Two-world Love

Autorstwa mawyiieelzz

[ Edited photo - the original photo is from: 紅りお's work - meaning, I do not own anything except the edits.] K... Więcej

NOTICE
The Letter
Chapter 1: Announcement - The Mountain Ai
Chapter 2: The Top Rumour - The Mountain's History
Chapter 3: The New Born Angel
Chapter 4: Day of Preparation
Chapter 5: Uninvited Guest
ANNOUNCEMENT

Prologue

286 14 25
Autorstwa mawyiieelzz

1.1 Prologue: The Past

"N-Nagi...sa... w-will you-"

"Yes!"

My eyes widened. "Huh?"

"Yes... I 'do' Karma."

He replied with his sweetest smile-his best smile ever, which, I cannot forget.

Then, I insert our 'couple ring' - this is the best night ever.

"I love you, Nagisa."

--- Akabane Karma, December 25 xxxx 11:59pm (Signed)

~*~

That night-his birthday-I decided to accept his feelings for me. 11:58pm - I decided to answer him - a sweet 'yes' with my beam. He inserts our 'couple ring' - a sign of infinite love.

Tonight, until our last breath, we will be 'one'.

"I love you too, Karma!"

--- Shiota Nagisa, December 25 xxxx 11:59pm (Signed)

~*~

And then our relationship began as couples - not as 'best friends' anymore. So this is what it feels when you're in love, huh? I love the feeling... with him... really.

Our relationship became longer and longer. Albeit it's a deep secret, we still managed to hold on longer. They say not all relationships are ending in "happily ever after". At first, I didn't believed. I have my full trust in Nagisa-we'll stay 'forever-together', right?

But I was wrong.

~*~

[ Flashback - Karma's POV ]

December 30, xxxx

I decided to call Nagisa because I'm so bored as fuck. Well, as usual, I'll be celebrating my new year's eve alone later-without Nagisa. I drawn this rectangular thing inside my pocket - my cellphone, and opened it, tapping my contacts list only to search for Nagisa's contact number. Once I found it, I tapped that 'call' button immediately.

(Phone ringing... answered-)

"Hello? What's wrong, Karma?"

"Hey, Nagisa. Are you free today?"

"Eh? Um... wait a second."

"Sure."

"Ah, yes. I'm free today, why did you asked?"

"Well duh, let's date."

"H-huh?! A-ah, sure! Where are you?"

"Nah, I'll catch you there. Get ready."

"Okay! I'll wait!"

"Sure, sure. So, bye."

"Bye!"

(Phone call ended...)

That's when it all started. This day... when he's still alive... I asked him for a date, and he answered me energetically. Of course, as his boyfriend, I need to catch him-and so I did.

[ Nagisa's house ]

"Where's 'mother'?"

I started, grinning all over him. I bet, my horns are already here with my tail as I sat on the couch.

"Quit joking like that, Karma!"

"I'm not joking-"

"Shut up."

"Sighs, fiiiiiine."

I pout a little.

"But really, where is she?"

"She came out to buy foods and stuffs in the grocery. She'll be back in just a-"

The door suddenly opens, revealing a newly-arrived dark blue-haired woman. A bunch of plastic bags are hanging on her arms, while she's hugging two fully-packed paper bags.

"I'm home, Nagis-oh my, Karma? What brings you here?"

"Ah well, I'm inviting Nagisa to have a group study in my house. Can he come with us? Everyone's waiting for him there."

"Is that so? Then, sure."

"Really, mom?! Thank you!"

"Just be back before evening strikes, okay?"

"Okay"

We left Nagisa's house before the lunch time strikes. I'm glad she doesn't perceived that lie.

~*~

Our date turns well... when he was still alive.

We both returned home happily-seems like a 'best day ever'.

But this day is the last. The very last... I have no idea that it'll be the last...

The last day I'll be able to see him again...

... his pure gentle face...

... his cute-pouted face...

... his angry expression...

... his sad face...

... his tears...

... his figure...

... his soft and gentle voice...

... his soft and gentle touches...

... his worries...

... his purely-majestic azure eyes...

... his smile...

... his genuine smile...

Smile...

... his precious smile...

... his... breath...

"Please give me back Nagisa!"

~*~

That night, a few hours before New Year's Eve, I received a call from Ms. Hiromi. Her voice is shaking, she's trembling so much. Between her shaky voices, are there some huffs. 'She's crying?' As she told me, I rushed to Shiota's house only to see a lot of people around... and an ambulance. I ran and make myself to place at the front.

I froze.

Ms. Hiromi hugs me so tight, straitlaced, bursting out in tears whilst holding Nagisa's notepad... filled with blood. She's preventing me to see Nagisa's current condition, but I heard people whispering at each other.

"What happened?"

"I don't know, either."

"Hey! Did you see it?"

"Damn that merciless driver! He doesn't even care if he already hit this poor kid!"

"Go, contact the police!"

"Oh my God, Nagisa!!"

"I hear that he's rushing-he's a thief!"

"Hey, isn't that Nagisa? Oh my! What happened to him?!"

"I saw him vomiting blood over there-"

Vomiting... blood?

"And then he was hit by a rushing motorcycle that it almost sent him flying!"

"Oh God-our lovely poor neighbour!"

Stop...

Stop...

I burst out in tears, clutching my own fists, trembling in guilt. I couldn't bear to look at Nagisa... but I did.

In conclusion: Nagisa is vomiting blood when a 'merciless' running thief came and 'accidentally' hits him, which sent him flying, but instead of helping Nagisa, the thief continues driving-mercilessly leaving Nagisa's body there alone without looking back.

And based from everyone's observations, he was beaten, causing him to vomit blood.

We rushed him to the hospital...

... he's 'dead on arrival'.

"Please...

... give Nagisa back!"

~*~

"Karma..."

Ms. Hiromi... she gave me Nagisa's notepad, signalling me to read his last letter.

"Nagisa left that... for you."

And this is how my story without Nagisa begins.

[To be continued...]

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

581K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
167K 6K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
368K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...