Good Meets Bad

By Warrior_Erza_Scarlet

Fairy Tail fanfiction Summary: Keeping peace at Fairy Tail Academy was Jellal's first priority as the council... More

Chapter one:Prologue
Chapter Two:The blonde delinquent
Chapter Three:His Deep Concern
Chapter Four:Cherry Blossoms
Chapter Five:The blonde waitress
Chapter Six:Fear me
Chapter seven:A secret i cant tell
Chapter eight:Rain & Dreams
Chapter nine;Yellowish Blue
Chapter Ten:Trip and Fall (in love)
Chapter Eleven:Distance
Chapter Twelve: A Fighter
Chapter Thirteen:The Agony of Betrayal
Chapter Fourteen:About us
Chapter Fifteen:Where there is love, there is jealousy
Chapter sixteen:The first attempt
Chapter Seventeen:Savior
Chapter eighteen: Gang war
Chapter Nineteen:Arguments
Chapter Twenty:Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty-One:The fallen
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 30

503 13 12
By Warrior_Erza_Scarlet

Soir La Vengeance (Part2)
.
.
.

Gajeel growled and slammed his hand against Zen's head, "Idiot!"

Analee sighed and massaged her temples. She was the only one who wasn't screaming at the blonde assassin. She was furious, yes, but she had to remain calm. Without their leader, they couldn't function. But she made Jellal a promise that if he was ever captured, she would lead the group and do everything in their power to avenge Lucy.

And they were certainly going to do that.

"Will you all please shut up and listen?" the coach shouted.

Everyone went silent and slowly came to sit on the floor. Gajeel eyed Zen dangerously one more time before leaning against the wall, his eyes now focused on the brunette. She looked exhausted, like all those years of fighting were finally getting to her.

Analee struggled to speak, but when she did, her voice was hoarse, "Our leader, as we all know, is in the hospital."

A few people from the gang lowered their head, grief and anguish present in their eyes. Whispered words of blame and hatred were passed around, and no one stopped them. They knew the pain. They knew the sorrow and they shared it all.

"And now, even our new leader, Jellal Fernandes, is caught," the woman cried out, her fists clenched tightly, "We don't know what's happening to him as we speak, but we can't just sit around and do nothing!"

They all shouted in agreement, their voices strained. Without their leader, they were lost. But they had to make do, because they were going to save them.

"We are going to come up with a solid plan to save Jellal," Analee said, her voice now steady. It was difficult for her to speak like she was as strong as her apprentice, but nothing good would ever come out if no one was going to think of something. It was their fault that Lucy was shot. It was also their fault that her lover was caught.

They couldn't just sit around and do nothing when they've done so much worse than their leaders. Analee felt like she's betrayed her own student, and she was certain that the others felt the same. They all shared the same pain and misery for the events that happened, so they had to do everything in their power to restore the joy in their gang. They had to avenge their leader. She saved them, and now it was time to return the favor.

As for Jellal, they wouldn't have gone through the plan without him. He loved their leader as much as they loved her. But their love for her wasn't as strong as his. If he didn't arrive and ask for Analee's help, they wouldn't have done anything. Lucy was their root. She gave them the power to stand and the power to fight. With her gone, they were dead.

But now it was time for them to take action, because if they didn't, they would feel sorrow for the rest of their lives.

"We all know that the Tiger Gang is known for their cruel interrogations," Analee said, her eyes as dark as the night, "We've stripped them of their past torture machines and all they can do left is whipping," she paused to swallow thickly, "and electrocution."

A tremor of fear ran through their bodies.

"Knowing Minerva, she'd use both on Jellal," the woman growled, her nails digging into her palms.

A hand shot out from the crowd and the girl stood up, "However, where would Jellal be? Would he be in their headquarters or somewhere else?"

"It's safe to say that he'll be in their main headquarters," Analee said, clearing her throat, "He should be where we invaded them-their base. But we don't know where exactly he is. He could be in a normal room," her eyes scanned the crowd.

"The basement."

She licked her lips, "Or he could be somewhere else."

"Then that means we have to know where his exact location is first," Haru said, frowning. He knew that it was difficult, but it was the right thing to do.

Elie smiled grimly, "I have to agree with Haru. We can't just charge in once more without even knowing Jellal-san's whereabouts."

Analee sighed and nodded, "You two are right, but how can we know?"

Another hand shot out from the crowd and Virgo stood up, "I know someone who's a spy in the Tiger Gang."

The brunette's eyes narrowed, "Who?"

"I believe she is the aunt of Jellal-sama and Reina-san," the pink-haired woman said, "She spoke to me before, telling me that she was the one who told Jellal-sama's sister that Lucy was in danger. Apparently Lucy-sama knew something about Reina and she wanted to find out what that was but we all know what happened at the ball."

Analee nodded and closed her eyes tightly.

Yes, they all know what happened. She was shot.

She inhaled sharply and opened her eyes, "Do you still have contact with their aunt?"

"I have her phone number," Virgo said and she took out her phone from the pocket of her dress, "She knew something bad would happen so she told me to just call if we needed to know something from the gang."

"That's good," Analee commented and gestured to the door, "Call her now, please."

"As you wish."

They waited for Virgo to finish her call and decided that they needed the location first before resuming the meeting. They all knew that they were tired and defenseless as of now, so they needed to rest for an hour or so before they invaded the Tiger Gang again. And they might use up another hour or so for the planning.

It was tiring but if it was for their leader, they were glad to do it.

After a few minutes of waiting, Virgo came back. She stood in her spot a while ago and said, "Jellal-sama is held captive at their basement."

"Thank you for the info," Analee said and they both nodded before the other sat down. The woman cupped her chin in thought, thinking of a plan that could save him.

She inhaled sharply once more, "Alright, we'll do this."

Everyone's ears perked and they all leaned forward, anticipating her orders.

"We will split into two groups," Analee declared, lifting her two fingers. Blood was pounding in her ears but she didn't let that bother her, "Gajeel and I will be the temporary leaders for each group."

Someone raised their hand, "Would we be grouped by your choice or random?"

"I think it'd be best if we just equally divide the groups. I hope for you all to behave. If you want me to be your leader and yet you ended up being in Gajeel's group, don't say a word. I don't want to hear any complaints. This is for Jellal and for our leader, Lucy," Analee said smoothly, closing her eyes, "Is that understood?"

"It's understood," they said in chorus.

Analee nodded, smiling, "Good."

She exhaled slowly and eyed the gang. They were leaning against each other, their heads tipping and their breathing heavy. She couldn't blame them, she felt drained herself. But if they did nothing today, what would happen in the next? She didn't want to think of the consequences that could occur if they remained stagnant. She knew they could do it. If their leader believed in them, then so shall they.

"We are going to rescue Jellal at midnight," the brunette said, pronouncing each word slowly. The statement seemed to be processing in their head and she gave them a moment of silence to think.

Sighing, she looked at her watch and frowned. There was only less than four hours before twelve o'clock and they were all still so weary. They wouldn't have enough rest if they suddenly charged in but they had to push themselves to the limit. If Lucy could do it, then so could they.

After the long moment of tranquility, she cleared her throat, "I'll give you all an hour to rest after this meeting. However, I would like to have all your attention for now. Like I said earlier, we need a plan. Unfortunately, I can't think of one. If any of you has thought of one, please speak up."

Len stood up and scratched his cheek shyly, "I've come up with a plan, but I'm not sure if it's up to your standards."

"That doesn't matter," Analee cut in quickly, "As long as it's solid."

The boy nodded, "Well, we're going to split into two groups, right?"

She nodded at this.

Len sucked in a deep breath, "I was thinking that one group will head to the basement because Minerva will surely be there - unless she isn't torturing Jellal - and the other will cover their back. It's not the best plan, but it's the only solid one I could think of. And because we all know that the Tiger Gang loves cruelty and pain, half of their gang would be there to watch Jellal screaming in agony.

We need one whole group to fend off the enemies there, and the other to defeat the enemies outside. It's basically like covering each other's backs. Teamwork is what we need, and this is the perfect situation. I also suggest that there should be a small elite team."

Analee narrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "What for?"

"Virgo told me that someone's keeping an eye on Jellal while he's alone," the boy said, chuckling sheepishly, "I guess she forgot to tell you that since she only told us about his aunt. Anyway, there are cameras in the basement and we need one group to knock out the ones in the control room. We don't know where it is, but a small team can find it quickly if they are quiet and quick on their feet."

The coach hummed and rubbed her chin once again in thought, "That's a nice plan; we'll be going with that."

Len's eyes widened and he grinned, slapping his hands with Rin who was happy for him. They sat down and Analee smiled fondly at the two, "Thank you for your idea, Len."

The boy rubbed the back of his neck and tipped his head, "It was nothing, Analee-san."

"Does anyone have questions?"

A guy raised his hand, "I have one."

"Shoot," Analee said, smirking at him. She knew him for being stealthy and good with knives. He could almost be as good as Zen if he practiced more but he insisted on staying low.

The guy began speaking, "Should the small elite team eliminate the guys behind the cameras first before we enter the basement?"

Analee's lips curled in amusement-he's got brains. She nodded, "Good question, you may sit." And so he did.

"Yes, we'll have the elite team eliminate the ones in the control room first before we charge in the basement. They'll be going first, then Group A which will be the one to save Jellal then Group B to watch their backs," she confirmed, "Any more questions?"

Silence answered her and she grinned, "Then that will be all. I expect you all to have an hour of rest and when you're done, meet me here again."

"Yeah!" they all exclaimed despite of their worn-out state.

Analee grinned, "All hail War Maiden!"

"And to hell the devils go!" they shouted at the same time, grins covering their faces.

Maybe, just maybe, this could work.

He felt horrible.

With a moan, he forced his eyes to open and was relieved to see that he was finally alone. He could still feel the sparks of electricity flowing through his veins, jolting and moving around. He tried moving his legs, but he was surprised to see that they cuffed them to the walls too. Groaning in defeat, he sighed and eyed his surroundings once more.

There was only one exit: the door.

But how could he do that when he was cuffed to the wall?

Groaning once more, he rolled his head and looked to his right. He tilted his head up and saw a camera. Narrowing his eyes, he saw that it wasn't activated yet. But if there was a camera, then it meant he'd have a much harder time escaping.

Great.

He tried thinking of a plan to break out, but his head was throbbing so much that he couldn't think straight. He had a hunch that someone had the audacity to slam his head against the wall when he passed out. Whoever did that had to pay later though-his head really did feel like it was still being smashed against a hard surface over and over.

He inhaled sharply and closed his eyes shut, compelling himself to concentrate. It was hard to do so with his head pounding but he had to try his best. Releasing a frustrated cry, he opened his eyes and gasped for air, realizing that it was no use.

His brain wasn't functioning well because of the pain he felt.

He growled, irritated. He was already useless and yet he couldn't even make use of his brain. He couldn't just wait for Lucy's gang to come and save him-that would be humiliating. And he promised himself that he would avenge Lucy on his own.

But how could that happen when he couldn't even move a single limb?

He grunted as the door suddenly opened, revealing Minerva who was caressing a whip. He glared at it and grew even more annoyed when her heels started clicking on the floor as she walked towards him, a conniving grin on her face.

"You're finally awake," she said, her voice in a sickeningly sweet tone that nearly made him gag.

"Am I supposed to be happy that you're here?" Jellal asked weakly, his vision blurring as Minerva laughed, her laughter a horrible noise to his ears.

She smirked, "That could suffice. But," she paused and walked straight up to him, leaning forward until their faces were merely inches apart, "A scream of agony would be better."

Jellal rolled his eyes, "Oh please, as if I'd actually-AH!" he screamed out as Minerva hit him once with the whip.

She tilted her head back and swung the whip over her shoulder, cold eyes staring down at him, "You look pathetic even though you still have your clothes on." Her eyes widened as an idea struck her mind and a wide grin spread across her face, "Now, I'll have fun with this."

Minerva pulled out a knife from her pouch and licked her lips while she approached the bluenette. Sighing happily, she slowly started to tear his clothes apart with her knife, ignoring his protests. Flesh started to show and his clothes started to fall down in pieces. When he thought it was over, Minerva looked up from his belly and slid the blade against his skin.

"Shit!" he screamed out, his vision blurring once more.

All the pain, it was too much.

The woman howled in laughter, tears gathering in her eyes, "This is just too fun!" She faced the camera and pointed a finger at it, "Call the others in! There will be a show tonight," she eyed Jellal deliciously, licking her painted lips, "and I don't want anyone to miss this."

"You disgust me," he rasped out, unable to stay awake anymore. He could deal with electrocution, but being whipped and sliced never entered his mind. He didn't even know why he was surprised. The Tiger Gang was ruthless and they never show mercy.

Yet why was he still hoping?

As Minerva whipped him again, he could hear thudding footsteps coming from outside the room. He swallowed thickly and gasped for air, listening to the laughs and screams of excitement that slowly grew louder and louder. With chattering teeth, he lowered his head and glared at the audience that began to gather in front of him. They were grinning from ear-to-ear, their eyes glinting mischievously under the light. A few were smirking while there were some who simply watched.

He grunted when the woman grabbed his chin and lifted it up so he stared at them. Their eyes grew wide in delight and Minerva grinned, "Tonight, I shall present to you," she faced Jellal and released his chin, "the torment of Jellal Fernandes."

A wave of electricity ran through his body, eliciting a scream from his throat. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as they laughed, throwing comments at him. When the pain numbed, another wave arrived, and this time his cry lasted longer than before. He couldn't feel anything anymore yet it still hurt so much.

The electrocution continued on for another four rounds and every time it happened, his scream seemed to last longer than the last one. Tears dared to leave his eyes but he resisted, knowing that it was pathetic to cry.

"Where is the item?" Minerva began to ask, her eyes narrowed into slits, "I'm sure Lucy would've told you by now where and what that is, haven't she?"

Jellal shook his head franticly, his throat running dry.

The woman tsked, "You look so pitiful." She lifted the whip and allowed it to hit his abdomen, leaving a stripe of blood.

His eyes closed shut and he bit his lip, desperately trying to ignore the ache. But no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't. Every time the sting went away, the whip would hit him once more. The pain was agonizing and he didn't know what else to think of other than the word stop. He just wanted the torture to end.

However, he knew very well that he would never be granted of that.

"You know, lying is pointless here," she uttered in a bored voice, striking him across the torso with the whip again. She smirked when he merely gritted his teeth, "Oh?"

He struggled to get out the words but he did, "I... don't... know," he panted, "anything..."

Minerva snarled and struck him once more, "Bullshit."

"S-Stop!" Jellal cried out, emitting a laugh from the crowd. He didn't care if he sounded feeble; he just wanted this to end. He couldn't even lift his finger anymore from the pain. He had no idea what Minerva was talking about, but whatever that was seemed like it was of high value. Lucy never mentioned anything related to whatever the snake said, but he already had an idea of what that was.

But he still wouldn't say a word.

"I find it hilarious how you just beg for me to stop," Minerva mused, laughing wickedly, "Unfortunately for you, I won't."

The whip slapped him on the skin again, drawing out a whimper and shudder. He tried to contain his cries as she continued to strike him, the pain never ending.

To the left, to the right, left, right-it was a sequence. And what's worse was that each strike appeared to hurt more than the previous one.

Then Minerva suddenly stopped and allowed him to catch his breath. She held the whip over her shoulder again, staring at the bluenette in amusement. Blood dripped down his skin and to the floor, creating small puddles. It would be a hassle to clean it up later, but seeing his angst-ridden face, she knew it was all worth it.

"Well, let's allow him to rest now, shall we?" she said and faced her members. They grinned and shrugged, knowing that there was more to come.

Jellal inhaled repeatedly, his vision now cloudy. He couldn't even make out where her tormenter was and who was in the crowd. Blotches of white continued to smear his sight as the minutes passed by. After a while, he closed his eyes and his head fell, a trembling sigh escaping his quivering lips.

Alas, it was finally over.

Minerva rolled her eyes, "Not so fast, lover boy."

His eyes jerked open in fear though everything was still hazy. He swallowed and strained his ears but everyone was silent except for her heels clicking against the floor.

She lifted the whip as high as she could, her lips slowly cracking into a wicked grin, "As if I would just let you off like that."

The whip struck him hard on the wound she just gave him from the knife and he howled in pain, his eyes once again rolling to the back of his head. Couldn't they just kill him?

He wanted to die.

The whip hit him once more, again and again, all over his pale skin. Blood splattered everywhere and the gang was just too happy to care that they were dirtied by it. They've never seen their leader torture someone for so long. Usually they would faint too soon but this guy was just too persistent. But they could see that he was reaching his limit; he couldn't even fist his hands anymore.

"You seem tired, Fernandes," Minerva hissed out, "Better start telling the truth before you fall asleep."

He huffed, his breathing haggard than ever, "I said... I... don't know... anything!"

Minerva whistled, "The bitch doesn't trust you that much, eh?"

The gang laughed at the comment and Jellal growled, "Shut up."

"Then how come you don't know a thing about her most prized possession?" The woman taunted, her eyes glinting.

Jellal grunted and coughed out blood. His breath came out in hard gasps, struggling to speak, "I," he coughed once more, "res-spect her privacy." His voice came out rough and hoarse like he had been singing for hours without end. He didn't even wonder. He knew that he was drained. He could even felt his conscience slipping.

Minerva noticed his eyelids dropping and she tsked, "Who ever said you could go to sleep?"

He grunted in pain as the whip hit him once again. But he couldn't feel it that much anymore. Thankful, he sighed and closed his eyes again. He really had to rest. He just felt worn-out.

The woman growled, "Give me a bucket of water."

"Sure."

Jellal's jaw clenched but he paid no heed to whatever was happening. If he had energy left he would be glad to curse her name but doing that would do nothing, no?

Minerva hummed, her lips twitching, "You seem pretty obedient. Cat got your tongue?"

The bluenette exhaled slowly, blocking out her words. He bit his lip, "Because of her... Lucy's in..."

"Heh, he really might die at this rate," Sting said, grinning widely from the crowd. He couldn't wait any longer.

"She's in..."

Minerva scowled, "Where the hell is that water?"

"She could be..."

"It's here!"

The woman grinned widely, "Finally." She held the handle of the pail, lifting it over her shoulders, "This is your punishment, Fernandes!"

"...dead?"

The water splashed all over his body and a scream rippled through his throat, his wounds stinging and burning everywhere. His body writhed and thrashed in pain, the agony blinding. He narrowed his eyebrows, shaking his head as the water dripped down his face, accompanying his tears.

"And, strike!"

Jellal's eyes shot open as a surge of electricity surrounded his body. His head flew back and he struggled in his restraints, cries and shouts leaving his lips. He didn't care about anything anymore. He just wanted to die.

The crowd gathered in front of him shook in laughter, the man providing entertainment.

"You see, Jellal," Minerva hissed, "You shouldn't be killing me for revenge."

The bluenette glared at her, his teeth gritted. He didn't do anything, he just stared. But he could feel his hatred burning deep within him, wanting to lash out, wanting to do something.

"You should be killing you."

He narrowed his eyes, confused. He refused to speak but he was certainly puzzled.

Minerva beamed happily, "Oh, you don't get it?" She laughed and slid the whip gently in her hand, "Well, it's simple."

Jellal growled, "How?"

She smiled sweetly, "If she hadn't met you, she wouldn't have had to jump in front of you to save you."

His eyes widened, "I..."

"If she hadn't fallen for you, she wouldn't have had to drop her guard all the time."

Jellal closed his eyes, trying to block out her voice.

"She's wrong! I didn't shoot her! I wasn't the one with the gun! It was... It was Gray... he..."

Minerva sighed, flipping her hair, "But I suppose you're confused. You're so blinded by the fact that Fullbuster shot her, but hasn't it ever crossed your mind that the bullet was supposed to hit you and not her?"

He gasped for air, his eyes wildly darting around the room.

"I refuse to believe her! She's lying! She knew Lucy would jump in front of me! She manipulated him!"

The whip hit him once and he howled in pain. She smiled maliciously, "It was you who led her to her deathbed!"

He was struck twice.

"It was you she protected!"

He was whipped to the right.

"It was you she fell for!"

One hit to the left.

"It was you who he was supposed to kill!"

A strike to the abdomen.

"But she jumped right in front of you and took the blow, didn't she?"

Jellal huffed, his vision blinking. Her words haunted his mind, repeating endlessly. He winced and stared at Minerva with half-opened eyes, his heart pounding in his ears as she taunted him.

"This was your entire fault."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 494 28
Welcome to Fairy Tail high, where the students are insane but the teachers are psychopaths. Here, you will learn how to use your magic right, and bec...
35.7K 1.5K 41
Scarlet Series ~ Book 1~ ©Copyright 2015. This is a Fairy Tail fanfiction mainly about Erza Scarlet, a Fairy Tail mage. Fairy Tail go to an island f...
11.2K 112 75
Y/n Fullbuster has come back to his hometown with his family after being gone for over six years his friends heard that the owner of the biggest busi...
23.4K 495 27
SOME CHAPTERS MAY OR MAY NOT BE MISSING SINCE I AM REWRITING THE ENTIRE STORY!! Erza Scarlet is the queen of Fiore, not to mention the pollitical spi...