It Was An Accident // Sterek...

By _SterekTrash_

Completed Stiles "accidentally" let it slip to a group of very popular girls that he was gay, which really... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
SURPRISE
Announcment

Chapter 13

28K 1.1K 1.2K
By _SterekTrash_

Stiles

"Stiles, your boyfriend's here!" his dad screamed up the stairs. Stiles was not ready though, so he chose to ignore his dad and continue pulling up his pants. He may have gotten a late start because, well, he really enjoyed sleeping. It wasn't his fault that the alarm clock wasn't loud enough to wake him up. "STILES!" Again, Stiles ignored him and started shoving his feet into shoes before realizing they were on the wrong feet, and then proceeded to kick them off and switch them around. By the time he was done gettin ready, Derek would've already decided to break up with him. He was worse than a girl. "STILES STILINSKI! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

"I'm coming! Damn!" Stiles grumbled, throwing the strap of his backpack over his shoulder. He hurried down the stairs, trying not to kill himself, and landed at the bottom where Derek stood waiting. "Hey, how's your morning been?" Stiles asked, half out of breath. 

Derek grinned. "Well, I spent half of it waiting on you, so. . ." he trailed off as Stiles smacked his arm and started pushing him towards the door. 

"Bye dad, see you after school! Or, after studying. I have to study with. . . with Scott! Yeah, with Scott. We have a huge test tomorrow and I wouldn't wanna fail, you know? Okay, love you!" Stiles tried not to be obvious, but he so was. He was never subtle about anything. But if his dad suspected something, he wasn't speaking up. Which meant Stiles didn't have to awkwardly explain anything, and he didn't want to stick around long enough for the questions to start flying. He shoved Derek outside and immediately slammed the door behind him. 

"Dude, your dad totally knows," Derek pointed out as he slowly walked towards the car, even though Stiles was trying to make him go faster. "I don't think he cares though, which is weird. Maybe it's just weird for him. Do you think it is? Maybe if we had, like, a dinner or something, then he-"

"What?!" I sputtered, shaking my head as Derek moved towards his side of the car. "No, no, no. Absolutely not. That's not happening, Derek. I'm not putting myself in that awkward situation. Besides, my dad's cool with us. There's no need for a dinner, or whatever." Stiles swung his door open and plopped down in the seat at the same time as Derek. The doors were shut and Derek started up the car, waiting as Stiles put his seatbelt on. Derek never did, but for Stiles, it was a habit, his dad being the sheriff and all. 

"I was just suggesting it," Derek explained as he pulled away from Stiles' house. "If it makes you uncomfortable though, then we won't. It's just that you've had dinner at my house, so I thought maybe we should have dinner with your dad." He sighed heavily and drummed his fingers against the steering wheel in time to the music playing. Stiles just looked out the window, unsure of how to reply. "What if you just invite your dad over to my house sometime and then he can meet my parents?"

Stiles snorted. "He's the sheriff, Der. He knows just about everyone, including the Hale's. Our dads used to hang out in high school." He shifted his backpack around so it was on his lap and then awkwardly played with the zipper as Derek drove. 

"Still, I think it'd be nice," Derek murmmered. The subject was dropped after that because Derek had just pulled into the school parking lot. Scott was waiting on the sidewalk, talking to Isaac Lahey for some reason. They never talked, but aparently they did now. "Are they uh, friends now?" Derek asked, nodding towards Scott and Isaac. 

Stiles shrugged and opened his door. "I guess so," he replied, jumping over a puddle next to the car. Scott spotted him and his smile grew a little bigger. "Hey, Scott!" Stiles yelled, allowing his best friend to throw an arm around his neck. 

Scott let him go and straightened back up, his hand finding Isaac's shoulder. "So tonight, how about we go see a movie or something. All of us, I mean. I don't have any other plans." He looked between Isaac and Stiles, but Stiles really didn't want to say anything. How was he supposed to tell Scott that he was going to Derek's again and for the same reason? He'd have to explain what had happened, of course leaving out the part in which he actually enjoyed touching Derek Hale's dick. But everything else, he'd have to tell Scott. 

"I'm in," Isaac agreed with a slight smirk. "Stilinski?"

Derek suddenly put his arm around Stiles and pulled him closer, even though people were staring. "We already had plans, but maybe some other time?" Derek explained, which Stiles was thankful for, because he didn't want to explain this to Scott. He really didn't. He'd rather get eaten by a wild animal than explain something this complicated to his best friend. 

Scott actually seemed excited about what Derek had said, until he realized Stiles was staring at him with an odd look, and then he frowned. "Well, uh, you should reschedule your plans. I mean, the movies is probably more fun than what you two are going to do," Scott muttered, looking pained to say this, which was odd. 

"Are you. . . okay?" Stiles asked slowly, raising an eyebrow at his best friend. "I mean, you're acting weird." 

Scott grumbled something and shook his head. "No, you two are coming to the movies with us," Scott said, wrapping his fingers around Stiles' wrist. "Let's go. We're gonna have a talk, bro to bro." He started to drag Stiles away, leaving Isaac and Derek standing there very confused. 

Stiles was dragged into the nearest empty classroom, and then Scott proceeded to lock the door and stand in front of it, just as he had done the day before when he convinced Stiles to give Derek and handjob, but only in exhange for Derek doing it back. He placed his hands on his hips and glared at Stiles. 

"What?!" Stiles exclaimed defensively, raising his eyebrows. "What did I do?" He hadn't recalled telling Scott anything, but maybe he had caught on?

Scott sighed heavily and rubbed at his forehead. "Did you do it? Did you let him, you know-"

Stiles pursed his lips and stared off to the side. "I mean, kind of," Stiles admitted, running his hand over the back of his neck uncomfortably. He didn't want to do this, but now he had no choice. He couldn't just walk away. Scott wouldn't let him. "We did. . . stuff."

"But?" Scott demanded, because he knew Stiles wasn't telling him everything. Stiles hated how he just always knew when something was being kept from him. "Stiles, what happened?"

Stiles sighed and fell back against the wall, hiding his face behind both of his hands. "Before he could. . . return the favor, his sister walked in and then I had to sit through a dinner with his family." Stiles dropped his hands a minute later when Scott didn't answer, expecting him to look grossed out or angry, but Scott was just silently laughing. "Dude, what the hell? This isn't funny! I think I might actually be. . . I don't know, not straight."

Scott stopped laughing after that, his eyes suddenly going wide. "Wait, what the hell did you just say?" 

Stiles bit down on his bottom lip. Was this the moment he would lose his bestfriend? Because of something he wasn't even sure of? Not even close to being one hundred percent positive of? "Nothing, it's not that big of a deal. I'm not sure how I feel, okay? I just need to get this out of my system and then I'll get right back on track with making Lydia fall in love with me. I'm gonna ask her if she wants to hang out tomorrow."

Scott made a face for just a split second that Stiles didn't understand, but it quickly disappeared and was replaced by a semi-proud smile. "Good for you man. Just don't forget you have a boyfriend. Don't make it blatantly obvious that you're trying to get with her."

"Yeah, I know," Stiles replied, waving his hand as if he didn't need his best friend's advice. He liked to think he didn't, but it was clear that he did. This whole pretending to be gay thing was a terrible idea that Scott had tried to talk him out of, but Stiles didn't listen. That was good advice that Stiles should've taken. 

"Alright, now go to class," Scott said, pushing Stiles through the door. "And you're still going to the movies with Isaac and me. Derek can give you a quickie in there. It'll be dark enough." Stiles thought he might've been joking, but then again, this was Scott talking, so who knew?

+++

Stiles was walking down the crowded hallway, hoping and praying no one would step on his foot and shove him into a wall. He always hated getting to his locker because it was in the most crowded hallway, especially after the last bell rang. When he finally did make it to his locker, someone was waiting for him, and it wasn't someone he wanted to see. 

"Jackson, what the hell do you want?" Stiles groaned, throwing his head back. He just wanted to get away from the stupid school and get this whole movies thing over with. Stiles sighed and started putting in his combination, waiting for Jackson to stop glaring and start talking. 

Jackson crossed his arms and leaned against the locker next to Stiles'. "Lydia is forcing me to invite you to her pool party this weekend, and she said you can bring your boyfriend," Jackson said, and Stiles tried not to laugh, because this must've been the hardest thing Jackson has ever had to do. Jackson scowled and stepped away from the wall. "Tell Scott and his boyfriend they're invited too," he growled, and then immmediately took off down the hall before Stiles could tell him that Scott didn't swing that way. 

"What was that about?" Derek asked as he approached, his arm wrapping around Stiles' shoulders. 

Stiles threw his backpack on and they started walking out of the building. "Well, apparently we're invited to Lydia's pool party this weekend. Oh, and Jackson thinks Scott is gay, but I know for a fact that he's not, because he would've told me."

Derek pursed his lips as he nodded. "That's. . . cool?" he replied uncertainly as they reached the parking lot. Derek dropped his arm from his boyfriend's shoulders and dug his keys out of his pocket. "So are we really going to the movies, or are we going back to my house so we can finish what we started yesterday?" He unlocked the doors to his car and they both climbed in, Derek still waiting for Stiles' answer. 

"Uhh," Stiles mumbled, thinking about his options. The second one seemed like more fun, but he couldn't bail on his best friend. "I promised Scott," Stiles finally sighed, even though he honestly didn't want to go. "We can hang out by ourselves sometime next week?"

Derek shrugged and started the car, but not before leaning over and quickly giving Stiles a small kiss to his lips. "As long as I'm with you, it'll be fun."

+++

Scott and Isaac had bought their tickets by the time Stiles and Derek arrived. They had also bought enough popcorn for everyone, but Stiles suspected Scott wasn't going to share with anyone, so it was a good thing he didn't want any popcorn. He did, however, want a drink, which Derek bought for him. 

They were the only ones in the theater, and Scott was right about it being dark. Stiles had tried to sit next to Scott, but he insisted that they sit apart from each other. It almost hurt Stiles' feelings, because Scott was sitting next to Isaac and even sharing his food, but he didn't want to sit next to Stiles. 

He got over it though and took a seat multiple rows behind them, Derek to his left. There wasn't much small talk during the credits. It was mostly just Stiles glaring at the back of Isaac's head, because he was sitting next to Scott and Stiles wasn't. Eventually, Derek questioned it. 

"Is that why Jackson thinks Scott is gay?" Derek leaned over to whisper, his voice low, but not exactly quiet. Scott might've heard him, but if he did, he didn't turn around. 

Stiles watched as Scott's arm moved from the arm rest to the back of Isaac's chair instead, but not touching Isaac. Stiles shrugged and scooted closer to Derek. "I guess so. He said something about Scott's boyfriend. I know Isaac's gay, but I don't think Scott is. That's something you tell your best friend. Especially since I swing the same way! Not that I'd ever date Scott, because gross, but still. I need to know these things."

Derek raised an eyebrow and eyed the two of them suspiciously. "Isaac Lahey is gay? I had no idea."

Stiles shrugged again, taking drink of Derek's soda because his own was almost gone already. "I mean, he never came out and said it, but he asked me to the dance once and-"

"Wait," Derek stopped him, shaking his head in confusion. "He asked you to the dance? When? After you asked me?" Stiles almost laughed because Derek seemed to be getting jealous, but was trying not to show it. There was no reason really, because even if Stiles was actually gay, Isaac would not be his type. Derek was his type. 

"No, before. I turned him down, obviously, because I wanted to go with you," Stiles explained. He waved his hand and then grabbed Derek's, squeezing assuringly. "There's nothing to worry about. I'm all yours." That statement was only fifty percent true, becuase Stiles didn't really know what the hell he wanted anymore. 

Finally the movie actually started and Stiles forgot all about his best friend's potential gayness, or whatever it was. He focused more on the movie, and sometimes Derek's lips, but that was only a couple times. At least, for half the movie. It was one of those movies that started out okay, but then it got really boring, and Derek was not paying attention whatsoever. Stiles was really trying, but Derek was making that hard. Actually, he was making more than one thing hard. 

"Derek," Stiles whined, running his fingers through Derek's hair as he kissed Stiles' neck and shoulder, sucking lightly. "Der, come on," he tried again, but he wasn't pushing him away. Stiles sucked in a breath when Derek's hand fell from the armrest and instead landed on his thigh. "Oh God," Stiles mumbled, involuntarily yanking Derek's hair as his hand inched closer to his dick. 

"Can we get out of here?" he whispered, his breath tickling Stiles' ear. 

Even if he wanted to, Stiles couldn't say no. Not with Derek's hand massaging his dick through the thin fabric of his jeans. He needed more of this, and if that meant ditching the movies, then he would do it. He only showed up for Scott, and Scott was ignoring him. 

"Let's go," Stiles agreed. 

A/N: I'm lowkey Scisaac af, so I'm sorry if you don't ship it XD 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.8K 18
After a bad experience freshman year Stiles has been a stranger to love. For years now he's kept a secret crush on fellow student Derek Hale. What ha...
131K 6.2K 30
Stiles has a major crush on Lydia Martin, the most beautiful girl at Beacon Hills School, who is also the best friend of none other than Derek Hale...
6K 113 21
Stiles once said opposites attract. Never thought anyone would believe him. So what happens when Derek Hale has a secret? He has feelings for stiles...
179K 7.2K 17
Stiles has had a crush on his best friends Scott brother since he can remember.But now that he's a senior in high school and Derek Scott's brother is...