I'll Protect You

By KearaBoo

"Can Nixon touch you like this?" Hunter asks as his hand slowly trails down my neck down to my hip. "Nixon c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45/Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1

Chapter 35

41.1K 928 468
By KearaBoo

These are the tattoos that I want on Hunter! Also the eight pack :)

Ohh and Mature Content!!

I'm about to go find out where Nixon is when shouting fills the house. Voices bounce off the walls and ceiling making the noise louder than it should be.

Hunter emerges from his room like he's just seen a ghost. His eyes are wide, face white and body rigid.

"Hunter?" I look back at him as the shouting grows louder.

"You need to go to the safe room," he orders, not looking at me. I follow him down the stairs thoroughly confused.

"What? Why?" I fumble, almost tripping down a step. What's going on?

Suddenly, an ear shattering  scream sounds through the house. I have to cover my ears in order to not go deaf. Now I'm definitely scared.

Hunter starts jogging down the stairs, me in tow.

"Hunter!" I shout.

He doesn't stop, instead he makes a sharp turn heading in the direction of the scream. I don't know if I want to find out what it was.

Everything seems to happen in slow motion, one minute I'm staring at Hunter's back and the next my eyes glue to a girl crouched by a bloodied body.

I cover my mouth with my hand in an appalled manner. Blood. Everywhere. It's all you can see in the room. It covers the marble floors, leaking into the rug and couch next to them.

"What happened?" Hunter demands. 

"Kolosov," a man speaks up, not looking at his boss. "It was a sneak attack. Rain was out on border control with James, Patrick, Alex and Sam. They were attacked."

"Why is Rain only here? Where're the others?" The boss asks, looking around.

"Rain was the only one with a body," the same man mutters.

The only one with a body?

Hunter's jaw ticks in an angered manner, his fists clenching dangerously. He looks about ready to blow. And it's my fault.

"Kolosov?" I question. "The same guy that wants me?"

"Yes-"

"It doesn't matter," Hunter snaps, looking back at me with his eyes blazing.

"Yes it does," I let out a sarcastic chortle. "This guy just killed five more of your men!"

"Jacey..." I don't listen to what he says, instead looking over at the woman with a large stomach hugging herself, crying to the man on the ground.

Tears spring to my eyes once realizing who it is. This woman just lost her husband, a woman who is pregnant. Her baby will never be able to meet his dad because of me. All because of me.

"We have to give him what he wants," I - as confidently as possible - demand.

"Shut up," Hunter shakes his head, every muscle in his body twitching under anger.

"No," I blink. "It's not fair to your family. People are dying because I'm some kind of prize to these people. It's not okay and it won't be happening anymore."

"Not if I have anything to say about it," he snaps, nostrils flaring.

He definitely looks like in just a couple seconds he could blow up.

"It's not up to you," I shake my head. "This is my decision, and I'm going to call this Kolosov guy and let him-"

It's not long before I'm pushed up against the wall, my hands trapped above my head in one of Hunter's steel grips. His face is dangerously close to mine, so close I can feel his angry breaths against my lips.

"After I release your hands your going to go to my room and wait for me there. Got it?" He growls.

I gulp with a nod.

He stares at me intently for a couple seconds before releasing me. I leave my eyes on his face for a moment before following instructions and heading to his room. If I decide to disobey him in front of his own men, I'm sure I won't be getting out of this without a punishment.

I sit down on Hunter's bed and suddenly regret not letting things go farther between us earlier. I know I want him, there's no question about it, but there is also that nagging part in the back of my mind. The part that says he'll just hurt me. Once he gets me where he wants, he'll leave me broken in a million pieces. I've had enough of that in just a few weeks.

I look around the mans room, the plain walls, dull lighting and tan marble floor. There's not a single picture in the room or anything that could give me insight on who Hunter really is.

My eyes dart straight to the door right when I hear it open. A fuming Hunter stands on the threshold.

"Hunter-"

"Shut up." I close my mouth. He slams the door behind him and saunters over to where I'm sitting. Despite his angry appearance, I'm not scared that he'll hurt me. "Did you not understand the whole me caring about you thing?"

I bite my lip to suppress a smile. "I understood."

"Then why the fück would you even think about giving yourself away to that fucker?" He growls, standing between my legs and bringing his face towards mine. Angry Hunter is so hot.

"Because, this is my responsibility. I don't want to feel like it's my fault when your men die. Because they shouldn't be dying," I whisper, playing with a button on his shirt.

He makes a weird gurgling sound and says, "What are you doing?"

"Nothing," I say, while popping open the top button of his dress shirt.

"If you're trying to distract me," he pauses. "It not working."

"Oh really?" I smirk, opening the last of the buttons and sliding my hands down his abs that seem to ripple beneath my skin.

"Jacey..." He grunts. "If you don't stop...I won't be able to hold back what I want to do to you."

"Than don't," I bite my lip and look into his eyes.

"Don't say that," his voice turns husky and raspy. Sexy. "You want to go slow."

I roll my eyes. "I don't know why I said that. You know I want you, and you obviously want me so take it."

"Please, stop," he clenches his jaw, my hands lowering to his black slacks, my fingers teasing his belt.

I ignore him this time and am about to slide my fingers into his pants when I'm suddenly pushed on to my back, my hands captured above my head once again. His shirt is completely discarded now, revealing his broad shoulders and muscular biceps.

"I warned you," he breaths, attaching his lips to my neck hotly.

I arch my back in pleasure when his tongue drags over my skin, his teeth nipping all over. Hunter's hands push my stomach backdown, leaving me cold and wanting to feel his body against mine.

"Hunter..." I whimper.

"Shh," he shushes, bringing his lips to my own. I moan in his mouth as soon as his tongue slides against mine. My body ignites with fire, leaving me burning with passion and lust.

I may not love Hunter just yet, but I definitely care for him and trust him. Isn't that all you really need? I know no other man could make me feel the way he does, just one look from him and I'm putty.

As our lips move together, Hunter is kind enough to let my hands go and they immediately go to his hair. My legs wrap around his waist and pull him towards me. The need is real.

I let my lips take control of the situation. My tongue gliding against his and then my teeth pull at his bottom lip. It's the need for him and passion that's making me do this, not that I'm complaining. Body parts tangle together, my burning core needing friction.

"Jacey..." He grunts, trying to move away from me.

"I know what I want," I look up at him.

"And what's that?"

"You." He's shocked, that much I can tell. And by the way his member is poking at my lower stomach, I have a feeling he wants me too.

"You sure?" He asks, looking down at me.

"Yes," I nod. That's all it takes for him to attach his lips to mine again, pressing his body to mine causing me to gasp. This gives way to his tongue and in no time they're tangled together heatedly.

Moans leave my mouth, echoing through the room. Hunter grinds his bulge against my covered core, my insides burning for more. It's not enough. I need to feel the connection everyone talks about when they first sleep together.

"More..." I breath, raising my hips to meet his. Our lips brush against each other as our bodies grind together. "Please..."

He moves away only to tear my shirt down the middle, causing me to open my mouth in shock. Hunter throws the tendrils somewhere in the room, before hovering over me again. The only difference is that one hands is massaging my breast while his lips leave open mouthed kisses on my throat.

This man.

"Hunter..." I whisper, my body responding to his touch.

He hums against my neck and drags his lips lower until he's at my cleavage.

"I love the way you fit perfectly in my hand," he groans and gives a good squeeze to my breast causing me to throw my head back with a moan. "You like that?"

"Mm..." I nod, my body instinctively pushing closer to his hand.

"Good," he smirks and reaches behind my back to unclasp my bra, throwing it somewhere. "Beautiful."

I whimper, his mouth attaching to my nïpple as soon as he hears me. "Oh god..."

Heaven. That's exactly what this feels like. My eyes can't even stay open, it's so erotic and amazing.

Hunter's skillful tongue wraps around my bud, teasing me with his teeth. So many thoughts fill my mind and none of them being what I'm eating for dinner.

"You want more?" He asks, tweaking my nïpple which releases a yelp from me. "Look at me, baby."

Baby. I just love the way he says that. The way the word rolls of his Italian tongue.

I do as I'm told and I'm captivated by Hunter's dazzling lust filled eyes.

"You want more?" I nod vigorously. "You want my tongue?" He drags his tongue down my bare stomach, eliciting another moan from me. "Or my finger?" His finger trails over my waist band, teasingly slipping underneath it. "Which one, baby girl?"

"Both," I barely choke out, my speech being messed up due to the situation.

I already know Hunter's smirking as he slips my pants off, his eyes widening when he sees I'm not wearing underwear. Because of him.

"Fucking shit," he grumbles, lifting my knees to get better access to my bare core. "If I would've know you weren't wearing panties earlier..."

He doesn't finish and that just makes my imagination run wild, my legs threatening to clamp shut.

"Someone's a bit wet," he groans, sliding his finger down my slīt.

"Hunter..." I squeak, raising my hips when he pulls his finger away. "Please don't tease me."

"Who said anything about teasing?"

"See - Hunter!" I cry out, my whole body jerking in a really unattractive motion. I'm under surprise.

"Fuck..." He growls, pressing his mouth back to my bundle of nerves, one of his fingers thrusting in and out of me. "That was so sexy."

"Don't stop," I plead, my body full of so much ecstasy it hurts. My eyes screw shut when another finger is added into me, circling.

"I won't, baby," he promises, his tongue creating a flicking motion across me. "So fucking wet."

My body arches upward, hands wrapping in Hunter's hair pushing his face closer to me. Lots of confidence.

"You love my tongue," he grunts, his hot breath blowing against me. He doesn't stop thrusting his fingers in me, circling around in the process. "The way I make you come."

I make a weird gurgling noise in my throat, biting my lip to keep from screaming.

"Tell me how good it feels, baby," he demands, curling his magical fingers inside me, making my toes curl.

"S-so good, Hunter," I wince.

"How good?"

"So, so good," I moan out, my end coming.

"Come."

And I do, after he curls his fingers inside me for the last time I convulse under his touch. My whole body withers beneath him, his tongue and finger carrying out my most powerful orgåsm.

"Hunter!" I scream so loud I'm sure the whole house heard me. Black spots cloud my vision as my body is carried out to extreme lengths. Hunter doesn't stop. My eyes begin to tear up from the pleasure given to me.

"Baby," he grunts. What. Just. Happened?

When I'm fully spent, he pulls away and I hear his pants drop along with the crinkling of a wrapper. My breathing slows a bit, and my visions coming back slightly.

I look over at him and like the perv I am my eyes dart straight down to his huge member. And my god, he is huge. I could only faintly feel his size when he was wearing clothes, but now that I'm actually seeing him in all his glory...wow. No way in hell will he fit inside me.

Hunter's muscular body hovers over mine again, his weight supported by his elbows and knees between my thighs.

"You sure about this?" He asks, biting his lip as he looks down at me.

I nod. "I want you, no one else."

There's a hesitation in his eyes for a second before he sighs and leans down so his forehead is leaned against mine.

"It's going to hurt," he rasps. "I need you to stop me if it's too much."

"It won't be," I assure him, doubting my own words in a way.

"Say you will," he furrows his eyebrows. "Just to put me at ease a little."

"Okay, I'll tell you if I'm in too much pain," I nod. "But I know you won't hurt me."

He moves my hair away from my face with a peck to my lips. "I'm sorry."

"Shh," I play with his hair. "It's over with."

"I don't care, I want you know that I will never purposely hurt you again," he looks into my eyes deeply.

"I know," I nod.

With one last peck to my forehead I feel the silky condom brush against my still sensitive core making me shudder and tense.

"Relax," he whispers. "It'll make it easier."

I try my best to forget about how big he is, how much it might hurt, and when I let my body relax Hunter slides into me slowly, yet to fast.

I cry out in pain, my face burying into Hunter's neck, tears already forming in my eyes.

"Baby girl," he grunts. "I can stop, just tell me to."

I shake my head, not being able to get any other word but 'no' out of my mouth.

"I don't even have my tip fully in yet," he tells me, making my face heat up in embarrassment. Um...

"I'm fine," I assure him, waiting for the pain to proceed which it does. Slowly, Hunter pushes himself into me. It seems like forever until he's fully inside of my body. Along the way my nails have temporarily stuck themselves into the Mafia bosses back, but he seems to like it.

"You okay?" He rasps, his voice strained.

"Mhm," I hum. His member pulls out of me before slowly going back in.

The pain isn't unbearable, it's definitely painful, but not something I can't handle.

"Fück..." He growls. "You're way to tight, baby girl. I'm not going to last very long."

I place a kiss on his neck before pulling away to look at his face. With eyebrows furrowed and bottom lip between his teeth, he looks all to concentrated on not hurting me which warms my heart. I couldn't picture this moment with anyone else.

By the groans that fall from his lips I can tell he's having a hard time with keeping the torturing slow pace that has him feeling every part of me.

"You're doing so good, baby," he places a kiss on my lips, letting our mouths move together as his body becomes shaky. Our tongues mingle together while his climax becomes to much where he has to pull away and bury his face in the crook of my neck. "I'm going to come...fuck."

I clench around him when there's a bit of pain and Hunter curses again before his body goes completely rigid. Colorful words of all sorts fall from his swollen lips as - what I assume - he comes into the condom.

"Jesus Christ," he growls. "You're going to kill me."

That wasn't too bad.

_________________
Hey guys!! This is a super long chapter due to the hot seen which I hope you enjoyed :) three hours to write but it was worth it.

What do you think? Will Jacey actually give herself up to Kolosov? Could Jacey possible love Hunter? Was the vulnerability of Hunter cute?

Don't be a silent reader!!

Enjoy. Love you all <3

Like and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.8K 18
HIS Book Series #3: Don't have to read series in order! :) James is a twenty-eight year old ex gang leader. His gang, when he was running it, was one...
62.8K 1.2K 50
She leaned forward and scooted closer to him. "It's okay to admit you're wrong." Ezra took a deep breath trying to control himself. He snuck a look a...
827K 35.2K 47
Back together again in the romantic and magical city of Paris, Jennifer and Adam are cruising down a mirthful path, with laughter, soft kisses, and f...
12.5M 375K 53
(COMPLETED) BOOK TRAILER IN CHAP. 1!!! I had just turned 19 and was about to graduate high school, entering into an amazing university. Surrounded by...