Cinderella's Shoe (COMPLETED)

Da KatTaySummers

"Why?" She interrogated once they entered the room together, apprehensive about what she was inquiring and pe... Altro

Important Teaser Quotes From The Book
Summary and Info
Acknowledgements
Introduction
Wolfie's Guide To Supernatural Creatures
Excerpt 1
Excerpt 2
Quote/Poem
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17. NEVER GONNA HAPPEN: HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue: We Keep This Love In A Photograph
Cast and Credits
The Author's Note On Writing Cinderella's Shoe
where ive been

Chapter 28

841 31 12
Da KatTaySummers

Chapter 28
Ariel.

A Few Weeks Later...

              For once, everything was falling into place. Things were progressing quite well actually. It was going so well. What a difference my once lonely life has had due to this new improvement of sorts, this new entrance. I felt happier, lighter, more joyous than I'd ever been before in my life. Everything just seemed to become better. Our relationship was perfect. Jacob was perfect.

Well, at least, that's what I thought. He was perfect to me.

It was like a dream. He was like a dream. Everything was so... Dreamy right now. It sounds strange, to describe it like that, but it's the only way I can describe it.

I was so happy with Jacob. But I don't think happy doesn't even begin to describe it. He was just so perfect. So perfect. My perfect mate.

Even my friends were happy. Amethyst was still disappearing frequently for days on end and Ashley spent time bringing her back every time. Ella and Matt were still being really secretive about things. Ashley had finally started talking to me again now that I had accepted my mate. Seren and Alice were just... As normal as those two could be, really. And Amelia and Jimmy were rebellious as per usual, and I occasionally joined them (Jacob has absolutely no idea by the way).

Of course, Jacob and I had our ups and downs on the occasion. But we still found a way to make it all right again. He still didn't know about my living situation and I hoped that he wouldn't have to find out for a little while longer. It wasn't that I didn't want his help, I just didn't want him to flip shit on me.

I was just walking home that day, on the phone to Jacob (as he decided that it was best he bought me an iPhone 7 in a deep, shiny red as a very late birthday present and an apology for anything he ever did, something I hated because I'm more of a "talk things out" person than "buy my forgiveness), the two of us talking about what we would be doing while we were apart from each other and what times we would be available to contact each other. I didn't even bother to notice the black SUV with tinted windows that pulled up next to me, the back door opening and a person in black stepping out of it moving next to me in time to do something about it...

A cloth went over my mouth. As much as I tried to not breathe it in, I couldn't help it. I breathed the suffocating scent of chloroform in. Unconsciousness overtook me, my last thoughts being of Jacob, perfect Jacob saving me because for some really weird reason:

I had been kidnapped. Great!

Some time later...

When I came to, I was confused at many things.

I didn't know who took me. I was alone in this hidden room- adding to the fact that I didn't where I was. I didn't know the time. Hell, I didn't even know if it was the next day or if two weeks had passed! I wasn't sure about anything, and that was what scared me the most.

There was a barred window in the stone room, Accalia smelling the scent of the bars from a safe distance.

Silver.

...Hunters?

If it was hunters, I had no chance of ever escaping alive. Jacob would find my body hanging on the branch of a forest tree,my stomach slashed open for all wolves to be warned about being around humans so closely.

I just felt... Alone. I couldn't stand it any longer. I had to get out of here.

But... I couldn't.

The place was heavily guarded as I saw from when I looked out the window, making the idea of an escape impossible.

I tried to reach Jacob through the small progress we had made in our bond, just in hopes that I could reach him, but all I got was... Nothing. Not even a sign that he was coming for me. Wonderful.

It made me feel... I felt worthless. I was pathetic .I am useless. Good for nothing. Dirty. Rubbish. A piece of shit. A whore.

He came in, my kidnapper did and I immediately recognised him. That little bastard... Good for nothing piece of shit. Something just like me.

Jackson Mascarade. Or Massacred, once Jacob foundhim and killeed his pathetic ass. My creepy French stalker.

"How are you doing, my beautiful mate?"

Mate? Who the fuck does he think he is?

Accalia wasn't at all thrilled that another male was calling us his mate when we already had one. A perfect one, despite the fact that he hadn't shown up yet.

"What?"

"You heard me. You're my mate, my new Luna, my beauty forever. Ma belle fleur." His French was fluent when he spoke, calling me his beautiful flower.

THE FUCK? HE OBVIOUSLY JUST WANTS TO BE THE KING FOR A DAY! WHAT THE FUCK IS HE THINKING! Accalia was not at all impressed by his thinking.

"No! I'm not! I already have a mate! And he isn't you!" This angered him greatly.

And I was scared of what he could do to me.

"YES! YES, YOU ARE MY MATE! HERE! HERE'S PROOF!" He touched my arm to prove his point.

We felt the sparks. The warm sparks. Not the hot sparks. Not the butterflies. The warmth. He was wrong.

"No! You have it all wrong! It's not mate sparks! It's-" I tried to tell him the truth, that he was out of his mind and was all wrong-

But I was interrupted.

By the person who I wanted to see the most at this moment.

Jacob.

He was here. He had come. He was here to save me.

Jacob used his fist to knock Jackson out instantly, making his way over to me with speed.

My arms wrapped around him tightly, breathing in his calming scent of popcorn and all things sweet. He repeated my actions, running his hands everywhere to make sure I was really there and checking everywhere for any apparent injuries.

Once he saw that I was fine, he grabbed my hand and we ran.

We ran together.

We ran back home.

No cares or worries.

Just the two of us running.

He took me home safely, the conversation quiet between us, mainly that we were worried about each other. Jacob wasn't all too glad that I thought such things about myself and promised to me that he would always be there to save me.

Except he couldn't.

When we said goodbye to each other, he saw some things on my stomach (due to my shirt being slightly torn) that I didn't entirely want him to see yet. Or ever.

My scars.

Scars from the years of endless torture.

Scars that were now fading thanks to him.

"Ariel? What are those?" His eyes turned slightly darker than their normal shade of brown.

And it wasn't because of lust.

It was from anger.

Pure anger that started radiating off him in waves, so large, so immense that anyone for miles around could feel it.

This wasn't going to be a pretty argument... Oh shit, I'm fucked.

"Ariel? Answer me! What are those? Who did that to you? TELL ME!"

I didn't dare say anything to him.

Instead...

I just ran off and into the comfort of my house, not caring about my stepmother shouting at me for being missing and how I should be punished.

The only thing I could think of was the look on Jacob's face.

The look of hurt and shame that he gave me when he saw the scars.

The look of hurt and shame when he realised that he had been failing as a mate to protect me. When he realised that he was doing everything all wrong. When he wasn't making sure I was entirely safe at the prison I called home.

I knew it wasn't his fault.

I just had to find some way of telling him that... Any way... Just so that he knew...

RIGHT!

I KNOW IT'S BEEN AGES.

ABOUT 4 MONTHS ACTUALLY.

AND SHIT HAS BEEN GOING ON IN BETWEEN THAT TIME.

BUT IM HERE NOW SO ALL GOOD.

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

AND I'LL HOPEFULLY SEE YOU SOON WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER!

BYEEEEEEEE

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

14.5K 221 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
2.4M 83.2K 52
"What makes you think I'll let you leave?" he asked and took a step towards me. "Because I'm not into guys?" "Well then why did you date your ex-boyf...
Two Worlds Da

Lupi mannari

40.1K 1.4K 35
In a world where the supernatural live separate from the humans, some live with us but they mostly live in their own worlds. The Royals had a devasta...
4.4K 121 30
Alexandra Stan was always on the run because of what she did. She just keeps moving never stopping for no one. Will she ever stop? Will she find some...