The Vikings Payment

By War_Goddess_Nae

I was no longer safe in my own I no longer have a home, I am nothing but payment to these monster to protect... More

Not So Happy Ever After
Taken
The Voyage
Mind Me
My heart
Take My body not my heart
New Day
Questionable
The First Night On The Ship
Author Question
Arrival Of Secrets
Monster in Human Form
Flattery Gets None
New Affairs
Standing For Death
Innocent Death
Run Rabbit
Lord Aku's P.O.V
Deceit
Waiting Game
Passage Of Time
Contest
A Twist Of Heart
A Change In Heart
Wake Up... YOUR DREAMING !!!
Author's Note
The Wedding Preparation
A Dark Time Ahead
The Angel of Death

A Wind of Sorrow

10.6K 364 85
By War_Goddess_Nae

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining in my face. I felt a strong wind sweep my face as my hair moved about wildly. The door to my room opened , my daughter was crying as she ran to my bed. I slowly lifted myself up and leaned down to her lifting her up on the bed.

" what's wrong my flower "? I asked her as I pushed her long hair away from her face.

My daughter still has a hard time speaking. But something was bothering her, she cried yesterday.

She said nothing but leaned her small head to my breasts. My daughter Nestle her head and I rubbed her head it had been months since I have breast feed my children but maybe this would comfort her from her troubles. I untied my dress slowly and held my daughter as she was an infant.

She lifted her face and latched on to my breast and right way started feeding. It surprised me that I still produced milk while Lillith does not. The door opened again to Aku and our son in tow.

"Mama Eerika not baby" ? He said angry as he pulled away from his father and ran to the bed.

" Your right but you don't have to be a baby "! I said rubbing my hand in his hair. My sons wild curls all about his head.

He smiled and Aku seemed unfazed.

" When you are finished we must prepare our son will be announced as prince today. " Aku said looking at the fire place.

I said nothing as I looked at my son, he looked at his father with a steady look as if he was learning his father. In my heart I knew what I saw was real my child was going to grow in a monster, but I still didn't want to believe my child was the destruction of this world I have grown to know.

I could teach him right, I could show my son another way of life that he doesn't have to follow his father and become a monster.

Aku looked at me and our daughter, he walked to the bed slowly he reached out his hand and in her long curl he twisted I his fingers.

"She is Beautiful. " he whispered

After a few moments there was a knock on the door. Aku moved quickly answering the door it was Lillith she came in and bowed to me.

"We must start preparing." She said looking at Aku when she stood up.

" Take the children first, dress them and come back in a while." Aku said angry as he looked away from her.

She took my son by the hand and I pulled my daughter from my breast and tied my dress back up. Lillith picked her up with her other hand and pulled her to her chest. Holding our daughter she walked out with our son in tow. Shutting the door behind her.

I throw back the covers and sat up on the side of the bed. Aku made no movements as he watched me like our son watched him with a steady eye.

"What do you want" ? I said annoyed that he just stood there.

He slowly walked to the bed and sat down. He reached up to touch my face but before his nasty hand could touch me I turned my head.

"Don't touch me." I warned him in a dangerous tone.

He started smiling " I make you a mother, a Queen and you still fight me." He laughed as he moved in front of me.

He rubbed his hand through my hair then gripped the bundle of hair in the back pulling it back.

He leaned down and I felt something wet touch my neck. He licked my neck stopping at my ear.

" You will get tired of fighting me." He said as he kissed my ear.

" No matter what you give me nothing will ever make up for what you have done. ! I said yanking away from him to his surprise.

I pushed him and stood up walking to the door.

" Leave Now" ! I yelled at him

" You may be Queen but you still fall under my law. " he said coming closer to me, he stopped right in front of me towering over me.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him. I turned my face in sickness.

He held me for a few then pushed me away causing me to hit the wall. He walked out the door slamming it behind him.

I walked to the trunk and pulled out a very tight blue dress. I walked to the water basin and splashed some in my face. After I wiped my face I began to change cloths and fix my hair. There was a knock at the door.

"Enter. " I yelled as I went to sit in the chair.

Two slaves walked In and bowed. One slave had bright red hair that curled wildly around her head. The other slave had black hair that came to her waist.

The one with red hair lifted up first and Spoke first.

" My lady it is time to prepare. " she said gently as she lifted up.

" I am dressed let's go." I said as I got up and walked to the door.

I walked out into the hall and everyone bowed before me. Once I made it into the dinning hall everyone bowed. Aku was already sitting down with our daughter on his lap, everyone was facing Aku as I walked next to him and sat in my seat next to him.

" Bring Him Forth." He commanded

My son came from the crowd and he looked like a small warrior. He had on leather armor that looked identical to his fathers. He walked up to his fathers feet and stopped bending to his small knees.

Aku pulled out a small golden band and moved to the end of his chair. Closer to our son, my heart started to beat out of chest.

" My child of Flesh and Blood do you pledge your loyalty to your king and father King Aku. " he said as he watched our small infant son.

"yes." My small son spoke clearly.

Everyone cheered him, " With this band Eerikki you pledge yourself to me your king and father for all your life." Aku said as Eerikki stood up and walked to his father.

I could feel the world around me slow down as Aku placed the golden band on my son little wrist. My son looked at his father with something in his eyes that looked unholy. Then he started walking to me I looked at my blood, my child his beautiful face.

I gently brushed his hair out his face and kissed him gently.

Everyone cheered and food started to be brought out. People were beginning to celebrate my son. He was now truly recognized as the Prince to the people.

I got tired after a few moments of just sitting there. A fair skinned man walked up to Aku and they started talking.

" King Aku, it is a pleasure to see you have brought us a great prince and princess." The man whispered as he watched the people around the hall.

Aku said nothing as he watched our son.

" You have beautiful women also. " the man said watching me.

I averted my gaze quickly and went to leave. I stood up and left the dinning hall I needed to get away from everyone. I started down the hall when my daughter came out chasing after me.

I bent down and looked at my flower, she reached up for me to hold her and I did I picked her up quickly. I started walking to my room when I heard Lillith in the hall talking just around the corner.

"I can't kill her and she won't stand with us to kill him, she is scared that her children will be endanger." She whispered to whoever she was talking to.

"Well if she will not join us and you can't kill her we will just have to think of something else. He will be leaving soon with the prince, leaving behind our Queen and Princess. " a man said I could tell it was a mans voice not one I have heard before.

I quickly turned into my room and closed the door lightly. I sat my daughter down on the bed. I started to remove my gown when someone knocked on my door.

" Enter " I yelled

The door open and it was Lillith she came in with a cup of drink and a small plate of food.

"Are you feeling okay "? She asked worried but I knew it was an act.

" I am fine." I said coldly as I watch her set down the food.

" Take Eerika I am very tired." I said As she walked to the bed and picked her up.

She walked out without another word, I was very tired. The last two days have been very busy so I laid back in bed and closed my eyes.

I slowly allowed sleep to take over as my body relaxed.

-Later that Day-

I felt the bed dip in and I rolled over to see Aku shirtless sitting on the bed. He smelled completely of mead and I could tell he wasn't in the right thought.

"We haven't had sex in week's." Aku said angry as he pushed his hair to the back of his head.

" Aku go away you are drunk." I said turning back over

"NO !" He yelled loudly as he stood up.

I jumped at the tone in his voice scared me I turned around quickly knowing I was about to fight for myself.

" I am leaving with our son tomorrow and you will give yourself to me before I leave by choice or force but I will have you." He said in a calm voice as he looked like a massive beast more then a man.

I slowly moved to the edge of the bed standing quickly facing Aku.

" I am not having sex with you." I said in a firm voice to show him I have no fear but inside I was scared this man had caused me so much harm.

I knew I had to run he was far enough from the door I could make it. I looked at him as my heart beat at an uncontrollable rate, I looked at the door and I made my run. I hopped over the bed and in mid air Aku grabbed me around the waist.

"PUT ME DOWN NOW " !!! I screamed as his sweaty arm was wrapped around my waist.

Aku carried me back to the bed and through me down very hard knocking the air out of my chest. I gasped for air that my lungs wouldn't bring in.

Aku started kissing me very rough and hard, holding me down his hand. While the other hand held my arms above my head.

I screamed and yelled protesting his touch and kisses but he seemed to drunk to care. I felt his body lay over mine as he weight me down.

I started to cry begging him to move, telling him he was hurting me but he didn't care. I could feel him moving his pants down as his legs kept mines apart. He grabbed my dress and started yanking it up revealing my lower half.

I felt him, his hip press into mines trying to gain access to my inside. He pressed again and again until I felt him break through and he was Inside of me I felt a pain that was unbearable I screamed and to no doubt I knew everyone could hear me scream.

"AKU YOUR HURTING ME "!!! I screamed pushing with all my force to get him off me but he didn't move.

He then grabbed me by my throat gripping me hard making it hard to breath. Tears streamed down my face But he seemed to be lost in his lust his eyes were close as he sweated and jerked in pleasure. Soon my vision became blurry and I couldn't see, everything in my vision was becoming black and soon I slipped from reality.

Lillith P.O.V

I was feeding my daughter thinking of how different our lives could be. I loved Aku at one time but when he brought Neania here he changed demanding sex all the time and his aggression is unsure. He seemed no longer interested in the daughter he has given me only in that son of his. I want to kill him and leave never to be seen again. If I could only convince Neania to help me we could make it.

I heard a loud scream from a few rooms over. I gently laid my sleeping daughter on the bed and closed the top of my gown. I swung out of my room to the hall and a few doors down people crowded the hall around Neania's room. I shoved past them as they listen closely I swung the door open to Aku having sex with a passed out Neania.

I ran to him and shoved him off of her. His massive body crashed to the ground as I checked Neania. I looked at Neania, moving her hair from her face. Her whole body sweaty and sticky but she looked sound asleep. Aku was laughing as he tried to stand, I wasn't sure but I jumped over the bed punching him and Screaming at the top of my lungs.

"YOU KILLED HER" !!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287 25 10
I know what it feels like to be underestimated, humiliated, broken. I finally understood that everything happens for a reason, everything I went thro...
1.5K 75 24
"Don't cry love. It's not your burden to bear." He pulled away, looking me in the eyes seriously. I paused for a moment, then embraced him...
31 0 12
I never thought out of all people, this would happen to me. I'm scared, paranoid what'll happen if I leave our apartment as he could come back and do...
7.1K 56 20
I don't remember how long I've been locked in here. A week? A month? Two maybe? All I know is that he will come rescue me. He always does. First beca...