dear ana ❥ h.s.

By tragedy101

tragedy can tear any love story apart. original by tragedy101 More

for ana
ana
county fair
you can feel it on the way home
tear stained cheeks
heaven and fate
big decisions
home at first glance
ruckus and such
brownie bowl
heavy lungs
ice skating
doctors orders
passports and suitcases
airplane naps
art exhibit
love lock bridge
the devil comes in the form of a sickness
phone calls
living room screams
she is in love
grimm reapers best friend
dear ana
a/n/thanks

party kisses

1.9K 75 10
By tragedy101

cw// mature/sexual content.

Harry got his first job today, he was an artists assistant - something he'd always been dying to do. He was so excited when he told me, like a child showing their parents their A on a report card. I couldn't help but be ecstatic for him, it was a huge deal.

He left early this morning, around 8:30, and informed me he wouldn't be back until around 6pm. So, while he was away, I planned a surprise party to celebrate his big break!

I called up a few of his friends I knew, Will, Carter, and Maria. They were all childhood friends, and I had grown to know Will and Maria very well; almost as well as Harry.

Each of them brought special decorations, Carter even baked a cake for him. He loved baking: cookies, cupcakes, brownies, anything really.

"Okay, so we've got quite a few hours to set this thing up." I announce, setting all of the bags on the the counter. "Balloon duty?"

"I'll do it!" Maria says, shooting her hand up. We made special balloons that said "Congratulations, Harry!" with paint brushes on them.

"Streamer duty?" I say, holding up the bag of streamers and double sided tape.

"I'll do that." Will says, taking the bag.

"I'll make the food!" Carter exclaims, smiling at me before heading to the kitchen. I nod and smile.

I grab the bags, getting a teal table cover out and taking it to the table. I get the tape out, covering the table and taping down the corners.

After we had the party all set, it was around 5:45pm and we were expecting Harry at any time. Balloons decorated the living room and we had tons of feed and even a bit of alcohol. It was a party I was proud of, considering I'd never really planned a party.

We turned off all of the lights, hiding behind the big pieces of furniture and waiting for him to come inside. We heard the key jiggling in the lock, and soon enough, the door swung open. He flicked the light on, looking confused.

Instantaneously, we all jumped up and shouted "surprise!". A huge smile then spread on his beautiful face, his keys being set down on the table before shutting the door.

"What's this for?" he questions, hugging us one by one.

"I wanted to celebrate you getting your dream job!" I smile brightly, buzzing like a child.

He finally gets to me, sweeping me off my feet and twirling me around - planting multiple kisses all over my face. He kisses me softly, setting me down on the ground where I have to get on my toes to reach him.

"You're the best." he mumbles against my mouth, pulling away slowly and kissing my nose.

"I know." I whisper, smiling at him.

"Let's get this party started, shall we?" Will smiles, holding up bottles of vodka. Harry laughs, shaking his head.

"We need to cut the cake first, Will." I point out, getting the cake knife.

I cut a piece for each of us, sitting down at the counter. Harry takes a seat beside me, kissing my temple softly. "Thank you, Ana." he whispers. I smile, nodding.

We ate our cake, playing loud music over the Bluetooth speakers. We danced like crazy, and got a little drunk, and eventually everyone was tired.

"I had a blast." Maria says, rubbing her tired eyes and hugging us both. "Congratulations, Styles."

"Thank you, Maria." he says, hugging her back.

"Goodbye, friends." Will says from the door, doing a pageant wave. We all laugh. He was still a bit drunk, so we went ahead and called a cab.

"Bye guys, great party." Carter tells me, hugging me and then moving on to Harry.

"I'll see you later, mate." Harry says, patting his back.

Eventually everyone had made their departures, and me and Harry were left alone. Alone, alcohol still running through our bodies.

I was busy cleaning up the kitchen, washing all of the dishes and cleaning the counter. We had made only a small mess, but I wouldn't want to do it tomorrow anyways.

"Hey." Harry says softly, walking up behind me. "Thank you for the party, it was really fun." he whispers in my ear, causing goosebumps to form on my skin.

"You're welcome." I respond quietly, rinsing off the plates and silverware.

I rinse my hands, drying them off and clearing my throat. He was looking at me and it was making me nervous.

"What?" I finally say, my cheeks turning a light pink. His lips curl into a crooked smile.

"You look beautiful." he tells me softly, stepping closer to me. I could feel my heart speeding up, the familiar sound of it pounding against my ribs filling my ears.

"You always say that." I whisper, looking down at my feet shyly. He continues to step closer to me, hooking his index under my chin and lifting my gaze up slowly.

"That's because it's always true." he mutters, eyes scanning over my entire face.

I wasn't thinking straight already, and by God, he wasn't helping the situation. His gaze was firing up my senses, and was making me hotter by the second.

"Is it hot in here or is it just me?" I ask quietly, looking up at him. He laughs, cupping my cheek with his palm.

"I think it's both of us, Angel." he whispers, planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

I could feel the atmosphere getting stuffier. My body was feeling things it hadn't felt before. My mind was racing, my legs growing weaker by the second. The space between us was growing smaller, his face slowly inching towards mine.

I had kissed Harry, of course, but something about right now had me thinking this time would be different.

His soft lips finally press against mine, molding perfectly together. His hands slowly make their way down my torso, gripping onto my hips and lifting me up - as if he knew I would soon lose my will to stand.

He lifts me onto the counter, scattering soft and lingering kisses down my jaw, down my neck, and slowly inching towards my collar bone. My eyes flutter closed, head lulling back and finding support against the cupboards. His teeth graze my skin, thumbs slowly rolling against my covered skin.

"Can I take it off?" Harry mutters against my skin, slowly inching his hands down my thighs. I nod quickly, sucking in a breath when he runs his hands up my dress and slowly pushes it off of my body.

Harry's eyes fed off of my half naked body, seemingly admiring every inch. His hands cup my waist, his lips curling into a beautiful smile.

"You're a beautiful work of art." he whispers, connecting his lips to the sensitive skin below my ear. "I could look at you all day." he mumbles, leaving a soft kiss.

"You know what you could do?" I gasp, looking at him with doe like eyes.

"Mm."

"You could paint me." I clear my throat, taking a deep breath. His eyes shoot up to meet mine, his hands squeezing my thighs gently.

My lips are parted, my arms wrapping around his neck instinctively and pulling him closer. His eyes meet mine, a soft glaze covering his irises. He licks his lips, clearing his throat.

"I'll be right back." he whispers, pulling away from me and walking to his art supplies. I stay on the counter, trying to regain my breath and leaning my head back against the cupboard. I sat there in my bra and underwear, thinking about everything that was going on right now.

I was a little antsy about the whole thing, I was trying things I'd never tried before. He was going to paint my half naked body, and that alone turned me on. Knowing he'd be looking at undrawn territory.

He finally returns with his supplies, his brush between his teeth and a canvas in his hand.

He sets the canvas up, retrieving his paints and examining my body. His stare was like fire, burning me up on the insides. I could feel the heat in my underwear grow.

He swiftly paints against the canvas, casually looking at me every once in a while. I sat there for forever, watching him carefully paint me. His concentration was beautiful, completely captivating me. My god, I loved him.

"Harry are you almost done?" I ask timidly, watching him quietly.

"Nearly, why you rushing me, Angel?" he hums, looking at me.

"I'm getting hot." I mutter, feeling my face get hotter by the second.

He sets the brush down, clearing his throat before walking towards me. He places his body carefully between my legs, pressing his soft lips against mine and placing his cold hands against my thighs. He slowly traces his fingers up, outlining my panties.

"Do you want to?" he finally raises the question, massaging my hips.

I couldn't quite talk, so I nodded in response. I could feel the sensation rising in my stomach, the kind you get when you've reached the top on a roller coaster and know you're about to plunge down.

He lifts me up from the counter, leaving a soft kiss on the tip of my nose and carrying me up to the bedroom. All the way up, he doesn't dare break eye contact with me. His eyes are greener than usual, and they look beautiful in the dim hallway light.

He kicks the bedroom door open, carrying me to the bed in the middle of the room and laying me onto it gently. His eyes don't leave my face, scanning over every possible inch. His fingers carefully undo the buttons of his jeans, pushing them down his long legs and kicking them off. If that wasn't enough to fluster me, he then peels off his t-shirt, leaving him in his underwear.

I examined each and every one of his tattoos, studying the butterfly on his stomach and the ferns around his boxers. I could see his bulge through his boxers, more prominent than ever.

He climbs onto the bed with me, body hovering over me with his hands on either side of my head. His crotch dips down closer to me, staying only slightly above me. His body molds beautifully with mine. He dips his head down, his long hair fanning around his beautiful face. He begins leaving slow, soft kisses down my neck. I gasp softly, feeling him nibble against my skin gently.

I can feel the bulge in his boxers growing harder, aching to be released from the confinement. He reaches behind me, unclasping my bra with just one hand and letting it fall off my shoulders. His eyes immediately fall to my breasts, his hand grazing over them slightly. He reconnects his lips to my skin, kissing down the valley of my breasts while his right hand massages my right one. A small squeak comes from the back of my throat, causing me to turn red in the face.

He laughs against my skin, moving his hand back to my side and pulling his face away. He comes back down, kissing my lips sweetly. He sits back on his knees, hooking his fingers in waistline of my panties and pulling them down my legs ever so slowly. He tosses them onto the floor, eyes gazing over every inch of my body. I lay there awkwardly, watching him watch me.

"You're absolutely gorgeous." he mutters, sucking in a breath before quickly removing his boxers. He reaches into the nightstand beside the bed, retrieving a condom and carefully opening it with his teeth.

He makes solid eye contact with me, slowly rolling the condom onto his shaft. He hovers back over me, kissing my forehead softly and aligning at my entrance. I gasp softly, fluttering my eyes closed and gripping onto his shoulders. I had to prepare myself.

He slowly thrusts in, not all the way, allowing me to get a feel of him. Once I nod, he slowly pushes in further, retrieving a small moan from the back of my throat. A smile forms on his face, his arm wrapping my legs around his waist.

"You ready, Angel?" he whispers in my ear, kissing the sensitive skin just below it.

"Y-yeah." I mutter, bringing my bottom lip between my teeth and biting down. I could feel my chest tightening, causing a great pain to start to grow.

He keeps his lips pressed against the skin of my neck, thrusting in and out of me slowly. It was agonizing. I felt his skin connecting with mine, setting fire to my pelvis. He slowly grows faster, thrusting in and out in a quicker pace; making my legs grow weaker. The feeling of his warm skin against me was a blissful feeling, sending warmness through my core.

My fingers tangle into his hair, brushing loose strands out of his face so I can look at him. Beads of sweat are forming on his forehead, his lips are parted, but he's looking right back at me. His hands are slowly roaming down my sides, massaging my hips and relieving me of the stress my body is going through. His touch is calming.

He smiles at me, kissing me slowly and softly. His lips like caramel against mine, leaving me in a slight trance.

His pace is slowly falling, becoming messier. I can feel my insides twisting, and I press myself against him in need. His eyes screw shut, and he fastens his pace. His hands are gripping my hips tightly, yet comfortably, and soft moans are emitting from his pink lips. I could tell he was reaching his peak.

He was making me weak, causing me to lose my breath. My god, should my chest be in this much pain? I could feel my breath lessening.

His face buries into my neck, planting sweet kisses over the damp skin. He finishes off in the condom, pulling out of me slowly and throwing the condom away. He brushes my hair from my eyes, kissing my forehead.

I regain my breath, laying comfortably underneath him. He was beautiful, small beads of sweat covering his forehead. His hair was of course a mess, but it was a beautiful mess, and I'd never been more attracted to him.

"You are, Ana Michele, a work of art."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 237 69
[UPDATING! ▶️] Every happy story sounds the same. Every complicated story it's complicated in its own way. This one is a mix of both. a harry styles...
5M 67.1K 111
These are my own written Harry Styles imagines<3
1.1K 107 25
A Harry styles fanfic x)
1.4M 11.9K 194
They fell in love through a camera. They fell apart through a camera. How did their story start? How will it end? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO @MARIAN_XC. ...