Run (Bts Fanfic)

By cutebutpsycho31

This is about a girl who always gets caught in mischief, from fighting with adults to stealing things and eve... More

Chapter 1 Run!
Chapter 2 Hopeless Love
Chapter 3 Zelo's Warning
Chapter 4 Tied Up
Chapter 5 Block B
Chapter 6 Mission
Chapter 7 Kidnapped
Chapter 8 To The Rescue... I Think?
Chapter 9 I Hate You I Love You
Chapter 11 The End?
Chapter 12 Bigbang
Chapter 13 Zico To The Rescue
Chapter 14 Starting Over
Chapter 15 Hello Again
Chapter 16 EXO
Chapter 17 Reunited
Chapter 18 Roxy Roulette

Chapter 10 Love

58 0 1
By cutebutpsycho31

*few days later*

Jungkook and I started dating but I still didnt feel relieved. I keep having the same dream every night. Jungkook and the rest of the gang dying in front of my eyes.

Jungkook-"Rory babe you okay?"

"Yeah just thinking about something."

Jungkook-"Well I have to go I will see you tomorrow."

He gives me a quick kiss and leaves. He always leaves to go do things with the gang. I am still not close with them yet so I avoid them at all costs.

*phone rings*

I answered.

"Hello?"

Unknown-"I see you have gotten attached. Did you forget our deal?"

"No of course not this is all part of my plan. Once the rest of the gang trusts me then I will make my first move."

Unknown-"I trust that you will do the right thing."

The call ends.

"Fuck!"

What the hell am I suppose to do?

Flashback

Unknown-"Just remember if you don't I will make you relive your worst nightmare."

Flashback End

I can't go through that again. Even if it has to be the cost of there lives.

Jungkook POV

"Hey guys."

Suga-"You were with her."

"Why do you still hate her?"

Suga-"Because after our fight with Bap they warned us not to trust her."

"They just said that to scare us away from her."

Rap monster-"Just don't get to carried away. Suga has a right to be worried about this relationship."

"Nothing is going to happen. She truly loves me."

Jimin-"I may ship you guys together but one thing I learned about dating girls is that they are lying bitches. They will do anything to get what they want."

"Why is everyone against us!"

I storm off what do they know they are just jealous.

Unknown-"Hehe looks like we have to do plan b."

Before I could do anything I blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 0 20
Bangtan all fell in love with one girl. Just one. Some loved her romantically and some loved her a way a brother would for his younger sister. The g...
270 18 17
Gyeong-Gi had a horrible past where she had been weakened , she got a boyfriend who supported her..right? Later he broke up and Gyeong-Gi her heart w...
219K 7.5K 48
Jeon Jungkook, a 20 year old, Sophomore student transfers to Seoul's biggest school and met his new friends but Kim Taehyung was a cut above the rest...
90.8K 5.3K 53
Throw away your everyday High School badboy image. This school's biggest delinquent is a girl. Together with her best friend, Kim Taehyung, Kang Hyun...