twins (11)

Falling For The Weasley Twins (12)

2K 72 57
Von oxNeverShoutNeverxo

Okay....I've been gone for.......... like five months... :( I'm sooooo sorry for all of you who waited!  This chapter goes out to you <3 i've recently gone into like..depression with my writing.  I've wanted to start new stories for a while but I'd always give up on them after a day or two.  Plus this book kept haunting me, I think its time I finished it :)

Chapter Twelve:

"Emma wake up!" Massie shouted.

My eyes snapped open and I look around the room. 

"We're going to be late for class." Massie said.

I slowly started coming to my senses.

"Massie I don't care, I want to lay here." I said.

Massie looked at me like I was insane.

"YOU?? WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU EMMA???" Massie shouted.

"No, just a broken heart." I said rolling over onto my face.

"What happend?" Massie asked.

I told her the whole story.  All of it.

"Fred did that to you??" Massie shrieked.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said.

"Come on Emma, show him that you don't care." Massie said.

"No, I just want to lay here." I said.

"Emma."

"Massie."

"That's it." Massie said.  She takes my feet and drags me out of my bed.  I collapse on the floor.

"Ow!  You're trying to make me feel better not kill me!" I complain.

"Oh you'll live.  Stop whining." Massie said as she tossed me my robes.

"I'm not getting dressed." I said.

Massie thought for a moment.  "Go naked, good idea.  That way he knows what he's missing." Massie winked.

"That's sick." I said heading to the bathroom. 

I looked at myself in the mirror.  To be honest I didn't see much.  I scrubbed my face down and dried it off.  I took in a deep breath and exhaled.

"You can do this Emma." I told myself.

"Did you fall in or something?  Let's go!" Massie calls.

I take in another deep breath and pull my robes on.  I look at myself one more time then I leave.

I see Fred sitting in the common room, a troubled look on his face.

"Massie..." I say.

"If you don't get your butt down there I will throw you down the stairs." Massie said.  Wasn't she just a ball full of sunshine.

I raise my head high and walk down the steps, my stomache churning as I do so.

"Emma!" Fred says and dashes over to me.  "Emma, please talk to me.  Whatever I did I'm sorry."

 "It doesn't matter okay?" I snap.  He doesn't even know what I feel towards him...

"So, we're cool?" Fred asked.

I nodded, even though I didn't mean it. 

I see George come down the stairs, his hair messy and unbrushed.  He notices me and starts coming my way.  Massie must have noticed too because she left in a hurry.

"I think I hear Vanessa calling my name!" Massie said and fled.

"Hey." George said.

"Hey." I said containing my blush.

"Massie left awfully quick."

"She's Massie." I sighed and smiled.  George nodded.

"So uh...I should probably go down to breakfast." I said turning to leave.

"Bye!" George said leaving.

Someone grabbed my arm.  I was expecting it to be George but when the person spun me around I was surprised to see Fred. 

"Emma." Fred said.

"I said we're cool Fred.  Don't worry."

"No, there's something I have to tell you." Fred said looking serious.

"W-what?" I asked nervous.

Fred stared at me, his eyes looking directly into mine.  My heart thudded in my chest as the silence grew longer.

"You have toothpaste on your face."

"What?!" I asked.  "Where?" I asked him.

"On your lips, let me get that for you." Fred said.  What he did next made my world shine brighter than the sun.

He kissed me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood there, frozen.  Fred looked at me, he didn't say anything and just left.  I wanted to move, go down to the dining area, collapse to the ground, something.  I couldn't, my legs were frozen in place along with the rest of my body.  My mind swirled with questions.

As happy as I felt I now had a problem.  Who will I choose?  Fred, or George?

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if that sucked I'm a little rusty with the writing.  I actually forgot most of my story and had to go back and re-read a few chapters ._.  Please comment and vote!  It would mean everything to me.  I don't care if you comment with a <3 or whatever just comment so i know people are out there reading this /: again sorry for the sucky chapter, I'll try making the next one more exciting :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

25.9K 821 33
When Hermione finds her twin sister, she is excited. It only offends her when her twin sister falls for one of the red headed twins. "Evangeline?" M...
11.4K 234 65
"i like you." he says, finally spitting the words out. i stare up at him, he's sweating from his Quidditch match and his hair is sticking to his ski...
63.7K 1.6K 14
You come back to Hogwarts for your 6th year, but everyone is acting weird especially the Weasley twins. This year was not like the others, that's for...
493 15 25
𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬. �...