The Bidder's Mafia Princess:...

By jinxedby_105

Twenty four year old Felicia Hernandez has always lived in the shadows. Born into New York's underground, she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 12

125 11 29
By jinxedby_105

                      (Akio's POV)

This was it, the night of the mafia trade. We were still at the Tres Spades, all of us girls were gathered in Felicia, and Cecilia's room, while the black fox boys, were waiting in the lounge. The bidder's seemed to be in their respective rooms, and Felicia had quickly insisted that all of us girls go into her room... For what? I wasn't sure.

She digs around in her closet for a few minutes, before producing a large duffel bag, and setting it on her bed. She opens it, motioning for us to look inside. "Take whatever you want, as long as you know how to use it." She adds, as we all take turns glancing into the bag.

"Holy shit. Those boys know you keep all this here? Damn. I kinda want to bring Kenshi in here, he would want to see some of these guns." Kris exclaims, her hazel eyes widening as she digs through the bag, which, inside was an assortment of guns and knives, varying sizes. Well damn.

Felicia laughs shaking her head. "They know. The cop wasn't too happy about it. I'd rather not remind him I have it, which I why I brought everyone in here. You can all take what you want, I recommend taking a gun and knife though, just in case." She shrugs, and everyone starts digging into the bag.

I approach the bag, not sure what to take. I was good at hand to hand, and didn't use weapons unless I had to. I knew how to use a gun, but it wasn't something I used often, and I wasn't great with one, but I could manage. Plus, guns were illegal in Japan, unless you were a cop.

Kris and Scarlett already had their own guns, so they headed back out to the lounge after a few minutes. Jenna and Melonie headed out to the balcony to smoke, and Paris and Shara quickly made their choices, before heading out to the lounge as well. Rosie debated a bit longer, before selecting a hand gun, and a small knife, before making her way to the lounge.

Cecilia went to the lounge to see if the boys were ready, leaving me and Felicia the last ones in the room. "I'd suggest a small pistol, maybe a glock? I have one that's 9mm hang on." She adds, glancing at me before she begins searching the bag. "You don't shoot often right? So something small..plus we don't want something with a lot of recoil.. Though granted, it does have some, I don't have anything smaller than that I don't think..." She mutters aloud, as she continues her search.

"I know how to shoot, I can if I have to, but I'm used to hand to hand." I admit, shrugging, and she nods.

"Nothing wrong with that. Been awhile since I had someone put me on my ass like you did. Goes to show, maybe I've been relying on guns too much lately." She says, winking at me, as she hands me a small handgun, in a holster.

I take the gun out of the holster, testing the weight of the cool metal in my hands. "Here. This is for the re load." She adds, handing me three clips for the gun.

I put the gun back in the holster, strapping it on, before taking the clips, stashing them in the small bag I was carrying. "Thanks. Though hopefully I won't need all those. Hopefully I'll just have to put up with blondie in there. Though that's it's own kinda hell." I say, laughing. I wasn't sure how this was going to go, but I knew I had to be in their main office, stuck in there with Takuto, the crabby blonde hacker of the Black Foxes.

"Well. Hopefully you don't run into too much trouble. Yea, Takuto is something... Maybe he will lighten up. Oh here I want you to take this too." She adds, handing me a knife.

The balcony door opens, and Jenna and Melonie walk in, passing through the room to get to the lounge. "It's a decent knife, be careful, it's spring loaded, though that way you don't have to mess with it too much while trying to open it. Be careful, that shit is sharp, and its military grade." She adds, motioning for me to follow her out onto the balcony.

I stash it in my bag, before following her out onto the balcony. "Where the hell did you get all this stuff?" I ask, as she takes a cigarette out, lighting it. She takes a drag before answering.

"It's easier to get stuff in America. Like knives? You can get those kind at the stores, mostly sports or hunting stores. There's a lot online too. Guns included." She shrugs, and I glance at her pack of cigs. I kinda wanted one before we go, but I usually didn't smoke around other people.

            She smiles slightly, before opening the pack of cigs, and holding it out towards me. I hesitantly take one, lighting it, with the lighter she offered. "I don't usually smoke in front of people." I admit, taking a drag, before exhaling the smoke.

             "Your secret is safe with me." She adds, laughing. "I quit awhile ago, but lately, I end up smoking one here and there. I usually smoke alone too, actually. Though the cop has caught me a few times at night." She adds, wrinkling her nose at the last part.

             "I'm usually pretty good at no one catching me. This is the first time in a long time someone else has seen me smoke." I admit, running a hand back through my hair, as I look out towards the city.

               "Well, if you're here and you ever need one, I usually have some stashed. The cop has a stash too. I'll just say it's for me or something." She offers, shrugging.

              We finish up, going back inside, where Felicia straps her guns on, before pulling on a jacket, and taking a knife, before she puts her bag away. We gather in the lounge, the black foxes distributing ear pieces, so we can all communicate. After testing them, we split up into a few vehicles, and head there.

               I end up in a van, with Takuto, Scarlett, Soryu, Rosie, Riki, Felicia, and Mamoru. The rest split up into different cars, with a few pairs getting their own car. Riki ends up driving, and we all talk here and there on the way there.

              "You ready rookie?" Takuto smirks, narrowing his amber eyes at me.

             I glare at him, before answering. "Watch it blondie." I warn, already getting irritated with the hacker.

             "Please make good on your threat from two days ago, I'd really like to see someone lay Takkun on his ass." Scarlett chimes in, earning a glare from Takuto.

               "Yea right. I'll be lucky if she doesn't accidentally shoot me or something." Takuto adds, rolling his eyes at Scarlett.

                "I don't know about accidental. I might just shoot you for being an asshole." I add, smirking at him.

                His eyes widen in surprise, before glancing at everyone. "Wait, hold up, did you guys actually give this idiot a gun? I'll get shot for sure." He complains, sighing.

"I can shoot just fine fuck you very much." I snap, shooting Takuto a dirty look.

"Oi, save it for later, get a room you two." Riki chimes in from the drivers seat.

"I am not flirting!" Me and Takuto yell in sync, much to our surprise, and everyone else's amusement.

"You're so obvious. You flirt like a five year old Takkun." Scarlett snickers.

Takuto turns bright red, and I can feel my own face start to heat up as well, as I look away from him.

"Like you have any room to talk there Red. The way you and Soryu bicker with each other." Mamoru snorts, looking at Scarlett.

"That's not flirting" Scarlett protests, turning as red as her hair, while Soryu glares at the cop, reaching for his gun.

"Whoa whoa. Put the gun away. We're in a enclosed vehicle dammit!" I yell at Soryu, who merely rolls his eyes at me, before stashing his gun.

"We're here." Rosie announces, as Riki pulls into a parking garage of sorts.

We wait for the others to pull up, before heading in. Felicia says something to everyone, and she rambles off something in Spanish to Kris, before heading over to me. "Be careful, stay safe. If you see someone with a matching tattoo like this, run like hell the opposite way alright?" She adds, pulling one arm out of her jacket, as she points to the odd tribal tattoo that she had that went from her elbow to her shoulder.

I nod, and me and Takuto head our own way. This place was fucking huge, a mixture of multiple buildings and warehouses, all inside a big ass gate. It was almost like its own community. I heard the distant sound of car engines running, as we made our way through the numerous buildings. It reminded me of a giant maze.

"Try not to stare to much, or be so nervous idiot." Takuto murmured quietly in my ear suddenly, making me jump. He was so close I could feel his breath on my ear, making me even more nervous than I already was.

"Shit. Don't do that all of the sudden." I tell him, and he laughs quietly, shaking his head at me.

"Tch. Come on. This way idiot." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me in a different direction, towards more office looking buildings. I roll my eyes at him, and he catches me, smirking in response as he continues to guide me through the buildings.

He was still calling me an idiot, but the usual sarcasm in his voice was gone, his voice taking on a more gentle tone, which surprised me, considering all I had ever heard from him so far was sarcasm, and rude comments.

"You know which building it is?" I ask quietly. He was still tugging me along, which, normally I hated, but it wasn't so bad. That, and I had no clue where we were going, but he did.

"Yea. We're almost there. It's that one up there." He says, nodding towards the building a few feet away from us. It looked like a doctor office or something, a simple brick building on the outside. You'd never guess it was a mafia office looking at it.

              We head in, the building seemingly empty. "Where is everyone?" I muse out loud, as Takuto messes with the lock on one of the doors, down the hall from where we entered the building.

              "Probably closer to where the trade is held. Stay alert. Someone will come check on this building eventually, they'd be stupid not to." He snorts, and after a few minutes I finally hear a CLICK, and Takuto opens the door, motioning for me to go in first, after he checks to make sure no one was in there.

               He shuts the door behind us, locking it, as we both pull up a chair to their main computer system. There were multiple computer monitors, some screens showed different rooms, and some showed outside areas, all over the group of buildings. "Damn. Place is crawling with cameras." I say, and he nods quietly, as he takes his computer out, plugging a cord in from his computer to their main computer tower.

                 "We're in." Takuto announces, and I hear him both next to me, and in my ear, as he begins typing away on the keyboard.

"Is there anything I can do?" I ask hesitantly, glancing at the blonde.

"Not unless you know how to hack?" He asks, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Uh. I'm not bad with a computer... But I don't know if I'm on that level.." I mutter, looking at all the computer screens. I was decent with technology, but I probably wasn't on the same level as Takuto, who made this all look easy, and he had probably been doing it for years.

"Just keep an eye on things, and let me know if you hear anyone coming." He answered simply, rolling his eyes at me.

                 I roll my eyes at the blonde, before propping my feet up on the desk, and digging my DS out of my bag, as I begin to play it. Not like he really needed me to do anything anyway.

                     (Takuto's POV)

            "Are you really doing that right now?" I snort, glancing over at Akio, as she starts playing a video game.

              "I can multitask. Besides its not like you're really letting me do anything." She replies sarcastically, as she glances at me.

                "Right. Whatever." I say, as I focus more on typing. She seemed content not to talk to me, and that was fine by me. Not like I cared anyway.. Much.

                 I hear a candy wrapper suddenly, and look over to see her popping a piece of candy into her mouth. "You want a sucker?" She asks, holding a sucker out to me, her blue eyes meeting my gaze.

                I shrug, taking it. "Thanks." I say, as I take it. I put it in my mouth before I go back to typing. "Hey.. Takkun.. Look..." She says, drawing my attention to her, as she leans forward, pointing to one of the screens.

               "Tch don't call me that.." I start, as I take a closer look. "Whoa.. Yea... Hmm.." I add, after seeing what she was pointing to. In one of the warehouses, it looked like there was a collection of paintings, the kind we had seen getting sold on the black market all the time.

                "Hey leader? There's a collection of stolen paintings in one of the warehouses, any of you have time to go take a look?" I ask Riki through our earpiece.

                 "Really? Yea I think so. Don't see why we can't take them back. Me and Rosie will go take a look. Hey Hiro? Would you and Jenna meet me by the warehouses?" Riki says talking to me and Hiro.

               "Roger that leader." Hiro chimes in.

               "Nice find." I begrudgingly admit, as I glance over at Akio.

              She smiles slightly, before taking a look at the rest of the screens. "You think everyone else is alright?" She muses out loud, and I stifle a laugh.

             "Tch. Well, you just asked them all right now remember?" I remind her, as I point to my ear, reminding her of the earpieces we all wore.

             "We're all good here Akio, thanks for asking." Scarlett chimes in, sounding slightly amused as she answered Akio.

             "Me and the pretty lady are getting through just fine." Baba cuts in, replying to Akio as well.

            We hear gunshots suddenly, and I saw Akio glancing around all the screens, trying to find the source of it. "Whose getting shot at?" Akio asks concerned.

             "We're okay, just a few shots fired." Cecilia answers sounding confident, as we heard more gunfire in the back ground.

               The sound of a roaring engine sounds in our ears, letting us know Kris had started her race. "Shit." We hear her exclaim, as we hear the sound of shots be fired along with the roar of the engines.

"I got it." We hear Kenshi chime in. Followed by what sounded like him shooting back.

"Dammit." We hear Soryu curse. Just what the hell is going on?

"What the hell?" Akio asks, leaning towards the screens once more. I glance over, curious.

We see Soryu and Scarlett shooting back, as they were trying to navigate a warehouse. We spot Eisuke and Shara in what looked like a card game, poker from the looks of it. "The hell? There's card games here?" Akio asks, confused.

"Looks like it. Though with an illegal street race going on, does it really surprise you?" I snort, and she nods.

"You have a point blondie." She admits, smiling slightly at me. I smile back, before returning to typing on my computer.

I steal as much info as I can from their systems, when I suddenly see Akio freeze, staring at the wall behind me. She slowly reaches for her gun, making me freeze as well. "Akio?" I whisper, glancing at the dark haired girl.

"Don't move.." She whispers, staring at the wall. I finally turn around to look, curious as to what she was looking at. Surely, if it was a person, they already would have shot at us.

"What the hell are you looking at woman?" I as incredulously, not seeing what see was staring at.

                "Spider..." She says seriously, as she points at it with her gun.

                   "Spider? Are you fucking serious?!!! What the hell woman!! Were you going to shoot it? Just.. " I trail off, shaking my head. Part of me wants to laugh, the other half wants to keep yelling, because I thought someone had gotten into the room. But no... It was a damn spider.

                  She puts the gun away, before looking at me. "I really don't like bugs okay?" She admits, sheepishly.

                 "Woman.... You're a true idiot.. You know that?" I say, exasperated, as I run my hand down my face in frustration.

                   "I'm not the idiot you can just- what the hell?" She stops suddenly, looking at the screen once more. "What the hell is she doing?" She muttered, and I scooted next to her, to get a closer look.

We saw Felicia sitting across from a guy who looked really similar to her, and she didn't look happy. The cop was standing a little bit behind her, off to the side. There was a gun sitting on the table, and they were talking back and forth. "I can hear bits and pieces, but it's all in Spanish. I can't understand." I tell Akio, as I try to listen through my earpiece.

They were great for keeping in contact, but the only problem was that we could hear everyone, and with all the current background noise it was hard to hear one person unless they purposely talked loud enough. "What the hell. Well I can't understand that either.." Akio answered, furrowing her brows at the screen.

"I can only catch bits and pieces, but they know Mamoru is a cop, they seem surprised that she has a cop with her, and something about a game, and it sounds like she's taking Mamoru's place.. That's all I got." Kris cuts in, trying to translate for us, as we still hear the sound of all the cars in the background, letting us know she was still racing.

"I don't know what the hell the kid just agreed to, but I don't trust it. I can't understand it either." Mamoru cuts in next, sounding frustrated.

The man who looked similar to Felicia spun the gun, before picking it up, and aiming at her. "Holy fuck." Akio cursed, as she watched the screen.

We were interrupted by the sound of Kris and Kenshi cussing loudly in our ears, not really hearing their exact words. "What the hell? Are you okay?" Akio yells, and my blood runs cold at their answer.

"The brakes! The brakes just went out. Fuck." We hear Kris yell, and Kenshi starts cussing as well.

Akio's hand flies to her mouth in surprise at their answer, before we hear more shouting from someone else.

"Eisuke! Eisuke!" We hear Shara cry out, followed by the sound of gunfire.

"Kid! God dammit. Kid" we hear Mamoru screaming next.

We hear Cecilia's voice mixed in, it sounded like she was on the phone, talking to somebody else.. What the hell?

The sound of the door opening startles me, and I'm suddenly knocked sideways. "Takuto watch out!" Akio screams, as a shot goes off.

                I quickly roll over, grabbing Akio's gun, shooting the two men that opened the door. "Holy shit. That was close.." I mutter, glancing over at Akio.

                "Akio!" I yell, as I look at her, to see her holding her arm, blood staining her hand, and dripping down her arm. My heart nearly stops at the sight. "Shit." I curse, as I grab her, helping her stand up. "Dammit you idiot, why did you.. You took the shot for me.." I say, in shock.

               I can't believe she took the shot for me. I did nothing but complain, and insult her, and the crazy woman goes and takes a bullet for me. Damn she was something. "Why did you.." I mutter as I scoop her up, bridal style, determined to get her out of here.

                "What I'm supposed to do. Supposed to keep them off your ass remember?" She asks, laughing slightly, but she grits her teeth together, as she winces in pain.

               "You're fucking crazy you know that?" I tell her, shaking my head, laughing slightly at her attempt at humor.

              "Who the fuck wants to be normal anyway?" She asks, her crystal blue eyes meeting my amber ones, as she smirks slightly.

I carry her out into the hallway, carefully peeking around every corner, to check if there was someone else coming. "Give me my gun." Akio says suddenly, and I look down at her, confused. "You can't shoot while carrying me. I still have one good arm. I can shoot, so give it." She explains, narrowing her eyes at me.

"You're crazy. Just. Don't worry about it, I'll get us out of here okay?" I add, trying to reassure her, but she shakes her head stubbornly.

"Give it blondie." She says, and I sigh, giving in. I set her down carefully, checking the gun before handing it to her, and picking her up once more.

"Your a true idiot and a fucking crazy woman." I tell her, chuckling as I make my way back through the maze of buildings.

"Gee that almost sounded like a compliment." She rolls her eyes at me, before she takes aim and shoots, hitting a guy that was coming at us from the right.

"Whatever." I snort at her sarcasm. "You should consider joining the Black Foxes." I add, after a moment.

"Are you serious?" She asks, her eyes widening as she looked back at me.

"Yea well. You're an idiot, but it wouldn't be so bad, having you around." I admit, though I feel my face heat up slightly. I look away from her, hoping she doesn't notice.

"Really?" She asks, smiling at me.

"Don't get me wrong, you're still a complete idiot." I snort, trying to play it off. She slaps me in my arm, glaring at me.

"Rude." She says, and I can't help but laugh, as we finally reach the van in the parking garage. I spot everyone waiting for us, plus another girl, whom I'm assuming was Mei Ling.

A/n: okay... Soooo.. This took forever... I'm so sorry. I was a little stuck and just yea... Then I also kinda messed up my rotation schedule and yea... I'm sorry, I botched it okay? XD I'll get my shot together and get more organized! Lol. Anyway... Yea.. That's the first one of those. And everyone gets their own chapter.. So if you didn't appear much, you'll get your turn. Though some of them cross over a bit.. You'll see.. Anyway.... ^_^. Thanks for reading, and thank you for your patience..

-Jinx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 127 18
A young girl moves to Los Santos with a fake name concealing what she was running from, yet why would this young feline run to a place where stripper...
10.6K 546 14
|CROSSROADS x LEAP YEAR | Eighteen-year-old April Lewis flees her troubled home, desperate to escape her emotionally distant, controlling mom, and se...
2.1K 51 21
PROLOGUE: Thanks, I Hate Being Welcomed To The Villain's World. (COMPLETED) ______________________________________ The misadventures of Prefect Kat...
1.2M 41.5K 36
(COMPLETED & UNEDITED) His full lips were curled into a smirk as he grabbed her by the arm roughly. "And who might you be?" He asked her while she he...