Aragorn X Reader - Completed

Von LindsayWalker7

you where Grand-Daughter to Galadriel and Celeborn, and Niece to Elrond. your father was never mentioned to... Mehr

Chapter 1 - Meeting Aragon
Chapter 2 - Meeting again
Chapter 3 - Died and he came back
Our Love - Chapter 4
The Battle Begins - Chapter 5
Lost of a dear friend - Chapter 6
I give you my everything - Chapter 7
You got to tell him - Chapter 8
He knows and leaves you behind - Chapter 9
Battle at Minas Tirith - Chapter 10
Battle ends with darkness Chapter 11
i lived and the fight is over - Chapter 12
Its all over, our Life can begin now together - Chapter 13
Party and traveling for a dear friend - Chapter 15
Captured - Chapter 16
Red hot glow - Chapter 17

Our Wedding Chapter - 14

1.1K 19 8
Von LindsayWalker7

(y/n) = change your name or characters name(h/c) = change to your hair color(e/c) change to your eye color

------------------------

A few weeks later Aragorn and you where to be married in a day.  it was a stressful time as everything was going on; being at every planning event with Lord Celeborn and lady Galadriel. You where with them deciding on location "ugh.... saesa Lotesse lye sana y' rusva" you begged rubbing the sides your forehead, even know Aragorn sat beside you all the planning was very stressful.
" (y/n) lle sinta sina naa vital a' plan sina" Lord Celeborn said crossing his arms as Aragorn placed a hand on to your shoulder as he gave you a look, Aragorn could tell you where stressed and needed a break

" Lotesse lye sana y' rusva" Aragorn said looking at Lord Celeborn and lady Galadriel; Lord Celeborn sighed rubbing his eyes as he expected it to happen, lady Galadriel placed a hand on her husband's shoulder like she was talking to him in his mind.

Aragorn walked with you to a balcony to get some air after being excused " thank you Aragorn, all this planning is very stressful" you smiled , Aragorn nodded as he put his arms round your abdomen feeling her belly as he smiled very happy
" you've gotten sightly bigger haven't you" Aragorn nodded as he kissed your neck " i know the planning is stressful but we will get through it"

" i know, I've got you.....meaning i can get through it with you" smiling you both held out hands to the sky looking at the betrothal rings that each other had on their hands. " im glad we got betrothed....i am sorry that it wasn't longer, usually a year isn't it " Aragorn said sighing, you smiled at him telling him everything was ok, you where just glad to have him.

After a break you went back with him to sit with Lord Celeborn and lady Galadriel once again, listening to everything as they decided on the wedding to take place in Rivendell enableing people from every where to come and have feast at Gondor; they where planning to invite the hobbits, legolas and some of his kin, Elrond, and maybe some other people.
" everything sounds good for the wedding " Aragorn said holding your hand and smiled at each others, you then sighed glad to finish the planning.

---------------------------

After the long day you and Aragorn left back to the bed room. Aragorn followed his hands intertwined with yours, he loved you so much even know you both where not married yet, you did not care when people spoke about the short betrothal.
Aragorn layed with you in bed his arms round you both facing the same way
"nekte, sut naa lle feelien" Aragorn asked and you where brung closer by Aragorn who was smiling; you giggled as she turned around to him looking at his handsome face.
"quel, amin valina i' plannien naa tele" Aragorn smiled happy you where feeling better as he pulled you closely to kiss him ever so sweetly.
" my darling, i am glad you feel well" Aragorn smiled as he spoke then came closer to your ear " amin feitha ten' lle, say i' beth manka lle merna a' " his words made you shiver as his breath was on your neck; he was always so amazing when he tried to make you feel good or ask something he always knew how to make it irresistible.
You sat up slowly watching Aragorn who sat back on the bed looking at you. You got on top of him; as your butt sat on his area looking down at him as your long (h/c) hair fell down from its tied up position.

----SMUT WARNING---

You took your laces of your dress off your top half of your dress; Aragorn helped you with the laces on your dress and pulled your dress off fully. Aragorn looked at you smiling as you where only in her undergarments.
He brought you into a kiss as he took both hands as he gently to intertwine with his own; he put his tongue in your mouth exploring it, this made you moan softly; Aragorn knew what exact places to kiss you or feel you, making it all seem so right.

Aragorn and you slowly begin to unlace his leggings making and throw them across to the floor. once you backed off a little to let him sit up; he kissed down your jawline. You tilt your head up exposing your neck more to him, he kissed up and down your neck as he slowly moved you to sit ready for him.

" Are you sure you want to do this (y/n)" Aragorn asked as you smiled nodding, he slowly slid inside you; you gripped his shoulders for balance with this position you had never did before being on top. His member stretched your walls; that had not felt this pleasure in so long. your hips bucked and you gasp loudly when he brushes a spot that sends waves of heat And pleasure throughout you.

he helps you to make the movements; holding your hips to gently move with the flow, he caressed your cheek a moment before kissing you softly. He began to move you faster, bringing you closer to your end; Aragorns directions felt more erratic as he could feel his end rapidly approaching to.
The moment lasted for a while then you throw your head back, your back arched as you clenched tightly to his shoulders for balance so you would not fall back; reaching your zenith; he held you down a little allowing him to be deep inside you he spilled his seed into your tight warmth groaning loudly; it was not the same feeling as it was before with the constant feeling of the prolonging pleasure; it was because of the pregnancy even know it was not that far along.

Aragorn helped you slowly let him out of your womanhood, to lay beside him. you both brung your arms around each other to hug closely before sleep took over slowly embracing each others warms and body.

----------------------

A few days later everyone got ready to travel to Rivendell. When Aragorn and you got their they had to separated; it really made you sad, you missed him so much. it was because the wedding that was getting set up and Aragorn and including you where getting fitted with clothing for the day.
You stood on a stool while holding on to lady Galadriel who stood in front of you; to prevent you from falling or feeling unsteady while other Elves where helping you get fitted proper. " lle maa ikotane vanima " lady Galadriel said holding your hands firmly looking really amazed, even know you where her granddaughter she saw her as one of her own children.
"Diola lle" you smiled at her as the Elves who tended to your Dress let you know you where done and Galadriel helped you down to the ground " I still feel really Nervous" Galadriel laughed seeing how nervous you where as galadiral brought her in to a hug
" My child, Aragorn loves you. he will love you what ever you wear" Galadriel said as you both embraced. Galadriel smiled as she put. Your head piece on it was intertwined silver with a gem on the front of it; and had a green styled dress that Galadriel really liked on her.

Galadriel stayed with you to talk to you to try and relax you " don't worry my darling, i am always near of you have any problems" you both where sat on the bed as you had your head resting on Galadriel's shoulder as she had one arm round her shoulder
" im scared, not about getting married but for " You put your arms around your belly a little as Galadriel knew what you where worried about as she turned to you bringing you in to a hug rubbing her hair gently at the back
" it will be ok darling, don't worry. you have loads of time until then...i will be near as it comes to then ok...." you nodded listening to Galadriel as she was promising that she'd be their when it comes to a month or so before you where to give birth.

------------------

Later on Galadriel walked with you to a door that was closed as you knew behind that door was going to be Aragorn and what as going to be many people friends, family, kin and others both you and Aragorn knew. Lord Celeborn and lady Galadriel stood with you for a moment as you collected your self to keep from getting nervous. a few moments Later Lord Celeborn let you put your arm to his to hold to for walking down the isle as lady Galadriel left to go inside to the wedding to wait for the wedding to start.

Lord Celeborn then soon walked you in and people turned to look at you and Lord Celeborn walking down the Isle to see Aragorn at the other side smileing as he was dressed in his Armor for Gondor just like when he was crowned king; You always loved him in that as it made him look so handsome.
the Wedding had been set up in the area that Gandalf, Galadriel, Elrond once had a meeting all those years ago.

Aragorn was standing at the cliff area and Gandalf was just beside him, who was going to marry you both, your heart started to pound as you took the few steps to the same level as Aragorn then faced him. You took Aragorn's hands in to yours to look at him smiling at each other.
Gandalf went through the long speak about their union smiling as he went through it you became more and more nervous but Aragon held your hands more " Your ok " Aragorn mouthed it to her. Aragorn smiled at you happy and thought you where beautiful.
" Aragorn, do you take (y/n) to be your lover in body and in spirit. to love, to hold, in sickness and in health" Gandalf asked looking at Aragorn as he smiled; Aragorn nodded " I will, now and forever" he smiled as he looked at you looking so happy that this day had come

" (y/n), do you take Aragorn to be your lover in body and in spirit. to love, to hold, in sickness and in health" Gandalf asked as he looked at the book while he read then looked at you with a hopeful smile and look; You felt your heart pound in your chest but this was what you wanted for so long. " I will, forever and ever" You smiled having a slight blush. You Both exchanged the Rings as Gandalf smiled glad he was marrying (y/n) and Aragorn
" Now i pronounce you to be Man and Wife, you may kiss her " Gandalf Laughed as did some others as Gandalf nudged Aragorns shoulder a little to encourage him to kiss her.

After a second Aragorn took his hand to put ones on your neck and head and pulled you in to a long kiss. it lasted for a long time as everyone cheered.
The night went on and we took the wedding to Gondor for the feast as everyone was enjoying the party, Aragorn was chatting with you and your grandparents and elrond. you walked over befrore being patted on the shoulder and turned to see Legolas. you turned to smile seeing a long lost friend " Oh Legolas, I'm Glad you made it " you smiled as both hugged each other and you laughed before seeing a taller man beside him who looked very similar to Legolas

" I wanted you to meet my father Lord Thranduil, King of Mirkwood" Legolas gesturing to his father who bowed at her a little as you did the same; you took his hand and he in yours for a hand shake smiling as this was the first time you met Thranduil

" It is nice to meet you, Lady (y/n)...Legolas has told me so much about Aragorn and you with in his journey" You laughed a little as Thranduil looked a little confused about why you where laughing about what he said

" I'm sorry, i wasn't in the journey much. i met him before it all started then again when your son and Aragorn when they journeyed to Helms Deep, " You spoke with Thranduil and Legolas for a while smiling Thanduil smiled Glad that Aragorn, had finally married and was going to settle down.

Later that night the feast was over and everyone had started to party, you where not one for party as you walked to the tree in the court yard for some air as you put your arms round your stomach. you smiled happy to be Aragorn's partner.
You sat on the stone bench to get off your feet before hearing low sighs of relief, as it was like music to your ears, you turned to look and saw Aragorn started to put stuff in his pipe. you giggled as Aragorn looked over to see you and he to you; Aragorn started to walk over and sat beside you smiling as he grinned the leaves in the pipe.

---------------------
( ooooohhh to be continued ) XD

saesa Lotesse lye sana y' rusva ( please may we take a break )
lle sinta sina naa vital a' plan sina ( you know this is vital to plan this )
Lotesse lye sana y' rusva ( May we take a Break )
nekte, sut naa lle feelien ( honey, how are you feeling )
quel, amin valina i' plannien naa tele ( good, I am happy the planning is finished )
amin feitha ten' lle, say i' beth manka lle merna a' ( I wait for you, say the word if you want to )
lle maa ikotane vanima ( You look so beautiful )
Diola lle ( thank you )

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.3K 62 12
Y/n is the daughter of Elrond and has been living in Rivendale forever. She never got to leave, since her father was protective over her. Until one d...
1.6K 42 10
(originally published on my Instagram @Legolas_mylove_imagine, under #mysisterthesensibleone) You are the youngest daughter of Lord Elrond of Rivende...
5.6K 181 15
In the wake of a dark and grimy cell of Mirkwood, you find yourself in a sticky situation. You are [Y/n], the last daughter of Izalith, the Witch of...
61.5K 1.6K 43
➤𝘉𝘖𝘖𝘒 2 ➤𝘈𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘹 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘥 É𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘳 60 years have passed and Sauron is coming back more powerful than he has ever been...