Just Like Him [Hiro Hamada x...

By Blaze-Of-Arendelle

[Under editing becoz of typos, grammatical errors and other mistakes :>] Meet (Your name) (Last name), a simp... More

Author's Note & Some Points To Remember
Chapter 1-Intro? No? Okay.
Chapter 2- Getting lost or something? {SFIT}
Chapter 3- Wow. Intelligent much? {Meeting Gogo and Wasabi}
Chapter 4- Um.. You're creepy. [Meeting Hiro :3]
Chapter 5- You're gorgeous. WAIT WHAT?! [Meeting (y/n), Hiro's Point Of View]
Chapter 6- Gummy Bears?
Chapter 7- Clumsy much? [Clumsy times with Hiro :>]
Chapter 8- The Lucky Cat Cafè [knowing your similarities]
Chapter 9- Tadashi?
Chapter 10- Introducing: Baymax.
Chapter 11- I've fallen for my bestfriend? [Confessions to Baymax (●-●)]
Chapter 12-I'm not giving up on you.
Chapter 13- Birthday Plans
Chapter 14-Birthday (Part 1)
Chapter 15-It's My Birthday! (Part 2)
New Story Cover <3
Chapter 16-Birthdays are fun with your Special Someone! (Part 3)
Chapter 17- She's too Perfect
Chapter 18-Honey and Gogo's Gift
Chapter 19- Emilia.
Chapter 20-Distractions
Chapter 21- Jealousy? It can't be...
Chapter 22- Anger
Chapter 23- Apology
Chapter 24- Sorry, I can't.
Story Facts!
Chapter 25- Goodbye, Em. [GOODBYE, SUCKA!]
GUYSH CHECK IT OUT A SHORT STORY!
ONESHOT BOOK.
Chapter 26- Robots.
Chapter 27- Botfights?!
Chapter 28- Big Trouble?
Quick Author's Note! <PLEASE READ!>
Chapter 29- Uncomfortable Stalking
Emilia Violet Arendal
Chapter 30- *scoffs* Accidents, huh?
Please Read This!
SCHOOL UGH (Please Read; Important)
Chapter 31- Birthday? OOH! IS IT MINE?! [80K?! WOOaH!]
New Cover?
90k COVER!!!
100K FOR MY BIRTHDAYY? (IMPORTANT)
Chapter 32- Best B-Day Ever(?)! :D
Chapter 33- Weird Shurikens Appearing!
Chapter 34- The Place Where All will Start. (hihi ;D)
Chapter 35- Carbon Fibers
Chapter 36- Fred's Mansion?!
Chapter 37- Cool Tech-y Stuff OvO
Chapter 38- Soaring high, with you by my side.
Chapter 39- Unknown Island?
Chapter 40- Pesky Ninjas.
Chapter 41- Helmets ._.
Chapter 42- You?
Chapter 43- Everything Makes No Sense at This Point.
Chapter 44- Torn between Thoughts
Chapter 45- Where are you? D":
Chapter 46- It's just You and Me. I think.
Chapter 48- Is this Over?
Chapter 49- Leaving?
Chapter 50.1- New Days.
Chapter 50.2 - New Paris
Chapter 50.3 - Finding You ♡
-Epilogue-
Thank You! {Important to Read ;)}
Random Oneshots ^_^
TRAILER!!! (Yes, it's LEGIT!)
FIREBLAZE [RE-WRITTEN]

Chapter 47- This is my War.

884 37 34
By Blaze-Of-Arendelle

Hiro's POV

"Over there!" As the view of (y/n)'s slowly emerged in our sights, I almost squealed in delight. This isn't the time to squeal, I know. So I kept it in.

We were all anxious to see (y/n). We don't know what happened to her the moment she flew out of the warehouse. For all we know she was broken, fragile at the moment and was weak.

Then there was a crash coming from the property.

Which might have proved me wrong of (y/n)'s situation. Unless it was her father who caused the crash. 

The gates were wide open, and the sight of the mansion was horrible. The beautiful mansion I know wasn't this cracked and open all of a sudden. I gasped when I saw (y/n)'s father's head popped out from the snow scattered on the grass. The others gasped as well. So what we did, clearly shocked, was to hide in some of the bushes, waiting for the perfect moment to attack.

We saw none, and Gogo was growing impatient in every minute.

The fight between father and daughter kept going, the man throwing shurikens and the lady dodging each throw, making the shuriken hit the walls and crumble some more. If the father didn't stop throwing those corruptions, then the house would fall on them. And I would lose (y/n).

No, stop thinking like that. (Y/n) is smart, she knows how to handle this.

(Y/n) was also throwing punches and kicking constantly. She even used the suit I made her pretty cleverly. She always waited for the perfect time to shoot and fly to dodge. I almost caught myself staring rather strangely at the girl. She is just so cool, cooler than the (y/n) I saw earlier in the warehouse.

Her father held out a green rope that glowed like the shurikens. Wait, he has a rope too?

He threw the rope towards (y/n), attempting to hit her. The rope retracted back to the owner, since apparently it was stretchable. He grasped the material tightly, probably desperate to hit his own daughter. 

What a guy he is. -_-

"Can't catch me!" (Y/n) teased as she ran away from the thrown shurikens. It all hit the walls once again. Her father had enough, so with all his might, the rope he had earlier was thrown towards (y/n), and this time she was caught with it. She let out a yelp and was sent falling down the ground, earning a thump. "I take it back," She coughed, as the rope glowed green around her frame. 

I gasped, knowing that the rope will corrupt her suit if no one stood up to save her. I quickly ran out of the bush, with the others following behind and calling my name. (Y/n) widened her eyes once she heard us emerge from somewhere. I quickly ran to her to find her coughing up, her eyelids trying to keep open. I called out Honey for her to get a chem ball that could disintegrate the rope binding the girl. Honey quickly attached the ball to the green rope, and immediately the rope was cut off. (Y/n) was free now, and all I did was to pull her close to me. "You alright, gummy?"

"Hiro," She choked out. "You knucklehead! W-What are you doing here? It's dangerous!"

"Sheesh, I didn't even get a hello or a thanks," I pouted. (Y/n) slowly sat up, forcing out a smile. "Sorry, hello, and thanks. Happy?" She told me. 

"Ah, I see you've gained back your strength." (y/n)'s father spoke up, holding a smirk on his lips. He quickly called out his ninjas, including Harrison, out of nowhere. Was popping out from different locations unknown a ninja thing?

"You know what to do," The boss of the army told his wing man, earning a grin from the brunette. Harrison did some gestures to the ninjas, and in a flash they were all running towards us.

"See what I mean?" (Y/n) said, standing up. She was charging up her energy to fire electricity to the ninjas. Her helmet was not on her head, since it was probably left behind the island, destroyed. She has bruises on her face, since she may have received a couple of hits from her and her father's battle. I flashed her a grin, then turned to the ninjas about to attack. The group backed away as the ninjas went near them. And since the ninjas were quick to attack, Gogo, Wasabi, Tadashi, Fred and Baymax started to attack as well, backing away too.

I stood up, calling out to Baymax. I was pretty unarmed, so I have no choice but to call the robot. Baymax submitted, quickly letting me ride his back. I mounted on the suit with my pads and watched as Baymax fired his rocket fist to any ninja that attempted to hit us with either their punches and kicks or their shurikens. Honey threw some chem balls to the nearest enemies, protecting (y/n).

Once the number of ninjas doubled like what happened in the warehouse, and the father of my girlfriend stood calmly between them, the others stopped firing their attacks. They went towards Baymax right after he landed beside (y/n).

"I'll handle my father. You guys go ahead and take care of the ninjas. This is my war, and I'm going to end it." (Y/n) declared, her palms glowing (f/c). I hopped off of Baymax, pulling a part of her suit and stopping her before she could do anything else. She looked at me confusingly. "Hiro, what are you doing?"

"We can't take care of the ninjas, since they're growing and growing each second. You can't handle your father yourself since he's dangerous. Gosh knows what would happen to you if I let you fight." I told her in a protective tone. She rolled her eyes, "I understand the ninjas part. But the part concerning my father, I could pretty much handle. I'm doing well before all of you guys appeared."

"Yeah, you're doing so well that you almost choked to death from the rope entangled to you earlier," I scoffed. (Y/n) fell silent, giving in. I smirked, then turned to everyone. 

"Here's the plan- protect (Y/n) from the ninjas attempting to catch her, but keep in mind that our main target is the leader. If we bring down the leader, then we bring down his minions. How's that?" I suggested, and all of them nodded including (y/n). Wasabi grinned. "Now that is a plan." He slashed out his laser blades, preparing to attack. Gogo popped her current bubblegum, approving of the plan. Tadashi smiled, while Fred jumped excitedly. (y/n) gave me her warm smile that I loved so much. Honey prepared some chem balls.

"Honey, Fred, can you give us a distraction? (Y/n) needs to get to her father as near as possible." I asked the two blondes. They nodded, as Honey grasped on a blue chem ball. 

"Let's do it Freddy!" She exclaimed, running in the field of ninjas to throw the four blue chem balls. Fred bounced from his spot to blast flames on the balls, creating a blue smoke screen. "Oh yeah!" He yelled, as the ninjas grow blind from the smoke. They wouldn't see us coming, so this is a perfect timing. 

I grabbed (y/n)'s hand gently, then looked up at Baymax. "Meet me at the other side!" I told him, then ran in the smoke with a my left arm shielding my eyes and my right hand pulling (y/n) with me. 

The ninjas kept running towards us despite the smoke surrounding the scene. Wasabi, Gogo and Tadashi moved from their spots to protect the both of us. Fred and Honey Lemon also attacked some ninjas about to pounce on us. There was this other ninja that was so close to us since the others didn't see them coming, so (y/n) blasted them with her right hand.

"Over there!" (Y/n) whispered sharply, after we took a stop in between. She pointed towards a figure desperately trying to look. The figure's familiar frame made me nod and pull her towards it immediately. We stopped again when we reached the distance of a meter from the figure. 

"I'll do it from here. Thanks a lot Hiro," She pulled up my helmet and gave me a peck on the cheek. She pulled the helmet down before running towards the figure, kicking it straight on its stomach and sending it to fall on the ground.

Your POV

Father groaned once he hit the ground with a thump like me earlier. I glared at him as the smoke cleared, revealing some knocked down ninjas with slashes on their clothes. Apparently Wasabi, Gogo, Fred and Tadashi took care of every single one of them. There were still few who surrounded us but what I focused on is how they can see through the smoke. I can't, and it hit my face when Hiro dragged me. I wasn't really wearing a helmet so nothing can protect me on the wind mixed with smoke impact.

Oh yeah, their helmets has lights below. 

"Miss me father?" I tried to make a comeback. My father stood up slowly, and then he clapped slowly as well. "I haven't, since I just saw you minutes ago." he coughed before pulling his fighting stance. 

"Ready for round two, daughter?" My father smirked. I held out my fists, showing him that I'm ready as heck. "Bring it on."

My father started the fight when he threw a kick towards me. I avoided his kick then I blasted him shocks of lightning. He avoided it too, then pounced at me, trying to hit me. I ducked from his fists and threw punches at him. He got hit at times and I could already see some bruises starting to form on his cheeks.

"What's that?" He asked, pointing on my right, which I looked directly to. It was a stupid act since I was greeted by a ninja coming at me, then kicking me on my unprotected head. I flew downwards, hitting the ground with a groan. The ninja stood beside me, since I can see his feet. I grabbed his leg immediately, and flung it to the side, knocking him down. I stood up and made him unconscious by blasting him freezing snow on the face, just in time for my father to throw a shuriken towards me. I quickly ducked, then ran to my father again.

I did my best to knock him over, and unluckily, I didn't succeed. I groaned in frustration.

When can I finally get this guy?!

I was growing impatient, and if this was a cartoon there's a black scribble on top of my head. Suddenly my father was hit and thrown to some rubble by a robotic fist. 

Finally!

"Need any help, perhaps?" I heard Hiro's voice from above. I looked up and gave him a small smile. "I love you!" I exclaimed, which was surprising.

Hiro squealed. What?

"Awe~ I love you too, gummy! Now go get your dad!" Hiro encouraged, then he flew with Baymax away back to the others who were avoiding to be hit to attack the other ninjas. 

Good thing my dad wasn't calling more, or else it would be a really bad timing.

I walked towards my father, who was laying on the ground, currently weak since Baymax's rocket fist hit him hard. I looked at him with no emotion, while forming an icicle with my power. "Do you really want to kill me, (y/n)?" He asked softly, the harsh voice he has earlier was gone. His hand was resting on his stomach, while his other hand was resting on the surface of some rocks and gravel. He was laying on a crumbled wall of the house. His face has purple bruises, and a cut on his right cheek was visible.

I kneeled on the dusted grass beside him, raising the icicle just above his right chest.

My thoughts were filled by how my father costed so much damage. His army did awful things in our former home without neither of me, my mother and sister knowing. His army spilled oil on the road when Hiro's parents went out innocently within his command, automatically killing them. He produced corrupting shurikens and threatened to kill Hiro if I didn't join his army.

It was all too much to handle.

So I gripped tightly on the ice, ready to stab him. I know I didn't want to be a murderer, but the thoughts swirled in my mind, begging me to get on with it already. Somehow, darkness entered my mind at the view of my father looking all weak and harmed. It blurred my thoughts, and I curled my mouth to a wicked smile. It's like I've been possessed without me even knowing.

The team paused with their fight with the other ninjas, because the surrounding ninjas haven't made their attacks yet. Hiro widened his eyes at the sight of what I'm doing. My other friends looked at me shocked too, their eyes read the same thing.

What are you doing?

I'm going to stop my father from his doings and preventing him to cause trouble ever again.  

I raised the icicle higher, making Hiro gasp. "(Y/n), no!" 

But instead of doing the opposite, I forced down the icicle, targeting the spot I've wanted to hit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.8K 26
I've made a lot of books. But none of them is about Hiro. So I decide to make one. I hope you like them. Sorry most of my story is about the readers...
37K 1.3K 30
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ what really happened before the (L/N)s came to encanto? ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳why was there a hurricane that day? ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞was there an explanation? ˚₊...
30.5K 816 25
Sorry I forgot my password to my last account love_roses_514 so im re-writing the rest of the story on this account. When you decide to move from you...
164K 3K 33
When new student (y/n) starts dating new student (guy name) Cat Noir finds out that they are both hiding a terrible secret. What is this secret? And...