The shadow's interest( rogue...

By --ErzaScarlet--

Y/N is a member of Fairy tail till *cough cough* pyro makes a deal and loses. Y/N is then forced to join Sabe... More

That fateful day(REMADE)
youtube channel
Guys
Edolas?!?!?!
Back!
What?!?!
S-Class trials and booze
10 facts
Darkness & Dragons
the games
meeting & Unbelievable bets
new guild and Waterparks
A/N
O.E
WTF is going on!?!?
battle royale
a/n
Magic ball
A/N
lost and deja-vues
Got tagged again
ending of the beginning
not again....
Pls read
My beloved^_^
questions
Clover's Magic Library!
headquarters
Trouble in hell
Valentines day special!
The news and letter
Alvarez
Black Demon & Black Wizard
A/N
The Festival
Great to be back/beach part 1
The beach, part 2
the beach part 3
The beginning of hell.
prodigy & new found Hell
Fairy tail is back...With more trouble
My true past, 400 years ago
A/N
Another A/N
problem after problem
Where am i?
memories & escape
Help
Finale! dragon and death
Epilogue 1/2
Epilogue 2/2
decision
Christmas One shot.
I know
Night of Red Moon part 1
Night of Red Moon part 2
Night of Red Moon part 3
Night of Red Moon 4/4
decision
A/n important
Surprise!!
Important
Hey
Thank you!

Saved By My past?!

601 18 3
By --ErzaScarlet--

Here is ur new chapter u guys have been waiting for!!!! YAY!!!!!I hope u enjoy and comment what u think! This idea was given to me from LucyScarlet9 and Crimsonredarrow I thank u so much and this isn't in the manga.Just saying.

==============================================

Y/n's POV

I woke up in a field of grass and a crackling fire beside me. I opened my eyes and saw a woman with scarlet hair. My initial thought was Erza but she looked lightly older. She had alot more scars and her outfit was different. Contrary to Erza, she wasn't wearing any armor. She was wearing less! My eyes went to her crest and i realized she was the enemy.

Like Mavis had showed me, i switched my crest. I have 3 crests i could switch from: Saber, Fairy and Spriggan. I only recently realized this so i switched to the alvarez crest.

I examined her face a bit longer to realized that i had met her in the past. While being in Alvarez, Dimaria had introduced me to her but we didn't chat very much...

I was pulled from my dream when she suddenly spoke."Miss 13th Spriggan, i see ur awake."She said softly to me. "Yeah. Thank u for saving me back there, Lady Eileen?" She nodded and smiled softly. "Im glad u remember me. I've wondered for a while..." She started pondering on her question "why ur magic power level is so similar to mine and Sir August"

My eyes grew wide at her statement. Comparing me to Lady Eileen and August is crazy."My magic isn't that high. ur just flattering me aren't u?" Her expression went from happy to the complete opposite. "I do not waste time flattering people. Accept ur power. It is the will of ur brother. To be honest, i'd much rather see u, his older sister, on the throne then him. U look like ur the loyal type. Just don't tell him."

My eyes widened even more when she said my brother. "How did u-" She cut me off with a smile. "I have a family member of my own here and i know how to recognize other families as well" Not only was she intelligent but she was caring as well. She knew how to cheer someone up immediately without even knowing it.

"Umm where am I? Id like to get back to the battle with my friends."She looked at me in confusion "but ur guild has been defeated already. Ur a part of Sabertooth aren't u?"

I nodded but i got up anyways."Im gonna go save him. and his friends." She passed me a map and she waved me off as i got my demon wings out and blasted to the sky. I was in Bosco, which made no sense because I was in hargeon before but whatever.

I flew as fats as i could and i saw the army of Zeref. With the crosses which carried my friends. With my copied magic ability i may or may not have borrowed from Jacob... I turned invisible as i slowly untied Rogue's ropes. I checked his pulse and it was really low. I whispered to him "Don't worry. Im getting u and Sabertooth away from here as fast as possible."

He slightly moved and the guy carrying the cross yanked on a rope and he grunted."Looks like emo here is still moving!" I heard the comment and i generated a canon ball right on top of his head. As i finished undoing the ropes, it fell on his head as i carried Rogue away.

The invisibility wore off and a bunch of guys fired stuff at me. I tried my best to get out of the way but i got hit by some weird magic on my wing. I looked up to see a magic beam coming straight down for me. "This better not be from freaking Edolas again!!" I saw Rogue was back on he cross and i disappeared.

*Hour timeskip*

Next thing i knew, I was back at the GMG arena from when i was at Fairy Tail."Dont tell me...." I looked beside me and I was slightly smaller. I looked up at the screen and it said X791 GMG games day 1. "Our next match is The twin dragons vs Natsu Dragneel and Y/N L/N! An exciting match to begin with."

So i got teleported to another time where its right before i join Sabertooth...I have a bad feeling."Don't worry. Its just a friendly match. the real match would probably come along later." Erza told me. Me and Natsu jumped down into the arena as Sting and Rogue did the same.

Yajima spoke as the commentator."So i'v heard alot about these 4, Y/N replaced the the current guildmaster for 7 years.It'll be exciting to see her in action this year as a member. Though im not very informed on her magic so that'll keep up the suspension today"

The other guy started talking "Good luck! We've seen the others in combat and will the trend of making a bet continue?"Yajima stopped him and started the match.

"So are we placing a bet or not cuz i wanna do some fighting."Natsu asked. Rogue responded with that one bet."If we win, Y/N joins Sabertooth in the games.." as Natsu asked about what Fairy tail got, Sting responded with "something a dragon would want to know."DEAL!" I whispered under my breath"Shit"

As the commentators commented on the bet the bell rang.

Natsu started off with some fire attacks as i concentrated. I regretted leaving Fairy Tail at this time so i would change that today. Not much would change back in the future very much. I used my copy magic and became a shadow as Rogue did the same.

"How do u have my ability?" Rogue asked me in Shadow form. "Its a secret. I know all of ur atacks without even looking at u" I saw his face react for a split second as i punched Sting in the face "ROGUE?!?! ATTACK NATSU OR Y/N! NOT ME!" Somehow, Sting had done an attack to get Natsu into the dirt again and i was left alone again.

"Im not attacking u! Thats Y/N!" They started arguing as i got out of shadow form. I concentrated for a strong spell."Copy magic: night of shooting stars" I recited the spell Rufus used in the game hidden and i shocked Sabertooth and everyone. But since our match happened before the game hidden, no one knew Rufus would use it.

"What did she just say?!?!?

*On the Sabertooth stands*

"Isn't that ur spell Rufus-sama?" Yukino asked Rufus who was dumbfounded. "Indeed ur right Yukino. But how did she know that spell? I've never seen her before"

Orga speaks up and says "Tu use that magic, u need to have experienced it. And u only made it up recently so she can't be from this time" Yukino was dumbfounded by Orga's intelligent statement.

"Lets just get back to the game"

*With Ultear, Meredy and Jellal*

Ultear felt a sudden shock when Y/N had pronounced her words. Her orb had a changed picture on it. What had to be the future, was now changed completely. "Something's wrong! The future just drifted"

Meredy who was chewing on a lollipop asked back "Doesn't it do that when something that isn't supposed to happen, happens?" Ultear nodded. "So if Y/N wasn't supposed to cast that spell, it wouldn't do that." Ultear nodded again.

"In my reading of the future, Y/N was supposed to had lost this game and joined Sabertooth. But in none of the futures here, is she doing that." Meredy dropped her lollipop and her jaw went open" Do u think she's the source of the dark magic?"

She shook her head to show she had no idea "All we can do is watch" the 3 individuals watched the match in worry.

*Back to the stage*

I cast the spell and both of them were face down in the dirt. I was pretend panting becasue i could cast that spell a million times and i wouldn't be tired. I lifted the Fairy tail and everyone cheered. I was happy but a part of me was worried.

I didn't know at the time, that it was at this moment, my life would change and i rechanged that. I wasn't thinking at the time....

"And Y/N defeats Sabertooth's twin dragons! 10 points goes to Fairy tail team A!" I went up to the 2 boys who were in the dirt and bent down to them. "why did u put me in the bet Rogue?" He looked up to me "That mark on ur neck disappeared when i first saw u. How is it back now?" "I touch the back of my neck remembering what he did in our lil private hot tub session a few months later from now.

I instantly turn red. "I-I don't- or i have no idea! Hahahah! " He instantly turns red while remembering an important fact about dragon slayer marks " It can only be put there during...Hehe.. U know.. Sooo hows it it there?" I put my hand on his head and said "Ill tell u some other time..." And with that, i left with Natsu to the infirmary.

As i entered the infirmary, i saw Ultear, Meredy and Jellal there with Wendy. I put Natsu on the bed and Jellal spoke up first "We have extremely important matters to discuss with u Y/n. Right now!" I lifted my hands in defeat as i followed them to the next room.

Jellal spoke once again"Ur magic power is way to high at the present moment. don't lie and tell us exactly who u are and ur affiliation." I lifted my hand like i was saying an oath. "I am Y/N L/N, Mage of Sa-Fairy tail and i am 17 years old." I almost messed up in that...

"U were about to say Sabertooth weren't u?" Jellal accused me " i -i was just thinking of something else....Like.....salsa." I try not to laugh and i did a pretty good job. "Salsa.... Now im hungry! Lets go eat out please!" Meredy begged Jellal and Ultear. Meredy grabbed my hand and we got dragged out of the stadium.

Mavis's POV

That attack Y/N used incredible magic power. More than i would've thought. I haven't felt this much magic power since my last encounter with Zeref. I decided to consult 6th master. "Is she one of the ten wizard saints? Her power is overwhelming."

He looked at me like i was crazy. "I never realized till now but i can feel her magic power from here. It may be even greater then Jura's. She wasn't half as powerful as this 2 days ago" I was confused.if she wasn't this strong a few days ago then how did she accumulate so much power? Anything i thought of wouldn't match up.

Time travel? no. like 10% chance... Imposter? very small chance. Maybe 2% chance....Intense training? impossible.unless with a boost of demon particles but most unlikely...

"First master? Are u alright" I was snapped out of my thinking as the 6th master spoke to me. I quickly reassured him and went back to my thinking.

The next event was called hidden and our members went in. At the end end of the game, the Sabertooth participant used the same spell as y/n.  I got suspicious because of this. I would just have to wait for another moment to get more data...

After all the matches today, Y/N left early so we couldn't find her very easily.Even Jet had a hard time finding her. It was like she vanished. "Y/N, why are u so mysterious to us..."

Y/N's POV

I noticed the first master looking at me suspiciously while me and Crime Sorciere left. I gotta be careful. i may be smart but she's a genius. There a very fine line between both but i know im forgetting something important...

I just can't put my finger on it. I'll figure it out later. After we ate and chatted Jellal and the others wished me to be careful and not do any mixups. I waved them goodbye and headed o a random bar. It was around 9:30 at night so it was quiet. I entered the bar to have an arm slung over my shoulder... It was....

.....

......

......

.....

......

==========================================

Sorry it took awhile to update! thanks for the ideas! well im currently working on the next one so i hope u enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 5K 67
It's a very big time for Sabertooth, the Grand Magic Games is going to take place very soon. No one is more excited than Y/N L/N, a moon dragon slay...
280K 6.1K 47
Highest rankings; #1 in FairyTail, #1 in Stinglu, #2 in Sticy and #4 in Sabertooth. Lisanna Strauss has finally returned to Fairy Tail from Edolas...
161K 4.1K 49
Y/n has lived her life in the shadows. Literally. Being a member of Sabertooth since she was little, her life had always been in the shadows. Jiemma...
283K 4.8K 32
{[DISCONTINUED]} Y/N is the 1st Wizard Saint known as the 'Fairy Goddess' because she is very beautiful like a Fairy and very powerful like a Goddess...