Trip to The Homeland

By fangirlfashionista

Marinette and Adrien's class goes to a class feild trip to China (which in this story is Marinette's old home... More

The Miraculous Chapter 1
Miraculous Chapter 2
‼️TAGGED‼️
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 4
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 5
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 6
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 7
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 8
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 9
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 10
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 11
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 12
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 13
TAGGED AGAIN HEHEHE
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 14
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 15
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 16
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 17
Miraculous Chapter 18
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 19
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 20
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 21
Miraculous chapter 22
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 23
MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 24
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Miraculous Chapter 3

41.6K 1.2K 3.3K
By fangirlfashionista

AN: Hi guys this is chapter three of trip to the homeland, and I hope you like it, but please VOTE and COMMENT. Thank you and enjoy.

Marinette's POV

"Marinette?"

No. It can't be him. This can't be my old school.

"Ling?!"

"Aha! Guys it's Marinette!"
Ling started carrying me bridal style.

"Ling! Put me down! Hahahaha!"
He brought me to the group that welcomed us and put me down. Our little reunion was cut short, when the headmaster of the academy stepped in.

Everybody stood still.

"Nettie?" I smiled warmly at him.

"Hi grandpa," he pulled me into a warm hug.

"I've missed you so much! Look at how tall you've grown!" Look at you... My little Nettie is grown all up *sniffs*"

We both hugged each other once more.

"Uhm, excuse me, but I'm Ms. Bustier, Ms. Dupain-Cheng's teacher."

My grandpa a took her hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you, I am headmaster Ping, and you all must be Marinette's classmates,"

They all nodded.

"Well, I actually didn't know Marinette's school was the one we were interacting with, so pardon our little reunion." Grandpa motioned the group to follow him.

"Alright, Ling here shall tour you guys around the school, Marinette will follow you shortly to show you around. Come on now Nettie."

I followed my grandpa. Leaving the class in the hands of Ling.

Adrien's POV

The guy named Ling carried Marinette bridal style. Why would he even do that?! Psshhh that's not even how you carry a girl.

The 'Ling guy' showed us around the campus. A few minutes later we saw a figure coming towards us, and the figure was wearing all red. At the back of my mind I tought, 'ladybug?' But no. She was wearing a dress. She came closer and all our jaws dropped.

Marinette?!

She looked gorgeous! She wore a red modern-ish Chinese outfit with roses on them. Her usual pigtails were pulled up into buns. (AN: Pic there ⤴️)
She blushed slightly when she saw us gaping at her.

"Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes."

Ling, the name tasted foul against my mouth. Wait. Why am I even acting this way? It's not like I'm falling for Marinette. Right?

Marinette's POV

They all gaped at me when they saw me wearing my dress. I blushed. Hard. My grandpa told me to wear it since it's been a long time since he's seen me in one. I tried to say no but he pleaded, and pleaded, and pleaded, until I gave in.

"Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes." Ling, *sigh* he has to stop with the compliments. I already told him that I'm not interested in him. Even before I met Adrien.

It was my turn to tour them around. I showed them around campus and took lots of pics with Alya. Ling kept on looking at me. It was kind of weird and I was getting uncomfortable.

Mei, a younger student told us that the inn we're staying in is ready for us. I thanked her, and faced the group motioning them to go to the bus. Of course Ling had to come with us.

We were driving to the hotel when Chloe started complaining.

"Ugh! Why are we not on a limo?!"
"Where are the plush seats?!"
"Sabrina! Get me my water! I'm thirsty!"
"How much longer till we get there?!"
"Adrien how can you bear this?!"
"Adrikins! Answer me!"
"I need to go to the bathroom!"
"Stop the bus!"

I had enough!

"Chloe, would you stop your whining?! You're much more worse than the cat that meows on my window every night!"

"Well, I wouldn't be whining if you would be a better tour guide." She looked at me smugly then turned to check on her nails.

"Well, since you said that about me. Why don't you be the tour guide, since you seem so confident that you're better than me." She looked up from checking her nails.

"Alright," she accepted the challenge.

We arrived at the hotel a few minutes later and Chloe was leading the group.

"Alright guys, all of you get my bags and bring them up to my suite. Mkay? Okay!" Chloe started walking away when a lady in her mid-sixties stopped her. Nana!

"Ugh! Get away you old hag!"

"Now dear is that how you treat your elderly people?"

"That's how I treat everyone beneath me mam'm so would you get out of my way?"

My nana looked at me, "Marinette, I never knew you have very rude friends."

"I'm sorry nana," I walked towards her and she welcomed me with open arms. "It's so good to see you dumpling."

I hugged her tighter," I missed you too nana," We both pulled away. Chloe just huffed and walked away to who knows where.

I went to Alya who was taking her luggage from the bus and dragged her to nana.

"Nana, this is my bestfriend Alya." My nana smiled.

"Well hello Alya," my nana took Alya's hand into hers and shook it. "It's very nice to meet you mrs. Cheng."

Nana chuckled, "I like her dumpling," I smiled at my bestie.

"Marinette!" Oh no.

"Ling! What is it?" I smiled at him.

"I just wanted to let you know that I already placed your luggage in your room." He smiled his most charming smile, but I looked horrified, he didn't need to do that. It's not that I don't like him. He's just a friend. Nothing more.

"Ling, you didn't have to do that"

He took both of my hands and kissed my knuckles, "But my sweet. I wanted to do it," I gulped. He was getting too affectionate.

"You're getting awfully close to my bestfriend," Alya! Oh thank the stars.

"Well yes, I'm trying to win her heart. Is there a problem?"

"Nope none at all." I saw from the corner of my eye nana talking to Adrien.

They looked like they were talking about something serious.

Ling wrapped his arms around my waist while talking with Alya. I was startled by the contact. I looked at Adrien and my nana one last time.

I dont know why but I think I saw Adrien look at Ling with jealousy.

I shook that tought out of my head. There is no way that he would ever love someone like me anyway.

AN: hey okay sorry if it took 4 days to do this chapter, but it's here now and I hoped you guys liked it. Next chapter will be Adrien and nana's POV. I apologize if my writing is bad in this chapter.

So yeah I really hope you guys liked it and also dont forget tovote and comment on this story I would really love to know what you guys think about it.

🔴🔴MIRACULOUS LADYBUG⚫️⚫️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.3K 50
Created: 03/08/2023 Finished: 29/09/2023 ________________________________ I scrapped my Encanto book to do another Miraculous book. This time it has...
3.9M 108K 34
Marinette and Adrien end up as roommates in college. With the new romantic tension, and responsibility of being Paris's saviours, will their identiti...
41.6K 680 17
"Marinette? She's just a friend." Adrien and Marinette were best friends since they were kids. Marinette had already fallen inlove with him but, Adri...
442K 8.3K 29
[a miraculous ladybug adrienette au] marinette and her class set out on a surprise trip to the bahamas ! with heat, cramped spaces and unexpected mee...