Private Pregnancy (an emison...

By radleysliarr

After a drunken one night stand former 'it-girl' Alison Dilaurentis falls pregnant with a strangers baby. Ho... More

Chapter one
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Two.

1.5K 40 8
By radleysliarr

Ali's POV

I'm pregnant.

I never thought this would be the case. I'm 16 for god sake, I have a reputation I can't lose. Forget the reputation I have a girlfriend!

How am I going to tell Emily I cheated on her? I could hide it from her I guess but I can't do this on my own.

I put the pregnancy test away and pull out my phone and type out a message,

'Hey Babe, maybe you should come over? I love you 😘'

I read over the message a few times before pushing send. I instantly regret my choice when she replies.

'Morning Als, yeah I'll be over in 10? is everything okay? I love you more😘'

I sigh and turn my phone off. I don't know if I can do this, I get that Emily's super accepting but being pregnant is a lot to cope with. What if I get cravings, I'm going to get fat and I'll get stretch marks. I'm not ready for this.

I pop a mint chewing gum in my mouth and make two breakfast smoothies for me and Emily. I put extra kiwi in hers because I know it's her favourite fruit. Leaving the smoothies on the kitchen counter I go finish off my make up.

The doorbell rings and I'm starting to shake a little, I say a little but really shaking like a leaf.

'Hey baby.' Emily smiles as I open the door.

'Morning.' I laugh, this girl is the definition of cute. Just her smile warms my heart.

We give each other a quick peck on the lips before heading to the kitchen.

'Kiwi and strawberry?' She smirks seeing the drinks on the side.

'With half a teaspoon of sweetener' I nod.

'Still not as sweet as you.' My girlfriend laughs.

I just flash her a smile then focus on my drink whilst I try to think about how I'm going to tell her.

'Ali, are you okay? You seem a bit out of it like distracted I don't know.' The beautiful brunette frowns.

'Yeah I'm fine, I've just got a lot on my mind.' I act as tho nothing has happened.

We drink our drink then go lay down in the living room. I don't know what I'd do with out this girl, my life would be a mess. Why didn't I think about everything before I went and slept with that guy at Noel's party. I can't even remember his name, was it Ellis, Elliot? I don't know but that's besides the point.

I lay my head down on Emily's lap and she traces circles in my hair. I just feel so relaxed around Em, there's no pretending, no lies, no stress. Just me and my girl.

Emily's POV

Ali's got her head on my lap, I know something's wrong with her by the way she's acting. She acts strong and brave but I know something's bothering her and I can't take it anymore.

I brush her soft blonde hair off her face and play with her hair and before I know it she's sound asleep and snoring softly.

I love this girl more than anything, she's my one and only, my world

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 8.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
141K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
336K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
353K 10.8K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...