How We Met

By ForeverEternity1717

"Stop staring, creep" 'Were the first words I heard you tell me A glare was the first look you made to me. A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
NOTICE
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
AnNoUnCmEnT
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 33

6.8K 238 437
By ForeverEternity1717

(Garroth)

"Driving under the influence, drugs, and you managed to get into a bar fight. You've broken several laws, and now you're in jail?" I reviewed. Zenix nodded and sighed.

"Not like you care..."

"What?"

"I said it's not like you care!" He shouted louder.

"What so you mean as if I care?! Of course I care!"

"Garroth ever since Aphmau came around you haven't even tried to be with me!"

"Zenix! You're like my brother-"

"You used to say we were brothers!"

"We are! At least I though we both felt like that!"

"I thought so too"

Laurence and Dante walked in and started freaking out at Zenix too. I kept silent and sat away from the cell.

"You're out" I mumbled

"What?" All three said in unison.

I stood up, and walked over to the cell. I held the bars and looked Zenix in the eyes.

"You're. Out."

"You can't just kick me out of the band!"

"I can, unless Dante and Laurence are both against it" I glanced at Laurence and Dante who didn't make eye contact with Zenix.

"I think it would be best...." Dante whispered.

"Fine! Screw you! And screw the Phoenix Guard! Screw all of you!"

I left and sat outside on the front steps. Laurence and Dante soon sat beside me and patted my shoulder.

"You realise this wasn't just a spur of the moment thing right? Zen was always a loose cannon" Laurence reminded me. I nodded and sighed.

"It's just hard...the look in his eyes....was...different..."

Dante laid on his back and looked up at the stars.

"So who's gonna tell Chad?"

Three days later

"No!" I pulled at my hair frustrated.

Laurence Dante and I sat in the auditorium, seeing audition after audition.

"Garroth relax, we'll find a good guitar player"

A man with black hair and brown eyes started playing terribly.

"Next!" I yelled.

A man with white hair walked up. He sat in the chair provided and smiled.

"Name?" Dante asked.

"Travis"

"Age?"

"25"

"Okay, and what will you be playing?"

"When the day met the night"

Travis played the song perfect!y and his voice was what we were looking for.

We looked at each other.

"We'll call you" Laurence smiled. Travis nodded and walked off the stage.

And the whole day was terrible audition after terrible audition.

(Aphmau)

I got to Garroths home and Laurence let me in. I walked in and sat next to Garroth on the couch.

"Hey" I sighed. He looked at me and the exhaustion was about to overwhelm him.

"Hey" he whispered.

"You look tired"

He didn't answer with words, he only nodded and leaned on my shoulder.

"Well I can go if you-"

"No" he held my waist and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck, "I missed you"

I giggled and stroked his head.

"It's only been three days" I reminded him.

"I don't care, I missed you"

"When are you leaving for ScalesWind again?"

"Two days..." He yawned causing me to yawn, "you're tired too?"

"Yeah...but I wanted to see you"

"Then let's have a nap" Garroth got up and grabbed my wrist. Guiding me to his bedroom. He closed the door behind him and took off his shirt and pants, plopping onto his bed. I shook my head while giggling and took off my bra, cause I wasn't having that monstrosity stab me all night.

I laid beside him and Garroth cuddled up to me.

"Goodnight" I whispered, laying my head on his chest.

"Goodnight"

And almost in an instant, Garroth had fallen asleep.

I listened to him breathe. I just laid there, staring at nothing in particular.

I wasn't really tired, but I didn't wanna be the reason he was keeping himself awake.

I re-adjusted myself so I was laying beside him. I set a hand on his cheek and admired his features.

He was perfect in every way.

Too perfect

After a long time, my eyes became heavy and I drifted to sleep.

When I woke up, Garroth wasn't there. I continued to lay in his bed, breathing in the beautiful scent that lingered on his sheets.

I heard the door open, and some shuffling. I looked to see Garroth walking in his room, still disheveled with the morning.

"Oh, you're awake" he yawned and laid back in bed, "good morning"

"Morning" I rolled over and closed my eyes, trying to force myself back asleep. Garroth chuckled and laid down behind me, drawing on my back.

"Wanna go on that date tonight?"

"Sure"

Garroth wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close. I turned in his arms and faced him. He kissed my forehead and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I wish this moment would last forever" he whispered.

"Me too" my tone equally hushed. Dust danced in the sunlight that peeked through the blinds.

"But it can't" Laurence's voice interrupted. The two of us bolted up right, looking at the doorway to see Laurence leaning on the doorframe smirking.

"Morning, lovebirds" he chuckled.

"Get out" Garroth threw a pillow and Laurence caught it.
"Just came to make sure you two aren't dead. It's 11:00"

"Too early" I groaned and fell backwards into the bed.

If only our moment could've lasted forever...

A/N Sorry this is late and kind of a crappy chap. But...I kinda felt stuck, I mean I knew what to write but I didn't? Idk, I've been so out of it today. I love you all devils, byeee.
*unedited
Song: When The Day Met The Night by Panic! At The Disco

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.9K 48
This book is filled with lots of MCD ships! This book is very appropriate, not much steamy stuff going on in here. No original characters or people...
4.4K 158 24
Long before Aphmau had become lord and even before Garroth was a guard. Before all memory was lost. They had a connection, a rich boy and a homeless...
219K 5.9K 33
(Y/N) was a mysterious girl sold to the Thieves Guild. She thought she was never going to get out but she did.. with the help of some unknown people...
108K 2.9K 36
"They betrayed you," Sasha had said. "They left you for dead." After the tragedy that took place in Lady Irene's dimension, the people of Phoenix Dro...