Am I Just Your Summer Love? (...

By NiamAndLiLoShipper93

More

Am I Just Your Summer Love?
Parts/Application!!!! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
Chapter 1: I Don't Have F-U-N
Chapter 2: Seeing Him For the First Time
Nothing Says Summer Like A Party and A... Shark Attack?
All The Right Words I Needed To Hear
We're Getting Married!
I Waited Up All Night For You.
NOT AN UPDATE!
Unappreciative
This Was Supposed To Be My Happily Ever After

Promise You Won't Forget Me?

44 1 2
By NiamAndLiLoShipper93

(a/n: a special thanks to @MissFictionFairy for the song! She sent me an entire list! I wanted to update before time to go out for my sister's birthday today! xx Laurie ps HOPE YOU LIKE IT!)

*Andy's POV* 

I woke up and realized this was it. the last morning we'd ever have together. She left for Michigan and I left for London later this morning. I was sure of one thing. I was gonna miss her like CRAZY!!! All the other buys wouldn't understand because Liam had Ammie, Harry had Jen and Triniti, Louis had Bryleigh, Zayn had Perrie and Niall was god only knows where. But, she's the only one I felt whole with and now I have to leave her. It's just not fair. She was mine and I have to leave her. this is just shitty. I sighed louder than I meant to I suppose because I felt her stir beside me. She looked so peaceful while she slept. Her lips had a pinkish tint to them. She had dimples. Her skin was soft as a baby's. She had curves in all the right places. She had a very nice curvy figure. Full breasts, cute little lovehandles, and a nice ass If I do say so myself. But she was mine. My own little piece of heaven. I was just so glad she was comfortable enough to let me have her. It was way more than sex. I can't even describe it. But it was fantastic.

"Morning." She mumbled.

"Good Morning to you too." I said, kissing her forehead

"What time is it?"

"Only about eight o'clock."

"Oh good. I have a couple of hours before I have to get up."

She snuggled back into me.

"I thought we could spend the day taking pictures and things. Just to relax and have fun."

"That sounds amazing. As soon as I eat. I'm starving."

"Already called for room service. They should be bringing up food in about ten minutes."

"Good. I have to go to the restroom."

"Go ahead. I'll double check on the breakfast."

She got up going to the bathroom. That little thief took my shirt. Oh well. It looked better on her than it did me and it's my shirt. I went to call for breakfast as there was a knock on the door. I opened it.

"Breakfast." They guy said

"It's about time."

"Sorry."

He rolled the cart in setting up the table before leaving.  

"Babe!" I yelled.

"No need to yell I'm right here."

"Oh."

I heard her chuckle. 

"That smells delicious."

I pulled out her chair as she sat down.

"Here you are m'lady." 

"thank you kind sir."

We sat down to breakfast and began eating as I snapped a picture of her.

"Andy! I look a mess. Why take pictures right now." She said with a mouthful of food

"you look adorable.!" I chuckled

"I look like a chipmunk."

"A very sexy chipmunk."

She growled and I just laughed. We took a lot of pictures and videos, half of the cute pictures going to twitter. The alarm went off telling us it was eleven o'clock. We both sighed. 

"I guess I should get back to my room." She spoke finally.

"I don't wanna let you go." 

"I don't wanna go but I have to finish my schooling at stuff back in Michigan."

"Do you have to."

"Yes. I have to go."

*an hour later*

I met her again at the airport before our planes took off at 1:45. She ran up to me, hugging me tight.

"I'm really gonna miss you."  I whispered into her neck

"I'm gonna miss you too." She whispered back 

"You're the one main thing that triumphs over this entire summer."

"Andy promise me something?"

"I'd promise you the world."

"Promise you won't forget me?"

"I could never forget you. Besides I kinda added myself on your skype and phone and followed you on twitter and everything."

"So you want to still be with me?"

"Of course I do. I love you."

"I love you too Andy. More than you know."

"Oh I have something for you." 

"What is it?"

I took out a CD and handed it to her.

"This has every single song we ever listened to on it. Plus a slideshow of all of our pictures. I made it shortly after you left."

She took it and smiled.

"Andy, that's so sweet."

I leaned down and kissed her sweetly.

"Flight 429 to Grand Rapids, Michigan now boarding." The woman on the intercom boomed

She pulled away.

"that's my flight. I have to go."

"I'm really sad you have to go."

"Me too but we'll talk tonight right?"

"i'll skype you as soon as I get in. I swear."

She kissed me again before grabbing her bags and heading towards the gate.

"I love you!" I yelled after her.

"I love you too!" She yelled back at me as she waved

i watched her disappear and I sighed.

"It's tough man I know." Louis said patting my shoulder.

"how would you guys know you have the woman you love right here with you. Mine is gonna be over ten thousand miles away and there is nothing i can do about it." i sulked

"You could always go visit her ya know." Liam suggested.

"I wish it was that easy. we both have our own lives. Maybe one day I will see her again."

"You never know." Harry said holding Triniti with one hand and Jen's hand with the other.

I growled as our flight was announced. I could feel tears prickling at my eyes, so i took off.

"this isn't fair." I whispered to myself.

*Caroline's POV*

Anna didn't even pay attention to anything.

"anna?" I asked again, frowning.

"What Caroline." She asked, clearly upset.

"i know I don't understand but you do realize I am here when you need me." 

"Of course I do. I just wish I didn't have to be so far away."

"I know it hurts. but you'll see his face before you know it."

i heard her phone vibrate and she picked it up.

"Andy?" I asked

"Yeah. He said he hates being so far away."

"I know you do too."

She started texting him back.

"i only wish we had more than a few measly months to be together."

"Maybe he'll come visit you."

"Maybe. Hopefully." 

I sighed and went back to my seat, taking out my phone. I have some meddling to do.

*Anna's POV*

Two months after our vacation and Andy and I have been going strong. We just skyped yesterday and we have a set skype date every night but tonight he said he was working over time and he wasn't gonna be able to be on. of course I was sad but he promised to call and text and everything so I was okay with it.

"Anna! Caroline and Bethany are here!" My dad yelled.

"I'm in my room!" I yelled

A few minutes later they were in my room.

"Get your ass dressed." Bethany said

"Why?" I asked, mopey

"Because the three of us are going out. Nicole and Michelle would come but they are doing extra work for class." Caroline said

"I don't wanna." I said

"Too bad. Get up."

Bethany yanked me out of bed and gasped.

"Anna. Are you pregnant?" Caroline asked

"Maybe I am."

"You are." Bethany said.

"Is that why you haven't been feeling well?" Bethany asked

I just nodded. 

"I haven't told Andy yet. I'm not sure how he'll take it. I'm scared."

"Don't be. He loves you."

"I know he does but what if he changes his mind and decides he doesn't love me."

"That won't happen."

"How can you be so sure."

"Just get dressed. We'll be downstairs."

They left and I got up, getting dressed (outfit on the side --->>>) going downstairs.

"Let's go. If I have to go."

"Oh you do. there is a surprise waiting on you."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my jacket.

"I'll be home later Mum. Dad." I said

"Be good. Have fun." Mum replied

"I will."

Bethany and Caroline were already in the car. I got in slowly.

"So where are we going?" I asked them

"You'll see." Bethany replied.

I sighed as they covered my eyes and ears. What felt like three hours later was only about 30 minutes. They took off the blind fold and took out the ear plugs.

"We're here." Caroline said

"What are we doing at this hotel?"

"We were all invited to a dinner."

"So I was made to dress like this for a dinner?!" 

"Not just any dinner."

They took me inside and a man took my coat.

"Your party has already arrived." A woman said, taking us to the table as they covered my eyes again.

"Guys, I can't see anything." I said.

"We know." Bethany said

They moved there hands.

"A-Andy!?"

"Anna!" He yelled, jumping up

"Oh my god what are you doing here?!"

"Your friends told me how miserable you were and I could not have my princess all sad and frowny faced. So I flew out to see you for a few weeks. Hopefully, I can meet your parents too?"

"i would love that."

I latched onto him for dear life."

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too sweetheart."

He kissed my forehead.

"You never forgot me."

"I promised I would NEVER forget you."

Continue Reading