Convincing My Boyfriend's Fat...

By DarkAngel11

Isabelle and Ash are finally together. They thought that they'd live happily ever after but they are seriousl... More

Convincing My Boyfriend's Father (Sequel to WMEBF)
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 1
Convincing my Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 2
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 3
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 4
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 5
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 6
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 7
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 8
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 9
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 10 Part 1
Convinicing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 11
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 12
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 13
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 14
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 15
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 18
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 19
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father Chapter 20

Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 10 Part 2

4.3K 68 7
By DarkAngel11

Chapter 11

Isabelle’s POV

I tried to bite at his fingers as he strapped the duct tape over my mouth. I frowned when I failed miserably. Damn it.

The man and his son had finally come back down the stairs to the basement to watch me. It took a while since the both of them obviously couldn’t stand me. At least they were smart enough to put some duct tape on my mouth.

Finally…

“Why couldn’t you just listen to the Keith guy and leave?” The boy scolded. “Then all of this wouldn’t have to happen.”

I pouted and rolled my eyes. I had the sudden urge to curse at him, but obviously couldn’t. He was lucky.

“Get the knife over there.” The boy’s father ordered him.

The boy hesitated for a moment, looking up at him. “Knife? Dad, you can’t—“

Get the knife, Lawrence.” His dad repeated more sternly.

Glancing at me with a frown on his face, he made his way over to a table at the far end of the room. I could see that it had all kinds tool and stuff on it. Lawrence grabbed the knife that was there and walked towards us. My eyes caught the knife—actually, that thing shouldn’t even be called a knife. It’s as big as a fucking machete!

My eyes flickered between the two men and for the first time since I got kidnapped, I was scared shitless.

Kim’s POV

I handed Mandy and Seb a gun. “Mandy, that’s the door to the bar—“

“Hey, where’s my gun?” Oliver whispered to me.

I glanced at him. “I don’t trust you with a gun, babe.”

“Why not?”

“Oliver, shut up. You’re not getting a gun.” Seb told him.

“I didn’t ask you, Seb!” Oliver said. “I asked Kim!”

“Well, she apparently just gave you the answer—“

“Both of you shut up!” Mandy and I hissed at the same time.

I grinned at her and turned to Oliver. “Okay, I’ll trust you with the smoke grenade. All you have to do with it is throw it into the basement when we get there so we can sneak in and get Izzy out. Can you handle that?”

“Why can’t I just have a gun? I want to shoot someone.” Oliver pouted cutely.

“Because she said so.” Seb said.

I handed Oliver the smoke grenade. “Before you throw it, pull that latch to start it off.”

“Got it.” He muttered.

I pursed my lips and turned back to Seb and Mandy. I pointed to the door behind them. “Mandy, if go through that door, you’ll be in the bar area. Make sure the coast is clear before you unlock the doors for the cops to get in.”

“Okay.” She leaned up and kissed Seb lightly on the lips. “Be careful, you three.”

“We will.” Seb assured her and we watched as she quietly slipped through the door.

I looked up at Oliver and Seb. “Okay, Oliver you’re going to throw the smoke grenade into the basement. Then while Seb and I stop the two kidnappers, you untie Izzy.”

“Did you plan all of this, Kim?” Seb asked me.

I nodded. “Yeah. Right after Izzy called me.”

“This sounds like some Special Ops mission or something.” Oliver muttered. “Is my girlfriend a secret agent?”

I laughed. “Nope. My dad taught me.”

“But didn’t you say your dad just sells this stuff?” Seb wondered.

“Yeah. Oh! I forgot to tell you he’s an ex CIA agent too.”

“Really?” Oliver asked.

“Yep. He quit because he had me. At least that’s what he told me.” I told them. “Now, come on you two. No more small talk. We have a friend to save.”

Isabelle’s POV

“Are you going to leave?”

“No.”

I gasped out in pain when he slid the blade down the side of my arm. It started to throb with pain and I could already feel the blood dripping down. I pulled my head over to examine it and realized it was a couple of inches long. It didn’t even reach my elbows.

I let out a ragged breath even thought it was hard with my mouth duct taped shut. Man, that fucking hurt.

“Dad, I think you should stop.” Lawrence told his dad.

His dad stepped away from me and whirled on his son angrily. “You know we need that money.” He growled at him. “Your mother and sister need that money! So are you going to help me or not?”

Lawrence shook his head slowly and backed away. “No. Not like this.”

“Then leave.” He snarled at him.

“Fine.” He scowled at his father and disappeared out the door.

I kind of felt bad for Lawrence because he was torn between his family and his morals. But right now, I felt bad for myself! He left me with his deranged-in-the-brain father!

Kim’s POV

I peeked down the staircase that led down to the basement and noticed that the coast was clear. I waved on Seb and Oliver and soon they were close behind me.

I leaned over again to check the staircase and noticed a guy making his way up with his head down. I gasped silently and stepped backwards, pushing the guys back with me.

“What are you doing?” Oliver whispered.

I was about to answer when I saw the guy appear in front of us. Without a second to waste, Seb quickly grabbed ahold of his in a headlock, using his free hand to cover his mouth. “Where’s Izzy?” He demanded.

“Whoa, where’d you learn that move?” Oliver asked him in amazement. I was amazed as well.

Seb smirked at him. “Jail has it’s perks.”

Oliver rolled his eyes. “You know what else happens in jail? A man becomes someone’s bitch. I’m sure that happened to you dozens of times.”

“You better shut your fucking mouth—“

I cut him off. “We’re here to rescue Izzy. Not argue. We’re just wasting time.” I looked at the guy under Seb’s death grip. “Where’s our friend?”

We waited a moment for him to answer, but all we heard was a muffled reply.

“He’s not talking.” Oliver pointed out. “I say we should kill him.”

“No. No killing.” I told him. “He’s not talking because Seb’s hand is cutting him off.”

Seb smiled sheepishly and pulled away his hand. “My bad.”

“Where’s Izzy?” I asked the guy again.

“She’s still down there in the basement. Go get her before my dad hurts her again.” He told us.

My eyes widened at what he said. Hurts her again? I turned to Oliver. “Let’s go, Oli. Seb, stay here with him.” I ordered and pulled Oliver towards the staircase. “You remember how to use that, right?”

“Duh. Pull the latch thingy and throw.” He muttered. “Easy.”

“Good. Now do it.”

Oliver walked ahead of me and tugged off the latch. With a determined look on his face, he threw it. I would have been proud of him if it didn’t land right in front of us.

“Oliver!” I hissed. “What kind of throwing skill is that?”

“My bad! What do we do?!”

I covered my nose when the smoke started to rise up and kicked at the grenade until it found its way into the basement.

I stormed in then, raising my gun up to eye level. I saw a rather large man with a large knife, standing beside Izzy who was tied to a chair with her head bowed. I noticed blood dripping down from one of her arms, the blood starting to pool on the cement floor.

“Don’t move!” I commanded angrily as I pointed the gun at the man. “Drop your weapon!”

I sighed in relief when the man hastily dropped the knife on the ground and shot his hands up in the air. I really didn’t want to kill anyone today.

I heard footsteps behind me and saw Oliver emerge. He took one look at Izzy and he his whole expression changed. “Iz…” He made his way over to her and quickly pulled off the duct tape from her mouth.

Her eyes opened then and a smug grin crossed her lips. “About damn time.”

________________________________________

Sorry I took so long guys. I kinda forgot what I was doing with this story lol

it was fun for me to write so I hope it's fun for you to read! Enjoy!

Continue Reading