Shards

By MapleCFreter

She wakes up in a hospital with no memory, and only a hazy idea how she got there, but this isn't your typica... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42

A/N

231 5 0
By MapleCFreter

This is a note for all those who only read on their phones. The sequel to this has been posted. Go read it! 

Compound Fracture:

Growing up means giving up childish beliefs and disillusionment. Growing up means becoming aware of the world outside of your comfort zone. Growing up means giving up everything and everyone you've ever believed in.

It's been almost a year since Jaylee woke up in a hospital bed, with no idea who she was, and unexplained anger she fought to control. She made new friends, and found the old. She not only regained her memories, but became more than she'd ever been. Only to have it all taken away from her.

After inadvertently trading her and Shay's freedom for Dale's, Jaylee finds herself back in the Compound. Her nightmares are real again, and waking up is no-longer an escape. While her friends on the outside fight tooth and nail to free her, she finds herself sliding into a different mindset, and getting to know the people she never really gave a chance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

King Acid By Charlie Shudo

Historical Fiction

88.6K 2.9K 36
A young man wakes up in the desert. The wreckage of an ambulance lies smashed against a boulder and charred to a crisp. By the stitches on his head...
482 24 59
While the kings of neighbouring countries, Kralken and Vakaaria, stir hatred within their peoples against each other, sorcerers are hunted under the...
463 34 24
A blank doll with acting and action running in her veins, Freia woke up in a hospital with no memory of what brought her there. Sure, the doctors sai...
Trapped In My Amnesia By Liz

Mystery / Thriller

1.8K 96 35
"Sweetheart wake up. You're at the hospital." I looked up and saw the same woman hovering over me. "Oh...okay." I opened my eyes fully and...