Maid For Her BRS3 (Unedited)

By LoveMishap

COMPLETED Nobody knew he was arranged to her, Chinny Sandoval, since birth. She's a doll and he h... More

Warning
Prologo
Chapter 1: Her Ex Now Her Maid
Chapter 2: Inauspicious Luck
Chapter 3: Jerk of a Maid
Chapter 4: Chasing Hearts
Chapter 5: It's all coming back
Chapter 6: Let the Game Begin
Chapter 7: Heart to Heart Talk
Chapter 8: Ang Sikreto ni Markos
Chapter 9: Territorial
Chapter 10: Baby Sitter
Chapter 11: Huli Ka Balbon
Chapter 12: Ano Daw?
Chapter 13: Break
Chapter 14: Kapilyuhan
Chapter 15: Popped
Chapter 16: Away- Bati
Chapter 17: Assumption
Chapter 18: Scheme
Chapter 19: Sikmura
Chapter 20: Deeds
Chapter 21: Good and Bad News
Chapter 22: Wedding
Chapter 23: Reception
Chapter 24: Trouble
Chapter 25: Case
Chapter 26: Facing Their Fears
Chapter 27: Twisted Minds
Chapter 28: Chase
Chapter 29: Revelations
Epilogo: Maid For Her

Copyrights

56.2K 441 7
By LoveMishap

This book is only posted here on Wattpad and only with this account. If you find this outside the official Wattpad domain or on other accounts other than LoveMishap, then you are reading a copyright infringed material that has been duplicated without the consent of the author.

This is my own story, so please no copying or reproducing it. Plagiarism is a crime.

Conscience haunts a lifetime and you wouldn't want to go to sleep carrying this huge lump in your heart.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are the products of my imagination, used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. It contains coarse of language and sexual contents so please be guided.

All rights reserved ©2016 by LoveMishap

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the Author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 254K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
11.9K 515 5
Felix was 15 when the world as we know it came to an end, and no amount of zombie-memes could make up for the hell he'd had to endure because of it. ...
1.6M 98.9K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
41.3K 968 31
Your FIRST LOVE is always alive and lives all time in your heart, How much you try to forget, it never goes away from your heart. Some people say tha...