A Certain Twist Of Fate [On H...

Por Saratoga07

What will happen if a shut-in goes out after being alone in a dark room for 9 years? Find out as our protagon... Más

Prologue
Chapter 2: Uhhhh.. a date, probably.
Chapter 3: One on One
Chapter 4: Past is Past
Behind The Lines 1: Naito A. Dizitono

Chapter 1: Welcome to the Outside World!

84 5 6
Por Saratoga07

Part 1---------------------------------------------------------

Shit!

A boy, around 19 years of age exclaimed in his thoughts.

"For crying out loud! I just bought you yesterday and you had to break already!? Can any more keyboards take my genius level typing?"

"Well, I can't do anything about it. It already happened. I guess time to buy a new one."

He then paused after realizing that he was going to wait for at least 2 days or so waiting for the delivery.

He just sighed at the thought of him buying a keyboard outside.

"Nope. Impossible I wouldn't go out to buy a keyboard, I can just wait for 2 days and it'll be fine!"

His gaze then turned to his monitor that was blinking.

"I-Impossible........ A-AN EVENT?!?!?!?!? TONIGHT!?!?!?!?"

"W-WHAT THE FUCK!? SERIOUSLY, IS THIS WORLD REALLY AGAINST ME?"

"I have a totaled keyboard and a once-in-a-lifetime event is to begin later on my favorite game. Seriously how worse can my day can become?"

"Well.. I guess I can't do anything about it."

The boy stood up and got dressed, he then headed at the front door. Leading to the world outside, the outside world where he thought he never needed will actually be the one who will save him from his distraught day. Maybe.

The boy grabbed his shoulder bag and put his money, and gaming tablet in it.

"Alright, I'm all set. 20 to 40 minutes traveling time to the mall. It will just probably take me 20 to 30 minutes looking for a keyboard, and same traveling time back at home. As all my calculations say, it will only take me 60 to 110 minutes outside! Okay here we go!"

The boy stopped right before his fingertips touched the door knob.

"Well.. how am I supposed to talk to the salesman? Heh...."

He then fell at his knees thinking it was impossible for him after all his planning and calculations.

"I didn't think of this. How will I be able to buy something if I can't even open up my mouth? I had never talked to anyone for like 9 years! At least in person."

But the boy then realized being this down will not get him anywhere.

The boy then stood up with his flaming heart, he does not know what awaits for him outside his dark room but he knows one thing that he can only rely on himself. If he cannot do it, no one will be there to do it for him. He had no choice but to man-up and step outside.

"I can't let such a petty problem take over me! I will buy it! I definitely will!"

He gulped the last time as his hand reaches for the door knob.

He twisted it and he heard clanking metals and the door was unlocked.

And...

Part 2---------------------------------------------------------

A girl about 16 years of age stood in front of a gloomy-looking and solemn house.

She was at her mom's garden watering the plants when she saw the mysterious house open up its door.

She stood not far away and she can clearly see the person going out of the house.

It was a boy around 2 years older than her, he was also a few inches taller than her.

He had a very white hair and she can also see the two different color of his eyes.

"Gray for the right, gold for the left... is he cosplaying or something? But there's no anime event or something today."

The girl mumbled to herself as she looked at the boy.

She completelly forgot that she was watering the plants and the water from the hose kept pouring.

"A-Ahh! I completely forgot!" She rushed to the faucet and immediately turned it to switch it off.

"Phew.. that was close."

She turned her gaze outside only to find out that the boy standing in there was long gone.

She saw something, a small black case-like thing was there.

"Huh? What could that be?"

She stood up and went over where the small black case was.

The girl examined the small case and found a small button, she pushed it and the small case popped open.

"Hmm.. what could this be? A paper?" .............. "Plans for today? Buy keyboard at the mall.."

The girl stared at the white paper blankly.

"Well I guess. This wouldn't be something important." Then she put the small case back down where it was before.

The girl was about to go back to her home, but something inside her resisted.

"Ohh.... I just couldn't resist it! The guy looks so cute, nothing's bad if I just return this to him, right?"

She picked up the small case and hurriedly ran back home.

She got dressed and rushed at the door.

"Mom, I'll be back! I'm just going for a stroll at the mall! I'll be back in an hour or so, bye!"

"Okay honey, take care." Her mom smiled shile giving her permission to go outside.

The girl wasn't in particular caring if the boy gets back his small black case.

The girl just wanted to know the person that lived inside the mysterious house that never opened for 9 years.

The girl went towards the walking distance mall thinking of the white haired boy who piqued her interests.

Part 3---------------------------------------------------------

The white haired boy walked along the gaps of high-rise buildings, it was a shortcut he found at a local message board site. It said that it will make traveling quicker and easier. The gaps were not in particularly wide but there are some points of turns where there were large spaces, probably to keep the air conditioning have a proper ventilated air coming in through them.

As he was walking, he was near at a turn and as when he was about to pass it someone shouted.

"Hey there! You don't seem like a local here?"

The boy's eyes gazed a bit to where the voice came from and looked away after a split second.

"Three men, two young adults. Probably around 25 and a teenager. Around my age. Their body doesn't seem particularly strong and one hit will all it takes to take care of them. Hmm? So they were bullying someone here, huh?"

The white haired boy quickly thought as he faced the coming adult.

"Oi, oi. So what's a foreigner doing here, huh? Do you have any stuff to do here mister?"

"....."

The white haired boy didn't respond, as he was scanning the perimeter.

"Ohh mister, can we take a look at your bag? Pwetty please?~" The adult pleaded imitating a young kid that was yearning for his candy.

"How annoying, this is taking me so much time. But whatever, this seems to be fun."

The boy then gave his shoulder bag at the adult. The adult quickly grabbed it and open it up, his eyes seemed to glitter after opening it up.

With a widened eye and jaw dropping expression, the adult stated excitingly.

"WOW! S-So much money here boys! Seems like we will have a feast tonight! Okay go now, shoo mister before we change our minds."

With a sigh, the white haired spoke words that seemingly mocked them.

"Who told you, that you guys will have a feast tonight?"

The adult gave a confused expression but then just shrugged it off.

"Hey kid, we don't want to 'cause any more trouble for you. Now go before I turn you into a pulp!"

The group of three laughed.

However, the white haired boy just clicked his tongue, annoyed.

"Tch.. how annoying."

"You really don't want to go, huh? Well it's your fault. Here eat this!"

The adult swiftly swung his right arm and his hands balled into a fist.

A dull noise rung out, but it did not came from the sound of the adult's fist hitting the boy's face. It came from his wrist nearly breaking from the pressure of the boy's hand that stopped his punch halfway through.

"Oh come on, cheap tricks like that won't work on me. You have to try something better. But I doubt it would still work on me."

The leader adult didn't answer but instead let out a painful cry from his nearly broken wrist.

The second adult then draw out a pocket knife and began charging at the boy, "Why yooooouuuuuu!!!!"

"Amazing! This even got better than I'd expected!" After letting those words out, he immediately spun his body around and let a 360 degrees kick that hit the second adult's face. He was immediately knocked out cold.

"Ahh seriously, already out? Come on, I'm just about to get started!" After saying the words as if growling, he ran towards the leader adult and violently smashed his fist on his nose. It of course, broked the adult's nose. Blood came gushing out of his nose.

"Ggaahh...!!?!?" The adult wasn't able to speak and was just lying down.

"Two down.... and now just lefts. You." He quickly turned his gaze towards the last man standing, the teenager.

"P-Please... I didn't d-do anything! S-Spare me, please!" The teenager trembled at the sight of how his adult friends was effortlessly taken down by the white haired boy.

"Well, I can't do anything about it. I already wasted 3, 4 minutes. Welp, I'm going now." He said whild he picked up his shoulder bag and trailed off not caring if any of them was to attack him from behind.

"What a nice way to greet me. Is this how the outside world is welcoming me?" The white haired boy mumbled to himself as he walked out of the shortcut in the gap of the buildings.

Not noticing what was around him, a girl about a few inches smaller than him and around 16 years of age saw all what happened.

"Did his gold eyes..... just glowed earlier before he took down the thugs?" The girl spoked silently in thought of the white haired boy might notice her. Shrugging off what happened, the girl continued to follow the white haird boy to the walking distance mall.

As the boy continued to close in the front entrance of the mall. Something caught his attention, as his gaze turned to where it was. The boy's eyes widened in shock and his mouth opened wide.

"T-That is....!"

Part 4 ---------------------------------------------------------

"Awww man, where is he? Suddenly dashing off..." The girl stops and pouts, "I am really never good at running!" The girl shouted just before she heard a shout.

"What..." She traced where the sound came from and saw the white haired boy standing in the middle of the crowd wide-eyed stare glued to a certain poster.

"Uhmm.. what? A Certain Scientific Accelerator anime adaptation? Wow! That's amazing!" The girl exclaimed as she saw the poster. "So does that mean... he's a fan of Toaru? Perfect! I have more ways to talk to him!" The girl mumbled to herself in excitement. As she glanced back to where the boy was, he was gone, again.

"W-What? Where did he go? Aww seriously?" The girl puffed her cheek in annoyance then walked to the front entrance.

As when she was about to enter the front door entrance, someone grabbed her arm and jolted her backwards.

"Hey what do you think are you-" The girl stopped after seeing it was the white haired boy. Well it's not just because it was the boy she was following it was because his face was so close to her she can feel his breathing. She wouldn't blame anyone if they think they were kissing or about to kiss, afterall that is how it really looked like.

Before the girl could grasp the situation, the boy let go of her and she fell on the ground on her butt. A soft thud was heard as she groaned slightly after falling, she frantically stood up reminding of herself of people around her. She puffed her cheek in annoyance and said.

"What was that for!? You're going to grab me then just throw me off like I'm some kind of garbage!" The girl stomped the ground in anger. Fumes can be seen coming out from her nose and ears.

"Huh? I believe I own that case." The boy spoke nonchalantly and obviously not paying attention to the girl's ruckus.

The girl looked at the small case and remembered the reason she was following him. The girl threw the small case at him in point blank range but surprised that the boy immediately grabbed it midair. However something was odd, she saw the gold left eye of him glow again. She cannot ignore this anymore.

"Hey.. I read that you are to buy a keyboard here. But I thought that you had never went outside your house for a couple years so you might need someone to accompany you and teach you directions." The girl said while blushing slightly. Even if the boy gave him a bad beginning, he was just too cute for her to handle so she just shrugged it off whatever he did to her.

"So you stuck your nose to where it don't belong, huh?" The girl just gave an annoyed glare at him, "Well you're right. I might need an assistance, but I'm not paying you or buying you anything."

"Of course! But can I ask you one thing?" The girl just gave a sweet smile. However, the boy was not amused nor charmed. He was rather, annoyed at the girl. Heck to every single human's presence.

"Okay, what is it you bitch?" The boy just gave a monotonic reply.

"The bitch part was not necessary but, do you have a girlfriend?" The girl gave him a puppy eyes look.

"No. And I don't intend on having one." The boy replied bluntly.

"Aww... too bad you even look so good." The girl mumbled to herself.

"What?" The boy gave her a curious yet annoyed look.

"N-Nothing! Well anyways, my name's Rikka Shizuri, you can call me Rikka not bitch!" The girl stretched out her hand for a handshake.

"Uhmm.. N-Naito... Naito A. Dizitono." The boy blushed lightly as he reached out his hand and shaked the girl's hand.

"Gotcha!" The girl then tightened her grip on the boy's hand and pulled him inside the mall.

"So can I call you Naito, huh?" The girl chirped happily as they walked in the mall.

"This is going to be a very long day..." The boy sighed as he thought of how many minutes he has already wasted just by talking to her.

However, the boy's day had just started.

End---------------------------------------------------------

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

126K 27.1K 42
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
333K 11.1K 36
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
664K 34K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1.6M 129K 61
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...