UNKNOWN

By pseudonius

Everyone... no! The world knows their existence. They successfully built a flag of significance in this rotte... More

DISCLAIMER
PROEM
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1 - MIDNIGHT MEETING
CHAPTER 2 - UNHEARD VOICE
CHAPTER 3 - BLACK AND WHITE
CHAPTER 4 - ELKIUM XENOSSEA ONUS
CHAPTER 5 - FEEDBACK
CHAPTER 6 - EN EY
CHAPTER 8 - REHEARSALS
CHAPTER 9 - RECONNECT

CHAPTER 7 - I SCREAM

3 0 0
By pseudonius

CHEN'S P.O.V.

I went to our cafeteria to grab some snack. That mess a while ago was so intense. Chanyeol hardly gets worked up that much. It's just Mr. Kim. We all know he has bad temper. Was it because of Yoshiro? Does he really believe what the founder said? Well, I had my doubts but I just want to go with the flow and stay out of trouble.

I went to check the web again and wow, for an hour and a half after the info was leaked (as if) it's still on the trending topics. Number one on top of that. I scrolled through the comment section once again.

exolfor3v3r

New member???!!!

BaekYeol627

Why do they need to add a new member?!

chensingmachine

Whoever that new member is, he surely has some guts to join EXO.

iliveinYIXINGsdimple

EXO has a new member?! Wow! I can't believe this!

hunnnnnnnnn12

That new member just wants to hog EXO's fame, not to mention their money.

BaekYeol627

Yeah, our oppa worked really hard then out of the blue someone will just join to share the gold they strived to dig?

These comments were pretty harsh. I bet he'll not last that lo--- what's this?

The content of this site is terminated.

"Mwoya ige?" Did I lose Wi-Fi connection? I tried refreshing but the same message keeps appearing.

"Hyung!"

"Oh Kai, Kyungsoo-ah, wasseo? How's Sehun?"

D.O. just nodded his head sideways.

"I think he needs to be alone for the meantime," Kai suggested.

"You're right, but speaking of Sehun, may I borrow your phone?"

"How is Sehun and Kai's phone related?" D.O. confusingly asked but Kai just let me borrow his phone.

I want to check the articles regarding Yoshiro. I thought my phone went crazy but after checking it out on Kai's phone, this is the only one I can see:

The content of this site is either blocked or terminated.

Whatever.

_____

CHANYEOL'S P.O.V.

The next day...

Everyone is in the practice room, including Sehun... well, that's a relief. We discussed everything for this sudden comeback. Our title track would be called 'Sing for You' and it's a kind of a lonely song.

"But first things first!" Baek stood up, "Where is the cause of all this trouble? Where's that kid?"

Min Seok-hyung spoke in a soft lazy voice, "I didn't see him this morning. Where he could be?"

"I want to think that he is this group's ace but I just discovered that he may be a hole for this group." Lay-hyung stated. "I was teaching him some easy dance lessons yesterday and yeah. Yes, he's good at singing but his dancing skills ahm..."

"Suho-hyung might be a better dancer than that Yoshiro," Baek teased.

"I don't know if I should take that as a compliment."

"Hmm... I think I know where's Shiro. I'll go check." And then I left the practice room.

Maybe he's on his room. At Ni... Ni... what was at it again? Ugh! I'll just call it En Ey.

I reached the door of En Ey, "Now what? Should I knock?" I tried knocking and calling his name few times but there's no response. What was the word he said again when he opened this door yesterday? "Appear?" Nothing happened. I know it sounded like that. I tried saying it louder but nothing happened. "Appear? Apricot? A pear? Aperio? Woah!" I was startled by the mechanical sound from the right of the doorway. D.O.'s power symbol emerged from the wall. "I remember that he put his palm to it for it to be scanned but I don't think my handprint would be able to open the door," I said as the symbol scans my palm. Who knows? Then the sides of the door glowed. "Yeah!"

I entered the room and all the lights were turned off with the biggest monitor left turned on. "Did he played games last night?" I guessed, since there's a console on his desk and his DVD games where all over the place.

"Shiro! Shiro! Yoshiro!" I tried waking him up but he just cuddled tighter to a stuffed toy and covered himself with his blanket and I also heard him mumbled words, hahaha, so cute. "Come on, wake up, we have a meeting."

He answered under his blanket, still half asleep, "Ah waeee? It's early in the morning."

"What are you talking about? It's one in the afternoon! Get up!"

"Yadaaa! As long the sun is up it is morning!"

Ugh! Is this why we first met on the middle of the night? "How can I wake you up. Let's see... I'll buy what you want if you come with me now. The others are waiting for you."

"Hontou?" He peeked but I can't clearly see his face since the lights were turned off.

"Of course."

"Then Shiro wants ice cream and parfait."

"Okay, I will buy you. But only if you come with me."

He hesitated for a while, "If Chanyeol-kun insists. Go out, Shiro will be ready after two hours."

"Two hours?!!! Make it fifteen minutes."

"But Shiro needs to take a bath, dress up, put makeup and lotion---"

"For two hours? No, fifteen minutes is enough. You don't need to wear makeup. It's not like where going somewhere we'll just have a meeting."

"One hour?"

"Fifteen minutes!"

"Forty-five minutes?"

"Thirty minutes! And that's final. Now get up!"

"Haiiiii..." He did get up and head towards the bathroom and I waited for him outside his room.

After thirty-five minutes he's finally finished. "Your five minutes late. Come." I grabbed his hand and we hurried to the practice room.

_____

"What took you so long?" Kai annoyingly asked. "Remember that you only have a week to practice."

"Joesonghamnida," Shiro said with his obvious Japanese accent while bowing to the other members.

"Take your sit," Suho-hyung pointed the two chairs in front of him.

We discussed the usual things like rehearsals, lessons, recording, the day of our comeback. Everyone was surprisingly cooperating. Shiro is just silent and listening well to the other members.

"Okay, so Jong Dae and I will help Suho-hyung organize our one week sched," Kyung Soo said as he grabs a notepad beside him. "The others should practice their parts individually since we don't have that much time."

"I think we should just drop the dance and focus on singing," Min Seok-hyung suggested.

"Wait hyung, no dance?" Kai tried to oppose the suggestion.

Suho-hyung scratches the back of his head, "Well... we can just sit, stand or walk from time to time on the stage since a dance performance for this song is not that necessary."

"Yeah, let's try focusing on our vocals this time." Baek agreed.

"I also think that it's a good idea since this guy..." Lay-hyung holds Shiro's right shoulder "...can't dance that much."

"What can you say Shiro?" Our leader asked Shiro but he didn't respond immediately so all eyes were on him. "Shiro?"

"Oh?!" he seems lost in thought.

"Ya! Please focus." Baek uttered.

"Gomenasai," Shiro softly said. "Shiro just thought of something. Shiro just can't believe that he's now seeing the members with his own eyes. Shiro is really really really happy right now," he then smiled with his eyes closed.

We were silent for a second. Our leader smiled back at him and said, almost a whisper, "That's a relief."

"Okay, okay, we got it," Baek grumbled, "Geundae, you have to do something with your accent and while you're at it, please stop addressing yourself like a third person. You're already sixteen. Stop talking like a child."

"Baek..."

"What?!" he exclaimed as he cut my words. "I'm just stating the truth."

"A-a-arasseo," Shiro whimpered.

I tried cheering him up, "It's okay, you'll get used to that guy."

"Tss..." I can imagine Baek rolling his eyes without looking at him.

_____

The meeting was over and our leader dismissed us.

I grabbed Shiro's hand and we head over to the nearest ice cream bar to buy him an ice cream and parfait. I wore a cap just in case.

"Uwaaa!" Shiro exclaimed. "Look Chanyeol-kun! There are so many flavors. Chocolate, strawberry, mint, cookies & cream, uwaaa!"

I ordered him a cookies & cream ice cream and parfait with lots of fruits on it then we sat near the window of the bar.

"Jaa, eat up."

"But Chanyeol-kun, aren't you going to eat?"

"Nah, I'm good. Eat a lot."

"Naeee!" he replied happily then shove his spoon to his dessert.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 549 21
"I promise you I will always be here for you from now on, I'm not leaving your side." You giggle a little from his statement. "Is this your own way o...
3.6K 138 26
the feeling of betrayal, pain. that's all that was felt around the dorm of twelve boys; twelve idols who felt like they have been left without a wor...
14.4K 567 17
Even though our fandom is going through a rough patch, here are some EXO imagines that will hopefully cheer you up!
239K 9.1K 71
The EXO clan had a group of skilled fighters that was comprised of twelve members: Kai, Kris, Luhan, Xiumin, Tao, Lay, Chen, Chanyeol, Suho, D.O., Ba...