Single » lashton

By ariesrise

❝Wont you let your baby be my girl.❞ Ashton and Luke used to always be together, never alone and ne... More

00 | start
01 | you
02 | communication
03 | studio
04 | moving
05 | smiles
06 | loved
07 | locked
08 | nervous
09 | firsts
10 | hello
11 | questions
12 | exhibition
13 | critique
15 | present
16 | feelings
what would have been...

14 | performer

2.3K 150 7
By ariesrise

14

luke hemmings

The sweat dripped from my forehead as I leaned forward, catering towards the group if teenagers below me, "I know I'll fall in love with you, that's just what I'll do." I retracted my hand from the crowd and stepped up straight in just enough time to jump and kick my legs up before I ran to the other side of the stage, continuing to sing my song.

I loved being a performer with all of my heart. The rush I got from singing to large crowds of people who all knew my name and lyrics, it was exhilarating to me.

"Alright guys, before I do the last song for tonight I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. You're all the reason that I'm here right now so thank you. And here's the last song for tonight, single!"

When the song was over I blew some kisses to the crowd before running off the stage, grin on my face and turning off the mic, taking off my earplug.

I had to thank Connor for the art exhibit, ever since it had first been premiered I had gained a bigger following and I myself had been down more than twice to just get lost in the wonder and emotion that was his work.

Yet even though I had been going through a really rough patch in life besides from the art exhibition, music was always there to calm me and help with my nerves.

I found no struggle in putting pen to paper and just writing how I felt, maybe one day turning it into a song that would be worthy of others hearing it.

Being a performer was a lot of tough work too.

I know people get sick to death of celebrities saying things like that, but it is. Every song or single we put out is expected to be flawless and you never know when you're going to fizzle out or whether you on a whole will still be relevant.

There was always big risks in this industry.

Kayleigh most hated the side of the fame that brought the paparazzi. She had always hated how some of them were either very invasive, really rude or both of them. She would shy away from them, almost like they had taken away some of her self-confidence, something I hated.

There were ups and downs to what I did for a living, but lately it was the downs that were starting to pile up, unlike when I had first started to gain popularity and the good was outweighing the bad.

It seemed everything had changed again, and I couldn't help but pin some of the blame on Ashton.

Annoying, cute little Ashton.

Jesus what that boy did to my head.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The smallest chapter because I had no clue what to write but I wanted to update so eh. Hope you liked a little insight, I might come back and add more detail tomorrow/later on bc it's almost 2 am.

Vote, comment, follow, add to reading lists, love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 149 25
"Wanna take a ride home with me?" I blushed. "Sure," --- When Ashton likes Luke for 3 years in his high school year but he doesn't know how to tell h...
786K 28.3K 28
❝ you're the only boy who's ever made me forget about all the bad, you're my distraction ❞ © hemmkinks **warning: deals with depression/self harm/su...
999K 47.5K 34
Ashton Irwin is a hot and famous celebrity that all the people love, look up to, or despise. He's cocky, selfish, and always puts himself before othe...
1K 82 20
harming yourself can do more damage to others than you think. can luke save ashton before it's too late, or will ashton have to save luke from his o...