Bad Meets Good

By zarrysupreme

"Before you can see the light you have to deal with the darkness" More

Bad Meets Good
Author Note: Please Read
Are You New Here Babe
They Sell Drugs And Fight
He's Marked You As His
If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream
Let Me Help You
No One Is Going To Save You
Thank You, For Saving Me
A Girl Once Lively Is Now Broken
I Didn't Know Bad Boys Could Cook
It's A Long Story
I Love You Too Angel
We're Just Friends
Stay
You're Going To Pay For This London
Smile You Loser
Are We Anything?
You're Afraid Of Me Now
You're All Mine
Guess Who
You Perv
Author Update!
Who Is This Beauty?
We Promise
Are You Done Yet?
That's My Girl
Because , You're Not Cute
You Wouldn't Dare
You're So Difficult
Are You Sure About That?
Let's Make A Cake
You Think This Is Funny
Look Up At Me
Oops , I'm Sorry
You're A Tease
You're So Cute When You're Mad
Sshh Harry
Make You His
Carter
She's Fiesty
Don't Say It
You'll Survive
Just Drop It
I Was Invited
Open Your Eyes
Away From You
Are You Serious?
You Don't Realize It
Extra Cheese Please
A Skank Like Her
Jump Baby
That's a First
Of Course Love
Relax Guys
Yes, I'm Serious
She's About To Cry
I'm Kind Of Busy
Are You Mad At Me
Enjoying The View
Here I Come
You're Not Leaving
For Your Protection
Old Habits Die Hard
Where Are You Going?
You're The Worst
Get Mad At Me
That's The Sweetest
A Size 6
A Lucky Guy
A Good Little Girl
Author Note
I'm So Sorry
I Hate Him
Fix The Problem
Author Note

Hate Each Other

609K 8.1K 1.4K
By zarrysupreme

London’s POV

I smiled over at Carter encouragingly as my parents and I waited for his response while Harry on the other hand was holding a solemn expression. I had to elbow him in the shoulder for him to snap out of his angered state.

During the whole questionnaire my parents were giving Harry, I couldn’t help but keep the butterflies emitted in my stomach from emerging out. He answered everything so perfectly and I was shocked beyond words at his responses. When he told my father that he intended on protecting me with his life, my heart almost burst out of my chest. I swear that it was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard in my life. He said it with such confidence and genuineness that I had no choice but to believe what he said. I mean, who wouldn’t if they were in my position at the moment in time? I could see the look on my parents face when he had said it. They looked so content yet baffled from his boldness referring to how long we have been dating for. I already knew for sure that they liked him just by their expressions. Harry so far is keeping up to his promise for not ruining the night and I’m so grateful for that. I’m pretty sure Harry worked his charm and won them over just like he did with me.

“My parents are doing great actually, thanks for asking. I talked to them a couple nights ago and they told me that they were going to a party tomorrow surprisingly!” Carter said smoothly with a low chuckle before taking a sip out of his cup. I actually missed his parents, they were very strict but they were still awesome. I always remembered coming over on the weekend and Mrs. Williams would always teach me how to bake cupcakes and cookies. She used to bake on her spare time and I always wanted to help her because that meant free food and you could always count me in on that. It was one of those opportunities in life that you’d be dumb to give up on.

“A party? Since when are your parents the party type? Mark and I would always try to get them to come with us to parties and they always pass up on the offer!” my mom said, her face showing bewilderment. She was right though. Every time my parents had an event to go to Carter’s parents would always make up and excuse for not going when they invited them. I don’t know why but they always did.

“I have no idea what overcame them so suddenly to motivate them to go to a party. But I know for sure that it’s from a friend of my mom who’s throwing the party.” Carter said while chuckling ever so slightly with a grin on his lips.

“How much longer until this shitty dinner is over?” Harry whispered quietly in my ear.  I knew for a fact that he was rolling his eyes even though I couldn’t see him.

“Babe, we should be leaving soon” I said equally as quiet.

My parents and Carter were too busy conversing with one another to even care what Harry and I were even up to. I guess they just want to catch up on him and his family.

“I hope, I don’t think I can stand being around that dick any longer” he commented and I chuckled.

“He’s hasn’t even done anything yet. Either you’re being a little bit too irrational or you’re just delusional.” I joked and he moved away from my ear and glared at me, his eyes staring directly into mine. I brought my hands up from my side and placed them on his cheeks before giving them a slight squeeze.

“Stop that!” he fussed while smacking my hands away. I laughed at his childish behavior. The fake frown on his face soon turned into a cheesy grin. His two dimples caving into his cheeks and I had to refrain myself from poking them.

“You’re dimples make you look so adorable.” I gushed making his cheeks tint a little.

“I can only imagine how adorable you looked as a baby”

“I wasn’t really planning on you going for adorable. I wanted you to say sexy but whatever floats your boat babe is fine with me” He said and I giggled.

“Your dimples look rather sexy Harry” I said.

“Oh, do they now?” he said while bringing his face closer to mine. His lips tugged up into a suggestive smirk and I could only imagine the things running through his vast mind.

“Mhmm” I hummed while lifting my head up faintly to meet his high one. Even sitting down he was relatively taller than me.

A chaste kiss on the lips left me wanting more but I was finally brought back into reality from the environment around us. Everyone in the restaurant was chatting and talking beside our table which was mute.

I faced forward and sure enough my parents were watching us. My cheeks immediately reddened. I’ve never felt so embarrassed before in my life. My mom sat there with her mouth agape, clearing looking over at us in awe.

“Oh my gosh” I whined while bringing my hands up to my face and shielding my eyes. They all erupted into laughter as Harry brought me into his side, my head resting on his shoulder. At least he wasn’t laughing at me as well.

“Check please!” my father called while raising his hand up. The waiter for the night nodded his head over at us briefly before strolling off, most likely to retrieve the check.

“So Carter, are you seeing anyone at the moment?” my mother asked while eating some strawberry icecream off her plate. I grabbed the spoon off my plate and sneakily took a scoop of her icecream while she was too busy looking at Carter. As soon at the icecream entered my mouth I closed my eyes and savored the taste. The sugary and smoothness of the icecream made me regret not getting the same thing. I actually glared at my mom for a few as she ate the icecream. That should be me.

“Not at the moment but I do like someone” he said and Harry snorted from above me. I looked up at him glaring.

“Sorry” he mouthed but it was obvious that it was insincere.

“Aw really? What is she like?” My mom continued with a huge grin as well as my dad. They always treated him like a son.

“She’s really gorgeous, has an amazing personality, and is very smart” he admitted and we cooed making him blush somewhat.

“How long have you guys known each other for?” my dad questioned.

“It’s not that long, maybe for two months” he said and I smiled. At least he won’t be single anymore. I can almost imagine what Brooke and her skanks would do if he continued being single.

“I hope the best for you guys then” my mom said, smiling brightly. My dad was done filling out the check and handed it back to the waiter before slipping him a tip.

“Harry I forgot to tell you, but the wine was incredible. Probably the best I’ve ever had” my dad said and my mom nodded in agreement.

“I’m glad you guys enjoyed it” Harry said from above and I saw him shoot them a quick smile.

We talked and chatted for about half an hour more or so before we all agreed on going home. It was almost 11:30 P.M. I’m glad my parents decided on having the dinner on Saturday rather than a Sunday. It would have been more hectic since the following day is Monday and everyone hates Mondays.

“I really like him London” my mom said as we walked side by side in the parking lot following behind Harry, Carter and my dad. I couldn’t believe they were actually a few feet away from each other.

“Yeah, I like him too mom” I said, agreeing.

“I can tell that he really cares for you and vice versa. It’s so beautiful sweetie. I only want you to be happy and now that I see you guys together, he defiantly is the reason why. During dinner, I saw him catching glimpses of you and he smiled to himself. He was looking down at you in admiration; I know that for a fact. I’m just so happy that you picked a perfect boy like Harry.” My mom finished and I reached over and gave her a huge hug.

“I love you so much mom, you’re the best” I said while squeezing her.

“I love you even more darling” my mom spoke while planting a kiss on my head.

We were almost near our rides before I departed from her.

“I’m going to go talk to Carter real quick” I told her and she ushered me off with a smile.

I reached up to the guys and patted Carter on the shoulder, him turning around moments later and stopping.

“Hey Carter, can I talk to you real quick?” I asked and I saw him nod his head. As we walked away from them I caught glimpse of Harry turning around and watching us.

“So where did you park?” I conversed as we walked through a maze full of cars.

“A couple of cars down, we’re nearing” he said and I nodded, following him.

“So what did you want to talk about?” he said while looking down at me while he shoved his hands in his front pockets. I looked up at him and came to the conclusion that he was in deed taller than Harry, maybe by a couple inches or so.

“I actually wanted to talk about Harry with you” I said probably a little bit too slowly.

“What about him?” he asked while shrugging his shoulders.

“You guys seem to kind of—” I began but he cut me off.

“Hate each other?” he said rather too quickly, his tone changing.

“Yeah… I was wondering why you guys despise each other so much when you rarely know each other.” I said, looking at the cars that we passed as we walked.

“I just don’t trust him” he replied and I remembered Harry saying the exact same words to me earlier today.

“Which is why?” I asked and he stopped me in my tracks, placing his hands on my shoulders.

“London, you’re like a little sister to me. You know that right?” he asked and I nodded.

“Good, because if there is anything I don’t want to see, is you getting hurt by him. I’ve heard about his reputation with girls and I don’t want you to end up like them, heartbroken and used in the end. You’re a beautiful girl and you shouldn’t be placed in a situation like that. I’m just trying to look out for you, that is all” he said while smiling down at me. I was gazing into his onyx eyes in the night while grinning up at him.

 “I don’t know what I’d do without you Carter” I said as my face my buried into his chest. All he just said made me realize that he was just looking out for me like any good friend or brother would do.

“I don’t want my best friend and boyfriend to hate each other. But can you please just try to be nicer to Harry. I really like him and he means a lot to me” I spoke into his chest, waiting for a response.

“Anything for you London” he said above me before tightening his grip around me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47 0 15
Two years after the events of 'The Darkened One.' Zack tries to unlock his full potential as a guardian of light. Meanwhile the darkness is spreading...
28.8K 533 19
"You're my light. I need you. I tried to live without you, but it wasn't worth it."