He's My Thug,And I'm His All...

By ChampagnePapi007

All characters and events in this story are completely fictional. If anything seems familiar it is completely... More

The Introduction Of Nyla August.
The Introduction of Carter Santiago
Chapter 1 : Winter Break
Chapter 2 : Prove It
Please Read!!!
Chapter 3 : Roll My Blunts For Me Part 1
Chapter 4 : Roll My Blunts For Me Part 2
PLEASE READ!!!
RATED R
Chapter 5 : Numb (Edited Version)
COMMENTS!!!
Chapter 6 : Almost Official Part 1
Chapter 7 : Almost Official Part 2
Chapter 8 : Back To School
Chapter 9 : Let Me Lay You Down
Chapter 10 : Sparks Will Fly,Time Will Tell
Chapter 11 : Flashbacks & Bad Memories
Chapter 12 : Come Home To Me
Chapter 13 : Let Me Hold You.
Chapter 14 : In The Morning
Chapter 15 : Always On Time
Chapter 16 : La Familia
Chapter 17 : It's All Part Of The Lifestyle
Chapter 18 : R.O.D.
Chapter 20 : Can I Get a Lap Dance?
Chapter 21 : Afraid of Lonely
Chapter 22 : Me and My Girlfriend ♡ Part 1 of 3
Chapter 23 : Me and My Girlfriend ♥ Part 2 of 3
Chapter 24 : Me and My Girlfriend ♡♥ Part 3 of 3
Chapter 25 : If You Ridin', I'm Rollin' ♡ Part 1
Chapter 26 : If You Ridin', I'm Rollin' ♡ Part 2
Chapter 27 : Shots Fired
Chapter 28 : Is Anything Ever The Same?
Chapter 29 : Blame My Ex
Chapter 30 : The Feds, Baby They're Watching
Chapter 31 : Change Nothing, Remain The Same... For Me Part 1
Chapter 32 : Change Nothing, Remain The Same... For Me Part 2
An Interlude for Kyrin and Rochelle
Chapter 33 : Te Amo Sweetheart
Epilogue
PLEASE READ : IMPORTANT
The Extended Chapters Part 1 (Like You Do)
The Extended Chapters Part 2 (Lonely Lady)
The Extended Chapters Part 3 (Illest Bitch Alive)
THE END

Chapter 19 : Party And Bullshit (Preview)

169K 5K 1.3K
By ChampagnePapi007

PLEASE PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS, I'M GONNA TRY TO GET ANOTHER CHAPTER UP THIS WEEKEND...LOVE YA ♡♥♡♥.... DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

********

" It's your birthday so I know you want to ride out

Even if we only go to my house

Sip more weezy as we sit upon my couch

Feels good but I know you want to cry out....

You say you want passion (I think you found it)

Get ready for action (don't be astounded)

We switching positions (you feel surrounded)

Just tell me where you want your gift girl...

Girl you know I I I...

I've been feening

Woke up in the late night been dreaming about your loving

Girl you know I I I ...

Don't need candles and cake

Just need your body to make good...

Birthday sex

Birthday sex (it's the best day of the year girl)

Birthday sex

Birthday sex (if hes not, he's not, lemme hit that g-spot, g-spot girl...)" - "Birthday sex" by Jeremih

******

Nylas POV

*I walked down the street and I instantly regretted it when my eyes landed on Carter.

He looked just as amazing as ever in his Ralph Lauren and J's but what broke my heart was the girl that was all over him and the genuine smile that was on his face.

I kept walking until I was standing right in front of them but they didn't even notice I was there. I kept screaming Carter's name but it was like they couldn't even hear me.

"King baby, you're gonna leave her for me right? I mean, she's not good enough for you anyways daddy" the girl said running her fingers down his chest. His smile widened showing his dimples.

"I already left that bitch... You don't have shit to worry about sweetheart, it's just me and you right now" He said telling her the same shit he told me.

AND THEN I WOKE UP*

******

I woke up out of my sleep and let out a scream, I honestly thought that was real

"Babe ,you good?" Carter said sounding worried. I didn't even know he was awake.

"Yea, um, I'm fine."

He sat up up and pulled me to him so that my back was to his front and I was between his legs.

"What have I told you about that lying shit Ny?"He gently ran his hands over my thighs.

"Can I ask you something, and you promise to stay real with me?" I felt him tense, but he gave me no response so I took that as my cue to continue.

"When you took that trip , why didn't you call?" It's been on my mind for a while and I really just need answers.

"Honestly?"

"Honestly."

He kissed my neck once before he answered.

"In all honesty, when I said bye to you at the airport and I watched you walk away it was hard because I wanted to take you with me ma. While I was on that plane I realized that I was feeling some type of way about you, and like I said, some things are just better said in person"

"What type of way were you feeling?" I leaned further back onto his chest.

"I realized that I was in love with you Ny. I'm a man about all the shit that I do, and I knew that was some shit I had to get off my chest in person and not when we were thousands of miles apart"

"Thank you."

"For what bae?"

"For coming home to me , I really love you Carter, but promise me this?"

"What's that ma?" he said putting his head in the crook of my neck.

"Promise me that you'll end shit between us before you ever cheat on me.I couldn't take seeing you with someone else, but that's better than knowing that you betrayed this trust that I have in you."

"Baby , I would never-"

"Just promise me Car."

"I promise Ny."

*********

2 DAYS LATER

*********

King WINTERS POV

Ny had to go up to her school to take care of some business so I was sitting in the office having a session with Ky.

"So how are we turnin up nigga?" Ky said as I passed him the blunt.

"Turn up for what B?" He raised a eyebrow at me before he french inhaled and passed the blunt back

"For lil sis birthday you stupid ass nigga! You do know her birthday is in like a week right?"

"Shit, she didn't even fuckin tell me."

"Ro told me it was comin up...She probably just didn't wanna put no pressure on you about it, but she is turnin nineteen bruh, you gotta do somethin big."

"Yea you right, call Ro and tell her to come up here real quick before shawty gets back"

********

April 7th

8:15 a.m.

Nylas Birthday

********

Nylas POV

I can't believe I'm finally nineteen , it feels like I've been aging slow as fuck and being eighteen didn't even make me feel legal.

I stayed at my dorm last night with Ro because I had a really late final yesterday and I really just missed my best friend.

I woke up this morning to Ro singing me happy birthday at seven in the damn morning and a text from Carter telling me to meet him at home as early as possible.

I automatically assumed the worst when I got that text because I wasn't with him yesterday and I had no clue what could be wrong.

So now here I am at the front door looking for my keys in my junky ass purse.

"Carter?!" I yelled walking through the front door.

"Come to the kitchen bae!"

I started walking to the kitchen and was shocked by what I saw.

There were at least ten Christian Louboutin boxes on the floor leading to the kitchen and each box had a jewelry box sitting on top of it.

When I walked in the kitchen Carter was sitting at the head of the table in his Polo boxers and nothing else and there was breakfast food all over the table with a dozen white roses in the center.

He looked up at me and smiled showing his dimples.

"Happy Birthday sweetheart, come 'ere" He said pushing himself away from the table.

I dropped my bag on the floor and walked over to him and he pulled me into his lap.

"I didn't know if the birthday sex or birthday breakfast came first, so I just decided that I would feed you while I stripped you. " he said kissing the side of my neck and sliding my jacket off.

"You did all of this for me?" I said looking over all the food and trying not to get emotional.

"You're the only person that I would wake up this early and cook for ma." He slid the pony tail holder out of my hair and ran his hands through it

"You cooked for me? How did you even know that today was my birthday?"

"Yup, and don't even worry about that." He said sliding my shirt off.

I turned around in his lap and kissed him gently on the lips and he took that as an opportunity to unhook my bra

I pulled away and kissed the shell of his ear and rubbed my hands over his waves.

"I think that the birthday sex comes first babe"I whispered in his ear.

"Where ma?" he slid the straps off of my shoulders

"Right here."

"How?" he said gently turning my head to the side so that he had more access to my neck

"Just like this" I said talking about the position we were in.

I stood up and slid off my pants and panties very aware that Carter was watching the whole time.

I slid his polos off , and slowly slid on top of him.

"What about the food ma?" He groaned

"We can warm it up later."

********

King WINTERS POV

Our morning was wild as fuck but now it's time for the real turn up

The club was live as fuck with niggas and bitches from all over the A .

I made sure that all my niggas were strapped though. Even though it's my baby girls special day, we can't ever be to safe out here.

I had Ro help me plan a surprise party for Ny so we were just waiting for Ro to call and let us know when she was here.

I was talking to Ky about some dumb shit when all of a sudden the music turned off and the DJ made an announcement.

"The birthday girl will be here in exactly two minutes , so everybody turn the fuck up for Queen Winter!"

It might seem over dramatic for me to make all of these niggas call Nyla Queen Winter, but it's for her own safety.

"When I get to three I want everyone to wish the birthday girl a happy birthday...1! 2!..."

And then the baddest girl I've ever seen in my life walked in.

******

WOAH, CLIFFY! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!!♡♥♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 7.2K 29
Highest Ranking In Short Story #24 (Tuesday, May 9) Read "Kissing Hayes" before reading this book. This is a sequel. |Previously known as "My Favori...
917 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...
1M 33.7K 33
BOOK THREE OF THE BLACK SERIES *this book CANNOT be read as a stand-alone* -- "Get the hell off of me, Lucian," I snapped angrily, smacking the palm...
1.1M 63.5K 34
"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she be snatching me away from my family and...