MY KNIGHT IN DARKNESS

Av Dreamer_heaven

It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they... Mer

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 30
part 31
part 32
author's note
part 33
part 34
part 34 (2)
author's note
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
no update
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
My new story

part 29

6K 271 9
Av Dreamer_heaven

Khushi's POV

Next morning I wake up with an empty and cold bed, arnav must have left very early in morning bcz its only 9 in morning but we slept really late, he should not wake up early, but I guess the tension of telling me is getting on him. Soon I left to washroom and took a shower and wore some shorts and black top with it and tied my hair , put on some lip gloss and went to the kitchen, arnav and Aman were there having break fast ,

"Arnav..." He looked and I regretted asking him about his past, he was looking tired with begs bellow his eyes and like he was a little lost boy, not the confident business tycoon I knew all this time.

"When did you wake up ?" I asked him

"Umm, at around six" that is really early, we slept at like 3 in morning.

"Arnav, you need rest"

"No ...come have break fast after that we will talk about the matter we left yesterday" I didn't argue .I know it took a great strength for him to open up about his past, I can see his pain in his eyes and I m going to re open all the wounds.

Soon breakfast was over and we went to leaving room and set on couch with arnav on it besides my one side and Aman was seating opposite to me on sofa. I can see he is tensed.

"Arnav its ok if you don't want to" but he stopped me

"No khushi...I want to, you have right to know about my past, its jst little difficult" he again tensed, no I can't see him like this. Then he stood up suddenly before I could even touch his chest to relax him, he wen to the next corner and stood there.

"Arnav...pls ...stop.. You don't...." But before I could even finish , he turned around to my side and and I can see tears welled up in his eyes. Shit, and I promised my self that I won't let that happen again but the next words he said made my heart ache for him

"I was fourteen year old when my mom was murdered, in front of my own eyes" I gasped. I can't breathe. I can't even imagine the pain he was feeling there, I soon stood up and ran to him and hugged him tight in my arms. I tried to hold him as tight as possible. Soon he also hugged me back and we jst stood there feeling comfort in each others arms , nothing more mattered.

Soon he took a step back and I went to kitchen and get a glass full of water and bring it to him and slowly made him drink that, he drank the full glass and I put it back.

"Thank you khushi...come sit" we both seat there and then he started in a small voice.

"My dad is a mafia leader , a mob boss.." I again gasped and he hold me tight in his arms, I didn't thought that the man I saw yesterday was a mafia boss, a criminal, arnav's father is in mafia but he was looking a very nice person

"I know what you are thinking, but you don't have to be scared, "

"I m not, pls continue..."

"At that time he was the biggest mobster in the Delhi, he had so many enemies, the biggest rival in Delhi underworld were singhaniya's and the biggest rival in Mumbai underworld were Oberoy's. even there were so many more gangs at that time in Mumbai and Delhi . but this were this 3 gangs that always had clashes with my dad's gang. When I was very young I started learning about my dad's business and Aman was my best friend. But my mom she was like an angel , she never wanted me to be the way my dad was, she always loved dad so she couldn't stop him but she stopped me from doing that work, we were happy khushi, me and my sis and mom dad, we were a happy family , until one day...that dreadful day" he stopped again...and took the water from jug and emptied glass in a sec.

"That day mom was making food for me, dad was out on some work regarding business. It was a attack that singhaniya's's planned on us so he was handling him but at that time some people entered our house, they killed our man , mom took me at her room, Anjali di was at my grand ma 's home . she locked the door and drop me in closet and then the door opened and few men came and they......they killed my mom khushi...my mom...I had seen it from the small slit through the door. I had seen my mom die. She took a promise from me that no matter what in won't come out of my closet , and I didn't came out, I promised her, khushi she died"

Now I hugged arnav again ,I know its too much for him, he had gone through so much, I can't even do anything about it.

"Arnav its ok, I got you, and trust me, look at me, it was not ur fault, ur mom wanted to save you, you should nt blame ur self"

"No I don't blame my self but I blame that man, whom I used to call dad, he is the one bcz of him I lose mom" then I saw the hatred like never before.

"Arnav, it was not his fault too"
But he jerked away from me, what!

"No khushi it was his fault , I left my house and went to my grand ma 's home, I promise my self that I won't see him ever again, I worked hard, earned and get my di and me a perfect life, everything was good, then you came in my life and you filled my heart with happiness, I was happy but then someone shot you and I have to take malik's help, first I thought it was him who attacked you but he is not, Aman is not a detective too, he is malik's second in command, malik send him so that he can protect you, but yesterday Aman was confused when he saw the mark on ur legs"

Aman bhaiya is also in Mafia. It is all too much. What is marks has to with this?

"Too much to take?" Arnav asked

"Yes..but what my mark has to do with all of that"

"Bcz it ahowas that you are the heir of a mafia family..." Who said this? All three of us looked at the door where arnav's father was standing. What did he said?

"What?"

"Yes you are an only heir of a big mafia family, this mark suggest this only ", he said pointing to my black mark at leg.

" no its jst a burn mark"

"Khushi...in our time this trend was followed , gang's mark will be made on one person's heir's leg...the son or daughter who is going to take over the gang after their father, but when someone wants to hide it , they burn it, so no one will know about it, that mark suggest that only" now all of this is so much, my parents were mafia and besides that I was their heir...no way possible, this are from car accident not other reason

"No there should be a misunderstanding , this are from car accident, not from some other reason"

"Khushi...have you ever thought that if ur parents died saving from that burning car, how come only ur leg is burned, do you have any other single harm on ur body? Do you?" I nodded no.

"See, I know all this is too much for you but trust me, arnav and all of us are trying to save u, some time back we got info that the rival gang,...singhaniya's were behind that attack, they call you treasure, means, your death will bring endless profit to their gang,we are trying to find them"

"Are they the reason behind the death of arnav's mom?" I asked him but I see both the figure froze. Arnav besides me and his dad in front of me. I jst wanted to know bcz may be they are trying to kill me bcz of their enmity only

"I see, so he told you everything.. No , after her death, arnav left me so he don't know what happened after that, I found out the real culprit behind the attack, it was done by Oberoy's , they were the best gang of Mumbai underworld, they done that to get back at me, so me and my gang jst went to Mumbai and took our revenge. They are all dead so no ur suspicion is wrong , the attack is not bcz u are related to arnav, its bcz of ur parents , but now arnav is involved so u are family, and we will protect you no matter what"

He said that, so arnav's mom 's killers are dead. Arnav should move on. He should forgive his dad

"So they are dead?" Arnav said with gritted teeth.

"Yes son. , I killed all of them, and I gave them the worst death possible"

His dad and him have a lot in common but currently both are gritting their teeth.

'Ok...everyone, its a lot for a morning ...to lighten up I m making lunch and my special sweet ...jalebies...until the lunch is ready ....all you can watch some TV...sounds good?"

I asked and all three man were looking at me. What?...

"Umm khushi... Its a great idea...thank you" Aman bhaiya said softly and I switched on TV and three were watching some game and I left to prepare food

I went to kitchen ask Om prakash to take a leave...and I started preparation. I made puri, aloo subzi, with kadhi chawal and at last my fav jalebies and some salad....soon I placed the food at table and went to call them but the scene in front of me teared me up, arnav and his dad and aman were sitting on the same couch and were watching match and shouting some players name , eating chips, I wish I could take a picture.

"Lunch is ready..." I said in a small voice and suddenly arnav set away from his dad, shit I ruined their moment. All of them came to table,soon I served them...

Arnav and his dad took first bite and stopped, Aman was still eating ..what happened?

"Is anything wrong with food? Arnav? Uncle?"

"No khushi....its perfect...jst how mom used to make it...thank you...." Arnav said with extremely low voice.... I can see his dad eyes also welled up, arnav continued eating

"Umm...khushi beta, if you don't mind I have some work, I don't want to waste food so can you pls pack this food so that I can have it at my home?"

" sure uncle...jst give me a minute..." I was about to take his dish when arnav stopped me

" khushi.....take this dish to the room right to the corridor ...its his room, malik...go there and have food...I know what you are trying to do, jst go there...." As I was about to pick up the plate, malik uncle took it him self and left for the room

" arnav...what was all that?" But arnav kept mum...finished his food and left for the room. Aman bhaiya and me were still eating.

" khushi...don't worry...malik sir is missing his wife...ur food is resembling the taste of her food is also not helping, he jst didn't want to broke down in front of arnav and you so he wanted to leave...but arnav being arnav...he didn't want to let him leave...after a long time they both are together and not fighting, arnav needs him as much as malik sir need his son, but arnav will never accept, he is dying to hear dad from his mouth, arnav is also craving for the shelter that he never got, but both are too stubborn to accept. " with that he also left.

I know now what I have to do....soon I also left to my room after doing dishes. but instead went to arnav' s room. I knocked but room was open, I went inside , he was sitting on his bed with a photo hugged close to his heart and eyes were full of tears

" arnav..." I said but he didn't look at me and said

" khushi...leave me alone"
But I went closer....

" no...I won't..." I jst set closer to him...and hugged him from the side and then he show me the photo...a little boy with their mom and dad...arnav.and malik uncle and his mom....his mom was looking so calm. Happy

" I miss her khushi"

" I know arnav "

" khushi...only is she was alive...everything would be so different , I would have a family"

" arnav you have a family...you have a dad , a friend , a sister, a brother and me"

" he is not my dad..." He angrily said and stood up now I m also angry

" arnav...jst you think so things didn't change...he is ur father and accept it that you need him, what is ur problem? He was not the one who killed ur mom, he was as helpless as you...still he didn't blame you for not saving her then why?...he is a old man who crave for his son, arnav this life is too short to live with regrets and grudges... Let it go...and accept it that you also need him...he is ur family... "

" NO.....I DON'T NEED HIM" he shouted....

" arnav...calm down...jst think it with a calm mind...why?...is this 14 years were not enough that you want more...more pain...let him heal you and you also try too heal him...what he wants...jst a word dad...and it will give him immense happiness... Can't you do that for ur own father...ur own family?

"He . is . not . my . family....and who are you to tell me about family ...you are an orphan...who didn't even know who is ur dad and asking me to talk To my dad...you won't understand ever" he said with gritted teeth

So this is the arnav Singh raizada who was missing... A monster...soon my eyes filled with tears and I ran out of his room...I heard last was arnav shouting my name...

But I can't face him or else my love for him will become weak to fight with the hurt I m feeling right now

A/n..long emotional update...so two update for this week...enjoy

Thank u to all who voted commented and read.

Pls do vote and comment and try to share to ur friends too...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

183K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...
64.3K 2.2K 23
This story starts from the Sheetal track. The entry of Arav and Sheetal. The story mainly focuses on Arnav and Khushi and there are many happy moment...
506K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
112K 4.3K 12
Khushi rescues Arnav from Shyam's clutches. Arnav and Khushi returns safely to Raizada Mansion. Khushi confrontation with Shyam takes place, NK suppo...