Conquer Me

Oleh Jerrieloverforever

(Book 2) Sequel to command me. G!p Jade Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
New book!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Opinion?
I can't do it anymore.
So much for family.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
If you want to.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Questions finally answered!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
The ending
Crown Me.
First chapter is here!
IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT CROWN ME.

Conquer Me

11.4K 237 11
Oleh Jerrieloverforever

Jade and Perrie were torn apart by secrets, They were tormented by love.

Jade had the world at her feet and Perrie on her knees until secrets tore them apart. Perrie knows she should stay away from her, she knows she should run but Perrie is addicted to her. Jade warned Perrie about her dark side, but Jade will soon find out that Perrie has a dark side too. Together they will conquer their demons and hope that they don't destroy each other first.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

22.5K 672 11
!COMPLETE! • You Have To Read The First Book To Read This! ~ • This is my Sequel to "Jerrie // Perfect For You". Link To Book 1: https://www.wa...
10.2K 498 10
"You were trying to figure your life out, Pez. Trust me, I understand." Jade says and adds her sweet laugh at the end of her words. "You do, Jadey. O...
36.6K 1.3K 14
[Completed] This is the story about that time Perrie got pregnant with her first baby; to achieve the family she always dreamed of was becoming a rea...
10.6K 496 25
Book 2 in the ABLM series. ***COMPLETED*** After ten years, things seem perfect. Until they find out what is wrong with Ali. "Mum, why do I hear voic...