swirl ›› cameron dallas

By neutralsoul

"So, what does that mean ?" "Means that I'm so down with the swirl." WARNING: contains sexual content and exp... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four

sixteen

3.2K 111 18
By neutralsoul

...
{ breanna's pov}
...

«Christmas»

I picked all the wrapping paper from my living room's floor because I'm that type of person that no matter how old I'll be, I always wait until midnight to open my gifts.

I went to the kitchen to place the paper inside the trash can and my mom was cooking.

"It smells so good." I said approaching to her and she looked at me smiling.

She's way better now. I updated Cameron about all the events and he suggested to go talk with a psychologist and it's working so far. She's way calmer now and I think my dad gave up, so I'm glad.

"Don't." She said slapping my hand when I was picking a cookie from the board that was over the counter.

"Hey?!" I said laughing.

"Those aren't for us. Ours are inside the oven."

"Oh, these are for who then ?"

"The ones from the right for Gina and the ones from the left are to take to the psychologist."

"Nice..." I said and then felt my phone vibrating inside my pocket. "Hello." I replied picking up.

"Merry Christmas!" I heard him screaming and I laughed.

"Merry Christmas."

"How's my favorite kid ?"

"How funny..." I said with a sarcastic laugh.

"Who is it ?" My mom asked.

"Cameron." I mouthed pulling the phone away a little.

"Ask him if his mom is at home." She said and I nodded.

"My mom is asking if yours is at home."

"Yeah she is." He replied and I repeated it to my mom.

"Tell her I'll be there in a few." My mom said.

"I think my mom is going to your house."

"Cool. Come with her." He said.

"No, I'm too lazy."

"Pleeease. And I also need to give you your gift so you need to come."

"You can always come here." I suggested.

"No, I can't. Believe me."

"Why?" I asked laughing because of the way that he said it.

"Come here and you'll see."

"I give up. I'm going."

"Yes."

"Okay now bye, see you in a few." I said then hung up. "I'm going with you to Gina's house."

"I'll finally have the chance to talk to your friend." She said with a small smirk.

"Yes, you will. He's nice."

"I'm just going to the bathroom while the cookies finish cooking and then we're leaving."

"Okay, I'm just going to my room to pick Cameron's gift."

I walked upstairs and opened my wardrobe because the gift was inside. I put a hoodie on and took my hair off the ponytail, messing it a little.
I went back downstairs and sat on the couch to put my shoes.

"Breanna." My mom called.

"I'm going."

I grabbed everything, walked outside and my mom closed the door.
When we were in front of Cameron's house, I rang the bell and waited.

"Hi." He said fully opening the door letting us step inside.

"Hey, well, this is my mom." I said turning around and pointed to her.

Cameron extended his hand and my mom shook it.

"Nice to meet you." He said with a smile. "I'm Cameron."

"You can call me Julie. And I'm glad that I am finally meeting you." She replied also with a smile.

"My mom is in the living room, do you want anything? Something to drink or ?"

"Thank you sweetheart, we're okay thanks." My mom replied.

Okay, she liked him.

"Hi." I heard Gina saying and then I saw her.

"I brought you these." My mom said giving her the board with cookies.

"Thank you, you didn't have to..." Gina replied as they kept taking and then walked to the kitchen."

I turned around and observed Cameron's outfit. It's so funny and cute.

"Nice outfit." I said laughing.

"That's why I told you that I couldn't go outside." He replied shrugging. "Come."

He grabbed my hand and almost dragged me upstairs to his room.
I sat on his bed and then he walked away and when he came back, he had a bag with him.

"I'm excited for this." He said sitting down next to me.

"Wait, I want you to open mine first." I said handing him my gifts.

He opened the bag and picked a box and frame that had the first pic that we took together.

"I love this one already." He said smiling down.

"That has a little secret but I don't want you to find out already." I said and he raised an eyebrow at me. "Open the other one."

He ripped the paper like a little kid and his eyes widened when he saw it.

"This is dope. It looks so cool." He said taking the watch off the box and then put it on his wrist. "Thank you for both." He said hugging me making me fall to the back.

"Get out." I said pushing him off laughing.

"Now the moment of the day." He said giving me a bag as well. "Drumroll please" He continued making the sound of it, with his hands hitting his legs.

"You're such a loser." I laughed shaking my head.

"Open it!"

"Okay okay." I replied with my hands up.

I opened the bag and saw a big box wrapped. I looked up at him and he was smiling like a never saw before.

I started unwrapping and quickly put my hand over my mouth when I saw what it was.

"I can't believe...Cameron...I don't know what to say..."

"Now you don't have an excuse..." He said smirking.

"You have no idea for how long I've been like dating this camera but it's so expensive..."

"I could see that you love photography and I wouldn't let you give up. So now you have the camera and a model." He said smiling. "And you have one more gift."

I opened the bag once again but nothing was there. Cameron laughed and put his hand under his pillow.

"Here, open it." He said handing me a little turquoise box.

I opened it and it had a silver necklace inside. I picked the necklace up and admired it.

"It's beautiful." I said smiling.

"Are you going to cry ?" He asked laughing.

"It's not like that. You spent so much money with me and everything's so beautiful. I don't really know how to thank you." I said cleaning my eyes before start crying.

"Turn around." He said and I did it.

I placed my hair to one side and he put the necklace on.

"How does it look ?" I asked and he smiled.

"You still ugly." He replied shrugging and then laughed.

"I hate you." I replied playfully hitting his chest. "But seriously, thank you so much. You didn't have to spend this much."

"I already told you that's not a problem. I just want my favourite kid to stay positive and follow her dreams."

"You need to stop calling me your favourite kid." I said glaring at him and he laughed.

He placed his hand on the side of my face and rubbed his thumb on my cheek as I played with the silver heart of my necklace.

I looked up and he started leaning in, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Ew." I said cleaning it. "I don't want your germs."

"What ?" He asked laughing. "Okay, I'm not going to be cute with you anymore."

"You're not that cute anyway." I replied and he looked away making me smile. "Just kidding."

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed his cheek. He looked at me and repeated my actions, cleaning the right side of his face.

"I don't want your germs." He said with a small smirk and I laughed.

"Okay. I admit that deserved that. Good one Dallas."

"I know...let's go now." He said slapping my leg as he got up.

"That hurt!" I said following him and he laughed.

...

and the real story begins now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1K 60
Their story isn't over ~Read Instagram to understand~
335K 10.6K 56
"I'm out. I'm fucking done." This sentence can have two meanings. A K.TH Fanfiction Mature Content : Smut & Language
52.8K 1K 37
Cameron Dallas violent, rude, and rebellious. Darcy Vela carefree, courageous, and sensitive but doesn't show it. When Darcy finds out Cameron is...
7.2K 349 24
"bisexual isn't a dirty word, so stop fucking acting like it." || © dimple-ashton all rights reserved